Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 8 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Well it could be longer than that. There's no telling exactly how long the wait will be. We'll just have to see when we get there. I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about.

Bring your ipods and gameboys! ;p

No matter the wait, I will stand by patiently. :) If me and my gf can wait an hour 1/2 for our table at Dave&Busters AND Bubba Gump Shrimp in NYC, we can wait for this.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 8 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Well it could be longer than that. There's no telling exactly how long the wait will be. We'll just have to see when we get there. I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about.

Bring your ipods and gameboys! ;p

No matter the wait, I will stand by patiently. :) If me and my gf can wait an hour 1/2 for our table at Dave&Busters AND Bubba Gump Shrimp in NYC, we can wait for this.

I'll probably change out of cosplay for this cause I really don't want to roast in that vinyl getup for so long, nor do I want to get food on it, which is what may happen. I may or may not bring the lunkhead still, but I probably should so she can meet Dominura...if she hasn't already by that point.

I will also have my DS with me and some Pokemans XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:I'll probably change out of cosplay for this cause I really don't want to roast in that vinyl getup for so long, nor do I want to get food on it, which is what may happen. I may or may not bring the lunkhead still, but I probably should so she can meet Dominura...if she hasn't already by that point.

XD Still not sure if I'll bring Dominura with me to the dinner, but most likely will along with Shizuru, Natsuki and my personal favorite, Kagura (of Inuyasha fame). Someone will have to give up a seat for Dominura-sama and lunkhead Aaeru. XD

Sweet! My DS is coming for sure. Pokemon Sapphire, Leaf Green and Diamond is all I have. XD;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:I'll probably change out of cosplay for this cause I really don't want to roast in that vinyl getup for so long, nor do I want to get food on it, which is what may happen. I may or may not bring the lunkhead still, but I probably should so she can meet Dominura...if she hasn't already by that point.

XD Still not sure if I'll bring Dominura with me to the dinner, but most likely will along with Shizuru, Natsuki and my personal favorite, Kagura (of Inuyasha fame). Someone will have to give up a seat for Dominura-sama and lunkhead Aaeru. XD

Sweet! My DS is coming for sure. Pokemon Sapphire, Leaf Green and Diamond is all I have. XD;

XD well you know lunkheads need love too.

I have Soul Silver and White. At this point, I've not played Soul Silver yet, but hope to by the time Otakon rolls around so I can make use of the Pokewalker.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:XD well you know lunkheads need love too.

I have Soul Silver and White. At this point, I've not played Soul Silver yet, but hope to by the time Otakon rolls around so I can make use of the Pokewalker.

XD They do! Carrying four plush around is normal for me, although Midori will be holding Shizuru for me like she did at last year's NYAF. The beautiful Dextra legend needs to reunite with her fellow Chor Tempest teammate. Wink

>_> *jealous* Darn, I don't have the newer Pokemon games. One day we shall battle to the death. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:XD well you know lunkheads need love too.

XD They do! Carrying four plush around is normal for me, although Midori will be holding Shizuru for me like she did at last year's NYAF. The beautiful Dextra legend needs to reunite with her fellow Chor Tempest teammate. Wink

>_> *jealous* Darn, I don't have the newer Pokemon games. One day we shall battle to the death. >:3

Aaeru can totally squash Dominura. Totally.

Well I also have Pearl but I'm trying to sell that XD I don't want it.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Aaeru can totally squash Dominura. Totally.

>:3 LIEZ. There's a lot of power in Domi's 12 inch body! Lunkheads don't move very fast. ;p

XD I might buy/steal Pearl off of you in person, I need the leftover pokemon from that game to transfer to my Diamond.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Aaeru can totally squash Dominura. Totally.

>:3 LIEZ. There's a lot of power in Domi's 12 inch body! Lunkheads don't move very fast. ;p

XD I might buy/steal Pearl off of you in person, I need the leftover pokemon from that game to transfer to my Diamond.

Lunkheads get a 20% squishing bonus. Didn't you know that?

I don't carry Pearl in my DS case so you couldn't steal it silly. But you are more than free to buy it. It even came with a stylus.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 pm

If no one protests, I'll officially post the meetup as being Saturday from 4:30 until 7ish.

Speak now!
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm

No protest here, Rachy. >:3 I'll be there.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

I will be going now, courtesy of Daddy Luu. ;D

Resident HaruKino Fanwhore will be in a Kilala costume. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I will be going now, courtesy of Daddy Luu. ;D

Resident HaruKino Fanwhore will be in a Kilala costume. xD

^_~ If only we could find you a Sango. *_* Welcome aboard, Raven! Thank you for everything, we'll have a great time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee POKEMON GAMES
;D I GOT YALL FOR THAT ONE.
.___________. I can make hacked pokemon if you guys want, I have an editor on Dawn and I keep all my pokemon games on my R4 cept my legit English Black which I use for infrared communication ;D Anyone up for some japanese pokemon? I have some eeeeeeee
*flips out
I also can give you legit pokemon, don't think I hack all the time ;D
But it is cool to have a lvl. 13 Deoxys named LuuLuu~ ;D
I'm bringing my,R4(Platinum, Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Black & White (JP),) and Black (EN) as well as Ruby and Sapphire, and if I can find it, FireRed~ I also have another Ruby, but IDK where it is. >_> Somewhere in my room LOL.
I have so many games~ x3

Wooo cant wait to see you Raven~ And everybody else~
And the meetup time is perfect for me and my group~
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

DEOXYSLUULUU?! >:3

Same here, Em. We'll have the best time at the con. XD Having Raven as a roommate is gonna be intense, though she does say she's more calm than Julia. ;p

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 pm

I am an awesome roommate~ And you'll just have to keep me from going crazy and glomping any cute girls we may see around the con. It's hard to tell ages at cons. Kids these days all look my age or older and I do not want to be pedobear. <.<
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I am an awesome roommate~ And you'll just have to keep me from going crazy and glomping any cute girls we may see around the con. It's hard to tell ages at cons. Kids these days all look my age or older and I do not want to be pedobear. <.<

For 4 days, I'll be your big brother, Raven. Just listen to me and everything should be okay. :) Of course, hugging is all right if the cute girls (hopefully over 18) allow it. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:For 4 days, I'll be your big brother, Raven. Just listen to me and everything should be okay. :)

Should I clal you Onii-Chan and get a pink wig with 4 pig tails along with a HiME middle school uniform? xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Should I clal you Onii-Chan and get a pink wig with 4 pig tails along with a HiME middle school uniform? xD

O_O o o o o Shiho Huit

On second thought, just call me Daddy Luu and stalk every Sango cosplayer you find. XDDDDD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Should I clal you Onii-Chan and get a pink wig with 4 pig tails along with a HiME middle school uniform? xD

O_O o o o o Shiho Huit

On second thought, just call me Daddy Luu and stalk every Sango cosplayer you find. XDDDDD

That's what I thought. ;D I saw a female Koga at A & G And almost died from the sexy.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Speaking of Koga, if we happen to run into a gorgeous Kagura cosplayer, you'll need to hose me down. FAST.

<3_<3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Don't worry Daddy Luu, can do! All I gotta do is start asking...: "Daddy, Can I have some ice cream?" Because I look so illegal in my cosplay. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Speaking of Koga, if we happen to run into a gorgeous Kagura cosplayer, you'll need to hose me down. FAST.

<3_<3
AHAHAHAHA LUU
*dies laughing
;D I still owe you that request~
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 am

pokemoneg wrote:AHAHAHAHA LUU
*dies laughing

There will be plenty of time for THAT request in person. ^_~ Yes Neg, though I haven't healed 100%, I will be at Otakon having the best time ever. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
pokemoneg wrote:AHAHAHAHA LUU
*dies laughing

There will be plenty of time for THAT request in person. ^_~ Yes Neg, though I haven't healed 100%, I will be at Otakon having the best time ever. :)
wooohooo
8D You better be taking pics, alot of them~
;D of course Luu, get to see how I draw wooo!~
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Shizuru Fujino I will! Taking photos all around conventions is like hunting. ;3 Rest assured more than 500 cosplayers will be asked to pose for me. XDDD At last year's NYAF, we pretty much got some really winners on camera. That was a fun three days, god I miss her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next