Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Comfort FF rated M (can't tell you who it is that would ruin the surprise)

Go down

Cold Comfort FF rated M (can't tell you who it is that would ruin the surprise) Empty Cold Comfort FF rated M (can't tell you who it is that would ruin the surprise)

Post by zanekal1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Cold Comfort,

Hissing slightly at the feeling of her finger nails raking down my sweat slicked back, I continue to pump my fingers into her. Heat radiating off our bodies as we match rhythms, both of us desperate to feel wanted to feel needed. It’s a heated passionate release I feel her inner walls tighten around my fingers as she begins to cum. Leaning down I crush my lips to hers in a fevered kiss it tastes of tea and of me…. I slow my hands motions a little but continue to grind on her thigh as I work my way to my own end. She begins to run her fingertips in light circles over my erect nipples then flicking them it sends me over the edge.
Bodies still entangled I slide down and rest on top of her my hair splaying across her breasts and stomach the spirals have lost a bit of their spring what between the sweat and her running her fingers through my hair. I know this is probably a onetime thing but for the first time in my life I feel important to someone else.

“Penny for your thoughts?” She says as her fingers draw lazy circles across my back.

“I’m just trying to memorize this moment, not sure if I will feel this way any time soon if ever……” I trail off.

Her fingers move to my chin and tilt my head up so I am looking in her crimson eyes. “I hope that I have been able to give you at least some comfort, I know that I am not the person you are in love with and you know my heart belongs to another, but until we can be with them we can keep each other company on the cold nights ne?”

Spoiler:
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down