Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

+5
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Veronica-Searrs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Zweifel Marguerite
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Thank you for the kind words. They warm my heart, really.

Oh, the irony for that one - it is inspired by a picture of Chie Hallard in an Ouran High School uniform XDDD I wish I could find it, but I am so sleepy it's just killing me. I think it should be in the "Whore you Mai images" thread, but I can be wrong. Aaaaaaanyways, Chie is sort of a very helpful person for Akira in that fic. And I am not sure about the yaoi part XDD depends.
I am pretty surprised nobody tought of OHSHC/Mai-Series crossover. I mean, they just naturally match. (Seriously, Akira can be such a Haruhi).

Burn baby, BURN! >:3

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 37023610

O___________O SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DROOLS* I can imagine Mitsuki Saiga (Chie's seiyuu) saying something extremely naughty as a caption for this shot.

Really? That's a refreshing new take on the series, Zwei. Chie and Akira have like, zero interaction in any Mai-Series as far as I know. Without spoiling your upcoming fic too much, what can we expect from Chie and Akira and what started their friendship?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Thank you for the kind words. They warm my heart, really.

Oh, the irony for that one - it is inspired by a picture of Chie Hallard in an Ouran High School uniform XDDD I wish I could find it, but I am so sleepy it's just killing me. I think it should be in the "Whore you Mai images" thread, but I can be wrong. Aaaaaaanyways, Chie is sort of a very helpful person for Akira in that fic. And I am not sure about the yaoi part XDD depends.
I am pretty surprised nobody tought of OHSHC/Mai-Series crossover. I mean, they just naturally match. (Seriously, Akira can be such a Haruhi).

Burn baby, BURN! >:3

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 37023610

O___________O SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DROOLS* I can imagine Mitsuki Saiga (Chie's seiyuu) saying something extremely naughty as a caption for this shot.

Really? That's a refreshing new take on the series, Zwei. Chie and Akira have like, zero interaction in any Mai-Series as far as I know. Without spoiling your upcoming fic too much, what can we expect from Chie and Akira and what started their friendship?

I know xD it's amazing how Chie can perfectly fit in a completely different series. She is just that awesome.

Since Akira will keep her identity of a female a secret and join the hosts, Chie will be the other female pretending to be a male. That will form a common ground for them to interact, so, basically, at school & the host club Chie is a person Akira can trust the most. Fellow females in disguise, ara. Chie pretending to be a male forms an interesting Chie x Aoi storyline.
Basically, Akira develops a friendship with every host, in her own way. I have the list of hosts and special appearances ready. I can give a list of icons and you can try to guess what kind of role they play (a host, special appearance, teachers & students, etc). Let your imagination roll!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
I know xD it's amazing how Chie can perfectly fit in a completely different series. She is just that awesome.

Since Akira will keep her identity of a female a secret and join the hosts, Chie will be the other female pretending to be a male. That will form a common ground for them to interact, so, basically, at school & the host club Chie is a person Akira can trust the most. Fellow females in disguise, ara. Chie pretending to be a male forms an interesting Chie x Aoi storyline.
Basically, Akira develops a friendship with every host, in her own way. I have the list of hosts and special appearances ready. I can give a list of icons and you can try to guess what kind of role they play (a host, special appearance, teachers & students, etc). Let your imagination roll!

XD Chie fits in many different series with pretty boys. Ironically, she's the most beautiful male I've ever seen. :'3 One I'd gladly take on a date~

My imagination is already going berserk with possible scenarios between the two. Though you'll have them as friends most of the time, I can't help but think of Akira-kin as the coy female while she's with Chie in any scene where Aoi is absent. Granted, I'd like Chie and Aoi to eventually hook up through their adventures, but I'd appreciate a lot of quirky subtext between the dashing Chie and the feminine Akira, who is only feminine around Chie because seriously! WHO CAN RESIST THIS!?:

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Vlcsn560
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

XD Chie fits in many different series with pretty boys. Ironically, she's the most beautiful male I've ever seen. :'3 One I'd gladly take on a date~

My imagination is already going berserk with possible scenarios between the two. Though you'll have them as friends most of the time, I can't help but think of Akira-kin as the coy female while she's with Chie in any scene where Aoi is absent. Granted, I'd like Chie and Aoi to eventually hook up through their adventures, but I'd appreciate a lot of quirky subtext between the dashing Chie and the feminine Akira, who is only feminine around Chie because seriously! WHO CAN RESIST THIS!?:

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Vlcsn560

Heck, I would go on a date with Chie any day! O_____O

A little Chie x Akira is to be expected xDDD because Chie speaks up her mind, is a tease and a very charming person, and Akira is pretty easily flustered. Naturally, she would react to Chie being a tease. They fit pretty well, actually xD
So, if you want tons of Chakira moments, sure, I can do that. I've started the first chapter, by the way. It's a slow process, but I will get there!
The characters expected to appear in the story:
Akira Gakuenchou Takumi Midori Reito, Sara Viola Nagi, Armitage Yukino ruby Mikoto, Aoi maid Miss Maria GRANDE CHIE Possibly Yukariko Zhang Miyu Yohko irina Neena , Arika and Erstin. Also Tate and Takeda .
So, basically, everyone gets at least mentioned, if not a character.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
A little Chie x Akira is to be expected xDDD because Chie speaks up her mind, is a tease and a very charming person, and Akira is pretty easily flustered. Naturally, she would react to Chie being a tease. They fit pretty well, actually xD
So, if you want tons of Chakira moments, sure, I can do that. I've started the first chapter, by the way. It's a slow process, but I will get there!
Akira Gakuenchou Takumi Midori Reito, Sara Viola Nagi, Armitage Yukino ruby Mikoto, Aoi maid Miss Maria GRANDE CHIE Possibly Yukariko Zhang Miyu Yohko irina Neena , Arika and Erstin. Also Tate and Takeda .

Chakira moments should take up most of the fanfiction, imo. Like Mai-HiME, everyone gets some screen time here and there, but Chie and Akira should be your Mai and Mikoto. Most of the story focused around them, except this time, it's a romance thing. :3 Though, don't make it too serious at the start. Chie should work her manly Japanese charm around the feminine Akira for a while~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

Chakira moments should take up most of the fanfiction, imo. Like Mai-HiME, everyone gets some screen time here and there, but Chie and Akira should be your Mai and Mikoto. Most of the story focused around them, except this time, it's a romance thing. :3 Though, don't make it too serious at the start. Chie should work her manly Japanese charm around the feminine Akira for a while~

Chakira is not going to be the official pairing, but it does get my imagination going. :D What a chemistry, indeed.
I doubt that Akira is going to officially end up with someone. More likely, she will develop a bond will all the other characters in the story. Yay for her!
Anyways, I am editing the first chapter. It's going pretty slowly, because my break is over, school stuff is back, and I ma writing some other crap as well.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:12 pm

bump

I am here to announce that all of my fanfiction projects are on-hold for a while. I have written a basic script for two of them, gathered some ideas for others and written 2 chapters for one. However, my trip is almost here, and I need to get a lot of good marks before my holiday week. So a little pause for a while, but no worries! I will be back with more creativity than ever. I will work on a surprise fic though in little breaktimes, though, no lazing out.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu May 02, 2013 5:20 pm

So...another announcement bump here. I am going to be in Italy for a week, so do not expect a thread update. However, I have an upcoming art piece for my gallery which will be finished and posted after my trip. I also promised a surprise fic, I am keeping that promise. I have written three chapters of it so far, but I don't feel like posting it just yet. I will write some more during my trip, so that we all can have tons of progress and random fanfiction.
See you all in a bit and stay tuned!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:So...another announcement bump here. I am going to be in Italy for a week, so do not expect a thread update. However, I have an upcoming art piece for my gallery which will be finished and posted after my trip. I also promised a surprise fic, I am keeping that promise. I have written three chapters of it so far, but I don't feel like posting it just yet. I will write some more during my trip, so that we all can have tons of progress and random fanfiction.
See you all in a bit and stay tuned!

*laughs awkwardly* Everyone overseas is going on trips, except me. Why can't July and August arrive sooner...

Have a good trip to Italy, it's a beautiful country. Post whenever you're satisfied with the story. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:47 am

Ta-daaa!
Ivenetta-Zweifel Productions presents to you...this lovely piece!

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Tumblr_mp8oh7IIgU1s2thozo1_500

Honestly, it's not done just by me. I made a request to pinstripedplatypus on tumblr to draw me some George/Ryan from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. Because science girlfriends rock and I am OTP all the way with them!
She made the original sketch, I loved it so much I wanted to colour it and use as my phone background, and I did! And this is the final result.
I really like how smooth the shading and lightning turned out, I guess I will stick to this way of shading. Not sure what's up with the random background circles, but heh - at least they are shiny.
Speed paint is also upcoming!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:54 pm

The random background circles are just for effect. :) Awesome piece of art, coloring sketches is something I wish I could do. ;_; The Deadly Device was a pretty good Nancy game; the investigation of the Niko Jovic murder, right? That was a fun one. There were some pretty random stuff like robot cats and dancing pigeons. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The random background circles are just for effect. :)Awesome piece of art, coloring sketches is something I wish I could do. ;_; The Deadly Device was a pretty good Nancy game; the investigation of the Niko Jovic murder, right? That was a fun one. There were some pretty random stuff like robot cats and dancing pigeons. XD

Colouring sketches is very easy to do! It's also a fun way to get back to drawing. I have another piece, but there is just so much damn inking to be done that the inked sketch of Sara I found is way more appealing.

That's the one! :) One of my favourites, which is actually surprising since science (lady fumi...) background is not very captivating for me. The culprit twist was a good one, and overall it is a very nicely done game.
Man, that pigeon!!! It scared the absolute crap out of me. Dancing robotic pigeons with lasery eyes is just not my cup of tea. The robotic cat was adorable, though. :3 and the characters are a very amazing bunch of crazies.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:That's the one! :)One of my favourites, which is actually surprising since science (lady fumi...) background is not very captivating for me. The culprit twist was a good one, and overall it is a very nicely done game.
Man, that pigeon!!! It scared the absolute crap out of me. Dancing robotic pigeons with lasery eyes is just not my cup of tea. The robotic cat was adorable, though. :3 and the characters are a very amazing bunch of crazies.

HAHAHA! That pigeon rocked my world, the game entire game was a bizarre experience. It was a very refreshing to cover electronics, computer circuitry, chemistry, and physics in a Nancy Drew game. Though what separates it from the rest (in a bad way) are the limited locations. You could explore a lot of areas in previous Nancy games. This one, I remember being stuck in that damn lab a lot. >_<

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Ahoy, everyone! As I promised, a speedpaint of previous piece of art.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

Ahoy, everyone! As I promised, a speedpaint of previous piece of art.

That shading work of yours is just so sexy. o>o<o Very cool speedpaint, Zwei-Bird! Time to give a few likes for this lovely video. I'll pass the video along to the others on Facebook too.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 pm

IN a truly miraculous way I am back here. First of all, merry Christmas! Secondly, my latest picture is the one I did for the tumblr Clue Crew fandom secret Santa thing. It's everyones favourite pairing - Nancy x bucket ( I have no idea why everyone wants Nancy to be paired with a bucket, but whatever). Enjoy it, even if you have never heard of Nancy Drew.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Tumblr_myhea4dmL51s2thozo1_500

There is a postcard version on my blog. I enjoyed drawing it greatly. First of all, I improved my inking, since I have a better version of SAI which has more types of brushes (including the grass brush, which is a life savior when it comes to shading hair strands). And my lineart is no longer black, instead it's coloured, which makes it look better. In general, I am very pleased how this piece turned out, and, more importantly - the person it was intended for liked it as well.
No speedpaint is coming for this piece, because my computer is an asshole and I can't be bothered with video editing. When I'll post my fanfics I have no idea, since I am massively working on my books, which is good. Need every skill to become a playwriter (or a writer of some kind).
That's all for now.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:
IN a truly miraculous way I am back here. First of all, merry Christmas! Secondly, my latest picture is the one I did for the tumblr Clue Crew fandom secret Santa thing. It's everyones favourite pairing - Nancy x bucket ( I have no idea why everyone wants Nancy to be paired with a bucket, but whatever). Enjoy it, even if you have never heard of Nancy Drew.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 5 Tumblr_myhea4dmL51s2thozo1_500

There is a postcard version on my blog. I enjoyed drawing it greatly. First of all, I improved my inking, since I have a better version of SAI which has more types of brushes (including the grass brush, which is a life savior when it comes to shading hair strands). And my lineart is no longer black, instead it's coloured, which makes it look better. In general, I am very pleased how this piece turned out, and, more importantly - the person it was intended for liked it as well.
No speedpaint is coming for this piece, because my computer is an asshole and I can't be bothered with video editing. When I'll post my fanfics I have no idea, since I am massively working on my books, which is good. Need every skill to become a playwriter (or a writer of some kind).
That's all for now.

Merry Christmas to you too, Zwei-Bird! Even though I've been a Nancy Drew fan since before you were born, I never entered any sort of fandom circle. tumblr is the obvious place to go and find out what these crazy people want to ship and stuff...but the bucket? People sure are stuck in the past with The Secret of Shadow Ranch. XD If that's what they're referencing.

Your work improvements are quite visible here, Zwei. Your colors are more alive, the shading looks fantastic, and the inking is noticeably richer. Man I missed your work so much. Great to see you back and again, Merry Christmas!  santa 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:

That's all for now.

Merry Christmas to you too, Zwei-Bird! Even though I've been a Nancy Drew fan since before you were born, I never entered any sort of fandom circle. tumblr is the obvious place to go and find out what these crazy people want to ship and stuff...but the bucket? People sure are stuck in the past with The Secret of Shadow Ranch. XD If that's what they're referencing.

Your work improvements are quite visible here, Zwei. Your colors are more alive, the shading looks fantastic, and the inking is noticeably richer. Man I missed your work so much. Great to see you back and again, Merry Christmas!  santa 
The Clue Crew has a thing for shipping characters with inanimate objects (Nancy x bucket, Bess x vase, George x any electronic device, Joe x cheeseburger...). Nancy x bucket is a reference to The Captive Curse (an outtake, to be more specific), where Nancy said ''Oh, bucket! You always bring me such wonderful things!'', and many people joked that Nancy said more kind words to the bucket than to her boyfriend. And so, the shipping started...
Tumblr is a fun place, and I like the Clue Crew. We are silly to no end, but such humour and such dedication, it's awesome. We recently had a secret Santa even, and my secret Santa is awesome, they are still messaging me and cheering me up and what not! We're both writers, so it's fun.

I am happy it has improved! Her arms still look weird and it took such a long time to complete, but at least it's enjoyable. And it's also the first Nancy x bucket fanart out there. *shot* *double shot for good*
I missed being here as well. It was the most loneliest year of all my damn life. *sigh* How I managed to bear with it is a miracle. How are you doing, Luu? We haven't talked in ages. I hope that at least for you this year was somewhat good.

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 am

To be honest, only 2011 had the most downs. 2012 and 2013 had mostly ups for me. Yeah, I ran into some problems and angst like you did, but life sucks less knowing you have great friends. Sorry to hear about your loneliness again, you weren't too happy the last time we ran into each other on Skype either. Just know that I'm happy to see you and your work again.  Kuroch 

My advice would be to make more friends on tumblr. Tumblr is like the Blues. Repetitive, but genius. You'll always find someone with the same mindset as you and twice as friendly. Fate does bring different experiences and prized friendships. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:To be honest, only 2011 had the most downs. 2012 and 2013 had mostly ups for me. Yeah, I ran into some problems and angst like you did, but life sucks less knowing you have great friends. Sorry to hear about your loneliness again, you weren't too happy the last time we ran into each other on Skype either. Just know that I'm happy to see you and your work again.  Kuroch 

My advice would be to make more friends on tumblr. Tumblr is like the Blues. Repetitive, but genius. You'll always find someone with the same mindset as you and twice as friendly. Fate does bring different experiences and prized friendships. :)

Gosh, none of the years were like 2013. It was just long, tiresome and very painful and I am very glad that it's over. Of course, any year can be messed up, but 2013 was the top of messed up.
It sucks having mental health problems, especially when you try to explain why you react in a certain way and nobody still understands you. And suddenly losing like 99% of my friends. Who somehow never have the time for me. I just don't understand why. It was fine just a year ago, did I really mess up that badly and became unbearable to be around? Maybe I just want way more attention than I deserve.
Plus the fact that I had to do anything else except what I really wanted to do, like write and draw. That just plainly angered me and made me overly stressful - I was being so unproductive, and that sucked. So I am more than happy to be slowly creating things again!!

Tumblr is a nice place, I've found a whole fandom of series I love doing awesome things there. Ah, the wonders of internet - finding people I would have never heard of in real life~
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:31 am

LEGIT INFORMATIVE DOUBLE-POST!!!

My Marin piece is almost finished, but that's not the important part. I am about to publish my long-promised fanfic in the respective section of the forum. I am still in doubt whether or not to put it first in fanfiction.net or straight up publish it here (opinions needed!). As to how frequently I will be able to update that - no idea, honesty, hopefully I can make that as decent as possible. The fic will be called ''The Panicking Lily'', and it's the one inspired by Strawberry Panic, so be ready to see similarities in plot.
I have written things before, I am even writing books, but keep in mind that it is my first time working with fictional characters that aren't created by me. So be ready for confusion and OOC-ness somewhere in there. Also, you will probably see some grammar mistakes (English is my fourth language), and possibly some typos.
Bear with it, it won't be that horrifying. I hope.
Also, I'll appreciate any ShizMai piece of art.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Don't worry, I authorize this double posting. :) You're approaching us with a early look at your fanfiction. For a few quick thoughts on chapter 1, you can hopefully find enough confidence to upload it on ff.net. Don't worry about grammar mistakes, foreigners get free passes. Though one of us can help you if you need a beta. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:52 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Don't worry, I authorize this double posting. :)You're approaching us with a early look at your fanfiction. For a few quick thoughts on chapter 1, you can hopefully find enough confidence to upload it on ff.net. Don't worry about grammar mistakes, foreigners  get free passes. Though one of us can help you if you need a beta. :)

I think I will probably post it on ff.net, considering it's easier to manage files there. And it also will be easier to read as a chapter rather than a huge ass post. I have also decided to divide my chapters in parts (minimum 3), or else they are waaaaaaaaay too long. Chapter 1 itself consists of 12 pages, and I am not even finished with it. I might write the remaining part of it as Chapter 2, although it wouldn't make too much sense.
As for beta - I don't know if I want to have anyone editing my fic, no matter how bad it could be. Though someone who could pre-read it would be nice. But mainly I like to keep my stories to myself until publishing.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I think I will probably post it on ff.net, considering it's easier to manage files there. And it also will be easier to read as a chapter rather than a huge ass post. I have also decided to divide my chapters in parts (minimum 3), or else they are waaaaaaaaay too long. Chapter 1 itself consists of 12 pages, and I am not even finished with it. I might write the remaining part of it as Chapter 2, although it wouldn't make too much sense.
As for beta - I don't know if I want to have anyone editing my fic, no matter how bad it could be. Though someone who could pre-read it would be nice. But mainly I like to keep my stories to myself until publishing.

Suit yourself, Zwei-Bird. I never liked the idea of someone beta-ing my work either. The few incomplete fanfics I have written for Mai-HiME/Otome were coherent enough for the casual reader, so I didn't care about perfection. Unless they were published, I don't think it matters how bad it is in terms of structure. fanfiction.net is just a breeding ground for up and comers; experimenting with their writing.

I'm looking forward to the chapters. If I had to give any friendly suggestions, it would be to not make the chapters too long.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Be happy, Luu - I have published the first part of chapter 1! :D
And my fanfic has a separate thread in the fanfic section - https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t2121-the-panicking-lily-shizmai-fiction-fun-from-zweifel

Enjoy it, and look forward to next parts and chapters. :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5