Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

+5
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Veronica-Searrs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Zweifel Marguerite
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Empty Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

I'm pretty active for a newbie. *shot*
Aaaaaaaanyways,as you probably know,I am a newbie artist. *shot* Inspiration hits me randomly,so I draw TOTALLY random things,full of crap and nonsense,but somebody *points at Luu* insisted that I should create my own topic/thread for my art,so-here it is!So,I will be posting my drawings here(even non-Mai series releated).

First thing I want to do is shown you how I look.Well,I am not so ugly or terrible,so you don't have to be afraid of me.
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Smile__by_ivenetta_zweifel-d34ordj
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. I_am_flyyyyyyying_8d_by_ivenetta_zweifel-d34or1t
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Vita__s_flowers_by_ivenetta_zweifel-d33aetq
Those photos were taken last year,during my Italy trip. ^^ And the third one(with flowers) I am currently using as my DeviantArt ID. (very useful information,I know)

Second thing - I want to show you my 3 best non-Mai releated artworks. *shot once more* I knoooow,they may look crappy and not so good,and blah blah blah,but I am just learning.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Splatter_wall__y__and_r__by_ivenetta_zweifel-d3krk4o
First one is coloured lineart of Takeshi Yamamoto and Sasagawa Ryohei from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.I practice my colouring style by colouring some random linearts(especially when I am too lazy to draw something).I also enjoy making wallpapers,as you may notice.
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. 34dbf61f2213b78ee0f4aad98d6794f5-d3gbtlr
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. 43109e0559c23565104ed13cf3522723-d3jflir
Last two pieces of art include OCs from Baku Role-play with my friends(it's the third year of our role-play).I am actually planning to do some comic thingies as my ''thank you'' for them.

As you may know,my favourite characters are Okuzaki-chan,Nao,Mai and Chie(thou I like Chie more in Mai-Otome).I've done only 2 fan arts,releated to Mai-HiME/Otome,and both include Okuzaki-chan.Yes,I am her major fan,because I think she truly deserves more love. ;A; *shot dead by everyone*

*revives*
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Spring__by_ivenetta_zweifel-d3bghgh
This is the first time I drew Okuzaki-chan,it was done in March,I suppose.It was done WITHOUT tablet,so yes,it's pretty much crappy.
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. B10045342608c41fc4d01ea940f67027-d3kye2j
And THIS is the second time I drew her,like,3 months after the first drawing.Yay for progress?~
My friend actually asked for a cafe-releated story,but I didn't wanted to write,so I drew instead,she even allowed me choose the character,and it didn't took long to choose Akira-as I said,she lacks fan art and deserves more attention.
I actually didn't expected to progress so fast.I don't know,maybe some day I will be a pretty good artist!

That's all for now!May do some more art this week;I will be off to Germany for a week(starting July 11th).I hope you enjoyed watching & reading this.

P.S. I actually want to make a Mai-HiME parody to Durarara's ED 1,so,if you have a Mai-HiME/Otome OC,feel free to contact me via private message.

Chuu~
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

;p You're not ugly, more like cute (proof? second photo!) The shot with the flowers is beautiful~ In addition to your artwork, your photography is lovely.

YAY! Thank you so much for sharing your artwork, Zwei-chan! We'll work nicely in the future as I do have an O.C. and thanks to you, we have our resident Akira Okuzaki fan. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 pm

;p You're not ugly, more like cute (proof? second photo!) The shot with the flowers is beautiful~ In addition to your artwork, your photography is lovely.
;-; that's was truly a compliment.
YAY! Thank you so much for sharing your artwork, Zwei-chan! We'll work nicely in the future as I do have an O.C. and thanks to you, we have our resident Akira Okuzaki fan.
Anytime,Luu!I enjoy sharing my work.

Okuzaki-chan for the win!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm

;_; You deserve more compliments, Zwei-chan. Can't wait for your next artwork! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 am

;_; You deserve more compliments, Zwei-chan. Can't wait for your next artwork!
Well,I am pretty much the quiet girl,that's why I rarely receive any compliments. ^_^;;
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Well,I am pretty much the quiet girl,that's why I rarely receive any compliments. ^_^;;

:( D'aww, surely people have said nice things about your deviations before! That counts too!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 pm

D'aww, surely people have said nice things about your deviations before! That counts too!
Yes,but I am just a newbie,so I don't get much attention.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

A picture of my OC,Ivenetta Zweifel(Swordsman's Midnight Amber).
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. Flowered_by_ivenetta_zweifel-d41nd40
More art,related to Mai-Series:
A video of me speed painting this
SIGNATURE,golly gee wilikers
Ivenetta's Robe/decent clothing + bio upcoming
Seirus Riohei drawing + bio upcoming
Luna Holler(Starry Night Obsidian,anyone?...) Robe/decent clothing + bio upcoming
And some Mai-Series fan art.

Enjoy?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Girl, your art is beautiful. I like your drawings. Keep practicing and will improve more and more! Because you have talent! Mikoto Minagi
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Girl, your art is beautiful. I like your drawings. Keep practicing and will improve more and more! Because you have talent!
Gosh,you just embarassed me. :oops: I feel flattered,thank you. <3_<3
I will definitely keep improving.

Speaking about art-uploaded a speed paint video of the image above.

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Hahaha, how cute! That's the spirit! I'll see your drawings and, of course, your progress. See determined people just make me want to draw more and more. T-T
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 am

Determined people make me feel guilty that I can't draw. XD Anyway, I love your video! Our exclusive Mai Multiverse Channel on YouTube has subscribed to you! ^_~ Thanks for sharing!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Hahaha, how cute! That's the spirit! I'll see your drawings and, of course, your progress. See determined people just make me want to draw more and more. T-T
Thank you! :) I am happy that somebody is interested in my art.

Then just draw! I mostly draw when I am bored out of my mind or tired of writing.

Determined people make me feel guilty that I can't draw. XD Anyway, I love your video! Our exclusive Mai Multiverse Channel on YouTube has subscribed to you! ^_~ Thanks for sharing!

That ''exclusive'' phrase makes me feel like some kind of royal family is spying after me now. XD Silly me!

P.S. Signature updated! (finally)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Whoa, I love your signature. =DD
Sooooooooooooooo cute!
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Whoa, I love your signature. =DD
Sooooooooooooooo cute!
When I found this picture,I was all like ''THE CUTEST PICTURE I'VE EVER FOUND.MUST MAKE SIGNATURE!!!''
I love how it shows 3 versions of TakuAki,and it required only a few edits.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

The Resident TakuAki fanatic. <3 Has a nice ring to it, just like Raven's Haruka FanWhore title. :) I would love to give you the "Resident TakuAki fanatic" as an official ranking. Enter our guessing game contest sometime! Get 20 points and a special rank will be yours.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm

The Resident TakuAki fanatic. <3 Has a nice ring to it, just like Raven's Haruka FanWhore title. I would love to give you the "Resident TakuAki fanatic" as an official ranking. Enter our guessing game contest sometime! Get 20 points and a special rank will be yours.
Oh my,a guessing game? XD I am a big failure at these,but I might have a try!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 am

Well, there is one other way...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Well, there is one other way...
And what is that ''other mysterious way''?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 am

Simple. If you draw something for me. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

omg zwei~! I love your artwork!! Expect a PM from me soon!!! I must inquire of things! XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Simple. If you draw something for me.
Are you reading my mind,Meister Luu? I was going to PM you.I want to draw you something as my ''thank you'' for making an Okuzaki group and just being awesome person to have around.
So,sir,what do you want?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 pm

omg zwei~! I love your artwork!! Expect a PM from me soon!!! I must inquire of things! XD
Your comment just made me incredibly happy for some mysterious reasons.

I generally just fail at life,but surprisingly I am pretty good for a newbie artist.So it just makes me happy that people like my drawings.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Oh, Zwei-chan ... You look a lot like me and it feels so... Cool. I would like to talk more with you. *runs away*

Well, once again ... Your art is beautiful, keep up the good work. I hope everything goes well with you. And by the way, nice avatar. Mikoto Minagi

One more thing, I also see your drawings on DA. I'm Kimberly-Blackrose, and commented on a stamp that you made, a few days ago.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Oh, Zwei-chan ... You look a lot like me and it feels so... Cool. I would like to talk more with you. *runs away*
Can I see a photo of you? <3_<3 I haven't seen people that look a lot like me.

;_; nooooo,don't run away! *goes to catch ya*

Well, once again ... Your art is beautiful, keep up the good work. I hope everything goes well with you.
I hope so. No art in this week,dudes,I have random French people invasing my home and I am being used as a translator for my mom,who doesn't speak English~

And by the way, nice avatar.
I love it,just as much as my signature. <3_<3

One more thing, I also see your drawings on DA. I'm Kimberly-Blackrose, and commented on a stamp that you made, a few days ago.
yes,I remember!You commented on my Okuzaki stampie. :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next