Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

+5
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Veronica-Searrs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Zweifel Marguerite
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Sure! :D
Don't know when it could be done since I have the upcoming project week and school stuff. Anyways, the piece of art will be uploaded on DeviantArt, as well as posted here. :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Sure! :D
Don't know when it could be done since I have the upcoming project week and school stuff. Anyways, the piece of art will be uploaded on DeviantArt, as well as posted here. :)

I'm not in any rush to see it completed. ^_~ Take all the time you need, Zwei-chan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 am

bump
Just saying that I am still alive.
Okay..so,what have I done while I was so busy with my real life shit?

1. Finished Grade 10 with good marks and a diploma. First time in whole life my parents were actually SATISFIED with my marks. So...um...I suppose that's cool?
2. I was in Mallorca. Yep. Visited that paradise island for a week.
3. Started writing books, several book projects, by the way. None of them has a decent name YET. Right now I write them in random order, if I get bored of Nathanielbook, I switch to writing Galebook or Evabook, or Alicebook, or any other random book project. Usually I write them in a special order, like, every week I am writing a different project, but now it is summer, so I just went random.
4. My poetry book is half-finished, it needs more pages, it also needs to look nice and be edited. Plus, I am not ready to publish it just yet. The Young Writers Association in Latvia agreed to help me publish it, they will even pay certain part of the sum needed (because I am that awesome. Well, no, I am just quite popular and I've written a lot of stuff for them.), but I am still not ready for this. I am sure it will BE published eventually in 2 or 3 years,but not this year and probably not even next year. I must also prepare myself mentally for it. That is a big step,after all.
5. Since it is summer, and I have all the time in the world, I sketch quite a lot. Mostly they are my characters from books or some random characters from popular anime/cartoons. Just total randomness. Lately I love to work with ink pen. Also, I am quite proud to say that I have improved a bit.
6. The request Luu made - I am working on it. It is almost a decent sketch, need to plan a bit more for some details to look good.
7. I tried to write some poems in English, but they turned into song lyrics. *sigh* well...at least I have ~35 songs written. Cool.
8. Those songs lack music - I am only learning how to play piano, so I can't compose music for those lyrics just yet. But I am sure I will get to that someday.
9. Good news! My parents bought me a synthezator, so now I can make random music 24/7. I am really happy because I am learning to play piano, and I only do that during the school period, so I wouldn't like to forget everything I've learned so far. This is a great opportunity to revise for my classes and train myself as well.
10. Speaking about music - I am eager to do some covers of some nice songs! The problem is - I don't have a clue when I will be able to do that. Maybe I should ask for a decent microphone first. I think I will start off with ''Last Night, Good Night'', as it is quite easy to sing. Notes seem pretty decent as well (would love to learn to play it on the piano and record, but I don't think that will be possible in the nearest future).

well...that's pretty much it. Nothing special.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 am

That's awesome! :D You're writing several books that are going to be published?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 am

Seconding Chagi over there, yes, you are awesome xD Didn't see you in a while and next thing I know you're publishing works and making music!

Nice one, zwei-chan ^^ hope to see some of your newest works here! Any plan of drawing Sara her anytime soon? xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am

That's awesome! You're writing several books that are going to be published?
Well, book of my poems is going to be published, eventually. I don't know about my adventure/fantasy/action/random stuff happening all the time books. I think I should probably finish them first.
Some of my friends have read everything I have written so far, I have published some fragments on draugiem.lv (sort of like Latvian Facebook site), and people really seem to enjoy the stuff I am working on. So... I guess I will keep writing until it is finished, and then we will see. After all, I can't publish a book if it is not finished. When it will be finished, then I will have a chance to publish it anytime I find appropriate.

Seconding Chagi over there, yes, you are awesome xD Didn't see you in a while and next thing I know you're publishing works and making music!

Nice one, zwei-chan ^^ hope to see some of your newest works here!
I am not a novice when it comes to writing poems/one-shots/crossovers and things like these,but they ARE quite hard to translate, especially poems. I write all of my stuff in my native language (because you must write in a native language if you want to be affiliated with The Young Writers Association), and it is also easier to express my thoughts in Latvian, well, because I know it a lot better than English. I would love to translate some of my works, but that will take some time. I like my poetry because it has rhyming, and if I translate them, I lose the rhymes, if you know what I mean. And then I must rearrange the words and edit, and so on.
I think when I will be ready, I will post some of my stuff...somewhere, where you can read it.

Any plan of drawing Sara her anytime soon? xD
I would so love to draw Sara xD I have done some really small sketches with her in my sketchbook. I have some interesting ideas of how I should draw her, but request from Luu comes first. I might draw a sketch or two of her, but don't expect her until I finish Sir Luu's request.
... Oh,Sara-oneesama ;_; must resist from sketching you.

Super long reply is super long. Derp.

Edit: Did this a while ago, but here is a picture of me, drawn by me. (Zweiception!)
Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 40ab173cbcb7a3c035e9eae4741dd835-d51o589
Currently using it as my DeviantArt ID. Will upload a speedpaint someday.

Last edited by Ivenetta-Zweifel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting Zweifails)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 pm

I would LOVE to see Sara in your style, Zwei-chan! ;p We've been denied your artwork for far too long now. Get to work, pretty lady! ;p

Loving the new artwork of you btw! Very coloring and the concept is very stunning! XD I think you beat Rapunzel's record in hair length! XD

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 Tangle12

NEVER! >:3 Even though I heart you, Punzie~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:22 pm

I would LOVE to see Sara in your style, Zwei-chan! ;p
And I would LOVE to draw her! For goodness sake, I must draw her someday. I. MUST. DO. IT. Saras awesomeness shall be spread all over the world~

We've been denied your artwork for far too long now. Get to work, pretty lady! ;p
I guess that's a good idea. I've been writing for a whole month now (almost), so that is a pretty solid idea to take a break from it and draw something nice. Plus, my tablet has quite a layer of dust on it.
I shall never forget about you again, my precious. ;_;
And spending some time drawing random stuff won't hurt me.

Loving the new artwork of you btw!
Zweiception. It is spreading around, just like Angry Fat Zweibirds. Oh my.

Very coloring and the concept is very stunning! XD I think you beat Rapunzel's record in hair length! XD
I am pretty sure of that! Sorry, Rapunzel, but my hair beats yours in every single way. It even has random shits in form of beads, ribbons and cats all over it. :3
Well, at least in my dreamland I have hair which is a lot longer that Rapuzel's hair is.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am

Haha, your precious tablet could use a little love. Maybe something Sara themed with her newly discovered gimmick...THE MUFFIN!

Sara
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Yes, my tablet definitely needs some love. Plus, drawing Sara is one of the things on my top list. I also have a little silly idea about our amazing Otome,but I shall keep quiet until I actually do something about that.

Edit: Just because I am so silly I decided to post some of new terms and phrases invented during a random chatbox invansion.

Totally random bits of phrases, invented by me o.o and by other people, namely, Deppy and Koi, during our random chat.

Milk cans - boobs. Just because I said this phrase,Koi uses it as a nickname to call me. Sneaky Tea Maiden.
Strange Latvian teen hormones - when you have small boobs, and all of a sudden they grow to D-cup sized boobs.
Zweidrama - when Ivenetta-Zweifel goes too dramatic in the chatbox. :3
TITIT - elephant <--- You might ask Deppy to explain her weird language.
Zweibitch (or Zweibastard) - Just Zweifel-chan, who acts a little too bitchy. :3
Ceiling Zwei and Deppy with a camera - the ones who watched they crazy stuff Koi and Duran did.
''I'm under everyone!'' – when your post ranking is so low that you are under everyone in the member ranking.
Recruitment central – another name for ''New MM Valkyrie and Einherjar Enrollment''.

Angry fat Zweibird – The creature Ivenetta-Zweifel turns into,when Sara-oneesama feeds her too many muffins.
Nyanphone – my phone. It used to have the Nyan Cat ringtone.
Mecha Koi Fish – the result of breeding IlliterateKoi and DuranDuran.
Anthem of Madness – any song that Deppy mentions in the chatbox and writes lyrics for it.
The power of F-cups – when your mom can officially be the leader of Team Erstin because she has F-cups.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 am

bump

Bumping my thread, as I have a new speedpaint to share.

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Impressive speed paint of Girl on the Moon, Zwei-chan! I still think it's a cute little piece. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

I am very silly. I am surprised that I completely forgot to share this piece of art with everyone.
It's Sara Gallagher with Mermaid Melody styled Robe.
...Don't ask. My creativity just hit the high point at that moment.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 The_powers_of_super_moe_moeee_by_ivenetta_zweifel-d58t0jm

LOOK AT HER EYES, THOSE SHINY ORBS OF GREEN. THEY HAVE SPARKLES AND STARS ALL OVER THEM.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:I am very silly. I am surprised that I completely forgot to share this piece of art with everyone.
It's Sara Gallagher with Mermaid Melody styled Robe.
...Don't ask. My creativity just hit the high point at that moment.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 The_powers_of_super_moe_moeee_by_ivenetta_zweifel-d58t0jm

LOOK AT HER EYES, THOSE SHINY ORBS OF GREEN. THEY HAVE SPARKLES AND STARS ALL OVER THEM.

Already left you a nice pink ribbon comment on your dA page, Zwei-chan! I love when your creativity is at it's peak. Mermaid Melody has fallen into obscurity since the early 2000s, so it's nice to see a Mai-Series x Mermaid Melody inspired artwork. AND WITH SARA, NO LESS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I LOVE IT! *____*

Sara
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Already left you a nice pink ribbon comment on your dA page, Zwei-chan! I love when your creativity is at it's peak. Mermaid Melody has fallen into obscurity since the early 2000s, so it's nice to see a Mai-Series x Mermaid Melody inspired artwork. AND WITH SARA, NO LESS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I LOVE IT! *____*

Sara

Saw that and responded XD

Gosh, I know. It's sad how everyone has suddenly forgotten about those series. *still has all the song lyrics memorised* cute characters, good music, magical girls and nice plotline. The anime is very enjoyable.

YAY FOR RANDOM CROSS-OVERS!!!
I should be careful with those X'D next thing I know I will be making a KHR! x Mai-Otome cross-over art X'D God, I already can see similarities between the main characters. There is indeed something wrong with me XDD

Sara : Here! Have a muffin for your hard work and the art of me!
Me: ;_; Oneesama... *eats her muffins and turns into Angry Fat Zweibird*
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Reviving this thread to share the speedpaint of Sara Gallagher...

..and my newest piece of art, a contest entry! No sppedpaint for that one, sadly. :c

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 4168692f31106f99dba6d42c8a0b4f8c-d5rd7m4
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 pm

I approve of this speed paint and anything that celebrates the character of the Galactic Aquamarine and her fish smelling muffin! Sara Great job on this, Zwei-chan! There's no doubt that you worked hard on this and the contest entry. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I approve of this speed paint and anything that celebrates the character of the Galactic Aquamarine and her fish smelling muffin! Sara Great job on this, Zwei-chan! There's no doubt that you worked hard on this and the contest entry. ;_;

Ah, I always try to do my best 'cause I am soooo Arika Yumemiya right now.
Thank you very much, I am glad you like these! :)

Upcoming art:
TakuAki - inspired by my upcoming book series
Mai-Otome x Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mai-Otome girls in a Katekyo Hitman Reborn! crossover art.
Includes OC characters and characters from manga. Art with 3 famiglias - Arika's, Columns and Enemies. May do Column & Lena's famiglias as well.
Some random sketches just for fun.
Angry Fat Zweibird sketch and real-life cartoonized Zwei's emoticon chart just for the damn lulz.
EDIT: Might do art inspired by marriage event going on. Not sure about that because I have no idea how most of MM look like.

Fanfiction:
Ideas for TakuAki fanfics
Mai-Otome/Supernatural inspired long fanfic of longness. - have no idea when THAT will appear, probably not soon. Concentrates on crack/minor pairings more (so, that means that ShizNat will have only one chapter.) Has tons of character death and drama.

EDIT:
The major and most important thing -
The book of poems in Latvian - release date - late fall/early winter of year 2013.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 am

I'm surprised you're giving ShizNat any chapters at all! haha! All your brainstorming looks very promising, Zwei-chan. Kick start this list with some new Akira Okuzaki material first, then move onto Mai-Multiverse inspired artwork. XD After all, we're pretty much characters of our own~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Well, it's sort of ShizNat, but it's tragic, so, in the end...it's no ShizNat at all.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I am super confusing.

I just hope I can get it done XDDD right now I concentrate on my book very much, but that doesn't mean I don't do anything else >:3

For a random fanfic, that Otome/Supernatural fic sure is well planned. It even has most of the chapters figured out. That's so weird, considering that I am not even sure if I am going to write that. The idea is very tempting, though.

I will start with Okuzaki because ninja has tons of little drabble fics planned >:3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Well, it's sort of ShizNat, but it's tragic, so, in the end...it's no ShizNat at all.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I am super confusing.

I just hope I can get it done XDDD right now I concentrate on my book very much, but that doesn't mean I don't do anything else >:3

For a random fanfic, that Otome/Supernatural fic sure is well planned. It even has most of the chapters figured out. That's so weird, considering that I am not even sure if I am going to write that. The idea is very tempting, though.

I will start with Okuzaki because ninja has tons of little drabble fics planned >:3

>:3 Oh, of course not. You dedicate a little time to everything, Zwei. This is a GOOD thing, otherwise there would be a pile of cancelled projects. You're too good for that. ^_~ Do not let the greatest ninja of all time down. Akira

Actually, going back to the supernatural Otome idea, that is a crossover right? As in Mai-Otome x Supernatural. All my female friends love that show to death. I have no real opinion about it yet since I watched like two episodes deep into the series. Got to start from the beginning. XD

Drabble fics for Akira-kun would be better for now, or even Akira-kun themed poems? Her omake from Mai-HiME is my personal favorite. It's so personal, disputing her role as a boy or girl and what ifs in her life.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 Bd166281c05b434deae876db7cd5947f-d5xhyxw
Yay for a random new ID! Seriously, this is so unexpectedly random I can't even express it. It's a weird portrait of me (oh, the narcissism...) with all my nicknames on it...yeah...

Aside from that, I am planning to do artwork with Marin and Kanon from Umi Monogatari. I am also thinking about opening requests.

Fanfic stories planned:
- Drabble/possible two-shot about Akira and her getting a cold.
- Mai-Otome/Supernatural crossfic starring Chie and Sara as the main characters.
- Mai-Otome/Katekyo Hitman Reborn! crossfic random. Not really planned out, just a wild idea.
- Mai-HiME/Otome/Ouran High School Host Club crossfic! Excited for that because our uke ninja is the main one there. It's mostly random, really. Concentrates on unnoticed characters a lot (Tate, Akira, Takumi, Takeda, Reito, Chie, Midori, etc.). Is fairly well planned.
- Mai-Otome/fantasy AU fanfic. Where we have a curious cat goddess and Mai and Natsuki as half-sisters. And a medieval-like setting.

That's it for now.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:53 pm

oh, the narcissism...

Oh the irony. This is coming from the girl who calls herself no good and overweight? Wink Tsk, tsk, Milkcans. You are lovely in every photo I've seen and that portrait is no different. I'm excited about all your projects for the future. The one that blows my mind the most would have to be the Mai-HiME/Otome/Ouran High School Host Club crossover. O__________O Things are gonna get a little yaoi, aren't they! Chie can pass for a man with that sexy voice of hers too, so I'd love to see how you execute her role in this. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
oh, the narcissism...

Oh the irony. This is coming from the girl who calls herself no good and overweight? Wink Tsk, tsk, Milkcans. You are lovely in every photo I've seen and that portrait is no different. I'm excited about all your projects for the future. The one that blows my mind the most would have to be the Mai-HiME/Otome/Ouran High School Host Club crossover. O__________O Things are gonna get a little yaoi, aren't they! Chie can pass for a man with that sexy voice of hers too, so I'd love to see how you execute her role in this. XD

Thank you for the kind words. They warm my heart, really.

Oh, the irony for that one - it is inspired by a picture of Chie Hallard in an Ouran High School uniform XDDD I wish I could find it, but I am so sleepy it's just killing me. I think it should be in the "Whore you Mai images" thread, but I can be wrong. Aaaaaaanyways, Chie is sort of a very helpful person for Akira in that fic. And I am not sure about the yaoi part XDD depends.
I am pretty surprised nobody tought of OHSHC/Mai-Series crossover. I mean, they just naturally match. (Seriously, Akira can be such a Haruhi).
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:23 pm

bump
Search no more, my loved ones! The Zweifel has once again returned...with a picture of Ouran Host Club Chie!

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 4 37023610ab3ce85f7bdd34981e1b57a4

I am still impressed how well Chie fits in that setting. The aura of cool just naturally comes to her.
That's the picture that impressed me to do that fic xDDD

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next