Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

"Okay." Toshi nodded, a little reassured that his mother was going to be fine. But a little bit of anger surged through his body. Someone had hurt his Shizuru-mama, and he did not like that.

((I think we can move on to the next day don't you?))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 pm

(We will remain on the same day after Shizuru recovers shortly, thanks to Yohko's swift actions and the fact that she's a tough woman in general. Once Hikari responds to what Reika and Kaito are about to say, then we will move onto the next morning. This will not be a new chapter just yet, in case you're wondering. The goal is to attend a meeting between Garderobe staff and nation leaders. We will need Miss Maria for this one. ^_~ What will culminate is the approval of our heroes venturing off to find the Relics. You have a decision by that time, you CAN bring your canon characters with you if desired, meaning to say if you feel they're essential to the development of your O.C. I have no problem with this at all. Chapter III will begin once our heroes leave Garderobe.))

Hikari watched the beautiful girl fiddle around with her clothes. She was so beautiful and very mysterious to me, normally everyone in the village would greet her kindly and start a conversation with no end. Reika was very direct with her answer; though it was an answer that held a precious individual locked within her hear. Hikari pondered if she should question this 'Akira' person without causing further worry to the tired girl before her. She withdrew, leaving her eyes of concern in tact. She traced kanji with her fingers across the floor while Reika made herself comfortable. It spelled out the very words,

It's because of me you are separated from Akira

A thought she refused to manifest within her mind. "Can I ask you one more question, Reika? Do you feel like you belong with people from your world? You too, Kaito-chan. We have unique powers that can be seen as a gift to some, but as a threat to many. I don't like it."

~~~

After an hour of careful examination, Yohko emerged from the medical room, only to find a concerned Natsuki Kruger and little Toshi. She stared at them both before smiling and giving them the thumbs up. "Shizuru will be just fine. A lesser man or woman would of been out for several days, but Shizuru nanomachines and her strong pulled through. Go on inside."

((Actually I wrote up a dream sequence for Shizuru before Yohko informs the others. Reading it again, I think I'll save it for the future. xD It's kinda epic. You may continue guys!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Toshi smiled in relief and gave Youko a brief hug.

"Thank you, Youko-sensei." He said before running into the medical room and straight to his Shizuru-mama's side, seeing that she was awake he hugged her a little tight and cried slightly on her shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're Okay, Shizuru-mama." He said, his tears dripping onto her shoulder.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Yohko stuffed her hands into her lab coat pockets and giggled while little Toshi ran to his dear mother. "I'm envious, Kruger. It must be nice to have a family at all times. Without Midori and Rei-um-Rad around, things can get pretty lonely in here. Be careful next time...oh and Headmistress? When you're done seeing Shizuru, I'd like to discuss something privately. Meet me at the pool area in a half hour."

~~~

"Ara, Toshi-chan!" exclaimed Shizuru, wiping the tears from his eyes with her thumbs. "I'm okay now, Toshi-chan, everything is going to be okay now." She held onto her song in a warm gentle embrace, hoping that he understands the situation perfectly now. "So be a good boy and stay away from the new people until Viola-mama says it's okay to come out."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Toshi nestles into his mother's embrace and sniffles.

"Okay, mama," He nodded. "I promise."

He then laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. He was content to know that his mother was going to be alright. He hoped that he would not meet the one who hurt his mama. If they hurt her this bad...

"Shizuru-mama...I love you." He murmured before allowing sleep to overtake him.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Kaito blinked at the question and ambled over, scratching the back of his neck, "Well, to be honest...I think it'd be easier if I'd never been born," he mused, sitting next to the girls, "I mean, I got my powers from my parents-but because of them, I was really sick when I was a baby. I mean...I guess the doctors were saying I wouldn't live past a year. I mean-can you imagine how that must have felt for my parents? Not knowing whether I'd be alive the next day?"

He glanced at his open palms and let some ice crystals form there, "It sets me apart. I don't want to get close to too many people because deep down I think some day all this good luck I'm having will catch up to me. All these years I've lived...I feel like it's a time bomb, and that these powers, the ones I shouldn't even have...They'll be the end of me someday," he shivered at the thought, "So I guess I really don't fit in with the people where I'm from," he gave a chuckle, "But in my family? We're just a bunch of misfits anyways-so I've got them, at the least," And Michiko and Kanaye too...They're all I've got really...

Natsuki had to breath a sigh of relief when Yohko gave them the okay to go and see Shizuru. She dithered a bit by the doorway though, to let Toshi have a moment or so with his mother. Her heart melted at the sight. Though with Yohko's comments she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, Then again, what Yohko does off duty is none of my business... she mused, knowing full well she wouldn't want anyone thinking about her off-duty life. "Of course," she whispered.

She waited until her son was asleep to go over to Shizuru. "Geez Shizuru, next time you're hurt, tell me," she scolded lightly, not really putting much weight behind the words as she left a light kiss on her forehead, "You know I hate it when you hide things like that-and you scared me and Toshi," she muttered, giving her lover a squeeze, mindful of her sleeping son, "Toshi was worried sick you know?" she flushed a bit, "I was too," she added quietly.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:10 am

Reika rested her head on the pillow, her face away from Hikari when the conversation grew cold and continued to think of Akira. I hope you're okay, Akira. She yawned and before her eyes could close, Hikari asked another question.

She turned her head to face Hikari, as a form of respect to the new aquaintance, and replied, "I never felt like I fit in. Everyone always talked about the things I don't care about: Boys, idols, shopping, fashion, showbiz... People always felt uncomfortable around me and sometimes they'll pick up the scent of blood on me." Reika paused for a while, her sad memories resurfacing, and continued, "I had rumours about me being a monster, which was kinda true, since I've killed orphans right in front of my... friends when I was ten. Since then I never have any friends and those girls always glared when they saw me before walking away. Maybe they're the ones who spreaded the rumour." Reika looked away from Hikari and glared hard at the floor. "... Fuck them." Reika whispered to herself.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:39 pm

((I do believe it is now Luu's turn))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Shizuru smiled warmly; nestling Toshi in her arms. "I'd never let anyone lay a finger on you, Toshi-chan. Not even that girl". The recovering woman nearly broke out into tears with the image of everything she held sacred being destroyed by the visitors. She noticed her eternal partner entering the room with a stern look on her face. Over time, Shizuru witnessed as Natsuki Kruger fulfilled her duties as the Gakuenchou of Garderobe to the best of her ability. She is such a young girl who, even now, is constantly learning that this position she's been granted isn't a simple one. Shizuru recalled a flashback where Miss Maria Graceburt told Natsuki that becoming Gakuenchou meant dedication to all who attend the Academy.

I was in Pearl class...

The sound of waves crashing could be heard. It was several days after Natsuki passed her retake survival exam, she stood silently behind Shizuru. In disbelief that all her hard work had paid off. "Natsuki-chan. They're starting to figure out I've been having an affair with you," said Shizuru in a low tone. Turning around to face the girl, she continued while her GEM began to emit a bright shine. "I want to be yours. Please be mine."

~~~~

"You are always looking out for me, Natsuki-chan. I wouldn't have it any other way," she responded, slipping her hand underneath Natsuki's palm. "The students of this Academy say I am the most graceful Otome, I'd never want to tarnish that image even after a powerful blow like that."

Shizuru looked down at her son once more. "He is upset, Natsuki-chan. I don't want to imagine our own child going down the path as Tomoe-san. Misguided rage and personal anguish."

~~~~

The night wore on with Hikari trying to process what Reika and Kaito had shared, regarding their dark past.

Una-sama had often informed me that nobody would be able to relate to my existence. That is why I remained in the village for so long. Perhaps, I was also afraid of being rejected. Not just as a human being, but as an Otome. Yet here I am with two great people I'd like to call 'friends' right beside me. Within the academy where all my dreams will come true, this is the moment I've always wanted Why were they rejecting how good we have it right now. Why are they not making the most out of the life they have? I suppose we all have our downs...but not us!

Suddenly the barefoot girl, wearing only a night gown, picked herself up and stood in front of them with a look of disappointment. "Listen to you two! Reika-san, you're rejecting people who,
whether you believe it or not, actually give a damn about you?!" yelled Hikari. "And Kaito-chan...everybody yearns for acceptance. I know I did, even with this abilities of mine. Like you, only my family seemed to understand. The people who lived in the Aswad village were like family too, but like yourself, I sometimes wonder what they would do if they discovered my powers. Midori-sama's story reminds me a lot of you, Kaito. The burden of wondering whether or not you'll live another day." She began to soften her "We're all lost and have a common goal TOGETHER. As long as we have each other, nobody will have to be lonely during all this."

Hikari reached her snow white hand out to both roommates. "The people here will help us. Trust them. Trust me. We will get through this and return you back home." insisted Hikari, smiling at them both warmly.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm

((While Toshi is a little boy, he's far from vengeful. Shizuru and Natsuki taught him to forgive others, but not very easily.))

Toshi was dreaming. He was standing-no floating above the planet Earl, but he almost didn't recognize it until he saw the continent where Windbloom was; except, the planet had been devastated. Where once lush forests stood, only ash and death lived. Cities, towns, villages, all were now in ruins. Toshi couldn't help but feel very afraid.

'This can be stopped.' A voice told him, scaring Toshi even more.

'W-Who's there?' He asked, stuttering in his voice.

'This can be stopped, but you must forgive those that do you harm.' The voice said again, ignoring Toshi's question.

'But they hurt my mama!' Toshi yelled, clenching his fists. But then he noticed something odd, he looked down and noticed that he was...grown up? He was grown up to about his teenage years, but that wasn't the wierdest part. The wierd part was...he was wearing robes similar to that of an Otome! The major difference, was that these robes seemed to be made specifically for a man. 'What...what is this?'

'More harm will come, if you do not forgive.' The voice said again, ignoring what he was asking. 'Otherwise, this will happen.'

Toshi's dream turned dark and he witnessed something that made his eyes widen and tears began to leak from his eyes. He saw both of his mothers, Shizuru Viola and Natsuki Kruger, in their robes and frozen in stone. Their faces frozen in shock and their weapons unmoving. But what scared him the most, was that someone else was standing in front of them wielding what looked like a sword and looked ready to swing.

'No! Leave them alone!' Toshi yelled running as fast as he could to stop them.

The person did not heed Toshi's words and swung their sword, slicing the heads of the statues that were his parents clean off their shoulders.

'NOOOOOOO!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the real world, Toshi's dream was making him groan and turn, despite being in the safety of his mother's arms the nightmare was having an affect on him. The tears he was feeling in his dream were actually coming from his eyes, which were clenched shut. His grip on his mother's form tightened as he mumbled in his sleep. Finally, when his dream reached it's finale, his eyes snapped open and his head shot up.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:34 am

Reika flinched at Hikari's sudden outburst and turned to glare at the girl. "You think they really gave a damn? They don't even give a piece of shit about me. I only have my parents, my child and Akira. All the other people around me... they'll always be as shallow as those idiots back then."

"They'll say, "Morning, Sakuragi-san. Good afternoon, Reika-san. Sorry. Thank you. What the FU- nevermind..." But they'll never stop for my reply. They'll always switched to talking to their friends or just quickly walked away." Reika stood up and glared harder at Hikari, "They're all afraid of me, but they never bothered to know me at all. All they know is that it never pays to mess with me, which is stupid. Hell, even the teachers tried to avoid me when they could. Will you say they ever gave a damn? NO." Reika held back her tears and her heart felt like it was stabbed by all the orphans she killed. She continued to glare at the blonde girl.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Natsuki nodded gravely, running a hand over Toshi's hair he fidgeted in his dream, "It not entirely fair to not tell him the whole truth, but he'll understand. And if things turn and seem like he might try to fight them," she sighed, "I'll tell him the truth about it. I don't want him getting the wrong idea. Those children are dangerous, yet..." she frowned, "I get the feeling they're just lost. Two of them don't even belong in this time period and the girl, Hikari-san, I don't feel an ill intent behind her actions, just very little control over her powers," she shook her head, and then blinked as she watched her son squirm in Shizuru's arms.

"Toshi?" she murmured, leaning towards the boy, feeling a sense of fear well up her chest as the boy started to cry. She reached for his cheek, wiping the tears away. When the boy's eyes opened with a start she let a reassuring smile crawl to her face, "You alright little guy? A bad dream?" she whispered, careful not to startle him. "It's alright. We're right here for you,"

--

Kaito bstarted when Hikari stood and began to scold him. Guh...angry women... the thought crossed his mind as frightening when Reika started yelling back. They better not start fighting...I do not want to hae to break that up... "Hey now..." he stood now, raising his arms and gesturing for everyone to calm down, "Let's simmer down okay?" He threw in an uneasy grin, "Peace people, peace," he let his hands fall to his side and smiled at Hikari.

"Well, being alone never really suited me I suppose. I always seem to get stuck with someone," he snickered, "But being stuck with you guys doesn't sound too bad," he offered a fist towards Hikari, "I'll trust you, if you can trust me," he affirmed, "So let's go and find those relic things, yeah?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 pm

After hearing his Natsuki-mama's voice, Toshi immediately latched his arms around her and began to sob. The nightmare he had was just aweful. Seeing BOTH of his mothers frozen in stone and then having their heads cut off was too much for the little guy to take.

"I had a bad dream," He cried in her shirt. "You and Shizuru-mama were statues and someone cut your heads off with a sword."
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Natsuki fumbled to get her arms secure around her son before getting to soothing him. She shushed him, rubbing his back softly, "Hey, don't worry. We're both right here. Me and Shizuru-mama aren't going anywhere," she whispered to her calmly, pressing a kiss on his head, "It was just a dream Toshi. That won't happen," she assured, but inwardly her mind was racing. Statues? Like that one time... She had to suppress the shudder that wanted to rack her body at the thought of the incident not too long ago when she'd been worried she'd never she Shizuru move again.

Must've scared him something fierce... She thought painfully, and glanced towards Shizuru, concern and worry in her eyes. I hope what he saw wasn't a hint at what might come in the future...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Toshi continued to cry, but his sobs subsided into small hiccups. The dream still rattled him and he just had to tell his mothers about what he saw. This was a dream one could not easily forget, even if you're five years old.

"It was so scary." Toshi said, calming down a little. "I was floating in outer space wearing otome robes for boys, and I was grown up. I also saw the whole planet on fire and all the buildings were broken."

He then wiped his tears away and continued. "Then this voice talked to me before it got to the part where you both were statues."
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Natsuki listened to her son gravely, nodding at her son. The planet on fire? She shook the thought away though, "A voice, Toshi?" she questioned, still rubbing his back, trying to calm him down so he could speak more clearly. "What did it say?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Toshi sniffled again. "It said, that I should forgive the ones who would do me harm. I think it was talking about the people you told me about earlier."
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 am

Reika shot a glare at Kaito in response to his attempt to relax the situation, huffed and dropped to the ground, withdrawing into herself as she sat against the wall and hugging her pillow.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Kaito's words felt comforting to Hikari; she could feel her heart beat faster than normal. The girl shook off the light blush across her cheeks to focus on the pessimistic girl standing before her. She certainly felt Reika's story of rejection; almost being invisible to the world. Hikari stared into Reika's eyes without blinking, hoping she could get her message across.

"I will not be intimidated by you, Reika-chan," cut in Hikari as she reached out for Reika's hands, holding them tenderly. "You're not alone because we give a damn about you, right Kaito-chan?"

Hikari reached for Kaito's fist, opening it up so it can join the gathering of supportive hands. "And Kaito-chan? I uh...of course I trust you." responded the flustered alien girl. "Come on you guys, let's get to sleep. Ecchi Kaito-chan, back to your corner!" she jokingly teased as she sat next to Reika, resting her head on her shoulder. Hikari let out a yawn before whispering a silent "goodnight" before passing out instantly.

((This ends the night time act between our O.C.s now to finish up with the Gakuenchou and the others))

~~~

Toshi's words began to concern Shizuru a bit, she held him closely to her chest. "Toshi-chan, they say dreams are a gateway to the future. A sort of prophecy that only comes to chosen people."

Shizuru looked over and spotted Yohko Helene waiting outside the medical room, nodding once. The crimson-eyed woman nodded in return. "Natsuki-chan, would you please allow Toshi-chan to sleep with me tonight? I'll be back in our chamber tomorrow evening, especially when Toshi-chan is away~" said the sly woman. "You don't mind sleeping here tonight with mama, right Toshi-chan?" giggled Shizuru.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Toshi sniffled as he listend to his Shizuru-mama's words. "The Future?" He said. "But if that's what I saw, then I don't want it to happen!"

Hearing the idea that he could sleep with his Shizuru-mama made him happy. So he nodded vigorously when she asked if he didn't mind. "I don't mind Shizuru-mama!" He then hugged her tightly, but then he remembered what else she said.

"What do you mean when I'm away, mama?"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 pm

"Same, my precious little boy." responded the graceful woman.

Shizuru gazed over to her Gakuenchou with a flirtatious grin before looking back down at her curious son. "I'll explain it to you when you're older, Toshi-chan~"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Toshi blinked when his mama said that and he cocked his head to the side in confusion. 'Shizuru-mama sure acts weird around Natsuki-mama.'

((I think that'll do it for Toshi for now))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Natsuki traced Shizuru's gaze to Yohko and then turned back to her partner, "Sure but-" she flushed at the second part of her request and scowled, "Save that sort of talk for in private Shizuru," she grumbled, Last thing I want is for Toshi to realize that his parents are doing...strange things in bed...She bent over, placing a kiss on Toshi's forehead before ruffling his hair.

"Sleep well kiddo," she grinned, and then leaned up a bit to kiss Shizuru's cheek, "Sweet dreams Shizuru," she murmured into her ears, wrapping a arm around Shizuru's shoulder and giving it a light squeeze. She straightened and nodded to them, "I'll see you guys in a bit, so get some rest," she called, exiting the room to meet with Yohko. Waiting until she had closed the door she sighed, "So what's the situation Yohko?" she went straight for it, crossing her arms, "The way you're treating this whole...situation is different than usual," she furrowed her eyebrows, "Does it make you uneasy?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:51 pm

"Very uneasy," replied the brooding medical officer as she kept her gaze down at the floor. The hallways of Garderobe Academy were dark; quiet enough for Yohko to share confidential information. She hadn't planned on meeting Natsuki Kruger so soon after her "betrothed" lay injured at the hands of the girl who's hair shines like the sun. The woman took a deep breath before reaching for her left coat pocket. "When your party escorted the boy Kaito to the outside, a strand of hair fell off his body," she continued; passing the vial containing the hair to Natsuki. "Look familiar? That dark hair of yours rarely ever falls from it's birthplace. No, this one matches your DNA perfectly, but biological research shows it contains residue from a time long before the War of the Dragon Lord. Before the first civilization that claimed the planet. I have reason to believe Lady Fumi might of known the person this hair belonged to." Yohko gazed at her company with slight worry.

"I am a woman of science, if there are people from other worlds and time periods, I want to know how and why. This is what I do, Natsuki. Until we know further, we cannot make this public," she insisted, looking down once against the floor, noticing what appears to be a piece of the ceiling. Yohko kicks it away with her open toed heels then sighs exhaustively, "That girl could level cities if she wanted to. Please tell me you are going to take extreme precautions when they go on this expedition."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Nastuki felt her stomach clench at the hair in the tube. My hair? But from another age? the thought made her head hurt. This is...disturbing. Natsuki's frown deepened, "I trust you and your work Yohko but that...To be from that far back...When we questioned him he mentioned Earth. Are you saying that there was another...me running around on Earth?"

She heaved a sigh and leaned on the wall behind her, "I would rather they not go at all. Keeping them within our view would be the easiest-But a boy and two girls who don't belong at Garderobe staying here would raise eyebrows," she pinched the bridge of her nose, "I have to send someone with them to watch them-I just don't know who yet. I was thinking a student but then I think that's far too risky. And Shizuru and I can't leave. If a Column escorted them people would notice," a groan, "It's a fine kettle or fish these kids have put us in Yohko. Tomorrow I want you to assess them. All three of them are strange-but the girl Hikari," she narrowed her eyes, "Be careful with her. Her strength is formidable. The boy Kaito too. His skin is cold to the touch, like ice so be wary. And the last one-Reika? She has some sort of beast," she shook her head, "I know you want answers. I do too-but don't put yourself in danger to get them."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next