Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

+3
Bluholic711
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] Empty Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] Mai-mu11

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] Festiv10

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] Nagi10

---

((Welcome to our special event RP entitled "February Festival"! You will use this thread to act out the entire Carnival arc from Mai-HiME, but in your own way. However, there are a few rules. There is no godmodding here. Your HiME will not be taken out of action even when your CHILD is defeated. Run all story ideas through me or a fellow member to see what the best course of action for your characters shall be. Your overall goal is to struggle internally, share conflicts and battle in order to survive. Me as Reito and Rose as Nagi, we will be manipulating you all little by little. Getting inside your heads in order for a fight to break out. All of this will culminate into a climax between myself and you girls. You girls will defeat me in the end, but hopefully many of you have ideas on how the finish should go. Should someone die? Should Reito died permanently? Can Shizuru and Mai fight each other? This is a collaborative roleplay, so let's see some magic unfold. The storyline will begin with a background explanation as why Nagi decided to fill you all in on the Carnival. BOLD ALL YOUR RP SPEAK.

(( )) <---- Use parenthesis to break character.

Everybody got that? Let's have a great time!))

---

Fuuka Academy. 2004.

"Nagi, it is time. We've let these girls have their fun" said the mysterious Reito Kanzaki, watching as the HiME Star shines brightly. "Assemble the masses, so the bodies can lay waste to this entire school."

((For the rest of you, you can go ahead with your scenes. If you're not with a character, say so or include a "Meanwhile..." somewhere. Use your head and common sense.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:04 pm

((I hope I get Nagi's character right))

Nagi looks at the Obsidian Lord with a smirk. "As you say master,It will be done soon."Nagi starts to retreat to what he was told.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

(( I hope I can stay in character too, BlackRose. You'll be fine. No need to worry all that much.))

Mai was walking alongside her new found comrades. They were celebrating at the Kareoke place and were now heading to the dorms for well deserved rest.
The redhead felt peaceful content with the girls. It was the start of wonderful friendships. She looked around looking at each girl with a smile on her face.
Midori-chan, Mikoto, Natsuki, Yukino-chan, Yukariko-san, and Nao-chan were all there. One thought came to mind at that very moment.

"We should be able to handle everything now."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 pm

It won't be long until they fall into the abyss. Each pillars will raise, with only one HiME left standing. I have looked deep within the hearts of each girl, no one holds a candle to the most potential bride.

Mai-san...

Reito turned to the monitors high above him, watching each maiden as they gather together. Smirking with glee, Reito focuses his attention closely on close ups of Mai Tokiha. The girl who, since the ferry incident, has turned things around for Fuuka Academy.

...my Queen.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Nagi still smirk in place looks at the HiMEs as they talk and laugh,he was going to have fun with this."HiMEs its time for the carnival to start!"He yelled out to the girls from his spot on top of the building.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:Nagi still smirk in place looks at the HiMEs as they talk and laugh,he was going to have fun with this."HiMEs its time for the carnival to start!"He yelled out to the girls from his spot on top of the building.

((Nicely done, Rose! You play the part of a slimy little shit so well. :'3 Remember, if you don't get replies from the others, you may PM them. If you forgot who's who, always consult back to the announcement thread where the casting list is.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Just then, Mai spotted a small figure up on the building. It was none than Nagi Homura. This was the same boy who made the redhead free her CHILD Kagutsuchi from its seal. For him to show up now of all times was a bit of a damper. What on earth did he want?
Mai heard him from below and arched an eye brow.
"Carnival?" Mai asked. "What do you mean by that?"

((Ugh, this isn't the same without the other members participating))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am

((Thanks for the complement Luu and where are our other acters anway))

Nagi laughed at Mai's dumb look."Hahaha why its where the HiMEs fight to when the trophy of being the Obsidian Lords wife and becoming the strongest HiME but I warn you if you lose you will also lose whats most important to you"Said Nagi with a sly smirk he was enjoying this so very much.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:((Thanks for the complement Luu and where are our other acters anway))

Nagi laughed at Mai's dumb look."Hahaha why its where the HiMEs fight to when the trophy of being the Obsidian Lords wife and becoming the strongest HiME but I warn you if you lose you will also lose whats most important to you"Said Nagi with a sly smirk he was enjoying this so very much.

((Some don't know about the RP thread. I will contact them now))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Mai was even more confused. She thought the fights were over. Everyone was done fighting. What kind of game was this kid trying to pull now?
"Didnt we get rid of all the Orphans? What's this really about, Nagi?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 pm

-meanwhile-

Reito chuckles at Mai's question. "You think defending your precious school on a daily basis was enough? Oh no, Mai-san. No. This is only the beginning."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Natsuki hated to admit that she had finally started to enjoy the night with her fellow HiME, minus Yuuki of course, but that attitude quickly turned south at the sound of Nagi's voice.

"Nagi..." She growled under her breath, "The hell do you mean, a bride? Obsidian Prince?" she balled her hands into fists and glared at the silver haired rat, "You said we were supposed to destroy the Orphans! That was it." In the back of her mind she thought of her classmate, Higurashi...she was a HiME wasn't she? But she's not anymore. Not that I can tell-There was something about her...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09 am

Nagi let out a breath of air,hating having to explain things"Now lets see yes I did say that but guess what I lied.You didn't think that there was more to your powers? Really I expected more from you. To explain a bit more you HiMEs are to fight each other and who ever is the last sanding is to become the Obsidian Lord's wife and sense you all agreed to this you put your most important person in danger in other words", Nagi smiled real big"If you lose your important person dies.Nagi had a satisfying smirk as he saw there surprised face.

((I feel a little out of character here))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 am

Was Mai hearing things? Did Nagi just say all of that?
The redhead's eyes went wide with shock, disbelief, and worry.
That can't be for real. Everyone was getting along just fine. Friendships were forged! Now they would have to fight one another? That won't happen. It can't happen.

However, what Nagi said sparked a dark, haunting thought.
"Hold on a moment. The headmaster said that Akane was also a Hime, too, right? Don't tell me...Kazuya is..."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Yukino is quiet for awhile and tries to listen to the entire story before speaking out, but something that Nagi said makes her have to add to Mai's questions. Obsidian Prince? Bride? And a battle between the HiME? And then...if she loses then Haruka will die? No! She cannot let that...she refuses to let that happen... "I didn't agree to this. You're mistaken." Yukino explains calmly. "I agreed to defeating Orphans. What you're making us do is just cruel. Why would you put us through this kind of torment?"

((You're doing fine, Nagi. I know how you feel though, because I also feel a bit out of character.))
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 pm

((First time roleplaying Yukino, Lerena? Don't worry if any of your performances feel OOC. Polish your craft with each post by thinking more in-character or using the anime as inspiration/reminder. This is for fun, so don't lose your heads. Shizuru Fujino ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:50 am

-meanwhile-

Haruka was laying in bed thinking about the past events that occurred at the Fuka Academy. She knew that something strange was going on..but wasn't sure what that strange thing was. Not only that, but Yukino had been acting weird lately, "something is obviously bothering her." Haruka thought to herself. Sitting up straight, she punched the air, "I will definitely get down to the totem of this!"

((Blah.. perhaps that was a little out of character.. >_>; ))
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Nagi laughed at what Yukino said, then looked up and said."Oh but you did when you agreed to put whats most important to you in danger."Nagi was enjoying this till no end."So then I will let that set in your ignorant minds for I have leave and HiMEs good luck in your battle."Nagi went off to report to the Obsidian Lord."It's done my Lord."Nagi said with yet another smirk.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Fight? He can't force her to do that! She won't end innocent lives. Why would she? She isn't like that at all. However, she won't let Haruka-chan die either, so in defense of her most important person she might be forced to take indirect action.

There must be some way to get around this. Yukino will work to find that method and convince the other HiME to go along with it. After all, if two or more HiME refuse to participate, that means a loser cannot be decided, correct? Then again, all of this is easier said than done, and some HiME aren't here to hear her out. Can it be that someone who hasn't presented herself is a HiME? That means someone is still at risk for losing their most important person and Yukino doesn't want anyone to suffer further loss.

After Nagi leaves, Yukino sighs and turns to the present HiME. "Well, what should we do? Fighting isn't the answer, but is there any way to avoid any problems from arising if we try to resist?"
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"There are still three other Hime that we don't know of. I hope they're not believing this nonesense, either."

Mai crossed her arms. Like everyone else, Mai did not want to believe what Magi said. It also donned on her that Mashiro Kazahana, the headmaster of the school, knew about this the entire time.

"I'm going to talk to the Headmaster tommorow. And she better give it to me straight."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Mean while
Nagi looked at Reito waiting for his next order.

((bla I know it's short but I couldn't think of anything))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:Mean while
Nagi looked at Reito waiting for his next order.

((bla I know it's short but I couldn't think of anything))

((No problem, I got you. Though we'll need Koi for this next part. We all know Nagi spoke to Shizuru at some point in the series off-screen. See if she can return to have a scene with you soon. Basically you will manipulate her into believing Natsuki will die if you don't save her life. That she must win the Carnival if they're to be together forever. I will send you on this mission now, so look alive soldier.))

"Nagi-san...see the Academy's Student Council President? She contains knowledge about the HiME and all incidents occurring since Mai's arrival and she still won't make a move."

Reito turned to Nagi and places his hand on his shoulder. "If she won't do business, we'll do it for her."

((Here you will ask what my plan is and how we can provoke her into entering the fray with the other HiME))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

((I'm bored. Where is everybody?))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:((I'm bored. Where is everybody?))

((Deppy's on a trip, Koi is reported KIA and the others are just busy. I'll bump everyone again later. If not, all available RPs will be playing as two characters. Or, I will find replacements. I hear Noob really wants to perform as Midori Sugiura...))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 pm

((Gosh, well at least you are here Luu.))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next