Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Konaxookami Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Kaito tossed a glance over his shoulder at Shizuru Viola, who was currently getting scolded by Kruger for irresponsibly using her robe for something childish. Purple huh? Guess her favorite color will never change... the thought came, along with a eye roll.

Kaito's teeth set though when Reika continued, "My mother is not crazy," he snapped, voice firm and louder than he had hoped it would be, "It wasn't her fault that they..." he furrowed his brow Then again, do I really know? I know from what Fumi's shown me...I could know nothing. But still! "Nao-san and Yukino-san, they both forgave kaa-san! It's not as though at was her fault or anything. The star and the prince caused all the real trouble," he growled, jamming his hands in his pockets again, looking at the drawing with unease.

That must be it then. Why kaa-san doesn't like speaking about her senior year of high school. Guilt over what she did in the festival, and how things turned out. "Whatever though. It's in the past, and it's not like kaa-san's like that all the time-or at all! She's not crazy, and neither is Mom!"

Kruger piqued her ears and glanced over to where Reika and Kaito were standing. A vain throbbed, I tell her not to cause trouble and she begins to write all over the walls! she straightened, ready to go over and reprimand the girl but stopped herself, sensing the tension in the boy's stance. She focused on what they were saying, catching a piece of it. My mother isn't crazy? she furrowed her brow and focused on what the girl was drawing on the wall. Wait a second...isn't that...Shizuru? And Nao, and Yukino-san too. How do they know those faces?

She took a few strides over, "Excuse me," she pointed at the wall, "How do you know those faces? And that," she pointed at the drawing of Kiyohime, "What is that?" I'll scold the girl later, this is bizarre

Kaito fidgeted and sighed, "Yukino Kikukawa and Yuuki Nao," he pointed to the two drawings respectively, "They went to Fuuka academy. My family knows them both pretty well," he ignored the last drawing, hoping Reika or Kruger wouldn't ask.

"And that one?" Kruger pointed to the last. Yukino-san, and Nao...They had ancestors on Old Earth...They're the spitting image of the one's we have here. And the one of Shizuru...Did she have one as well?
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Reika flinched when Kaito snapped at her. "Sorry. I was trying to be careful with my choice of words." She tilts her head in guilt. She tends to feel guilty easily when it comes to relations between people.

While she's still cursing at herself for using the wrong words, she was interrupted by the voice of the Kuga look-alike. She even sounds like Kuga-san... That's obvious right? She stared at the woman as Kaito answered her questions, looking at her from head to toe and imagining her standing side by side with Kuga Natsuki. ... Exactly the same... Except for that pin.

When the woman pointed at the last picture she had drawn, she just stared at her in boredom. She looked at Kaito and thought for a while before answering, "That last picture is the past that neither of us wished for it to happen, so please refrain from asking about it. That 'monster' you're looking at is called a Child. The child of a HiME. I bet you could tell which HiME it belongs to just by looking at this picture. You know that HiME too."
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:38 am

Shizuru brushed off the debris in a relaxed state of mind. Granted she was taken by surprise, but this had confirmed everything she pondered in the early going. Tactfully, she switched topic with the Gakuenchou, who had enough on her plate as it was. "Ara, my apologies Natsuki-chan. I'll be fine just as soon as we get these young ones to sleep. The weather is lovely in Garderobe, expect a good rest tonight everyone!" said the violet Otome with the graceful smile. Hikari on the other hand, remained speechless as to what she did. Shizuru walked up to her slowly and placed her hand on the young girl's shoulders. "It's okay, Hikari-chan. That was an impressive display of power, but us Otome are used to dealing with worse whenever we engage the enemy in battle. I'll be okay, believe me." Though she still felt horrible, Hikari wasn't in a position to believe the chestnut haired woman would lie to her.

"Wah! But I..." shouted Hikari, before lowering her voice once more. "If you say so, Shizuru-oneesama." Hikari then turned to Kaito and Reika, who were just having a discussion. "Hey you guys!" shouted Hikari, "wait up!" The girl with the golden hair ran towards the two, glancing at Kaito first, making sure he wasn't freaked out by the occurrence. "I hope you don't think I'm a monster, Kaito-chan," said an embarrassed Hikari, blushing lightly as she twiddled her thumbs. She then spotted Reika, a pretty short haired with eyes of olive. Hikari continued to blush around the new girl before making her introduction. "My name is Hikari Bregna, it is very nice to meet you!" giggled the golden haired girl as she reached he rleft hand out to the very toned female in front of her.

Meanwhile, Shizuru whispered into Natsuki's ear once Hikari engaged herself in conversation. "Let's put the children to bed, Natsuki-chan. We need to talk...now."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Kaito chuckled at Hikari and mussed her hair affectionately, "Hikari-chan, trust me, I've seen stranger. 'sides monsters couldn't be so cute," he tossed in, adding a wink. He tossed a glance at the older women who were talking before turning back to his peers. Two girls huh? This will be an interesting trip to say the least...

Natsuki nodded at the stage whisper and turned to the children, "Alright you three. We'll be leaving you for the night now. Get some sleep, because tomorrow we'll need to discuss all of this in length," she gestured to some bedding supplies in the corner, "There's some things for you over there, and if you need anything...Well-you really shouldn't so that should solve that," she nodded, "Please don't cause any trouble, and we'll get you in the morning," she turned on her heel and managed a small smile in spite of the seemingly horrible situation she was being faced with, "Good night,"

"Good night, Natsuki-san, Shizuru-san," Kaito answered, nodding back, "Sweet dreams and all that good stuff," he added, throwing in a grin Though I doubt they'll actually sleep tonight...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 am

Reika looked at the outstretched hand from the girl and she reached out her hand to shake it. "Sakuragi Reika. Nice to meet you too." She introduced herself curtly. She's... fangirlish. She looked at Hikari from top to toe, checking her out before making a mental note to stop looking at her before she herself blushes from her infectious blush.

After the briefing from the Kuga-lookalike, Reika was in a deep thought. So, we're sleeping here tonight... Kaito-san seems to be a good guy. Hopefully he intends to keep it that way. I wouldn't mind if he went after that Hikari girl though, I think she'll just accidentally break his arm or something, haha... She sighed to herself and looked at the two women. She gave a stare with a mixture of boredom and irritation, then looked away, again feeling bored. I wanna fight, I wanna fight. RAWWGH I wanna fight...... I wanna sleep... She yawned and walked towards the corner with the bedding supplies, grabbing herself a pillow and sat down at the other side of the room.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Kaito stretched and went over to the supplies, picking up his share. "Say, Hikari-chan, I'll give you some room and all when we sleep tonight. Reika-san's got the right idea. I'm a good guy, but I am a guy so I'll give you girls some space," he explained, unfurling the bedding and laying it on the ground. He sat on the spread supplies and yawned, "Man...it's been a long day..."

Natsuki waited until they were outside the building to turn to Shizuru, "This is serious isn't it? And delicate. We can't tell the other nations and yet...if we suddenly send these children out there without telling them..." she shook her head and frowned, "I don't like it in the least."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 pm

The golden haired girl took notice of the young boy's charm and took it as a sign of teasing. "Hey! Are you trying to hit on me?" pouted Hikari as her cheeks turned red. "Guess it's true what mother and Una-sama said, I'd always be awkward around the opposite sex. Father was the noblest man I ever knew...and I see a lot of him in Kaito. But he wouldn't of said such corny flirt talk with mother! Get out of my head, Kaito-chan! My goal to become an Otome won't work if you and I...nah."

Hikari turned her attention back to Reika, immediately apologizing for ignoring her there for a second. As before she was captivated by Reika's beauty, and in her mind she hoping they could be friends in time. Hikari then let out a small yawn. "I guess we could all use some sleep now!" giggled Hikari, running over to her two new friends; placing herself in-between them. "Shall we be off?!" she exclaimed, as she took Kaito and Reika by the arms and leaping high into the night skies above Garderobe. "Isn't this so much fun, guys?!" yelled out the girl with both passengers still latched on to her and they descended down to landing safely on the phenomenal structure that oversaw the kingdom of Windbloom for all it's existence. "Here we are...oh...I hope I didn't scare you both." whispered Hikari. "I didn't want to make Shizuru-oneesama or the Gakuenchou go through the trouble of Materializing their robes," she added, showing them a bright smile.

Meanwhile, far from the building where Lady Fumi rests, Shizuru Viola's look of concerned continued. Indicating that things are more complicating than Natsuki Kruger may have anticipated. "Neither do I, Natsuki-chan. It's more serious than that as well. Have you noticed anything strange when Hikari grabbed my arm? You probably couldn't tell, but I did not let my guard down. Nor did I hold back my strength. Even Haruka-san doesn't have that magnitude of strength, in fact, no Otome has." Shizuru clenched her fists and continued without letting Natsuki get a word in. "There's more. With the way Kaito-san looks at us, could it be possible that he is our little Toshi-chan from another reality?" said Shizuru, letting out a sigh. "Mou, such a burden we have Natsuki-chan. These lost children and our uncertain future together. Please bring my little Toshi-chan to me, that would make me feel better." she said softly, like a concerned mother who needs more than just her spouse.

~~~

Hikari gets a head start laying out her supplies. "Come on you guys, we'll need our strength for the morning! Ever since I came here, nothing but bizarre things have happened. Is it weird that I like it? I never saw much beyond my village," Hikari turned around and sighed.

I never saw much of anything.

((It's showtime, Sulli. :) Kona and Chie, if you haven't already, study Toshi's bio if you haven't already.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 am

Toshi Kruger yawned as he walked with Miss Maria to his mother's office. Ever since this morning when that strange light lit up Garderobe he had been worried that something had happened to his beloved Natsuki-mama and Shizuru-mama but he also knew that his parents could handle themselves being two of the five pillars. The rest of his day went off without a hitch, despite hearing some ruckus over at Garderobe earlier. He also received word that his parents might be working a little late so the moment he went home he made his own dinner and went to bed.

He was woken up when Miss Maria knocked on his door and had told him his parents wished to see him in his mother's office. Wondering what could be wrong, Toshi got dressed quickly and followed Miss Maria to his mother's office from his home.

"Did mama say why she needed to see me Miss Maria?" He asked the Meister Otome in charge of the student body as he walked behind her.

"No, Toshi," Miss Maria answered him without looking at him. "She only asked that I bring you to her office, that is all."

"Okay." Toshi said simply in his tired voice.

When they made it to his mother's office, Miss Maria bowed to him and took her leave seeing as how she knew that this was a family matter between the Gakuenchou, the bewitching amethist, and their son. Toshi then walked up to the office leading to both of his mothers and knocked gently, not wanting to disturb anyone else and waited for an answer.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Kaito snickered under his breath at Hikari's question, "Trust me Hikari-chan, if I was hitting on you, it would be much more obvious," he shook his head, getting ready to lay down and get some rest...but quickly found himself being manhandled. By Hikari. Again. Isn't there a limit to how often this should happen to a guy in a day?! Kaito thought frantically as he was shot into the air. Oh geez...maybe I spoke too soon-Hikari is definitely the WEIRDEST person I've ever met. The moment his feet touched to solid 'ground' he had to stop his knees from buckling. He gulped, "Just...Warn me next time you're gonna pick me up okay? All this crazy lifting stuff is bad for my heart..." he answered, dropping down to sit. He let out a low whistle, "But this view's pretty awesome. I don't think we have views like this in Fuuka," He turned and frowned at Hikari, "you never left your town? Like, ever? Geez...that sucks, I'm sorry Hikari-chan,"

Natsuki noticed the tension in Shizuru's fists and softly took them in her hands, "Hey," she managed to keep herself calm enough in the face of all the madness the day had brought to soothe her partner, "We'll figure it out. We can have Yoko check those kids out, see what exactly they are, and who they are. If my guess is right...I'd wager that Hikari-san is not human, and as for Kaito-san and Reika-san, they're definitely abnormal humans, if anything they're like Otome who don't need robes," The thought made her head hurt. Ugh...Don't make this more complicated for yourself Kruger! she scolded.

"Come on," she urged, tugging Shizuru back to her office, "I'll have Miss Maria get Toshi. He's probably asleep though..." she murmured, heaving a sigh. Once at her office she was quick to collapse in her chair and ask Miss Maria to get their son. "Hey, Shizuru-are you going to tell him what happened today? I mean, about the other children," she questioned, waiting for Toshi to knock on the door. When the knock did come she let a tired smile crawl to her face, "Come in Toshi," she called.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Toshi opened the door slowly and walked in before closing the door again. He then noticed both of his parents in the room and saw his Shizuru-mama look a little tense. But being a five year old he dismissed it as her having a bad day. He had seen her looking that way before, but he knew that just being around her would cheer her up.

"You wanted to see me mama?" Toshi asked, his voice a little drowsy.

Last edited by SulliMike23 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 am

Reika held onto her pillow like a child, seeking comfort and a sense of security. As she was about to settle down, she was 'intercepted' by a yellow light. Wha... Her arms were gripped onto by Hikari with blinding speed and before she knew it, she was high up in the air. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. She cursed every single word she knew mentally and she could feel blood rushing away from her cheeks. When the trio finally landed, Reika's legs had long turned into jelly. She fell to her knees, one arm pushing her body away from the ground and the other arm hugging the pillow close to her torso.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED. She turned her body to stare at the girl before turning back to catch her breath. I was never afraid of heights but that girl almost made me wet myself. How the hell did she even do that?! She sat up cross-legged and hugged the pillow closer to her body. Looking down, she noticed that she had tore gigantic holes into the pillow, then she noticed she materialized her elements and she groaned. Great. I need another pillow and my legs are still weak. After sitting there for a while to calm herself down while ignoring everything around her, she felt strong enough to get another pillow. She walked over to the bedding supplies and took another pillow and somehow managed to drag herself across the room. She sat down against the wall, trying to sleep off the fright she just experienced moments ago with a pillow in her arms.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:10 am

The sympathy Kaito expressed to Hikari caused her to remember how limited her life has been, despite given the gifts of Gods. Only thing is, she often questioned where these 'Gods' came from and if her arrival was an accident. In less than twenty four hours, she took down one of Garderobe strongest Otome by offering very little effort so that she wouldn't offend the Gakuenchou. This caused more hurt and only Lady Fumi knows what else.

"No. I'm sorry," she told the young man. "It's not my place to mention back story at a time like this." Hikari would of lingered to chat with Kaito further about her feelings, but she had no time. The young girl hastened over to her bedding and prepared to wear her night gown, borrowed from the Gakuenchou's personal collection. It was part of the sleepwear supplies given to the trio. "Turn around please, Kaito-chan!" pouted the golden haired girl, giving Kaito an intense glare.

With perfect composure and the grace of a professional model, Hikari stood tall, removing her bra and setting it down. She released her golden ponytail from the hair tie and slipped into the night gown, made of violet silk; the finest fabric in Windbloom. At that precise moment she felt a powerful heartbeat from across the massive platform of this monument, coming directly from her female companion who tried to sleep off this, what must of been a stressful day for her. The concerned girl walked over to Reika. "Reika-chan, are you okay? I could feel your heartbeat from where I'm standing and it's beating faster than normal. I'm so sorry if I scared you before, I guess I get ahead of myself sometimes."

The girl was so beautiful, she probably thinks I'm a freak or something...but...

"May I sit down with you for a moment?"

~~~

Shizuru nodded in agreement with her blue haired spouse, thinking it would be best to have them examined by the chief medical officer. "Youko-san needs to uncover something about these three, Natsuki-chan, until we know anything further, keep this quiet. Miss Maria is the only one to be informed. As for Toshi...I..."

The incoming sight of little Toshi warmed Shizuru's heart, it was something she needed. He had arrived at the right moment to ease his mother's pain. "Come here, Toshi-chan." Shizuru called over. "Give your mother a kiss."

((For this next part, I'll need heavy parenting drama for this scene between myself, Kona and Sulli. How will Toshi handle the news of three beings with extraordinary powers? This needs to be a touching moment so let's stay in that maternal-protective zone, Kona. Sulli, good luck man. Sell the moment.))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 am

((Well, *rubs hands together* here I go!))

Ever so eager to please his mother, Toshi sprinted to his Shizuru-mama's arms and planted a kiss on her cheek before nestling into her arms. But he felt something was off. Being only five years old, Toshi was a curious little boy, but he knew when something was off with his parents and he knew something was wrong.

'Shizuru-mama's acting weird, I wonder what's wrong.'

Pulling away slightly, Toshi looked into his Shizuru-mama's eyes. "Is something the matter Shizuru-mama? Why're you so sad?" He then looked at his Natsuki-mama and knew something was off with her as well. "Did something happen today Natsuki-mama?
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:38 am

Even when her son so concerned, it delighted the crimson eyed goddess in violet to remember how lucky she was to have a family now.

"Ara, you are growing so much each day, Toshi-chan!" exclaimed Shizuru, proceeding to hug her boy gently. "Toshi-chan, please sit down and please understand what we're about to tell you."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 am

Toshi blushed at his mother's statement. "Mamaaa!" He whined, trying to struggle a little.

He then blinked when she told him to sit down. "Okay." He wiggled his way out of his mother's embrace and sat down on the couch next to her, but kept his tiny arms wrapped around her waist. He then looked at his parents expectantly, waiting to hear what they had to say.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am

((Sorry for the slow updates for Reika, starting next week it's going to be slower :C))

Reika sat in her corner, nodding off into dreamland but her heart was thumping too wildly for her to sleep. She stared at Hikari in the distance who seems to be talking to Kaito. Then Kaito turned around and Hikari started to... remove her clothes? Reika lifted up one of her eyebrow and stared curiously as Hikari released her ponytail and slipped into a night gown. The moment she released her ponytail, Reika's heart started thumping wilder than it already is. She's... beautiful. She reminds me of Alyssa kid too. But still... Ahhhh calm down, calm down! I want to sleep!

While she was distracted by her thoughts, the girl in her mind approaches her. "Reika-chan, are you okay? I could feel your heartbeat from where I'm standing and it's beating faster than normal. I'm so sorry if I scared you before, I guess I get ahead of myself sometimes." She asked Reika and Reika jumped and looked up, blushing lightly. "No offense, but I'll prefer if you don't add the -chan. I'm okay, no problems at all." She looked to the side and glared at the ground, slightly irritated with herself. Why the HELL am I blushing?! When Hikari asked whether she could sit down, Reika stared at Hikari sleepily and yawned, lifting her hand to her mouth, "If you want to..."
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

((Gah! Sorry! Totally didn't even notice that everyone had been replying! x.x I've been totally out of it for the past few days. Sorry!))

Kaito gave Hikari a understanding smile She's gotta be totally overwhelmed right now. All this stuff happening...It's probably a lot even for her to take in... he mused. He flushed though at Hikari's request, "Ah! Geez, what do you think I'd do, peek or something?" he groaned, turning around out of respect and also to hide his red face. Geez Kai! You live with THREE women, your best friend's a GIRL and you still blush when one of them says they're gonna change? Way to be a man Kai... He turned though when he heard Hikari talk, figuring it'd be safe. He had to hold back the wolf whistle that almost escaped his lips. Damn. Talk about an ingenue... he mused, shifting through the supplies to find the cotton pants and loose tank top he figured were meant for him and quickly changed, hoping that Hikari and Reika were still focused on each other as he changed.

Natsuki nodded to Shizuru and watched as their son walked into the room. Her face softened at the sight of him and she watched fondly as Toshi and Shizuru embraced. Little guy's pretty tired...Guess we must have woken him up... she mused. Getting out from behind her desk she joined her family.

"Well Toshi...Did you see the light this morning? The one that everyone was talking about?" Natsuki probed, seating herself on the other side of Toshi. "The truth is...it wasn't just a flash of light, it caused something to happen," she explained gently, glancing at Shizuru to continue, figuring she'd have a better way of describing the events of today with a filter.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Toshi blinked at his Natsuki-mama's question. "Yeah, I saw it. It was really bright and pretty. Why do you ask, Natsuki-mama?"

He then registered what she said next and noticed that she turned her attention to his Shizuru-mama. "What did that light do? Did it hurt anybody, Shizuru-mama?".
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:25 am

Taking a quick glance at the boy changing into his sleepwear, Hikari blushed a little and tried focusing her attention at the girl next to her. She seemed so lonely when Hikari looked into her eyes as if the world around her didn't phase her. She then sat herself down next to her and quietly said, "Thank you ever so much" in a very angelic voice. In an attempt to hide her face which was too flushed to repair, Hikari tried to switch discussion of topic.

"Truthfully, I never been around many boys before, so seeing Kaito makes me feel weird. My parents thought it was strange that I was attracted to male and female alike, but then they realized that the ultimate lesson their daughter ever learned was that love is limitless." Hikari smiled at the girl, hoping she would get to know her a bit better. "Does Reika-chan have someone special in her life too?" asked the curious and beautiful golden haired girl.

~~~ ((The 'MEANWHILE' SQUIGGLY LINES! XD ))

Shizuru hesitated to tell her son what has transpired recently, much to Natsuki's dismay. "Please understand, Toshi-chan...people from another world have come to our home. They are lost and confused, which makes them dangerous among us. One of them is from our world...but she's not like us or the unfortunate people of Aswad. I don't want you to get hurt should they become our enemy..."

At that moment, Shizuru stood up and started to remove her clothing. She found it okay around her son, as he has seen her nude before. What he nor Natsuki expected to find what a large gash on her midsection, caused by the display of strength by Hikari earlier. "Mou, so please...stay away..."

Shizuru passes out from the blood loss, her fall seemed like an eternity as even in unconscious form, she remains so beautifully graceful. In her mind she felt that was the one true way she could get her point across to her son. The harshness of reality is something she never wanted to put her beloved child through, she whispered "I'm sorry..." before collapsing.

((And no, this will not be the end of ShizNat/Toshi's interaction. We'll need a temporary Youko Helene for the next scene, who will be checking on Shizuru's progress. I plan to have her recover/wake up the next day, with Natsuki and Toshi staying by her side. This way we have more moments between the three before embarking on the journey. It will also be Toshi's chance to have a little grudge against our three heroes, before deciding to eventually join them. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 am

Toshi listened to his Shizuru-mama and wondered who these people were.

"But you said they were lost, right?" He said, tilting his head sideways. "They can't be that bad if they're lost."

He then saw her get up and remove her clothes and his eyes widened a the gash on her. "Mama, are you Okay?" His voice cracked. But he then saw her collapse and eyes widened even further and he jumped off the couch to run to her.

"SHIZURU-MAMA!!!!"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:45 am

Yohko Helene, Chief Medical Officer of Garderobe Academy, rushed in upon hearing Toshi's scream. Two guards accompanied her as well, also surprised by what they saw. She rushed to Shizuru's side and turned the injured woman over.

"The Bewitching Smile Amethyst is bleeding really badly! You two! I want her brought to my medical quarter, immediately! NOW!!!"

The two soldiers ran to the aid of the graceful Otome, only to be stopped by the Headmistress.

((Sorry about that teeny weeny God mod at the end, Kona-chan. I figured it would be more romantic if Natsuki carried Shizuru to the medical room herself. :) ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:29 am

Spoiler:

Reika placed her head on her arms which were hugging the pillow and glanced at Hikari, then Kaito who was changing into his sleepwear. Her eyelids dropped furthur with disinterest when she listened to Hikari talking about her feelings around guys. ... Girls She mentally rolled her eyes and yawned into the pillow.

"Does Reika-chan have someone special in her life too?" The girl asked and Reika was surprised enough to lift her head off her arms and look at Hikari for a few seconds before replying, "Well... I love my family. There's also Akira..." Reika's eyes darkened for a moment before she continued, "I don't know where is she right now. I was, and most likely Kaito-san was too, sucked into a white light before we came here. I was sparring with Akira before we got sucked into the light together. When I came here she's not with me." Reika released her pillow and began to remove her school blazer((or is it cardigan?)), revealing the white shirt with long sleeves most students would wear underneath a similar blazer, and draping it over her shoulders. She then resumed hugging her pillow.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
((Sorry about that teeny weeny God mod at the end, Kona-chan. I figured it would be more romantic if Natsuki carried Shizuru to the medical room herself. :) ))
((Psh...I was gonna have her do it anyways. >3))

Natsuki watched Shizuru's hesitation with a sense of dread. This isn't good. Shizuru's not supposed to be the one to worry over these things, I am. It's my job to worry, it's her job to calm me down. It got even worse when Shizuru started to undress. Her blood ran cold at the sight of the gash. Damn it! Why didn't I notice she was hurt sooner? she scolded, and jumped from her seat when she collapsed.

"Shizuru!"

She was quick to go to her partner's side and growled at the men who tried to take her. "No." she grit her teeth together and glared at them, "I'll do it. You two go help Yohko. Now." she ordered, slipping Shizuru's clothing back over her body and gently picking her up bridal style. With a soft grunt, the Bewitching Smile Amethyst was in her arms and she was heading to the medical wing, "Toshi, come along," she called to her son, trying to keep him close.

((Lol, Kaito isn't doing anything so nothing for him. yup))
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Toshi nodded silently, but the tears were already falling from his eyes. In all his time living with the Bewitching Smile Amethyst and the Ice Silver Crystal, he knew that his mothers were meister Otomes who often went into battle and risked their own lives to maintain peace throughout the planet. But this was the first time he had ever seen either of his mothers this hurt before. To top it all off, it was his Shizuru-mama, the woman who was the one who had picked him out at the orphanage when they adopted him when all other parents rejected him. Needless to say, Toshi did not want to lose her.

So Toshi, tears in his eyes ran to his Natsuki-mama's side and grabbed ahold of her coat, not daring to let go and leave.

Sniffling, Toshi looked up at his Natsuki-mama and saw the absolute worry she shared for his Shizuru-mama. "Will Shizuru-mama be Okay, Natsuki-mama?" He asked in a very small and croaked voice.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Natsuki blinked, looking down at her young son. Her heart pinch in her chest at the sight of his tears, "Toshi..." she nodded, "She'll be okay, alright? She's just lost a little bit of blood. She just needs to rest," she assured, partly for him, partly for herself, "It's alright Toshi, Shizuru-mama's gonna be fine,"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next