Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]

3 posters

Go down

Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  Empty Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 pm

HiME Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending HiME

(( Thanks to pokemoneg, I was reminded of an old request I didn't have access to at the time. What you're about to watch is the extended ending of Mai-Otome Zwei, the final chapter (chronologically) in the Mai-Otome anime series. Featuring Ribbon-chan, Kagutsuchi-Kitten and Natsuki Kruger playing MINI-GOLF?! o_o;;; WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

HiME Mikoto Minagi Shizuru Fujino Natsuki Kuga Nina Wang Arika Yumemiya Mai Tokiha Shiho Huit Akira Okuzaki Nao Yuuki :DR Kruger: HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  Empty Re: Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm

IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  Empty Re: Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 am

Cerace Kruger wrote:IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(( Why did Natsuki Kruger-papa somewhat deny your dream to become an Otome?! What a bitch. >:3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 am

((Ah yes the extended ending. I love it. Look at how cool Nao is! But what they did to Natsuki in Mai Otome...I don't like it. Playing mini-golf and being boring as hell. Where the cool daredevil biker??!! No wonder Shizuru releases her tension on Tomoe. Hell, she really needs some Nao to get her head out of the closet.))
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 am

(( KDJFNDHFKDFKJDSBFJHDB

RIBBON-CHAN IS SO CUTE.

And I'm just all >:G for her interrupting my mini golf XDDDDDD

I like playing mini golf, stupid mini course spires against me. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:((Ah yes the extended ending. I love it. Look at how cool Nao is! But what they did to Natsuki in Mai Otome...I don't like it. Playing mini-golf and being boring as hell. Where the cool daredevil biker??!! No wonder Shizuru releases her tension on Tomoe. Hell, she really needs some Nao to get her head out of the closet.))

(( Nao got under Natsuki's skin yet again. X3 Aside from me and Amaya, is anyone feeling the sexual tension between those two? If only it were executed. ;_;

Natsuki playing mini-golf is a heavy mix of funny and depressing. X3 The battles of over...what else is there? Garderobe looks abandoned with the remaining Columns and Otome wandering around aimlessly like retired veterans. >_> Put those girls to work, SUNRISE, there still stuff left in the basement!!! With Ribbon-chan nao wanted to become an Otome as well!? COME ON! Can we say 'sequel'?!

Nina Wáng wrote:(( KDJFNDHFKDFKJDSBFJHDB

RIBBON-CHAN IS SO CUTE.

And I'm just all >:G for her interrupting my mini golf XDDDDDD

I like playing mini golf, stupid mini course spires against me. ))

X3 Mini-golf is so much fun! SUNRISE once again captures your personality in animation perfectly, Hollowed. ;p If Kat walked up to you blabbing about becoming an Otome in the middle of your game, I'd probably react the same way. Okay maybe not, Ribbon-chan is too damn cute. >w>

One other major highlight in this extended ending is Haruka botching her quote yet again. XD ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Kagura wrote:

(( Nao got under Natsuki's skin yet again. X3 Aside from me and Amaya, is anyone feeling the sexual tension between those two? If only it were executed. ;_;

((Really nao, we aren't crazy, are we? I mean there's obviously a lot of potential for those two in Mai Otome. That reminds me! I need to hear this Drama CD "When Natsuki and Nao are alone" but this is the only one that isn't to be found anywhere. So if anyone has it with translation, let me know Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  4020607042 ))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:((Really nao, we aren't crazy, are we? I mean there's obviously a lot of potential for those two in Mai Otome. That reminds me! I need to hear this Drama CD "When Natsuki and Nao are alone" but this is the only one that isn't to be found anywhere. So if anyone has it with translation, let me know Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  4020607042 ))

((Technically, I'm not crazy. ;p Besides the point. Hmm, I'll try to have this Drama audio resurface again. No promises though, I don't remember if Samantha (CharmingIceDS) and I have met before.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am

Kagura wrote:I'll try to have this Drama audio resurface again. No promises though, I don't remember if Samantha (CharmingIceDS) and I have met before.))

((Woohoo, I'm sure you can bring every girl to do what ask of her Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  2483732699 ))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:((Woohoo, I'm sure you can bring every girl to do what ask of her Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  2483732699 ))

( ^_~ nao who's flattering who? Nao Yuuki I got word from Samantha today and we both should feel like complete morons. We had the NatNao up the whole time! She renamed it to the Spa Scene. Without the trouble of venturing to the Drama CD thread, here is it for quicker access:

Drama CD - My-Otome - Spa Scene (English)

))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 am

((SOO happy, thank you. I'll listen to this after University))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:12 am

Kagura wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:((Woohoo, I'm sure you can bring every girl to do what ask of her Mai-Otome Zwei - Extended Ending [RIBBON-CHAN!!!]  2483732699 ))

( ^_~ nao who's flattering who? Nao Yuuki I got word from Samantha today and we both should feel like complete morons. We had the NatNao up the whole time! She renamed it to the Spa Scene. Without the trouble of venturing to the Drama CD thread, here is it for quicker access:

Drama CD - My-Otome - Spa Scene (English)

))

XD That's part of a track from Drama CD 2. 'The President's Conspiracy' is the title X)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am

Okay, I couldn't wait and watched it in university AND nao...you guys can tell me whatever you want but Natsuki sure has the hots for Nao in Mai Otome. I mean even if this actions are just fake from Nao (which I will pretend are not) Natsuki does have little resistance. I guess the Graceful Amethyst is too boring at times. Don't we all want a little bit Nao from time to time( or forever) Nao Yuuki
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Okay, I couldn't wait and watched it in university AND nao...you guys can tell me whatever you want but Natsuki sure has the hots for Nao in Mai Otome. I mean even if this actions are just fake from Nao (which I will pretend are not) Natsuki does have little resistance. I guess the Graceful Amethyst is too boring at times. Don't we all want a little bit Nao from time to time( or forever) Nao Yuuki

(( Given the nature of NatNao's Thelma and Louise joyride in the second half of the series, I am convinced that the seemingly (always horny) Graceful Amethyst can get boring. It's just hard to picture Shizuru going "Not tonight, Natsuki-chan. I'm too tired" to a sexually frustrated Kruger. o_o; ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun May 01, 2011 8:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's just hard to picture Shizuru going "Not tonight, Natsuki-chan. I'm too tired" to a sexually frustrated Kruger. o_o; ))

Okay, that might be right. But not boring in bed because I doubt Shizuru could be boring in bed, but in her tea-drinking flirty ways. Always so perfect and composed. I like the kick-ass girls more ;-)
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Amaya wrote:Okay, that might be right. But not boring in bed because I doubt Shizuru could be boring in bed, but in her tea-drinking flirty ways. Always so perfect and composed. I like the kick-ass girls more ;-)

Wink Shizuru will make love to you in a very subtle way. Juliet is more...howwesay...WILD. Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down