Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE!

3 posters

Go down

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE! Empty Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE!

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE! Vlcsna13
Ribbon-chan shows strong determination to save her friends.

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE! Vlcsna14
This reminds Nina of Erstin.

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE! Vlcsna15
Fans somewhat agree that little Ribbon and Erstin share a striking resemblance.
---

I've been wanted to make this thread for a long time for the sole purpose of ending a tiresome question once and for all. Many fans seem to believe that Ribbon-chan, the little Schwartz girl that assists Mai Tokiha and the Cat Goddess, is somehow the reincarnation of Erstin Ho due to this ONE scene.

There may be disagreements with me here, but allow me to end this debate for good.

*takes a deep breath*

Ribbon-chan and Erstin Ho are NOT one and the same. Erstin Ho
Spoiler:
. The only thing these two have in common is that they're both Schwartz. That's it. There isn't any more.

My guess for the Erstin scene from My-Otome Zwei (as seen in the screen shots above) is that Nina was reminded of how much Erstin cared for her friends, so much that she'd be willing to risk it all. Ribbon-chan was willing to do the same by offering her SLAVE to add Arika in her battle against Yuna. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nao Yuuki I am willing to read rebuttals, so share your own opinion on the matter. If you can. Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE! Empty Re: Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE!

Post by TimothyKrugerV Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:56 pm

I think Luu is right... I kind of have this theory that maybe some of Erstin's relatives, members of the Ho clan, survived and are among the Schwartz in Black Valley and Ribbon-chan is one of them. Perhaps she's Erstin's distant cousin or something and that kind of explains the resemblance, don't you think??

TimothyKrugerV
TimothyKrugerV
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

http://word-slave.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE! Empty Re: Is Ribbon-chan a reincarnation of Erstin Ho? END THIS DEBATE!

Post by franticfranz Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Maybe not reincarnation. It's possible that they're from the same clan. If I remember right, Erstin's family had been with the Schwartz since time in memorial. I agree with TK that she's possibly a distant relative of hers, that's why they have some sort of resemblance.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 pm

TimothyKrugerV wrote:I think Luu is right... I kind of have this theory that maybe some of Erstin's relatives, members of the Ho clan, survived and are among the Schwartz in Black Valley and Ribbon-chan is one of them. Perhaps she's Erstin's distant cousin or something and that kind of explains the resemblance, don't you think??

It's possible if it were stated that the Schwartz are all blood related? If such a plot element were mentioned, it's one of the few I must of overlooked. sweatdrop 

franticfranz wrote:Maybe not reincarnation. It's possible that they're from the same clan. If I remember right, Erstin's family had been with the Schwartz since time in memorial. I agree with TK that she's possibly a distant relative of hers, that's why they have some sort of resemblance.
Or...perhaps Schwartz females are naturally blond haired? It's kind of humorous to imagine that Erstin always worn a hood over her head during her childhood.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down