Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline?

+2
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

Is Ribbon-chan the next Arika Yumemiya?

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Vote_lcap267%Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]
Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Vote_lcap217%Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Vote_lcap216%Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Empty Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Ribbon10

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline?

In my opinion, though it wasn't direct or official, Arika Yumemiya clearly passed the torch to Ribbon-chan. Like Arika herself, Ribbon is mesmerized by the Otome and what they stand for. If I were in her little size 1 shoes, watching the battle between Arika and Nina versus the Yuna alien would be the most inspiring thing I've ever seen. Remember, Ribbon-chan wanted to assist in the fight against Yuna, knowing she has a snowball's chance in Guatemala. Why? For the simple reason of protecting her friends. Gee, I have never seen that before...

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Sailor13

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Goku210

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? 3678410

As you can see, Ribbon-chan follows a list of anime/manga's biggest hall of fame legends who were famous for being major idealists. Had Mai-Otome continued, do I wanted to see Ribbon-chan as the next heroine?

YES.

Her intentions are noble, her priorities are in the right order, she has experience being around Otome, and she is set on becoming a great Otome. It's become her dream, in the same way it became Arika's. Natsuki Kruger tried to shut down her dreams, but fortunately, Shizuru, Sara and Haruka showed their support.

I'm not asking if you'd rather see this possible continuation instead of a Garderobe prequel (How ShizNat met ZOMG!!!) or more detailed look at Lena Sayers' final hours. I'm asking if you want to see a Ribbon-chan story at all. :) Discuss, share opinions and use the voting poll! Thank you!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Empty Re: Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline?

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

hell ya they should leave her in the time line
she was the one more by mai so if they make
some kinda of slide off show it would be more
about her and mai an mai master , mai had to help her in some way
- i just hope she wont got crazy with otome power lol-
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline? Empty Re: Should Ribbon-chan continue the Mai-Otome storyline?

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:58 am

For me, it all depends on how they handle the story line. I can't wait for another instalment, so I don't mind if Ribbon-chan is the lead, so long as they don't mess it up *shrugs*
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 am

Holy sh!!# I actually agree with Roxas about something Hell must be in flames!

(for those not in the know the deepest layer of hell is supposedly so far away from God's warmth and light that it is actually frozen and pitch black)

Anyway I would love to see Ribbon-chan be a otome with a unique slave she could summon as well.

I would also love to see sunrise grow a spine and make the main character actually gay instead of relagating the role to a secondary character.

C'mon sunrise go gay! RAWR ShizNat
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Holy sh!!# I actually agree with Roxas about something Hell must be in flames!

(for those not in the know the deepest layer of hell is supposedly so far away from God's warmth and light that it is actually frozen and pitch black)

Hence the term "Hell froze over". :)

Magus Phantalus wrote:Anyway I would love to see Ribbon-chan be a otome with a unique slave she could summon as well.

I would also love to see sunrise grow a spine and make the main character actually gay instead of relagating the role to a secondary character.

C'mon sunrise go gay! RAWR ShizNat

Yeah, like Erstin Ho being an Otome / Schwartz. Only more powerful. I see that same fire in the eyes of Ribbon that I saw in Arika.

As for a homosexual main character, I'm up for that. Our prayers could be answered with a ShizNat spin off, haha. :) Not that it matters which way the character swings as long as the characters and story are a step beyond what was presented in Mai-Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm

FUCKYES, I WOULD MAKE ARIKA PROUD. /shot

I think it would be rather interesting. I'm sure Ribbon-chan would reach out for help from Mai, since she's a motherly figure. It would be like the relationship between Lena and Arika that was never to be. Kind of a bittersweet concept, isn't it? A nice one, though. :3 Arika could always sneak herself into that little family. X3
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 am

Absolutely YES. :3

Ribbon-chan's gonna be the heroine who would make every Mai-series heroine proud of her, in that case.
And yes, when I watched Zwei's last episode, I actually thought there would be a sequel with Ribbon-chan as the lead(unfortunately not.).
Anyway, I agree with Luu that Ribbon-chan had the ideals, the role models, and the determination that is required for a lead heroine, plus, shes voiced by Minami Kuribayashi as well~
So yes, I do hope that she gets a series of her own as well, continuing the tale woven by the Otomes dance. Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:Absolutely YES. :3

Ribbon-chan's gonna be the heroine who would make every Mai-series heroine proud of her, in that case.
And yes, when I watched Zwei's last episode, I actually thought there would be a sequel with Ribbon-chan as the lead(unfortunately not.).
Anyway, I agree with Luu that Ribbon-chan had the ideals, the role models, and the determination that is required for a lead heroine, plus, shes voiced by Minami Kuribayashi as well~
So yes, I do hope that she gets a series of her own as well, continuing the tale woven by the Otomes dance. Wink

Minami Kuribayashi...

*takes the time to do the "I'm not worthy" bow*

The Mai-Series should fill the gaps within it's timeline between Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome, but I'm up for Ribbon-chan picking up where Zwei left off. It was brought up that Mai would be a good mentor and I agree. Actually, Ribbon seems to have the entire Otome roster behind her. She could very well surpass Arika! :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down