Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

+5
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

Post by denerop Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 am

Mai nodded and quickly ran after Mikoto, on their way to the others. Hopefully. Just what is she doing?
Mai bit her lip, and 4 shiny rings appeared around her arms and legs.
Nao.. Natsuki..

~

Miyu opened her eyes and smiled at the blonde girl. 'It's always great to listen to your singing, miss Alyssa.' Miyu patted the girls head. Miyu always loved everything about Alyssa. Wether it was her voice, her smile or her sleepy face before going to sleep, Alyssa meant everything for her.

Miyu looked up. It probably wouldn't take long anymore, Alyssa's wishes will come true. It didn't matter what would happen. As long as she was there, Miyu would protect Alyssa with her life.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Alyssa gazed upon Miyu, as if she were the true golden angel present in front of her eyes. After a light giggle, she sparks up a conversation. "Oh Miyu, is it true that you can actually see the music I create?" asked the curious Alyssa.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Miyu nodded and smiled.
'Yes, that's true. It's the most beautifull one i ever saw, i can tell you.'
Miyu looked up at the sky. 'Yes, you truly are an amazing person, Miss Alyssa.'

~

While running, Mai took out her phone. Takumi should've called her already.
It was off. Mai quickly turned it on, to see one missed call.
Reito..? Mai thought while pressing some buttons to listen to the message he left. Glancing at Mikoto, Mai slowed dawn a bit so she wouldn't drop her phone.

"Mai, the Hime don't have to fight, i have a solution, it is of the most importance that you get all Hime together as fast as possible before they start killing each other, better hurry with Yuuki and Kuga they're already at it with....."

Mai stopped running.
With..? with who? or what?
'Mikoto!' Mai yelled out to the girl.
'We have to hurry!' With that, Mai started moving again, as fast as she could.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 pm

((>.< late double post. oh well, i'll split it now anyway.
i'll claim Akira now, i think ^^ I have time enough))
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:56 pm

The golden angel lays her head down onto Miyu's soft lap, nuzzling it with love. "And soon we will begin the preparations for the Valkyries. They won't see it coming..."

MEANWHILE

((Oh so that was Akira who informed Mai about what's going on?))

Nodding vigorously , Mikoto raced towards their next destination. "Coming Maiiiiiiiii!"

((Akira is all yours, since I'd like to get the story moving along some.))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm

((it was reito, reito called mai before, but i read that a little too late. if anyone else wants to be akira later, i can give her away.))

Miyu smiled while patting the girls head. 'yes, Miss Alyssa. It will be a big surprise, but i'm sure we can do it.'

~

Akira looked in the mirror dropping her clothes down. She sighed, looking at her wrapped breast. She then took off the last bits of remaining cloth-like stuff and stepped into the shower. Her roommate, Takumi, wasn't here now anyway. Well, whatever the case, pretending to be a boy was always hard.

((in need of a takumi xD for both mai and akira. will do mai later, gotta go now.))
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 am

"The golden age is coming." softly whispered Alyssa, with that jewel sparkle in her eyes.

((Then I'll be Takumi running into Mai to kick things off. Have Mai return him to his dorm where Akira is and leave Mikoto to encounter Natsuki.))

Takumi Tokiha on his way home from the market with groceries felt very uneasy about the ever-changing atmosphere. It was getting dark with only half of the street lights on. As he eased his way through the people and into Fuka grounds, he spotted his sister and Mikoto passing through with haste. "SIS!" he called out. "Where have you been? You weren't at school today and I was getting-"

Takumi dropped to his knees in pain, desperately searching his pockets for medicine.

"Takumi is in trouble, Mai! I'll go on ahead, you take care of him. I see Natsuki over there, we'll meet here later!" shouted Mikoto, dragging Miroku.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am

Mai nodded at Mikoto while quickly turning to Takumi. 'Takumi! did you bring your medicines?' Mai shouted while running toward him.
'come..' Mai wrapped her arms around her brother. 'we have to go back to your dorm.'
Mai released Takumi for a second and trew her backpack to the ground. 'There should be something inside..' She trew everything inside out while trying to find some medicine. 'ah!' she sighed in relieve while taking out a medicine for him. It wasn't as much as he normally had, but it would be enough to return to the dorm and get some more.
'take this.' Mai said while handing over the medicines. 'I'll go to the dorm with you.'

~

Miyu smiled upon seeing Alyssa's shining eyes. 'Yes Miss Alyssa.'
Miyu remained silent for a second. 'What will our next step be?'
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Takumi swallowed the medicine down successfully without anything to wash it down. He coughed a bit then turned to his caring sister. Smiling, he spoke "Thank you, sis. Yes, let's head back. Akira must be so worried about me."

((After this scene, you will introduce yourself as Akira Okuzaki. You will welcome Takumi and Mai back, and I'll create some kind of plot device that will expose you as a girl. I haven't decided yet if Mai will be in the room when that happens yet or not. What do you think?))

MEANWHILE.

"Our next step will be to capture as many of the Valkyries as possible. Starting with the one with the hair of midnight blue. Miyu? Please apprehend that girl and bring her to me."

Alyssa looked up at the HiME Star, knowing in her heart that the assembly of all the girls will bring more disaster. She started to sing that wonderful lullaby, confident that she will one day cleanse everything around her.

((As Miyu you will run into Mikoto and Natsuki next, and Natsuki WILL be captured so we can interact more.))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm

((Now who is godmodding here x3 nah, it's fine. Well, i thought of Mai maybe already knowing Akira, and Mai leaving Takumi there in Akira's hands, and she'd head back to try to find Mikoto.))

'Yes, let's go.' Mai spoke while placing her stuff back in her bag. She offered Takumi her hand to help him get up, and smiled at her lovely brother. Yes, Mai would do anything to protect her dear Takumi.

~

Akira washed the shampoo out of her hair while glancing at the clock in the bathroom. 'Takumi is taking pretty long..' She whispered. Akira opened the door of the shower to get a towel. She looked at the door. Takumi could get home any moment, right? Well, the door was locked anyway. Akira sighed. 'he really is taking long.. i wonder if something happened..?'

((the door isn't locked xD))

~

Miyu nodded and patted the girls head. 'Of course, Miss Alyssa.'
Miyu stood up and looked around, before jumping away.
While running as hard as she could, Miyu thought of the most effective way to catch the girl.
She should be either alone, or with someone Miyu could take.
Suddenly quitting running when Natsuki appeared in Miyu's sight, Miyu hid behind a tree.
Shizuru was there. Natsuki had to go away from there just a little while.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm

((Haha, it's necessary since we're the only ones RPing at the moment. I'm open to your idea, so let's go with it. You are Mai, about to enter the unlocked room with Takumi. Annnnnnd ACTION!

For now, I'll do the Natsuki part.))

Natsuki was able to lose Shizuru and the giant Kiyohime long enough to escape. Now she was a good distance away. Duran who sheltered her in case of any danger, noticed a dark figure positioned next to a nearby tree. The mechanical wolf growled with suspicion. "What is it, Duran? HEY! WHO ARE YOU, SHOW YOURSELF!" loudly whispered Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 am

((fine with me ^^ we have to advertise the rp section more Razz
Also, the secret of Miyu and Alyssa is still unknown right? so i suppose Natsuki doesn't know yet that Miyu's not human.))

Miyu slowly appeared from behind the tree. 'Hello there, Natsuki.' Miyu said, looking straight at the blue haired girl. 'You'd better go with me now.' She followed, turning the upper part of her arm in a sword, awaiting the Hime in front of her.

~

After a pretty short but slow stroll, Mai opened the door to the dorm with the spare key she got from Takumi. 'Wait here,' She started, 'I'll see if someone's home. No need to walk more than you already have to.. if no one's here, i'll bring you somewhere else.' Mai continued, entering the room. Mai looked around. Akira was nowhere to be seen. She heard the sound of streaming water though. 'Akira?' Mai was in a bit of a hurry, but if Akira wasn't here, then she'd stay a bit longer.
'Ah, Mai? I'm in the bathroom.' A voice called out of the bathroom.
'Is Takumi there?' Akira's voice sounded worried. Mai sighed with relief. 'Yes, i'll be bringing him in now, please take care of him.'
'Yes, i'm ready in a moment, thanks, Mai.'
By hearing these words, Mai turned around and walked back to Takumi.
'Akira will take care of you. I have to go now, i have some important stuff to do.' Mai smiled at her younger brother. As long as Takumi was fine, everything was fine.

Just around the corner, behind a closed, but unlocked door, Akira turned the shower off. Takumi was home, so she'd better hurry up and greet him. Even though the door was locked, Akira didn't feel that comfortable showering while Takumi was home.
Wrapping a towel around her body, Akira took another towel to dry her hair.

(( Might sound a bit confusing, but say there's a door with a lock to the bathroom, Akira thinks it's locked, but it's not. Takumi, thinking Akira's a boy so it wouldn't matter anyway, could walk in if he'd like to.
The Mai part was so that Takumi didn't know Akira was actually showering instead of, for example getting something she needed.))
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 am

is anyone playing shizuru/nao or mikoto atm? cos if not ill take one of them Razz
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 pm

((Not ready to post yet, denden. Busy, busy, busy!))

Mikotoreborn wrote:is anyone playing shizuru/nao or mikoto atm? cos if not ill take one of them Razz

(( I'm playing Mikoto at the moment. Our Shizuru and Nao are away at the moment, so you can take over until they're able to perform without distraction. ))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

ok lol
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:07 am

((i'll add you asthem for now, read a bit of what happened before and just hop in ^^))
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:24 am

kk :)
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:46 am

With Shizuru

Well, this sure is an interesting turn of events, I cannot believe she escaped me she thought to herself.
Turning her head from left to right, she decided that she would let Natsuki run for a little while. And with that in mind, she recalled Kiyohime and left for the student council room.

(I didn't really have much to say for shizuru's part just now Razz

Last edited by Mikotoreborn on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accidently godmodded >.<)
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 pm

((just a few comments on your part, Mikoto. at first, Miyu's not holding Natsuki yet, but that doesn't matter now ^^ then, Nao also, doesn't know about Miyu not being human, so seeing Miyu with her arm as sword isn't that logical. One more thing, try not to godmod next time, telling where Mikoto is and that she is biting your arm counts as godmodding. sorry for whining, meh, i hate whining >.< i'm happy really happy you joined though :D ))
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 pm

sorry sorry sorry >.< i feel like an idiot now Razz, hangon.... i'll delete that last post of mine and let you two, do wat you can Razz
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:37 pm

((Natsuki isn't aware of Miyu and Alyssa's plan to unleash Artemis, nor is aware of Miyu being an android. She'll figure this out in an upcoming fight scene.))

"Miyu Greer, I knew something was off about her," the blue haired girl muttered to herself. "What do you know about District One! Tell me or I'll make you!" shouted Natsuki as she materialized her element, aiming them directly at Miyu. Two shots were instantly fired.

~

((Way ahead of you, denden. I know what to do.))

Takumi picked himself up to greet his friend who doesn't normally take long to show up. Slowly inching his way around the corner, he noticed the door wasn't locked at all. "Akira never exposes him himself like that, so it should be okay to come in," he thought to himself. As the door opened, the bright lights on the bathroom wall lured Takumi inside to see something he never would of imagined.

"A-A-A-Akira? What are-"

((Takumi noticed the breasts bulging through the towel. So now we can recreate that cute scene. lol

By the way, we have a new rule for the RP threads and this goes for the Mai-Otome one as well. If someone doesn't post their next part within 24 hours, anyone can take over his or her role. However, when the person is ready to perform again, recap what has happened so far and tell him/her what should happen next. This will prevent confusion and getting lost.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Sensing the coming bullets, Miyu jumped up and landed right in front of Natsuki, her red eyes staring into Natsuki's. 'You'll find out by yourself.' She whispered while quickly changing her position and jumping behind Natsuki.

~

'Takumi!' Akira screamed, seeing the boy standing in the opening of the door. He saw it, didn't he? He found out her secret. He knew she was a girl, this couldn't happen! In a rush, Akira sprinted towards Takumi and quickly pushed him to the floor, showing takumi her true self as she materialized her weapen and pointed it towards him.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Natsuki quickly turned around, locking eyes with the almost lifeless android girl. She rolled forward to keep her distance. 'She's too fast,' Natsuki thought to herself. 'I'll need some help...DURAN! GO!'

The mechanical beast rushes towards Miyu with great speed.

~

At a loss for words, Takumi didn't understand what was going on. He was neither angry, nor scared, just confused. All he knew was that his best friend had turned on him and couldn't care less if his life ended right now, given the circumstances of his bothersome illness. 'Akira, I don't understand what's going on. But if you have to kill me, please do it quickly. I'm sorry to have been such a bother to you, I enjoyed our time together.'
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Nao

Nao had been sitting on an above tree watching everything hat had been taking place Hmm, she thought, I wonder what fujino and kuga had been fighting about.
Deciding that she couldn't care less, she headed off into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shizuru

Walking along the blackened streets at night can be a daunting thing Natsuki. She thought smugly, But you just seem to light up every path, but, please know, I never meant to hurt you.
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 am

Upon seeing the mechanical beast, Miyu jumped aside, knowing that his was the perfect chance to eliminate the Hime. But Alyssa ordered something else, so she wouldn't do it. Now.Miyu jumped in front of Natsuki again, knowing the beast was somewhere near her. 'You'd better come with me if you don't want to get hurt.' Miyu said, pointing her sword right at Natsuki. She had to make clear this was her last chance.

~

'What!?' Akira yelled, her hand shaking. 'Why don't you care about your life!' Akira dropped her weapon, and quickly picked it up. 'Don't be so weak, you can't die!' She shouted. Thinking about what she just said, her actions looked kinda pointless.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next