Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

+5
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Shizuru had been surprisingly quiet throughout the entire previous conversation, having gone back to her desk to sip her tea and absorb Reito and Natsuki's words. After the loud blast from Nao's destruction had subsided, it was Shizuru who suddenly spoke in a suspiciously calm and collected voice.

"How did I know you'd be joining us, Yuuki Nao?" She gets up slowly from behind her desk, which falls into two clean pieces, along with her teacup. She walks towards the center of the room. She had had her suspicions about Reito having some knowledge of the truth about the events of the last few days. If he was truly clueless, he wouldn't be any longer. But she didn't care so much about him...

"Natsuki." She says slowly, facing away from both Reito and the girl of interest. "If I had my way, it wouldn't be like this. I could keep protecting you without your knowledge. I'm sorry I had to lie to you." The wind kicks up around her as her naginata appears in her hand with a metallic clang. "But you'll forgive me, right?"

Her eyes darken.
"Now, what's this about Natsuki's head, Yuuki-san? I strongly advise you to take back your harsh words if you wish to keep on living in this world. I won't let you harm her, you know."

Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:43 pm

'right on time' Reito smiles still in his relaxed position, he glanced quickly at Natsuki then back to the passive expression on Shizuru's face. maybe this would work in his favor after all.
Reito felt the cool wind against his face from the manifestation of the naginata and the power surged through every cell of his being again. his motions were swift, faster than the human eye could detect bringing him behind Natsuki. an electric force hit the room as Reito drew his sword right out of his own chest only to put Natsuki in a deadly sword head lock, while binding her hands.
"Yuuki-san, Shizuru-san" Retio began noticing how little of a struggle he was getting from the blunette "i believe we could strike a deal, if only you'd hear me out." his hold on Natsuki's wrists grew painfully tight, Kuga's shell shock wouldn't last for long.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 pm

"Ara, Reito-san." Shizuru says, looking over her shoulder. Her eyes are a chillingly dark red. "I must say I didn't expect this from you. I'm sure you know that I will do anything to protect Natsuki." She shifts the naginata in her hands. She would have dropped it altogether as a sign of surrender if she had not been keeping aware of Nao's unpredictable presence as well. She maintained her collected composure, even allowing a slight smile to creep across her face.
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

"Damn, how did things turn ugly so fast?!" Natsuki thought to herself as this battle royale began to unfold quicker than a jack rabbit on speed. The blunette had no other choice...
"SHIZURU! RUN! SAVE YOURSELF!" shouted the lone wolf, as she loosens her capture enough to deliver a nice elbow shot to Reito's face. As soon as she escaped, she rolls out of harm's way and into the back of the room. "I don't know what you two want and Shizuru...why...BUT I WON'T BACK DOWN!" Materializing her element, she aims both guns at her attackers. "Get out of here, Shizuru! I'll explain things later...DURAN!" With a flash of crystallized light, Natsuki's Child appears before everyone and lets out a powerful howl.

"LOAD FLASH CARTRIDGE...FIRE!!!"

As soon as the flashing light went off, Natsuki quickly made her escape on the back of Duran. "Shizuru...why didn't you tell me."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 am

Reito smiled as he swiftly jumped out the back window avoiding the blast. landing on lower ground perfectly. he straightened up his uniform, and turned to the blade. hardly two drops of blood remained on the sword from when Natsuki attacked him and made him slightly cut her neck. not enough for anyone to really notice. "like a paper cut" he mused aloud. reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small bottle with a cork. after taking the cork out he tilted the blade to point directly into the bottle. he watched the blood drip in as crashes echoed in the background.

"two down" he smiled though it would have been better to get Shizuru first some things couldn't be helped. plus now he would have Kuga's full attention. the tip of his sword became inflamed and he etched simple words into the grass below.

she's still alive, Kuga

walking away from the scene like a shadow, Reito then smiled a bitter sweet one for the first time.

Mai...
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

Shizuru's eyes widen as she sees the trail of red running down Natsuki's neck. A part of her knows it's just a little scratch, but she can feel a violent rage stirring inside her.

"Natsuki...you're hurt. And it's my fault. I should have...protected you." She walks over to Natsuki with her hand extended. "Don't worry. I'll make him go away. For you." She touches Natsuki's face. "Kiyohime."

The hydra pounds out of the earth with a loud hissing, smashing straight through the roof in its size. All of its heads stand at attention, screeching as they stretch out their necks
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:55 am

still alone in the ground zero wasteland that was once the student council room, Nao laughs in an evil fashion. "kuga. kanzaki. fujino. you're all just full of surprises aren't you!?" in that moment she licks her fingers again and comes up with a new plan. "kuga's feelings for the student council president will be all I need to destroy her. Like they say, when someone has a bum leg, you don't shoot the patient. you just cut off the leg...." Nao crashes through the wall on the back of Julia and pursues shizuru.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:44 pm

"Shizuru..." whispered a frozen Natsuki. Unable to comprehend that her most trusted friend is a HiME. "Shizuru, wait! I know he hurt me, but you can't just rush into this. We don't know how strong he really is! What if you get hurt!?" A tear slowly slides down the blunette's face. "Answer me, Shizuru!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:15 am

Reito waited. he was already underground, but collecting the hime was at the top of his list. Taking blood by force wasn't his thing but the opportunity just came up. he thought back to shizuru and the long talks they would have, she never outwardly mentioned natsuki but he could tell she was in love, and now he was on her top hit list.

"hmmm~" Reito scratched his chin.

"i wonder if Natsuki got my message?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 am

As Natsuki stomped her foot in frustration, she gazed down at the etched words which made her go silent. "Alive..." Natsuki thought to herself, knowing exactly what this message meant. Random images of the car accident starts flashing in her mind. Along with the feint barking noises of her childhood dog, Duran. "No, it can't be true. Even if it were true, I have bigger problems on my hands. I won't let this get to me, I will find Shizuru first and destroy Reito myself."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Reito looked at the sleeping woman on the table. it was so hard to find her but she was the only one who knew that much about the Hime blood. their resemblance was striking. He could stop this, he would before the power took control.

"you're destined to be the winner Reito, don't forget that"

if he was destined for anything it was to stop this madness, even attacking Kuga wasn't his entire doing, it was just the power within trying to claw it's way out one hime at a time, and he needed 10 more. and time was of the essence, he needed mai's help.

pulling out his phone and making a new world record he waited for her to pick up.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Shizuru was now a completely different person. The image of Natsuki's own blood dripping down her neck had finally severed that last string that had been holding her mind together. Next thing she knew, she was parading through the forest, oblivious to the amount of sheer destruction her Child was leaving in it's wake. Her mind kept telling her that everything she had once felt for Reito, once her very best friend and confidant, was simply nothing but a lie. He was now the enemy and simply had to be destroyed.

Reito hadn't made much effort to cover his tracks. His trail through the forest was pretty obvious and Kiyohime had no problem trailing his heat signature. Shizuru knew Reito-san wouldn't normally be this careless. She paused in a moment of sanity. She knew nothing about Reito's involvement in the whole situation or how much power he held. And she was much too smart to fall for such an obvious trap.

Perhaps I should rethink this...

((Do we have a Yukino?...she would come in handy right about now))
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 am

Flamewolf119 wrote:((Do we have a Yukino?...she would come in handy right about now))

((Nobody is playing Yukino at the moment. If anyone wants to take her, by all means! We could use Diana's monitoring/camouflage abilities for all these battles going on.))

"DURAN! I need you to take me to Shizuru. Be careful, her Child could still rage out of control." With a confirming howl, Natsuki mounts the mecha-wolf. "Let's go!" shouted Natsuki, making their way into the forest. They're able to spot Kiyohime's enormous body. "Duran, stop." Carefully, Duran halts and allows Natsuki to get off a good distance away. "Stay here, you're no match for Shizuru's Child in case anything goes wrong. If she's really trying to protect me, I won't need you there." Duran whimpers with concern as the stern blunette made her way past the bushes and trees.

"Shizuru! Where's Reito? It's time we put an end to this."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am

Mai's answering machine was heard then the beep.

"Mai" Reito began into the phone "the Hime don't have to fight, i have a solution," he paused hearing the groan from the hospital bed not too far from him. "it is of the most importance that you get all Hime together as fast as possible before they start killing each other, better hurry with Yuuki and Kuga they're already at it with....." He hung up. outing Shizuru was the last thing he wanted to do. another groan sounded from behind him.

"it would be best not to try and come back to us so fast Ms. Kuga" he walk slowly to the monitors and checked every one of them until looking upon the figure, she wasn't awake but he could feel her becoming more lively as the hours passed. her skin was sickly white against her mid night black hair. he sat in the small chair beside her.

"you're daughter is endangering a friend of mine as we speak." talking to her help her as much as it help his loneliness.

"but i fear i'll be endangering them all soon..."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Shizuru turns around to spot a child-less Natsuki calling out to her. The head she is standing on lowers her down to Natsuki's level.

"Natsuki! Where is Duran? You shouldn't be out here all alone."
"It's time we put an end to this." The words registered in her mind. Natsuki is always the fighter, isn't she?

"I'm afraid you don't understand." She said as she stepped off of her snakelike perch. "I don't want you involved because I love you." There was something terribly strange about her voice and expression. "Don't you see? I've always loved you...Natsuki."
Suddenly, she locked lips with the bewildered girl in front of her. She simply could not control herself anymore. And so, the once steady-minded and conscientious Shizuru had risked completely scaring her beloved away forever. All of those days of fighting the urge to capture those lips with her own now seemed pointless. She would make Natsuki hers. Whether she rejected her or not.

This is the moment of truth...Will my feelings be returned?
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

"I trust you. Not that." Natsuki said in an ice-like voice as she pointed at Kiyohime. "There will be enough blood on our hands if anything more escalates between the HiME. Please Shizuru, help me find and kill Reito. I don't know what he's become, but he's definitely responsible behind all this. Behind what those bastards at District One are up---"

The blunette spent so much time talking over Shizuru, that she wasn't anticipating the kiss. Natsuki gazed at Shizuru. Her crimson eyes were sealed, she was locked in a tender kiss. Natsuki didn't know what to make of this, her heart was pounding and she began to whimper a bit. "It can't be..."

Natsuki finally broke the kiss by pushing Shizuru off her gently. "I can't do this. We're friends, Shizuru. With the way our current situation is, I could never love anybody. I'm so sorry."

The moment she said this, a loud growl could be heard from Duran. Something tells him that Natsuki gave the wrong answer...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:58 pm

julia hops in between fujino and kuga. "hiiiii. you girls aren't easy to track. Now i will kill you both..." licking her freddy-like fingers. Julia begins her attack on one of kiyohime's many heads.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:36 pm

"Shizuru watch out!" screamed Natsuki as she pulled Shizuru away from danger. "Your child should keep her busy. I beg of you, don't hurt Nao. She is just emotionally unstable and needs help."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I want to be Haruka Suzushiro and Yukino Kikawara(?)
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm

(( mandygirl78 is now the underrated ship, Harukino. XD ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm

"You're welcome Hino Rei" Haruka
"It's 'Thank You' Haruka-chan" Yukino
"Oh, you're welcome Yukino"
Yukino just slapped her hand on her head in grief.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:39 am

(me is back, and hopefully me is staying longer now. well, let's try to get this rolling again x3)

Mai raised her eyebrows.
'she.. what?'
Mai hit her forehead with her hand before turning to Mikoto again.
'That means that there are some problems, come on, Mikoto!'
with that, Mai started running.
'.....Mikoto?' Mai started after a few steps.
'do you know where they are?'

(still waiting for miyu's golden angel >.<)
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm

denerop wrote:(me is back, and hopefully me is staying longer now. well, let's try to get this rolling again x3)

Mai raised her eyebrows.
'she.. what?'

(I'm going to take over as Alyssa starting tomorrow. ^o^ I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I should have time for RP tomorrow. I'll be back to continue my role as Mikoto too.)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
denerop wrote:(me is back, and hopefully me is staying longer now. well, let's try to get this rolling again x3)

Mai raised her eyebrows.
'she.. what?'

(I'm going to take over as Alyssa starting tomorrow. ^o^ I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I should have time for RP tomorrow. I'll be back to continue my role as Mikoto too.)

(*whistle*)
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 pm

((Make my Alyssa introduction start off nicely with Miyu saying something. I'll be Mikoto for now.))

Mikoto pondered that thought for a second. "Hmm, I think they're in the Student Council place. I say this because..." the yellow-eyed girl then pointed at the giant hole caused by the fight from earlier. "...it's blown to pieces! Come on Mai, they couldn't of gone far!" said Mikoto as she hoisted Miroku high and rushes off into the woods.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next