Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome

+23
Bluholic711
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
Valkyria Lightning
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
bubbleduckie
sarcastic-dog
MidnightPersona
SulliMike23
Sergay Tate
WolvenBane08
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Abicion
Highman
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
emochick
GaleLupin-Otome
Midori Sugiura99
Kara
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome - Page 4 Empty Re: Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 am

Kara wrote:Hahaha, on the bright side, I loved the manga :D

XD Oh that will upset a majority of the Mai fans out there.

Kara wrote:But...but...you want Akira to sound like a boy?

Think of it this way. Me as Arika will heighten the creepy factor. :drunken:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome - Page 4 Empty Re: Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 am

Oh and since it's my day off, I will be working on all your Mai HiME dub requests! I got a few more on YouTube, so we're cookin' again. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Oh my God! That is so cute the way Shizuru is protecting Natsuki. I love the way she's going about it so calm.

The egg clips are funny lol.

I'm gonna have cake lol thats so cute. The nun is funny mixing religion and cooking lmao.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm

emochick wrote:Oh my God! That is so cute the way Shizuru is protecting Natsuki. I love the way she's going about it so calm.

The egg clips are funny lol.

I'm gonna have cake lol thats so cute. The nun is funny mixing religion and cooking lmao.

<3 It brings me unconscionable amounts of joy knowing you're getting into Mai HiME. Razz

Quick heads up, the Mai HiME Dubtitle clips have been recorded! I'll upload them on You Tube whenever I get the freakin' chance. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome - Page 4 Empty Mai HiME Sub/Dub Comparisons Part IV: How old are you, Midori?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm

JU-MAMA-SAI! JU-MAMA-SAI!

I still say the Midori's English voice actress tried way too hard. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm

I don't, and never will, like the way she pronounces Midori in the dub. I mean, I know that's how they say it in the sub, but it flows off the tongue there.

MEEE-DOR-EE.

I say it MIH-DOR-EE.

idk maybe it's just me.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Kara wrote:I don't, and never will, like the way she pronounces Midori in the dub. I mean, I know that's how they say it in the sub, but it flows off the tongue there.

MEEE-DOR-EE.

I say it MIH-DOR-EE.

idk maybe it's just me.

That was just the first exhibit. Wait until I upload the clip where Mai pronounces it ME-DIR-REE. >_< I remember me and our Midori (Vicky) were practically choking ourselves to death because of how she said it. These comparison clips will never end, people will be reminded of Bandai's suckage forever! :twisted:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:30 pm

*giggles* It's juu-nana-sai >>

Oh man, Meederi's voice makes me wanna cry T_T Its either she's trying too hard or not trying at all, there's no medium X_X

*Edits cuz she missed Kara's post the first time*: Correctly, Midori's name is pronounced Mee-do (long o)-ree. Mi = mee, there's no short I sound in Japanese ^_^

Last edited by Midori Sugiura99 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:*giggles* It's juu-nana-sai >>

Oh man, Meederi's voice makes me wanna cry T_T Its either she's trying too hard or not trying at all, there's no medium X_X

You get GUTS for correcting the almighty King of Kings. 👅

T_T It's hard to tell to be honest. In the Japanese original, Midori had such a young high pitched tone. Mariette Sluyter made her sound too old, which I guess is okay...still sounds wrong to me. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 am

What would ya do without me, Ruu-chan? (Pronounce seven as mama I suppose X333)

Dubbed Midori sounds SO wrong to me... way too old. And just... not in character.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 am

Midori Sugiura99 wrote: Correctly, Midori's name is pronounced Mee-do (long o)-ree. Mi = mee, there's no short I sound in Japanese ^_^

Hahaha, I know, it sounds natural in japanese, but in english it sounds weird
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Kara wrote:Hahaha, I know, it sounds natural in japanese, but in english it sounds weird

*nods* It sounds even more weird from someone who can't pronounce things correctly. XD Which a majority of Bandai's hired hands had trouble with. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 am

ju-mama-sai! -laughs so hard- i kno it's wrong....-lol- so funny tho!
i like midori's english v/a, she sounds like a mature woman. the kind of woman luu goes for -blush-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:she sounds like a mature woman. the kind of woman luu goes for -blush-[/color]

Wink You can say that again.

Requests for Megan and Kara are completed! There's still one more to do for Kara. The Natsuki bitch slap. XD

Mai HiME Sub/Dub Comparisons Part V: Natsuki talks to Shizuru and Mai

Mai Otome Sub/Dub Comparisons Part I: Arika Yumemiya vs. WATER!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Hahaha, Natsuki, you butch, you.

Lol, I never understood why they wanted her to learn to open her eyes first. What happened to holding your breath? Isn't that needed before you even go underwater?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Kara wrote:Hahaha, Natsuki, you butch, you.

XD L-word butch is more like it.

Kara wrote:Lol, I never understood why they wanted her to learn to open her eyes first. What happened to holding your breath? Isn't that needed before you even go underwater?

^^; Nobody said Otome-Yukariko was a brilliant instructor. XD Yeah, yeah, that why Garderobe hired her for that. Still, you're right. Holding your breath is the most important element in swimming. Arika would of pointed that out if she knew better. Must suck to have Mashiro hang around with that silly sloppy look on her face, staring at you laughing. XD Realized that discussion of topic today is swimming? lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:.XD L-word butch is more like it.

Hahahaa, poor Natsuki and her dubbed voice, so much to make fun of!

^^; Nobody said Otome-Yukariko was a brilliant instructor. XD Yeah, yeah, that why Garderobe hired her for that. Still, you're right. Holding your breath is the most important element in swimming. Arika would of pointed that out if she knew better. Must suck to have Mashiro hang around with that silly sloppy look on her face, staring at you laughing. XD Realized that discussion of topic today is swimming? lol

Hahaha but no one thinks to question the 'trained' proffesionals. lol I would slap that ho, laughin' at me when I'm trying to stick my head in a waterbowl.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 am

my request! :333 arika is so silly and why is Mashiro up in her face for?! what a bitch! x333
kuga-san still sounds like a butch dyke ;_;
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 am

can i see the scene where queen nao fights natsuki midori and anyone else i forgot lol the ep where her poor eye gets a boo boo ;_;
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Kara wrote:Hahaha but no one thinks to question the 'trained' proffesionals. lol I would slap that ho, laughin' at me when I'm trying to stick my head in a waterbowl.

XD You should recreate that scene with Katie. Since Katie pissed you of a few episodes ago, I think it should be her as Mashiro with that smart ass look on her face. XD

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:can i see the scene where queen nao fights natsuki midori and anyone else i forgot lol the ep where her poor eye gets a boo boo ;_;

SURE! I was hoping you'd ask for that one since we don't have enough fight scenes. ^^; Most of the requests on You Tube want ShizNat. That's fine but you do know there's other characters!
Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:.XD You should recreate that scene with Katie. Since Katie pissed you of a few episodes ago, I think it should be her as Mashiro with that smart ass look on her face. XD

Bahaha, I wanna do it! I'm gonna suggest it to Katie...but not tell her about the slap-a-ho part.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:SURE! I was hoping you'd ask for that one since we don't have enough fight scenes. ^^; Most of the requests on You Tube want ShizNat. That's fine but you do know there's other characters!
Rolling Eyes

boo. why have boring shiznat when you can have Nao control the entire you tube syndicate!!!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:
boo. why have boring shiznat when you can have Nao control the entire you tube syndicate!!!

You know, I actually agree with you this time. :D Like you always say: VARIETY. Not all of the requests involve ShizNat, so relax your cute little ass. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 am

-bangs head against wall- hurry! i'm not getting any young-did you say my ass is cute? *:3333*
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:14 pm

^_^ Yes I did! O_O We're sure talking about asses a lot lately. Blame the curious whereabouts of Nao's HiME symbol...^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next