Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your Ethnic Background?

+42
aRANZa-tHAiR
View Master
franticfranz
midori's crazy398
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
BMeph
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
megarockman
Cheshire Kat
BubuzukeOnna
Defiant
Chaglette
iRenji0713
Veronica-Searrs
raynejan
MidnightPersona
SulliMike23
Valkyria Lightning
Sergay Tate
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
GoldenSun13
Yuri-hime
Acid Raw
LilPrincessAshley
Vampirestein
denerop
Kara
zanekal1
AtlantisLux
GhibliFreek
The Fire Stirring Ruby
she-ga-roo
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
46 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's your Ethnic Background? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's your Ethnic Background?

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 pm

....100% south east-asian lol...I think >>
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What's your Ethnic Background? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's your Ethnic Background?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

East-Asian, a Jamaican and a Brit-Mix. d^o^b Nice variety of gals we have here.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:East-Asian, a Jamaican and a Brit-Mix. d^o^b Nice variety of gals we have here.
Agreed~! :D

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

We have such a melting pot here in MM. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Truly.

I am 50% Latvian,25% Russian and 25% Polish.That wasn't really a surprise,when I found it out,since both Poland and Latvia were occupated by Soviet Union.Yeeeeeeah,pretty boring background.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 pm

well, my mum's dad is of polish background and my mum's mum's mum is from some tiny island just off the coast of france (i can't remember the name of it). so scottish and french there.

and my dad's side is scottish.

but all my relatives that are alive (except my 2 baby cousins) lived in new zealand. people tell me i have a slight accent, even though i'm born and raised in australia. so i guess that's cause my parents still had their new zealand accents when i was growing up. although some old guy told me i sounded slightly canadian lol.

and that history is basically the same for every white person in australia dn new zealand. boring right? xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Truly.

I am 50% Latvian,25% Russian and 25% Polish.That wasn't really a surprise,when I found it out,since both Poland and Latvia were occupated by Soviet Union.Yeeeeeeah,pretty boring background.

>:3 Boring? That's just insulting, considering one of my exes was a total Russian hottie. Thanks to her, I visited the country (much to my parent's dismay at the time. Just got out of High School during that time and the first place I want to go was Russia). Maybe there are "America" hating places like any other country, but I didn't see any of that there. No Ivan Drago types either. Just beautiful women I couldn't understand. <3 I have Polish friends since they reside by the ton in NY and NJ, and their women are beautiful too. I refer to them as 'pale skin beauties'.

Bottom line, not boring. :) You have 100% loveliness in you. Embrace it!

@ Sergay: Would you be offended if I said I admired the Kiwis? :3 They're some of the nicest people I've ever met here in the States! Maybe I should extend my upcoming Aussie trip by venturing New Zealand as well. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 pm

>:3 Boring? That's just insulting, considering one of my exes was a total Russian hottie. Thanks to her, I visited the country (much to my parent's dismay at the time. Just got out of High School during that time and the first place I want to go was Russia). Maybe there are "America" hating places like any other country, but I didn't see any of that there. No Ivan Drago types either. Just beautiful women I couldn't understand. <3 I have Polish friends since they reside by the ton in NY and NJ, and their women are beautiful too. I refer to them as 'pale skin beauties'.
Well,I am not a total Russian hottie. XD I am usually quiet about my Russian blood,because Latvians have very...confusing relationship with Russians.They hated the Soviet Union times,and now the number of Russian people is increasing.The worst-they don't even bother learning Latvian.
Even thou I am not 100% Russian(only 25%),I know I will be hated by my own nation because of that.Even if nowaday Russians have nothing to do with the Soviet times,they are still hated.Especially when they speak Russian instead of Latvian.Yeeeees,I know,that's lame,because I know awesome Russian people,who are my friends.So I just don't understand all that hate towards them.

Yes!My pale skin is a heritage from my Polish side. XD Also I think my green eyes are from my Polish side,because Latvians usually have blue eyes,brown-if they have 50% Russian blood.And my true blondness is Latvian side,because Latvians are usually blonde.Most of the cases,anyways.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@ Sergay: Would you be offended if I said I admired the Kiwis? :3 They're some of the nicest people I've ever met here in the States! Maybe I should extend my upcoming Aussie trip by venturing New Zealand as well. Wink

why would i be offended by that? lol. i love new zealand. and if you go to the right places there are awesome people. although everywhere is like that. there are always bad spots. NZ is a beautiful place!! crystal clear rivers. so clear you can see tiny pebbles at the bottom. and great skiing spots from what i hear (i haven't been yet :()
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

hmm...

Let's see. Austrian with slovenian and german background. But after a research about our familyname it seems we have some scandinavian blood as well.

Yeah, not much to add except, I don't really look scandinavian at all (that award goes to my sis)... guess I got the other side of the cake.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Let's see, I'm mostly Irish, French-Canadian, Scottish, English, and German.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:50 am

SulliMike23 wrote:Let's see, I'm mostly Irish, French-Canadian, Scottish, English, and German.

You're quite a mix there, Sulli. How many languages can you speak?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 pm

So, I realized by re-reading this thread that I, The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore have not told you guys what *I* am.

-ahem-Well, this is what I know.

Mom's side:

Her father: German, German, and more German. Since my last name is actually Razor (which comes from someone whose family lines comes from... barbers. :poker face: I am Sweeney Todd.) and not much else is mixed in there except the possibility of Irish.

Her mom's side/her grandma: Her grandmother was almost pure-blood Native American from what I know (Cherokee) and some Caucasian. My grandmother (my mom's mom) was more on the Caucasian blood side with personality, but the Cherokee blood is strong with my mom, but lacking in my Uncle.

Biological father: Status is mostly unknown, except his last name is Franklin, which has lead me to British decent. Also, some people speculate I get some Scottish in me from him, but odd as it is, I get my blonde hair, thin frame, and pale complexion from him. The Razor's and White's on my moms side tended to have Dark hair and grew to be overweight at a young age or shortly into adulthood.

So my guess/statement I use for myself: Based on what I know I claim 1/2 British (Due to Biological father) and 1/4 Cherokee and 1/4 German.

Best guess I have xD It's something I will never truly know, which can be hard at times, but I'm satisfied with my guess.

I still find it odd my British side gave me blonde hair, fair skin (I never tan and almost never burn), and a thin, attractive frame.

My Cherokee side gave me my cheek bones, nose, and I would say my 'fiery' personality.

But yeah, that's me for ya. :p

Edit: As a side note, my mom gave me the last name of Razor at birth. Raven Razor. Yes, real name. xD I do not retain my biological fathers last name--he doesn't even know I exist.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Edit: As a side note, my mom gave me the last name of Razor at birth. Raven Razor. Yes, real name. xD
Hella cool name XD

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Edit: As a side note, my mom gave me the last name of Razor at birth. Raven Razor. Yes, real name. xD
Hella cool name XD

I know right? xD Let's hope Raven won't start slitting people's throats like Sweeney Todd Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 pm

depression76 wrote:
Yuri-hime wrote:
Hella cool name XD

I know right? xD Let's hope Raven won't start slitting people's throats like Sweeney Todd Nao Yuuki

i also think that's a badass name! my brother saw you comment on something on facebook at asked me if Raven was your real name. he said it was awesome.

your name...
it's awesome.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by raynejan Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 am

I am a Turklish-Aussie XD

Australian born, with Turkish ancestry. And proud of both <3
raynejan
raynejan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 36
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Not sure, but I think my family is purely Portuguese / Brazilian, because of our names & last names. For those don't know, my real name is Mariana. And yeah.... Raven is really a coooool name, I just love it.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Not sure, but I think my family is purely Portuguese / Brazilian, because of our names & last names. For those don't know, my real name is Mariana. And yeah.... Raven is really a coooool name, I just love it.

Aren't you gonna ask me if I've been to Baia?

Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 am

Let's see..

My dad's Japanese, 100%.
My mom's half-Filipino and half-Spanish.

Sooooo, that would make me umm, half-Japanese, one-fourths Filipino and Spanish~?

I can fluently speak all three languages of those said nationalities, added as bonus would be that I can also speak Korean, and uh, yeah, that's it. :D

Pretty boring background, I'm one of those semi-tan Asian guys. xD
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 am

iRenji0713 wrote:Let's see..

My dad's Japanese, 100%.

Sooooo, that would make me umm, half-Japanese, one-fourths Filipino and Spanish~?

I can fluently speak all three languages of those said nationalities, added as bonus would be that I can also speak Korean, and uh, yeah, that's it. :D

Being able to speak 4 languages because of your heritage, and being a semi-tan Asian is anything but boring XD

It's pretty cool actually =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 am

Yuri-hime wrote:

My dad's Japanese, 100%.

Being able to speak 4 languages because of your heritage, and being a semi-tan Asian is anything but boring XD

It's pretty cool actually =3

i agree completely with Yuri! i wish my background was that interesting Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 am

Yuri-san, Sergay-san, thank you~

Indeed, everyone here is fullah smexiness with all our unique nationalities and heritages. Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:36 pm

My dad's Japanese, 100%.

Boring background? You jest! You are interesting, my friend xD Everyone is interesting if we care to pick and prod a little bit.

Since you can speak Japanese, would you mind if I ask you to translate stuff or something? loljk Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

My dad's Japanese, 100%.

Not boring at all. Wink You have Japanese in you! XD

Hmm...

Expect a PM soon... Akira Okuzaki Natsuki Kruger2 Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next