Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart!

4 posters

Go down

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! Empty Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart!

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat May 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Repostin' my first piece of HiME art! I'm hoping to get it colored tomorrow <3

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! 100_5373
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! Empty Re: Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 am

The return of your beautiful ShizNat piece. :oops: Shizuru is so insistent and grumpy Natsuki should accept it! XD Can't wait to see it finally colored. I got some notes on dA asking about it too! <3

Remember people, Midori does take requests. Anything HiME, Otome or any other anime in general, don't be shy to ask our naughty mod. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! Empty Re: Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart!

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention I do take requests! Thanks Luu :D Colored version is coming in the very near future ;D

Edit: The near future has arrived! I present... the colored Shiznat!

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! Shiznatcolored
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 03, 2010 1:56 am

O_O The future has indeed arrived and I'm lovin' it!!!

*fanboy squee*

Shizuru: Natsuki kawaii!!

Natsuki: ...

It came out fantastic! I love you Natsuki pretends to not enjoy Shizuru's forceful snuggle. :D Beautiful work on the eyes, Midori! *_* Shizuru's kimono came out the best in the color department.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 03, 2010 12:01 pm

hey!!! i saw that on da!!! :face: pretty pretty pretty shiznat!!!
please make Nao for me?! As a dominatrix if dats ok....:3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 04, 2010 1:11 am

A Mistress Nao? I might actually start paying attention to her. 👅 Aside from the awkward, but entertaining NatNao doujinshi/fanfiction.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue May 04, 2010 11:10 am

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:hey!!! i saw that on da!!! :face: pretty pretty pretty shiznat!!!

Dominatrix Nao? I believe I may be able to deliver such goods ^___^ Look for the lineart this weekend :twisted:
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Midori wrote:
SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:hey!!! i saw that on da!!! :face: pretty pretty pretty shiznat!!!

Dominatrix Nao? I believe I may be able to deliver such goods ^___^ Look for the lineart this weekend :twisted:

:oops: Knowing you, this will surpass all expectation! :twisted: You've seen how Nao Yuuki functions. Do that psycho diva justice for Meg's (and her pantsu) sake. 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Oh I will... I already have an idea in my little brain :twisted:
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Midori wrote:Oh I will... I already have an idea in my little brain :twisted:

Little? Razz

I told Megan about it! She wont get computer time till Monday or Tuesday (forgot what she said...) but hopefully you'll be done with it by then. XD She loves surprises. Her one wish is to have Nao jump out of a giant cake....naked. XD I was rollin' when she told me that one.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 09, 2010 4:56 pm

*drumroll*

Nao lineart has arriiiiived!! I'm SO happy with how she came out. I think she's going to look amazing once she's colored.

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! 100_5378
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 10, 2010 1:58 am

*drools* Not the biggest Nao fan, but daaaaaaaamn! Great job, Vicky! I sent a text to Megan. She'll take the bait and show up soon. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 10, 2010 8:16 am

-BEAMZ- Fishnets...whip...licking....oh myz!!! Let it be known that midori Komugiraffe rocks this Regina George!!!!!
:3 Many thank yous...-wraps web around you- you shall not leave until it is colored....-evil grin-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon May 10, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm not sure that sounds that threatening ~_^

I'm sooooooooo glad you like it! I think it may be one of the best drawings I've ever done. It will be colored very very soon. For now... *settles down in the webs* This ain't so bad..
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Nao is done!!

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! Dominao

Hope you like it, Megan!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Nao looks fantastic, Bicky-sama! I still can't get over her little spider chain. XD Great job on the colors, her eyes really stand out! Whenever Megan pops in, she's gonna freak. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 pm

I'm so glad you like it Ruu-sama! I hope Megan likes it too <33 I think the little spider is my favorite part XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I'm so glad you like it Ruu-sama! I hope Megan likes it too <33 I think the little spider is my favorite part XD

XD Yeah, the spider rocked my world. Bad news, Megan's getting a new computer, so it'll be a while before we wallow in her vicious fangirlness.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun May 30, 2010 11:22 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-catches my breath- Spank you! spank you! spank you!!!!! -Nao nuzzle- i owe you Midori.... I love you
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sun May 30, 2010 11:29 am

I love your drawing style and colouring ^^
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-catches my breath- Spank you! spank you! spank you!!!!! -Nao nuzzle- i owe you Midori.... I love you

<3 <3 I am SO glad you like her!!

@denden Thank you!!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

denerop wrote:I love your drawing style and colouring ^^

Same here, Midori has her own unique style for her characters. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:16 pm

BUMP FOR LOVELINESS! <333333333333333333

Midori's HiME (and non-HiME) Fanart! Arika

Description from deviantART:

Once upon a time, a long 5 minutes ago, I look into my mailbox and find a package. It's contents were goodies sent by my girlfriend Vicky, and they were lovely indeed. One of these goodies is what you're looking at right now. An adorable fanart of Arika Yumemiya from Mai-Otome.

Arika Yumemiya, for those who don't know, is the MOST electrifying character in Mai-Otome's history. Not only is this little girl the fastest rising Otome there ever was, she (along with Mashiro) brought peace to the planet. With her Return of the Jedi victory at the end of Zwei she proved, once again, she's the greatest Otome of all time.

I don't have an attraction towards Arika, it's more like idolization. The girl is a super-heroine like Sailor Moon,
Wonder woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, Ms. Marvel, you name it. To chase a dream at Garderobe and achieve it sooooo quickly, THAT my friends...is the real deal.

Vicky, best known as Midori Sugiura99, did an amazing job with little Antsy. The colors are beautiful and the pose is just darling. >o< And there's nothing better than reading I love you. Or maybe Arika is saying that to Sergay, the pedo.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, VICKY! I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 pm

LOLOL I LOVE YOUR STORY LUU!

And I'm so glad you like her X3 She's probably one of my most favorite drawings I've done. She's just the personification of cute with her hearthands XDD

I kinda surprised myself with this one X3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Simply put, your skills are improving. If you made Arika Yumemiya look this darn cute, I wonder what you can do with the next character! :shock:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down