Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

+8
ookamidesu
Zweifel Marguerite
Aurora-stylus
Flamewolf119
madarao
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Empty Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 1:18 pm

*Now, I meant it when I said I needed permission from other artists (or requests from the actual artists) to include fanart on the website. But that was for uploading directly to the gallery.

Here, you can share links to artwork or official arts that isn't your own. But again, DON'T ASK ME TO UPLOAD THEM TO THE GALLERY! THAT IS NOT MY DECISION TO MAKE, EVEN THOUGH I'M THE BOSS! Razz

So we good? Good. I'm multitasking at the moment, so I can't go into the tall grass to capture some arts. But I can show off the fanart donated to my gallery recently:

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8779436

Here's a lovely piece by Melodys300:

http://melodys300.deviantart.com/art/Shizuru-help-132651966

She captured Natsuki's personality so perfectly. Impatient and easily annoyed. XD

Beautiful detailed arts of Natsuki and Shizuru, plus an adorable and colorful ShizNat. [:)]

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

A good reason to bump this thread, here are fanart requests done by artists at Syracuse Heroes Expo 2010! <3

The first is by Nigel Carrington. A NY artist (WHOO! State pride!) who has an amazing new series called G.U.N. (Genetically Upgraded. Nano-being). With the help of my Natsuki pin, he drew this little masterpiece:

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Scan0002

^__^ He really brought out Natsuki's bad bum poutiness, I love the way it came out!

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Scan0001

This next one is a fast favorite on my dA page, the HiME trio (Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga and Mikoto Minagi) done by Becky Cloonan. <3 Inspired by my Mai HiME Messenger bag, with the famous shot of the three HiME from the opening of the Mai HiME anime series. Only this time, Natsuki was place in the middle (a personal request, she IS my favorite character after all). Beautiful work all the way. I love how Mikoto's hair looks like in her style. She kinda looks like a female version of Nagi. XD So awesome!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 17, 2010 9:10 am

X3 i was there when the Hime trio one was being worked on!!! -grins- Becky did nana requests for my old roommate once! she's great!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Are you serious?! ((Why didn't I think of that...)) Anyway, did she draw Nana Oosaki or Hachi-Nana? ^_^ I hope it's not the latter, so I can break into your old roommate's house and begin the raid.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu May 20, 2010 9:59 am

Just two of my favourites:
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Hell_Gaze_by_Icemera by Icemera (yes, ICEMERA-sama)
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Chapter_33_by_nuggi_verse by nuggi-verse
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 20, 2010 10:05 am

xD it was nana oosaki....enjoy breaking the law, luis. =^-^=
eeeeek!! the second one by nuggiverse........-spider swoooooon-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Icemera draws eyes so perfectly. ^___^ As for nuggi-verse's ShizNat....

*nosebleed*

I'm with Megan. Minus the spider. Just the swoon.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by madarao Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

these are some very nice pictures on this thread, i got a few and i hope you all like them =]

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 0608102217

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 0607101843-1

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Midorisugiura

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Tokihamai
madarao
madarao
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 13
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Inugami4688

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, madarao! As always, your artwork is really cool. Not to mention sultry. Look at the size of Mai's Melons. A woman like that can teach you a lot about yourself. Wink I should know.

Your newest entry, which happens to be the ever awesome ice-HiME...NATSUKI! I love her expression, it's very cute. Perhaps Shizuru had something to do with that. Wink

If you plan on sharing and making more fanart (they don't have to be HiME or Otome related) I suggest making a thread for yourself. That way, we can keep track of your work easier. This thread is just to share Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome artwork from artists not part of this forum.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by madarao Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, madarao! As always, your artwork is really cool. Not to mention sultry. Look at the size of Mai's Melons. A woman like that can teach you a lot about yourself. Wink I should know.

Your newest entry, which happens to be the ever awesome ice-HiME...NATSUKI! I love her expression, it's very cute. Perhaps Shizuru had something to do with that. Wink

lmao i know alot about myself being with her hahaha xD
and yeah shizuru did had something to do with natsuki's expression just that im not really good at drawing two people on the same paper yet =[
madarao
madarao
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:13 pm

madarao wrote:lmao i know alot about myself being with her hahaha xD
and yeah shizuru did had something to do with natsuki's expression just that im not really good at drawing two people on the same paper yet =[

xD That's so awesome, dude. Move out of the way Tate, madarao-kun is Mai's new hubby. 8)

Sucks about not being good at drawing two characters at the same time. You'll improve in time, just never stop trying. ^_~ When you get good enough, you will be able to make some awesome web-manga. Even better...HENTAI! :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by madarao Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm

yup damn straight iam!!!--oops i mean *ahem* sorry tate im mai's new lover now...thanks for keeping her safe though.

and thanks for the encouragement might think about practicing on web-manga but i don't think i'll good at hentai...too many position between two people in one bed xDDD
madarao
madarao
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

madarao wrote:yup damn straight iam!!!--oops i mean *ahem* sorry tate im mai's new lover now...thanks for keeping her safe though.

For the meantime anyway. ^_~ You're on your own if a major Mai Tokiha fanboy (or fangirl) joins the Multiverse.

madarao wrote:and thanks for the encouragement might think about practicing on web-manga but i don't think i'll good at hentai...too many position between two people in one bed xDDD

xDDD Awww! Hentai doesn't have to feature two people (sadly...) how about just naughty single shots of the Mai-HiME girls. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by madarao Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

xDDD Awww! Hentai doesn't have to feature two people (sadly...) how about just naughty single shots of the Mai-HiME girls. ^_^

no...its gotta be two people *maybe your right* >.>
madarao
madarao
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 am

madarao wrote:no...its gotta be two people *maybe your right* >.>

Dude, I just wanna see my girls naked. :3 Please deliver whenever possible.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Yo, check out Char-coal on deviantArt: http://char-coal.deviantart.com/

She's got some slammin' Mai HiME/Otome/ShizNat/Sailor Moon/Vocaloid works. Plus, she just joined this week so I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty more from her.

Some examples::
(sift through her MAIN gallery, not just the HiMe/Otome folder)

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Nao_in_Robe_by_Char_coal

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Arika__2007__by_Char_coal

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Natsuki__2007__by_Char_coal

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Shizuru__where_are_you__by_Char_coal

And don't worry, I already shamelessly plugged our forum and asked her to join
8)
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm

8) You're a loyal amazon warrior, Gill-sama.

Cha-Chan is a member at Mai-Multiverse and ShizNat Webs (drop her a line there too) and her artwork is brilliant. I swear, she's like a goddess that came out of nowhere! She even got me into a new anime called 'Occult Academy' thanks to one of her artworks. When I saw her Michiru Kaioh fanart, I was I was going to pass out. If she painted Setsuna Meioh, I'd probably die from too much love. >_<

The woman deserves her own thread and I already asked her to make one. <3 Thanks for sharing and please check her out people! :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora-stylus Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

O.O wow !!

T-T I'm so happy as if I could cry now..
Thank you very much >.<
Aurora-stylus
Aurora-stylus
Mai-Artist
Mai-Artist

Bubuzuke points : 64
Armitage GUTS!!! : 29

http://aurora-stylus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

>_>

You found my rant of Charcoal love. Now I am embarass. :oops:
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:>_>

You found my rant of Charcoal love. Now I am embarass. :oops:

XD Oh tush. You should be proud of your Charcoal love. Both of you are kick ass artists. What's that cliche idiom? I think it was "Great minds think alike?" ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 am

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 63644622

Bumping this thread for banish-shadow's new artwork which is exclusive for me. :)

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * Natnao10

You may recall my Shizuru hairstyle thread in the ShizNat forum, I'm found of new hair styles for any anime/manga female. A while back, one of Amaya's posts mentioned she'd love to see Natsuki and Nao with ponytails, so then it hit me. Natsuki Kuga Nao Yuuki Enjoy and all credit goes to banished-shadow of deviantART.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Found some nice pictures recently and thought that it would be nice to share them.

Natsuki:
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2007-09-14-71187
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2007-07-04-61675
Nao(Jesus,I just LOVE those images!) :
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2007-01-28-42094
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2006-10-12-34400
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2006-10-12-34399
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2006-05-22-22006

Natsuki and Nao(even if it's realism and just a sketch,I just adore how this one looks. <3_<3) - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2008-01-17-85616

Mikoto:
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2006-10-23-35429
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2006-01-15-11237
Nao and Mikoto - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2009-04-01-153649

And I just couldn't resist Okuzaki-chan as a maid.
Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * 2005-12-06-7401

Anyways,I got plenty of Mai-Series images. Akira Okuzaki
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 am

The one with Mikoto and her guitar is awesome! I want to see more fanart where the girls are playing instruments!

AKIRA OKUZAKI?! IN A MAID OUTFIT!? >////<

Akira Okuzaki : LIES.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm

The one with Mikoto and her guitar is awesome! I want to see more fanart where the girls are playing instruments!
I will try to find some for ya!Also,if you'll ever need to find some art,just ask.I'm pretty good when it comes for searching something.
AKIRA OKUZAKI?! IN A MAID OUTFIT!? >////<
YES!!!She is just too cute to resist. ^_^

C'mon,Okuzaki-chan! XD being a maid suits you.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I will! Thank you, Zwei-chan! Just post random arts for now! If any of them need crediting, make sure you do that! :)

You can also post here for image sharing:

Multiversal Mai-HiME/Otome Gallery

^ More for Mai-HiME/Otome images you find randomly on search engines or ones you can't ID the artist.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next