Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

+23
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
fortunelestion
BMeph
LyriumEidolon
Miyotakano
Hohoemu
GAP
sarcastic-dog
Amaya
TeaLover
Abicion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Kyubey Mittens
Asuka Tenjou
ghost_zero
Highman
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
Krystal of Nol
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
27 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

anime - If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 7 Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by GAP Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:33 am

That is actually awesome, I wish I could come it with that.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

anime - If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 7 Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 am

GAP wrote:That is actually awesome, I wish I could come it with that.

You flatter me, it's just a skeletal outline but I've had a lot of practice at worldbuilding thanks to playing tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer 40K. Well actually I just played Warhammer Fantasy but I've been reading the 40K rule books like crazy.

Anyway thank you.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:48 am

I would like a third series, or a sequel to Mai Hime, called Mai Yuri, where it's a lot more focus on the Yuri aspect of the series (Mai/Mikoto, Midori/Youko, Haruka/Yukino, Shiznat) with a few things.

- There's got to be some conflict/drama in the story. Of course, it's going to be mixed with comedy as well. In fact, it will be more comedic than Mai Hime.
- A love triangle between Nao, Natsuki, and Shizuru.
- Arika is in the picture (maybe a Arika/Mashiro thing happens)
- Maybe hook Yukariko up with a girl (after all, she is a nun!)
- Throw in a token het relationship (Akira/Takumi perhaps?)
- Fanservice galore! As long as it doesn't get in the way of the story (like how Mai Otome did at times)
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 am

^ Mai Otome did go a little too far with fanservice and I am not talking just about ecchi either..
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

GAP wrote:^ Mai Otome did go a little too far with fanservice and I am not talking just about ecchi either..

It was tame compared to other series. Seeing Rosalie topless in My-Otome Zwei didn't hurt the overall alien invasion story. If things like the Nina and Sergay stuff bothers you, just remember that it's one of the many story telling elements; no matter how disturbing it was.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Mai hime could be a genre breaking series that utilizes the best of action, comedy, supernatural, drama, horror and scifi.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:12 pm

GAP wrote:Mai hime could be a genre breaking series that utilizes the best of action, comedy, supernatural, drama, horror and scifi.

A reboot should be more supernatural, yes! Horror...I guess by the time the re-imagined Carnival arc comes into play, then maybe.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 am

Honestly I'd like to see Midori as a main character

or them to make the Manga into an anime
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Honestly I'd like to see Midori as a main character

or them to make the Manga into an anime

I think Midori is better off in a mentor role. If she was the focus it would demean her character. She's better off as the ace who shows up when things get rough and teaches the younger characters how its done. Like the Green Power ranger from the original power rangers. You know the one with the flute sword.

As for the manga if they ever EVER touched the mangas again as they are without improving them as in keeping a female lead and a Hime! lesbian! Shizuru I will summon the very forces of The Abyss ITSELF!!!! All will rot and decay ALL! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And such.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 am

Midori would be more leader type character, maybe not a main character but still important to the story.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7