Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe

+5
ookamidesu
Magus Phantalus
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 am

Yes it's true Mai Hime has no connection to Zhime until s.ifr come around...so can somebody explain gakutenou? is Midori-san's Slave or orphan from the past?? ^.^'
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:
Yes it's true Mai Hime has no connection to Zhime until s.ifr come around...so can somebody explain gakutenou? is Midori-san's Slave or orphan from the past?? ^.^'

I believe they are called Slaves. If Aswad Midori's Gakutenou is somehow the same exact Gakutenou from the Mai-HiME timeline, I'd be extremely shocked. o_o; Like, did her ancestor Sugiura preserve him or something?! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 pm

i thought that when Midori summoned Gakutenou Youko picked up a "higher level materializing power" or something like that? forgive me if i'm wrong, as i can't remember exactly, but i don't think Gakutenou is a slave.

it seems to be some kind of cross between a child and slave, but i think it's a bit closer to a child. i am positive there is something about it in the series, but i can't remember it right now sweatdrop
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 pm

I would imagine Midori's Gakutenou is the same Child after all it took down a meister Otome with no effort and held its own against Shizuru AND Haruka needles to say don't mess with the Aswald elite... the ones in Sifr don't count.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i thought that when Midori summoned Gakutenou Youko picked up a "higher level materializing power" or something like that? forgive me if i'm wrong, as i can't remember exactly, but i don't think Gakutenou is a slave.

it seems to be some kind of cross between a child and slave, but i think it's a bit closer to a child. i am positive there is something about it in the series, but i can't remember it right now sweatdrop

Here's confirmation for you, Sergay!

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-06-14h51m31s50
Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-06-14h51m37s108

Youko referring to the powers that Aswad Midori possesses in addition to confirming that the power does not come from an Otome's robe. So that gives us a clue, but if it is the same Gakutenou as the one from HiME-verse, then what happened to the rest?! GAH, SUNRISE!!!

Also:

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-06-14h26m39s227

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-06-14h27m31s250

Haruka is also quick to say that it's a SLAVE. XD Ara, ara....

Magus Phantalus wrote:needles to say don't mess with the Aswald elite... the ones in Sifr don't count.

The Aswad in S.ifr for the most part sucked. ^^; Then again, they were trying their luck against Lena Sayers. O_O;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 pm

As awesome as Lena was she's another character I wanna see taken down a notch M9 did a decent job up until Lena become over powered... we need Ribbon-chan to summon her Slave to fight Lena something tells me Ribbon-chan could do it if anyone. Anyone that adorable must be as overpowered as Lena.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:As awesome as Lena was she's another character I wanna see taken down a notch M9 did a decent job up until Lena become over powered... we need Ribbon-chan to summon her Slave to fight Lena something tells me Ribbon-chan could do it if anyone. Anyone that adorable must be as overpowered as Lena.

Had they continued the series, Ribbon-chan would of been Arika's successor for sure. She sure was determined to become an Otome. X3 Such a cute little girl. It's a fighting spirit like hers that could give Lena Sayers a run for her money. ;3 We can dream, dammit.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i thought that when Midori summoned Gakutenou Youko picked up a "higher level materializing power" or something like that? forgive me if i'm wrong, as i can't remember exactly, but i don't think Gakutenou is a slave.

Here's confirmation for you, Sergay!
Spoiler:

Youko referring to the powers that Aswad Midori possesses in addition to confirming that the power does not come from an Otome's robe. So that gives us a clue, but if it is the same Gakutenou as the one from HiME-verse, then what happened to the rest?! GAH, SUNRISE!!!

Also:

Spoiler:

Haruka is also quick to say that it's a SLAVE. XD Ara, ara....

hmm... so it seems i was pretty close to it *ponders*

the fact that it has a whole different introductory process to the Otome world (as in it's summoning procedure) says to me that it differs greatly from the typical slaves.

as for the rest of the HiME-verse childs/ren (?) don't you remember Kagatsuchi? baddie... lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:as for the rest of the HiME-verse childs/ren (?) don't you remember Kagatsuchi? baddie... lol

How could I forget? It turned into a Kagu-kitten when the sword was drawn from it's mouth. :Kyuubey:

^ Okay it was ten times cuter than Kyubey...still!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:as for the rest of the HiME-verse childs/ren (?) don't you remember Kagatsuchi? baddie... lol

How could I forget? It turned into a Kagu-kitten when the sword was drawn from it's mouth. :Kyuubey:

lol, and you call yourself the king of the multiverse... tsk tsk Luu, tsk tsk... xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

lol, and you call yourself the king of the multiverse... tsk tsk Luu, tsk tsk... xD

Pfft. :lol:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:lol, and you call yourself the king of the multiverse... tsk tsk Luu, tsk tsk... xD

XD I'm not! Even if I were, certain factoids find a way to escape me. @_@

Kuroch It's a Kuroch moment. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:21 am

Curious one thing I noticed in Zwei and Sifr is that at least two Otomes are capable of summoning slave/child like creatures are they slave/child or just really fancy looking weapons?

The names of the two otome escape me at the moment.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Curious one thing I noticed in Zwei and Sifr is that at least two Otomes are capable of summoning slave/child like creatures are they slave/child or just really fancy looking weapons?

The names of the two otome escape me at the moment.

I remember that Mahya Blythe is one of them, summoning a Slave/CHiLD with her maracas (that I consider a very silly element, but Mahya is so kick ass that I'll let it slide. ;3 ).

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-08-12h44m08s227

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-08-12h44m16s56
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

The other was that mage like Otome in Sifr who I think was the main character in Destiny. As her primary offense she would summon two serpent like creatures that would shout lasers out of their mouths.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:The other was that mage like Otome in Sifr who I think was the main character in Destiny. As her primary offense she would summon two serpent like creatures that would shout lasers out of their mouths.

Yeah, Mayo Kagura! I keep forgetting she's referred to as Raquel Mayol in Sifr. >_<;

Here are her CHiLD/SLAVES Kodama and Hibiki:

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-08-19h07m53s85

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-08-19h05m41s38

Attacks: Chiki-Chiki Cannon and super sonic waves (used on the Aswald of old).

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-01-08-19h09m07s62

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Anymore summon info and pics coming up? Cause I like me some pineapples... don't ask just know it involves Deadpool.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Anymore summon info and pics coming up? Cause I like me some pineapples... don't ask just know it involves Deadpool.

>_< Oh yes, in the upcoming days for sure. I've been so busy, my bad. Kudos for the Deadpool mention. Screw grenades, it's all about making home runs with life bars! :) I like DP, although She-Hulk is my #1 4th wall breaker.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 pm

bump

SLAVE from Mai-Otome Episode 7:
"The Blue Dance/Oath of the Maiden"
"Ao no Mai / Otome no Chigiri" (蒼の舞/乙女の契り)

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h21m20s74

^ This Rubeus-from-Sailor Moon-looking-fellow from Mai-Otome's 7th episode started out as a construction worker who was up to no good. Revealing himself to be a SLAVE master, this happened:

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h21m54s157

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h22m03s246

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h22m37s78

This SLAVE resembles that of a lobster or some kind of obscure insect, judging by the stance.

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h23m13s181

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h24m07s177

Aside from psychical body and stomping attacks, this SLAVE uses it's tails and antennae as stabbing weapons.

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2012-02-13-18h25m27s236

The SLAVE was killed by Arika Yumemiya's Bolt from The Blue attack.

---

The rest of the SLAVE info coming in the next post. Just one for now since things are hectic lately. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akino Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

What I noticed about the creatures of the Mai Otome Universe, where the Dinosaur-Mounts.
I think they are pretty cool (well… anyway… I like Dinosaurs).

Here is a picture from Mai Otome Sifr, but I remember, that I saw Midori once on such a
Mount (but I can't remeber the Episode...).

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vscmxh
Akino
Akino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 am

Akino wrote:What I noticed about the creatures of the Mai Otome Universe, where the Dinosaur-Mounts.
I think they are pretty cool (well… anyway… I like Dinosaurs).

Here is a picture from Mai Otome Sifr, but I remember, that I saw Midori once on such a
Mount (but I can't remeber the Episode...).

Creatures of the Mai-Otome Universe - Page 2 Vscmxh

Oh yes, those dinosaur-like creatures! Excellent find, Akino-chan. I think young Reito riding them in the 2nd episode of Sifr too, my memory's fuzzy. >o<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akino Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Yes, you're right! Little Reito was riding such a Dino. Sweet ^^

I wonder if they got instead of "horsepower" "dinosaurpower" ;D (well... the term is out of date but... it was just a thought)
Akino
Akino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:17 am

So... should we have a general creature catalogue for My Hime as well?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:So... should we have a general creature catalogue for My Hime as well?

I thought we had a thread for Orphans? If not, I can cook that up for us. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:So... should we have a general creature catalogue for My Hime as well?

I thought we had a thread for Orphans? If not, I can cook that up for us. Happy

Apologizes that it took me so long to respond computer troubles but things look stable now. Anyway I was thinking a more general thread that included CHILDS and even the big bad Obsidian Lord himself. Anime, Manga and EXA versions were applicable as well. If you'd like I could help with this. I feel like I'm asking for a lot but you know me I love me my summoned monsters Lightning FF13
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next