Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

+38
Grawrr
Wolf-of-Wind
Cheshire Kat
Daichi148
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
BMeph
depression76
MidnightPersona
midori's crazy398
SpiralDasher
IlliterateKoi
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
Yuri-hime
Chaglette
SulliMike23
Ice Silver Crystal
GoldenSun13
Amaya
cecirdr
Chibi Rachy
zanekal1
GhibliFreek
Kino karutta-chan
ookamidesu
Kara
Konaxookami
she-ga-roo
RedEyedWolf
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
42 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 am

Amaya wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:love is never evil

nao that is a lie

Love is a complex and multi-layered emotion. I agree, sometimes it's a bitch, but sometimes it can be really good too... Not that I would know lol :S
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

Post by Amaya Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm

In my opinion love is neither good nor bad. It's what is does to you...whatever that might be
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 03, 2011 12:44 pm

"It's not the size that counts... it's how your use it" lol

I kind of agree with you. But I also think that the pairing of other emotions with love is what makes it do those things to you. Like jealousy or anger; that's what makes it good or bad, not love itself.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 am

Also gute 400km von mir entfernt ö.ö
But who knows?? The time will come when I will party with you : D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

I ran into this today:

St. Anthony's High School in Long Island bars lesbian student from bringing female date to prom

A Long Island Catholic high school senior barred from bringing her ex-girlfriend to the prom can come by herself, find a male date - or just stay home.

Angelina Lange, 17, of Bay Shore, was turned down by St. Anthony's High School administrators when she asked about a same-sex couple attending the annual event.

Brother Gary Cregan, principal of the Roman Catholic school, said the decision was nothing personal - just a reflection of the school's religious tenets.

"Our Catholic faith specifies that marriage involve a man and a woman, and our policies on dating must reflect that," Cregan told MSNBC.com. "We mean no malice or disrespect."

Lange, a good student who transferred into St. Anthony's as a junior, isn't challenging the school's decision - not that she would have much leverage.

As a private institution, St. Anthony's can enforce its own restrictions on school events. But local gay rights activist James Fallarino told MSNBC.com that the decision was wrong-headed.

"The message is that the school doesn't really care about its students, and that's not a good message," said Fallarino, of the Long Island Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Services Network.

Unfortunate that a lesbian can't even bring an ex-girlfriend to a prom. ^^; But what do I know, I'm a guy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 am

>///< Why can't I be more like you Amaya-san! just have a good time and party without a care. -_-;
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:>///< Why can't I be more like you Amaya-san! just have a good time and party without a care. -_-;

I rarely had a good time at those parties. Just one or two good ones the other ones I suffered from lesbian-dramas myself
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Okay, not really a story from a lesbian party but somehow typically dykish. As I have already told I am with my gf for more than two years...so we had a harsh time at first since I was rushing from one relationship to the next and I was still in love with my ex somehow. I guess this was when I discovered that you can actually love two people at same time.Anyhow, we had a harsh time and as always there was a party coming up. Not an official lesbian party but a party were all participants were lesbian. So it's alright to call it that. Of course there was my ex with her newest flirt (although she was still trying to convince me that I am the love of her life - that liar -.- but more of that later). My now gf and I were not officially together but we had a crush on each other and already behaved like being lovers. BUT we had some issues since I was on an off with her and my ex. So, she wasn't at the party at first because we decided it would be better to have some time seperated from each other. Of course, after my ex was starting to do her weird flirting and bewitching I was forcing myself drunk. And when I was just in a good mood my now gf entered the party with a couple that we used to hang out with all the time. Okay, I have to say something about the couple first because it's getting important later. The couple: Anna and Patricia - they had the same issues going on or let's better say Patrica is a completely nut girl. I mean she's like the ShihoTomoe of my world. Four years ago she was in love with me and I don't mean in love. I mean she was crazy about me. Tomoe-crazy. She would stand in front of my apartment in the middle of the night, telling me that she knows I'm at home because the light is on and trying to kill herself in the pond because I didn't want to stay with her, all the time trying to convince me that she's the one for me and that I am also in love with her. God, that was a crazy time in my life...like you wouldn't believe. So anyhow Patricia is pretty crazy and her new gf Anna happens to be the ex-gf of my gf. SEE CRAZY LESBIAN SHIT STARTS HERE: Patrica and Anna and me and my gf (Chrissi) --> Patricia was madly in love with me while Anna and Chrissi where still together and now after the partner shuffle everything seemed to be right...HA! You would think! But remember lesbians like a bunch of horny thirteen year old males. So, they came to the party and I was already drunk. Anna who was also pretty pissed about Patricia's usual craziness joined me on the sofa to catch up on the drinking and she did a pretty good job. It would be a lie to say that we didn't think of each other as attractive, we've been flirting for fun before...and here is where the drama starts and where it gets completely dykish. We both were drunk and annoyed by our gf or almost gf and we went out for some fresh air (did I mention that we were drunk xD) Okay we got out and before I knew what happened I found myself pinned against the wall with Anna lips so close to my mouth that I could feel her breath on my lips. We both hesitated either out of shock or out of bad coinscience and after a while that seemed to be forever I said: this is so wrong...and she let go of me. okay we walked a bit, talking and then heck she did it again but still faithful me said no. We sort of both wanted it but we didn't do it. She wrote me a text later, saying that if I hadn't stopped her she would have gone all the way...
After that evening I felt bad about it and told Chrissi and she kinda freaked out and so did Patricia. So things became odd for Anna and we avoided flirting completely. The relationship between Anna and Patricia eventually was going down the drain and Anna got a new gf. Slowly the trust was restored between Chrissi and Anna and the fire between me and Anna went out. Sort of^^because we didn't see each other for quite a while (almost two years because she is with a girl now that used to be my friend until she fucked my ex gf behind my back -.- lesbians) Okay to sum things up. Chrissi and I are still together and Anna has this new gf also for almost two years. Her new gf and I made up and talked things over and we've become friends again. It's been awhile after all and so we started to do couple activities again because it's more fun to do things with your friends and when you friends happen to be a couple you can't help it, especially amongst lesbians. And here is how it goes...Of course Anna and I started flirting again because we are both big flirts. It's just for fun but we both can't deny that there is still some kind of odd tension between us. We already talked about it! Yes it's that bad. We both know we love our gf and we both know we don't want to risk our relationship but damn why can't lesbians behave. I mean myself included. When two couples try to do things together on a friendly basis two of them always misbehave. We are well aware that it's jsut curiosity but why is it there?I mean yes, you always want what you can't have but these things screw up long relationships. Makes me really angry to think of her as hot and it's even worse that she thinks the same. Things are complicated these days. hotaru
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:51 am

So, just a short announcement. Tonight is the last lesbian party before summer-break (yes lesbians do need summer break^^) The girl I mentioned above will probably be there too. The bad thing is I feel a bit ill but I decided to make my friend Jim join me at the party to kill all the bacteria inside of my body. It's obvious that when I say Jim I mean Whiskey, right? Anyhow, I'll be there and and I'll be drunk.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 264146_232540826770152_120592021298367_871107_5601663_n
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am

I remember my first prom back in my Junior year in high school. Everyone was having a great time and I remember a group of 3 girls decided to spice things up and danced to the point of having a three-way kiss. It was hot!

But the most lesbianism I see is my cousin Erin and her girlfriend Laura. If Ohio or Michigan allowed Gay marriage, I think those two would be married by now.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am

SulliMike23 wrote:I remember my first prom back in my Junior year in high school. Everyone was having a great time and I remember a group of 3 girls decided to spice things up and danced to the point of having a three-way kiss. It was hot!

But the most lesbianism I see is my cousin Erin and her girlfriend Laura. If Ohio or Michigan allowed Gay marriage, I think those two would be married by now.

How do three girls have a three-way kiss? o_o
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:16 am

Chie-sama wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:I remember my first prom back in my Junior year in high school. Everyone was having a great time and I remember a group of 3 girls decided to spice things up and danced to the point of having a three-way kiss. It was hot!

How do three girls have a three-way kiss? o_o
Well, they basically danced until they were all on their butts and their legs were over one another and they just brought their lips together and smooch. I don't have any pictures of it, sadly. sweatdrop
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 am

Since I was too sick to attend the last party I decided to post the story of last years Pussyween (obviously a lesbian Helloween Party). It was an evening full of drama. I wrote a fairytale about it. I believe it's much better in german but I did a slacky translation to share it with you guys.
Okay, first I need to clarify the roles a bit. Most of them are adapted from their costumes but others didn't wear costumes and got the names from the behaviour or clothes. Okay:

Little Red Riding Hood (me):
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 102_0125

The beautiful Undead (my gf):
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 102_0133

Edward Scissorhands (my ex):
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 102_0135

The sadistic nun:
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Nun

Ms. Purple the on the left (ex gf of the sadistic nun but still in love with her):
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Purple

The wolf in sheep's clothing (aka my best friend (she didn't wear a costume but acted like a wolf in sheeps clothing at that evening. She's also a friend of the sadistic nun and was the only one who knew that the sadistic nun had a thing for the ever drunken woman and without regret the wolf threw herself onto said woman):
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 102_0130

The ever-drunken woman (aka object of affection and source of evil on this eve, btw she's the same girl got me in trouble in my last post, you can see her next to the wolf in sheep's clothing on this pic):

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Group

Sadly, I don't have a pic from this evening from the personal stalker, the dead french, the little princess and her lady of choice nor the Wicked Witch of the West.

Okay, here's the story:

Once upon a time there was a girl, who had to witness a great misfortune not long ago. There should be a hike and so all the women of the great Round Table of the Holy Land of Lesbonia thought that it would be a nice idea to dress appropriately and take part in the hike because it is much easier to simply walk along as to find one's path. Let us now follow Little Red Riding Hood and the mob of the all-consuming Lesbonians. Red Riding Hood entered the wood and it was not long before she met her good friends, all of them dressed up neatly for the hike. A beautiful undead who unfortunately already stumbled welcomed Little Red Riding Hood joyfully, shortly after wards she was also greeted by Edward Scissorhands, which had probably two or three pitchers too much, the sadistic nun with her merciless whip, Miss Purple, who always only wore purple, the wolf in sheep's clothing, who was actually nicer than you might think, the dead French girl who should had taken the last baguette rather as provisions for the journey, the little princess who wore her beautiful scarf, and her shiny tiara, together with her lady of choice and the ever-drunken woman, where the name says it all and her personal stalker. They all wandered along the dark forest path. Edward always had difficulties staying on the right path and therefore he early tumbled out of row and for a while was no longer seen. Little Red Riding Hood knew that one should not stray from the path and always remain beautifully demure. That’s what her grandmother had taught her.
After the ever-drunken woman begun to dish out the pitchers, the group slowly started to disperse inside the forest. The beautiful undead lurched from tree to tree, but managed to stay on the way most of the time. Meanwhile, the wolf in sheep's clothing disappeared with the ever-drunken woman in the woods for a brief moment. This caused great chaos in the group. Especially the personal stalker saw red and that was not only because of Little Red Riding Hood clothes. But to the surprise of everyone, the sadistic nun also hung her whip. Little Red Riding Hood felt the tension rising and knew that a personal conversation with the stalker was urgently needed. A few tears later, the stalker was outwardly calm. Inside the hatred and resentment continued. That much Little Red Riding Hood could feel. But she knew the road is still long and there was still a lot to do. Little Red Riding Hood now slowly started worrying over the whereabouts of the wolf in sheep's clothing because the two had become good friends after a few inconveniences. After finding him she asked for the whereabouts of the drunken woman. The drunken woman however was about to refill the jars and to assess the reaction of the sadistic nun. From an ambush the Wolf jumped out and Little Red Riding Hood had to discover that he probably got so drunk from the lips of the ever-drunken woman that talk had become useless. The beautiful undead took the opportunity and tried again and again to draw Little Red Riding Hood into the dark woods. But Red Riding Hood didn’t leave the way and so the beautiful undead staggered away with the wolf. Ms. Purple was doing well as a companion, because she also seemed to have received a good parental school. Little Red Riding Hood, however, was not sure if maybe it was due to the fact that she also had a color in her name. The two then decided not to get off of the track. Suddenly there came a cold wind and the Wicked Witch of the West crossed their path. On her broom she had, to the great astonishment of all, Edward Scissorhands. Little Red Riding Hood was shocked. But what should she say? Edward was lost before. Hard to believe that Little Red Riding Hood had liked this fiend once. Well, so be it, thought Little Red Riding Hood and did not interfere. To nourish old wounds is no good her grandmother always said. Thus, she let him go, with the knowledge that he would never find back to the right way again. A little later she saw him in the forest still stumble across some mole hills. But that's another story.
Suddenly the little princess threw herself weeping at Red Riding Hood's feet and told her that the Wicked Witch of the West now had her companion kidnapped. Unfortunately, Little Red Riding Hood knew that previously the companion had already been spotted behind a tree with Edward. Except comforting her there was nothing more to do now. So while Little Red Riding Hood tried to catch all the tears in her basket, she had to watch the personal stalker drowning in pitchers and eventually leaving the road for new shores. For some rescue is too late. Ms. Purple slowly left the courage to find the end of the path and they had to watch how the game between the sadistic nun and the ever-drunken woman played out. Little Red Riding Hood had strengthened the little princess as much as possible, so that she now went to her lady of choice and asked to return home. Ms. Purple now found that it was also time to ask the sadistic nun for clarity. She was to swear on her whip, that she does not like the ever-drunken woman. As a consequence, Little Red Riding Hood began to catch the tears of Ms. Purple as well. The dead French Woman was not on track, but obviously unhappy with the outcome of the trip. The sliced baguette in her head was steaming with rage.
Finally the end of the road was in sight. Little Red Riding Hood looked around and tried to order the chaos. The personal stalker had disappeared into the forest with a stranger, the Wicked Witch of the West remained with Edward Scissorhands for the rest of the evening, the sadistic nun ran with the ever-drunken woman through the undergrowth, the wolf in sheep's clothing and the beautiful undead tried to totter the path to the end, and the little princess was no longer to be seen.
And so they all lived happily ... Oh no ... and so everyone remained the same as always with a big nausea and a huge headache. And the moral of the story is do not trust companionship.
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Your ex stole the show as Edward Scissorhands. XDDD Awesome costumes!!!

Uh Amaya, how would you rate the accuracy of the lesbian drama shown on The Real L Word? Starting with the queen of bitches (even you can't defeat her) Miss Claire:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Uh Amaya, how would you rate the accuracy of the lesbian drama shown on The Real L Word? Starting with the queen of bitches (even you can't defeat her) Miss Claire

So, I'm an expert now on Lesbianism?^^

I think the drama is the real deal. Even though it might look extreme it is realistic. Lesbian do this kind of crazy shit all the time.
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 am

My life is a big bad drama filled lesbian show Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 4020607042
I am still in trouble because of this girl called Anna. We both just can't stop being secretly interested into each other. We both are in long relationships and she net months she's going to move in with her gf which is a long time friend of mine @_@ Yesterday, they had a fight and Anna just ran out of their apartment to a lake in the woods to get her head free. She asked me if I wanna come over. I talked to her gf and she asked me if I could talk some sense into her because Anna really has troubles with money. Anyhow, I asked my gf if it's okay if I go to talk to Anna and she didn't have anything against it because we had a huge fight on saturday on a lesbian party about Anna. I can understand my gf at times but she's a psycho when it comes to jealousy. And I didn't have the nerve to let her ruin another party, so I shouted at her and told her that I am not going to keep this shit up if she doesn't stop being that jealous. After that I left the dancefloor and got up to the gallery to watch the lesbian dancing from above. A few minutes later Anna came up and we were sitting and talking and drinking and we both had a hard to time to keep the evil alcohol thoughts away but we both don't wanna do something shitty. We love our gf's and I am sure it's just the sensation of something new. Some kind of sexual thing maybe. I feel really bad about the whole situation...Nothing happened but still we both thought about it. Well and yesterday evening I drove to her to the lake with the best intention. I really went there to talk to her about her gf, mainly. We started walking around the lake when the sun began to set. And I had the feeling she understood what I told her and that she was willing to change. We got carried away and it started to get dark. Little did we know that the bridge was closed due to construction works and we thought okay, let's take the next brigde because going back wasn't an option since we were already walking for half an hour. It got darker and darker and the street wasn't lit. Around the lake is forest and the next bridge was miles away (we didn't know that the circular path was over 30 km long) we walked for three hours straight and saw some amazing places. I mean it was beautiful but damn I felt so bad about my and her gf at home. They were of course really freaked out. One thing you don't should wish for if you have the hots for someone you shouldn't is being captured in the dark for hours on romantic yet scary place. Nothing happened but still...at this rate we both will get burned by playing with the fire. How to stop such nonsense?
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 pm

My cousin Erin, who is a lesbian, has a girlfriend named Laura. The two of them have been through quite a lot ever since they got together. My entire family loves Laura and she has been quite an influence on Erin. A couple months ago Laura had a business trip in China for 10 weeks. She kept in touch with everyone, and we could tell that she and Erin missed each other very much. Erin was my sister's maid of honor for her wedding and we knew that the day before Laura was going to be heading back to the States just in time.

She almost didn't make it in time because her flight from China to the USA was delayed (still don't know why). We were concerned because she was unsure if she would make her flight to her next town where Erin would pick her up. Needless to say, Erin was really upset about that. But, Laura later called Erin and let her know that she made her flight and she made it that very night and Erin was as happy as ever. On the day of the wedding, everyone was really happy to see Laura safe and sound.

The two of them enjoyed the wedding very much and it was really great to see those two together again. They managed to survive a 10 week seperation and made their relationship last. Just a few minutes ago, my sister called letting us know that Laura had just proposed to Erin! My aunt and uncle know and are very happy, but she hasn't been able to get ahold of her brother and let him know yet.

As for where they're getting married, that's still up in the air. They live in Ohio and that state does NOT allow Gay marriage (stupid politics), and they want to get married in one of the New England states that do allow Gay Marriage (except New York). Needless to say, I can't wait!
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 am

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Together_by_inisen-d41udvo

Credit: deviantART's inisen

Happy National Coming Out Day! ^_~ Though I'm the biggest heterosexual on the planet, I love all my gay friends. More so than that; I love their courage.

Open up and tell your friends and family. If they truly care about you, they will accept it. :) Don't live in fear because how can someone love you when you can't even love yourself.

Gay Rainbow Shizuru Kaichou Gay Rainbow
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 am

Oh wow, just read this. Really beautiful, baby~ Great job on being a wonderful friend to another, even when you didn't 'feel the same way' =3

AND HAPPY NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY~! Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 A_dance

They'll probably be shows I can watch on this later today, like LOGO or another gay/lesbian-friendly channel =3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 63644619

(( Just relieved some memories with an old friend on AIM who I haven't heard from in a long time. His name is Aleks, the only guy to ever ask me out...in a serious way. It's been 6 years since that happened, and 2 years since I last talked to him. nao I've been running into old faces a lot lately thanks to this forum promoting my good lookin' self everywhere, this case however is a tad different. Hopefully this will provide some more tolerance in this crazy world we live in.

Long story short, Aleks was a huge fan of my favorite anime/manga series (Sailor Moon), so being the only other guy at that community; we became fast friends. He always wanted to talk to me, but not like in a stalker way with PMs bugging me about meeting him on MSN so he can bore me about his life (I knew a girl like that, all her conversations translated to YOU ALL SUCK AND I AM GREAT.). No, Aleks talked to me every so often like a normal friend would. About a few months in, he not only sat me down to reveal his homosexuality, but also that he was in love with me. How many times have I heard from sensitives members of the gay/lesbian community say "Straight people always lose their minds when a gay person comes out of the closet". *wags fingers* Granted, I'm a man's man and I'm not the most straight-edged person there is. I have lied, cheated, stole and would probably kick someone when they're down if they deserve it. Only a wolf can catch a wolf, my philosophy. In this case, I did not flip my shit when he revealed two major surprises, if you can call them that. Wrong audience, but if there's anyone out there who doesn't believe homosexuality is real, you better get the fack out of my sight. The seclusion and ridicule remain, but homosexuality is more accepted nao than it ever was in the past. Just to show that our society is healing itself little by little (Tolerance, pass it on. A message from the Foundation of a less conservative-redneck planet).

My reaction was very calming towards Aleks. I told him that I appreciated his feelings, I was in that same position. There was just no future for us, aside from being friends. My attraction to girls was too strong, just not strong enough to be disgusted by his confession, know what I mean? The following days, I gave him several pep talks in order to help him feel better about his sexual preference. Today, sometimes I wonder why I care about people I barely know. Is it selfishness? That's what I thought until he greeted me nicely today with great news of him and his bf just celebrating their two year anniversary. He said he never forgot my words, support, whatever you want to call it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that straights understand their homosexual brothers, sisters and friends more than they know. Love and attraction transcends all, we all share the same joy and pain in the end. Only with the right support group can we truly embrace the joy. Thank you very much. ))

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:Oh wow, just read this. Really beautiful, baby~ Great job on being a wonderful friend to another, even when you didn't 'feel the same way' =3

AND HAPPY NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY~! Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 A_dance

They'll probably be shows I can watch on this later today, like LOGO or another gay/lesbian-friendly channel =3

Thank you, sweetheart. *hugglesnuggle*

What ARE the gay/lesbian-friendly channels anyway? XD; I don't watch enough TV to know.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Yuri-hime wrote:Oh wow, just read this. Really beautiful, baby~ Great job on being a wonderful friend to another, even when you didn't 'feel the same way' =3

Thank you, sweetheart. *hugglesnuggle*

What ARE the gay/lesbian-friendly channels anyway? XD; I don't watch enough TV to know.
Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Snuggle back~

And these channels almost always have some program on, that appeals to the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered community =3

LOGO -
http://www.logotv.com/

Bravo -
http://www.bravotv.com/shows

Current -
http://current.com/shows/

Showtime -
http://www.sho.com/site/series/home.do

HBO -
http://www.hbo.com/

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:30 pm

xD Logo I believe has RuPaul's Drag Race, so that's one. Then there's Showtime where The Real L Word plays. Now that's a show that had me thinking a lot lately. :) No worries, I'm aware not ALL lesbians are prone to drama. *cough* Claire Moseley *cough*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:17 pm

In case you don't read the Yuri Anime and Manga thread, here is my review of the lesbian film, Love my Life.

Luu Sky Sapphire Reviews Love My Life

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Love-m10

Some people ask themselves if they truly live their lives honestly. In a society that scoffs at the sight of a homosexual, some people make the choices they aren't happy with. Sometimes, they make the wrong choice, only to end up with wonderful results that they can look back and say "I'm glad this happened." Originally a manga, Love My Life was brought to my attention as a way to see the beauty of relationships, rather than the usual drama filled jargon found in soap operas. Yes, there is drama here, just on a more realistic level.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Vlcsnap-2012-01-10-11h25m41s16

Love My Life immediately introduced us to Ichiko Izumiya and Eri Joujima, two very nice girls in love with one another. For a majority of the film we explore Ichiko's daily life, including her school life, gay best friend, her father and her job at a music store. Eri is presented in a more mysterious light, but isn't some antagonist in sheep's clothing. The less we see of Eri's lifestyle only mean she's a more private person with a stricter background, which we'll get to shortly.

One day, the ever-so optimistic Ichiko and Eri agree to present their relationship to their parents. Starting with Ichiko's father, Housei, who isn't quite taken aback by his daughter's girlfriend as he had a secret himself. Later on, during their walk together, Ichiko's father reveals that he is also homosexual and that Ichiko's mother was a lesbian. He insists Ichiko was made out of love as he loved his wife very much and both agreed to the idea of starting a family. Unfortunately, Ichiko's mother is deceased, which makes Housei's news of his boyfriend kinda awkward. More awkward was the scene where Ichiko met the boyfriend. She can tell he resents her for being Housei's daughter or else they would be much closer than they are now.

"Look at Elton John. He came right out and got married!"

Throughout the film, Ichiko comforts and seeks the comfort of her gay best friend, Take-chan. Take is afraid of coming out of the closet; especially now certain students are starting to figure him out. What protects him is being around Ichiko all the time, making it seem like she is his girlfriend. What's cute is that when Ichiko told Eri about this idea, Eri expressed immediate jealously. You know they're not together, but you still feel kinda 'ehhhh' when you hear something like that. So true to life, I love that scene to pieces.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Vlcsnap-2012-01-10-11h25m07s196

During a very adorable rendezvous at the beach, Ichiko and Eri run into Ichiko's ex-girlfriend (who is now with another woman. She tells Ichiko that she loved her mother very much, even her girlfriend knew Ichiko's mother. It was one of those "she would of been proud to see me with THIS woman now as we both knew her" moments. Eri stays quiet during the entire scene, wondering about her own relationship. You can practically read Eri's thoughts, the gears in her head constantly turn as each event unfolds.

One of the most random parts of the film comes when a good looking tall girl with a Mohawk visits the music store frequently. Ichiko takes a liking to this store, not so much in a love way, but as a form of fascination. Eventually, Ichiko starts talking to the Mohawk girl. This girl is set up as someone with heavy appeal, mystery and sexuality because of her "don't give a fuck attitude" and outrageous sense of style. What happened next was no surprise to me...the two kissed after sharing a moment together. I hate how Ichiko apologizes to Eri for kissing her, when the Mohawk girl made the first move. She should of apologized for not pulling back, there's a difference.

Ichiko comes back home to Eri, quickly informing her of what happened. Eri tells her the same, that she kissed someone else as well. With Ichiko visibly hurt by the thoughts, Eri turned around and told her she was kidding. It was to show Ichiko how it feels to have someone you love kiss somebody else. Because of this, Eri still loves and believes in Ichiko, as it was nothing but a stupid mistake Ichiko made. This scene is a great example of understanding, a dying art in this world.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Vlcsnap-2012-01-10-11h24m57s80

Wait, they're not done yet. When a guy from Eri's past shows up to get together again, Ichiko is unable to stick around. Eri informs him that it's been over for a long time, leaving him unaware that she is a lesbian. Eri catches up to Ichiko and before (or after) they make love, she informs Ichiko that she can never have sex with a man again. She was going through a time of confusion and it wasn't who she was.

Finally, the time has come to meet Eri's father. He was one serious lawyer who takes the profession seriously. More seriously than that? His stance against homosexuality. Eri craves for her father's approval, so much that she wants to focus on her studies to become a lawyer. To properly do this, she informs Ichiko that they cannot see each other until the exams are over. Being told you can't see your girlfriend anymore on Christmas? Ouch.

In Eri's absence, a lot of things start to look up for Ichiko even though she constantly worries and sulks over Eri. Her father gets her a job doing translation work, thinking she'd be perfect. The topic of Eri came up, but her father quickly ignores it so she can keep her mind focused on the job. I think he did that because he knew Eri will eventually come back. Ichiko even started a little fanfiction for Eri which caused her to touch herself. Nothing explicit of course, but it's a nice way of showing how much you miss your lover. Her gay BFF Take-chan even drops some great news on Ichiko that he found himself a boyfriend.

In the film's climax, Ichiko gets the text message she's been waiting for. After a touching reunion between the two, Eri tells Ichiko that she is done with the studying and wants to become a writer. She is done trying to please everyone else and wants to focus on what really matters in life. Eri then reveals her work to Ichiko cleverly titled "Love My Life", which quickly gets published during the final scene of Ichiko and Eri making sweet love to each other. Solidifying their love for all time.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 5 Vlcsnap-2012-01-10-11h26m50s209

Love My Life isn't anything new, but dammit, it was done so well. It has a constant theme of analyzing families, what is means to be in love, and asking ourselves what we want. Rei Yoshii and Asami Imajuku are great actresses, their performances were convincingly charming. You believe they're in love whenever they're together, nothing ever felt phony here. This is a feel good slice of life for anyone in a close relationship.

Two girls in love, two men in love, a man and woman in love...don't you see? We're the same. We feel the same. Split right down the center.

Luu Sky Sapphire rates Love my Life:

ShizNat3 ShizNat3 ShizNat3 ShizNat3 / ShizNat3 ShizNat3 ShizNat3 ShizNat3 ShizNat3

4/5 ShizNat
Full Price

"It doesn't matter how vulnerable I am. It doesn't matter how much it hurts. I don't need a strong shield anymore."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Hmm... I posted on here a while ago, saying about my failed coming out with my Sixth Form friends, who ether couldn't care or didn't want to, and also a few attempts with my parents. Since then, I've given up trying with my friends because I hardly talk to them and I realise now, that they aren't really my friends. I tried again with my Mum, but I didn't get to say a word before she shot me down. She's got too much on her plate at the moment, so she doesn't want to hear my "Teenage, over-reacting, depressed" problems *shrugs*

My university group of friends are a fantastic bunch. They are all very friendly with the LGBT community, so when I finally fessed up (well, my hard headed friend who likes to get to the point helped me along with, my permission of course), they hardly batted an eyelash. I guess it kind of helps that they're London born and bred, and over here you don't have to look too hard for gay people. But I think it's also a case of, these people really care about me.

I guess what you can take from this is: Friends come and go; the ones that stay are the ones who matter most. If you come out to a group of people and they shun you or ignore it because it makes them uncomfortable, then they are not your friends as they are not accepting who you really are.
Things are getting better. It might be going slow, but I for one am seeing a change. It's probably (most definitely) because I've moved from a conservative place to a very open city, but it won't be soon before the majority is like that. If you are currently living in a place where you feel closed in, then don't worry, when the time comes, you'll find you're own little place where you'll feel welcomed.
Lastly, yes, blood is thicker than water, but there is such a thing as a family made out of people you love who are not related to you. If you are feeling like no one at home accepts you, there will always be people who do outside, whether it's on the internet, or at school.
So chin up guys : ) I know it can be hard, but until you find your place, the people on MM and other internet sites will be there to listen when you are down. Gay Rainbow Don't ever think that you are not needed/wanted.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:27 pm

my parents already knew but my grandma had no idea.... unfortunately grandma liked to drop by unannounced....so grandma came to wake me up and lets just say i got busted :( she never said a word about it but oh well and since that day i had decided i wont keep my preference a secret just so certain people can feel better around me :)
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 140
Armitage GUTS!!! : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next