Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

+10
Lerena
Luu Sky Sapphire
ShadowMikoto
Dead.And.Alive
Ironheart
Zweifel Marguerite
Moneypenny
firesphere306
franticfranz
IlliterateKoi
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Frustrated and irritated. I needed a friend's help with a horror story and he just up didn't feel like it. WTF?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by franticfranz Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 am

Emotionally drained. >.>
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 am

Feeling angry and frusterated! The place I got my cosplay from said they lost it.....great. a week before i need it. got the refund and purchased from another website. hoping that it will be here by friday or monday at the latest. feeling nervous i won't have it in time for NYC.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Feeling like my gut is about to burst. Earlier today, I watched another 4 episodes of Ore Monogatari!! This series is a bit repetitive, but Takeo's willingness to put the happiness of others ahead of himself is admirable. The guy can kick major ass, yet he is completely weak when it comes to chasing his own happiness. Quite a realistic portrayal of someone who tries too hard to satisfying the world. Only to end up with nothing yourself. Like giving the "hottest" girl in school your lunch money non-stop throughout the year, without a single thank you.

"HER HAPPINESS IS REWARD ENOUGH."

No, my friend. Forever Alone No.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Feeling good and motivated.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Feeling okay. Had a issue with my new glasses making me sick DX. Resting it off now.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Just pissed off. Nothing is going my way tonight.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:15 pm

I'm feeling chipper! :D But I'm beginning to burn out as it is now the hour of sleep. z.z

I watched a 12 episode anime today entitled Happiness! I did not select the anime based on its title in correspondence to how I was feeling today. Razz It was such a Shuffle! rip-off. With less fan-service-y moments, of course. I like it for the magic and all, but holy cow it was generic!! X_X;;;
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pm

feeling sad, stressed and angry. I will be better tomorrow though.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 am

Disgusted and squeamish. I just remembered a dream I had recently and now I'm asking WHY I had to remember it. I hope I forget the dream again by the time someone asks me which dream it was that I remembered.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 pm

I'm feeling very relaxed and content at the moment. This of course attributes to the zoning-out effect anime has on me! XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm hesitant to claim that I'm feeling "happy," but at least, I no longer seem to feel dead inside. My anhedonia seems to either be gone or just muted for some reason. Hopefully, it's gone or is at least starting to go away. It's hard to come up with a convincing explanation for how I could still have anhedonia and be feeling the way I currently am. The utterly bizarre thing is I'm not entirely sure the anhedonia is gone, yet I can't think of an explanation for why I no longer feel dead unless it is. For the most part, I think I'm trying to think of an explanation for what happened recently, and if my anhedonia is gone, an explanation for how I got it to go away.

Anhedonia is extremely crippling. With the lack of support and resources regarding it, if I can come up with anything to reverse the anhedonia for anyone, it would be an interesting accomplishment. I think reversing anhedonia has a lot to do with figuring out what started it in the first place. In some cases, this explanation may be complicated, though with cases like mine, maybe it's possible to recover from it just by making changes based on the cause. It feels weird to think I may have fixed it. I could be wrong perhaps, but I don't feel any symptoms of it right now, so surely that's a possibility.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Friend got into a car crash... (ノ_<、) He's okay, but spent the day in hospital recovering from a concussion. Will probably have to sue the person who hit him, too.

Why are so many of my friends in car crashes? Jeez...
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 am

10/12: My brain isn't as active as it has been for the past few weeks. It's pretty quiet actually, though considering how it has been functioning lately, I'm not at all surprised that I don't feel like doing anything right now.

I'm actually a bit annoyed with myself for scheduling an appointment for 9 AM, not that I can be sure that I won't just wake up at 8 AM, or even 7 AM, tomorrow for no reason. I'm pretty curious how much of a break my brain needs.

10/13: Tired. I didn't sleep well last night. My nightmare was about the Moon about to hit the planet. Well, actually, it was just established as an object from space, but there was tons of flooding, so I'm going to assume the object in question was most definitely the Moon. Well, if there's one thing I can be sure of, it's that I know where my brain got the inspiration for the dream. It's not often that my dreams are influenced by what I watch though.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Been better, been worse.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Feel like watching the best thing SNL ever made AGAIN!

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! - Page 3 22498910

Kellywise THE DANCING CLOWN!!!! The skit was better than the It remake as a whole. I laughed until my entrails fell out. XDDDD

Akamanto wrote:Friend got into a car crash... (ノ_<、) He's okay, but spent the day in hospital recovering from a concussion. Will probably have to sue the person who hit him, too.

Why are so many of my friends in car crashes? Jeez...

Sad Sorry to hear about your friend, Akamanto! If there's information on the person who hit him (this wasn't a hit and run thing, I hope!), then I strongly suggest taking him or her to court. People are ALWAYS irresponsible on the road (I'm from NJ and NYC...). Even if you drive by the book, you're most likely to get hit by some dumbass. Stay alert.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 am

Overwhelmed. I'm drowning in dossiers and presentations, here. And at least let me perform the presentation myself, so I don't have to keep chasing people down to put it all together. (;´□`)/

Good news is that conference season is almost over, so I won't have as many hectic shifts at work. Heh.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Feel like watching the best thing SNL ever made AGAIN!

Have you seen this one? I don't know what it was about it, but I was cracking up at the end. And whenever I remember it. The font on the final slide was a hilariously low blow, too...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If there's information on the person who hit him (this wasn't a hit and run thing, I hope!), then I strongly suggest taking him or her to court. People are ALWAYS irresponsible on the road (I'm from NJ and NYC...). Even if you drive by the book, you're most likely to get hit by some dumbass. Stay alert.
He was hit while waiting at a red light, and we're seeing what we can do. He's living in Turkey at the minute, so I'm unsure about the laws there, but we're just waiting on info on how to proceed.

Thanks a lot, though! It'll take more than a silly car crash to take us all out. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:34 am

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Peoples is peoples. Driving or no driving.

Akamanto wrote:
Have you seen this one? I don't know what it was about it, but I was cracking up at the end. And whenever I remember it. The font on the final slide was a hilariously low blow, too...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This was pretty good, too! In fact, this skit is for all the "Professional Graphic Designers" that ever graced Mai-Multiverse. You know who you are, girls! Don't lie! laugh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:25 am

11/8: Frustrated. I'm doing National Novel Writing Month (I gave into boredom), and well, I'm behind on my word count. I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up.

11/13: Good news, everyone. I caught up on my word count, though now I am feeling very worn out - both mentally and physically. I mean, I have been up for the past 17 hours. Hopefully, my body will recover and stop waking up so early now that I'm taking my allergy medication and nose spray the way I should be. I mean, 7:?? AM? That's not when I'm used to waking up. It will be a couple weeks before I determine whether this is a cause for concern. I'm probably going to have to keep a sleep log for a while and determine how consistent my waking hours are. Anyway, I am planning on getting some much needed rest soon.

11/20: I'm feeling the weight of my stubborn mind.
More information:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:17 am

Having a day off to rest. Psyching myself up to see Justice League tomorrow, too!

@Lerena You have my best wishes, as always. (*´ー)ノ(ノд`) I hope things improve for you... And I hope your NaNoWriMo project is going well, also!

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Peoples is peoples. Driving or no driving.
Wisdom indeed, Luu. The foibles of peoples persist. (o˘◡˘)旦

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! This was pretty good, too! In fact, this skit is for all the "Professional Graphic Designers" that ever graced Mai-Multiverse. You know who you are, girls! Don't lie! laugh
Hehe! I'm glad you enjoyed it, too!

That reminds me - I performed one of my presentations recently (on the Austrian political system!), and I tried to make a custom powerpoint theme myself, wanting to add a little personalisation to the experience... Well, since I have no visual skill at all, my attempt ended up looking a bit like this:

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! - Page 3 ImSmAbG

...I ended up downloading a free template after all. (*^▽^*)ゞ
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:24 am

For the first time in a long time I've been feeling good about myself. I'm still a long way to go before I am actually 'socially' secure, but I've been getting together with a small group, and have really been enjoying the energy that's felt in it.

Also, I bought a game called Gravity Rush 2, it's amazing! Can't get enough of it. So overall I'm feeling Great! ^^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Festive. (*´︶`*) And, uh... Still procastinating...

@ShadowMikoto Good to hear that you're enjoying yourself lately! And to hear that you're enjoying Gravity Rush 2, as well; I've heard good things about it myself.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:53 am

Not too good. I feel like crawling to a corner and cry...
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 am

I feel like shit. I'm just going to come out and say that I haven't been at my best lately. My friend was justified in bringing up what she did with me. It's just that I overreacted. And I mean, what did she expect? That I would be able to handle it like a mature adult? Well, normally, I would be able to. It's just that her timing for talking to me about it wasn't the greatest and I really wish she waited until after NaNo is over to bring it up, primarily because I will be a lot calmer on December 1st, and perhaps not back to normal but a lot less emotional.

On the other hand, it's pretty tough to handle things maturely at the moment. My thoughts are muted for some reason thus taking away my capacity for most rational thought. With my emotions, they're still perfectly intact, so what do you imagine comes out first? If my rational thought has been turned off, it's my emotions that I end up using first. Naturally, since I could not maturely respond, it was hard to work things out with her. I ended up deciding not to talk in the chat until I am able to deal with my problem in an adult fashion.

So far, I think I've pinpointed what has caused my thoughts to go away and it may be possible to work this into my NaNo project. We will see how many words it takes to unravel my problem and get my thoughts to properly return.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Also, I bought a game called Gravity Rush 2, it's amazing! Can't get enough of it. So overall I'm feeling Great! ^^

Gravity Rush 2 is a lot of fun! Good choice there, Shadow! <3

Wisdom indeed, Luu. The foibles of peoples persist. (o˘◡˘)旦 wrote:

(੭ ᐕ)੭*⁾⁾ Right as always, Akamanto! Stay festive! You know, the word "festive" can also mean "gay". As both gay happy, and GAY GAY as this woman right here:

Shizuru Kaichou

Drink ze tea~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next