Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

+5
Luu Sky Sapphire
firesphere306
ShadowMikoto
franticfranz
IlliterateKoi
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~! - Page 2 Empty Re: A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Haruka Tenoh is way too cool from Sailor Moon. :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~! - Page 2 Empty Re: A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

Post by Lerena Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:44 am

"Photobucker blocked my signature." Wow. I must have been just that pissed when I updated my signature after learning about Photobucket's shit. I didn't even spell "photobucket" correctly. My signature will be updated in just a moment though so it is properly spelled.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Photobuckite sucks the Big one now. <.<
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 am

I keep getting songs in my head every 30 seconds. It's hard to keep up.

ShadowMikoto wrote:Photobuckite sucks the Big one now. <.<
I can see the logic in having users pay for it. The problem though is Photobucket wants 400 dollars per year, which is downright unreasonable. How the fuck do they think the average Photobucket user can afford that? No other business is that bad that I know about. Hell, my Switch was cheaper than what Photobucket wants. Hosting pictures should not cost more than a gaming console.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 pm

It's a strange feeling to be stuck in a limbo between wanting to get down on ones own self... yet pressing forward, but while "in it." It becomes a refusal to obey it. A rebellion against its humbling effects... it could be why I continue to think too much and not feel out the situation.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:45 am

Whatever.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Sad
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 pm

I feel like choirs of heavenly angels are singing in a circle of exaltation & exultation around me. I feel as though I can do anything and my possibilities are endless.

Maybe I should seek medical treatment, because that pretty much never happens to me... cocky
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 am

I may plant a garden. Grow me own crops 'n such! Sprout me up some of 'Dem Greens and Yellows! XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 am

It's a beautiful day in a beautiful world full of beautiful people. ♥
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:I feel like choirs of heavenly angels are singing in a circle of exaltation & exultation around me. I feel as though I can do anything and my possibilities are endless.

Maybe I should seek medical treatment, because that pretty much never happens to me... cocky

Sad You say you want medical treatment, but I never really believe you. *_* The real medical treatment is eating Natsuki panties!

W-wait-wah?! o_o I swear that was the panty Orphan side of me talkin'!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Random Thoughts 1: I can understand why hurricanes are named, but I still think it's funny that they have names. Also, one of the smaller reasons I haven't moved out of my parents' house yet is I seem to live in a really good spot that is often spared from natural disaster damage. The most damage I've seen around my house is a lawn full of water that would have leaked into my house if my house wasn't on a hill.

Random Thoughts 2: So, when is YouTube going to have proper competition?
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:05 pm

I feel defiantly great and greatly defiant.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Sad You say you want medical treatment, but I never really believe you. *_*
You're quite right not to. I'm fine fettlin' fit and raring to go. To where, exactly, well, that's another question for another time.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The real medical treatment is eating Natsuki panties!
Little-known fact: Natsuki panties are actually recognised by the World Health Association as something of a panacea.

(actually, that's a little-known assertion, not a fact.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:W-wait-wah?! o_o I swear that was the panty Orphan side of me talkin'!
You say it's the panty Orphan side of you, but I never really believe you....
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:20 pm

This is the only random thought I have tonight... Love is too conditional to be real. It is too conditional to be of any worth. it is based on the Planets perfectly Aligning. And if they are not perfectly aligned, then the love can not be extended or offered. I don't see how my performance can dismantle something that is meant to be the ultimate expression of heartfelt intimacy. If the self-hate in me disarms love all around me, then the hate in me is a stronger force than the love that is all around me. frustrated
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 pm

If six was nine....

... then every knowing child (of any age) would snicker at the number ninety-six.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:30 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:This is the only random thought I have tonight... Love is too conditional to be real. It is too conditional to be of any worth. it is based on the Planets perfectly Aligning. And if they are not perfectly aligned, then the love can not be extended or offered. I don't see how my performance can dismantle something that is meant to be the ultimate expression of heartfelt intimacy. If the self-hate in me disarms love all around me, then the hate in me is a stronger force than the love that is all around me. frustrated

Hug On that subject, I received your PM in the KugaBox! You'll hear back from me tomorrow. It's my day off, and I'll be on the forum early. Arika Yumemiya

---

Random thought:

Mother! is being hyped way more than the It remake. This could be a good or bad thing. I'm optimistic ONLY because 1. It's Jennifer Mother Fucking Lawrence. And B. the trailer did the smart thing by NOT giving away anything about the story. GOOD! Trailers usually give away the entire film in under 3 minutes. Ask any Marvel Studios and Disney product from the pimp Mouse.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 am

When parts of the world are devastated by hurricanes on a pretty-much-Biblical scale... how do our relatively trifling storms merit being given names?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 am

Do I even have a random thought?

Oh yeah...some random IG follower asked me about what am currently fangirling about. I dunno why this happens to me.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:10 pm

How far am I from finishing this next thing, I ask myself? And which of the 5,786 projects I have managed to line up should I work on next?

Decisions, decisions.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 am

I never thought I would like this new ADAPTION for Stephen King's IT so much.....I usually hate new adaptions or remakes but.....this was seriously the best scary/comedy movie I've seen if a long time. Still love the fact they kept with 80's special effects! AND They're thinking about Jessica Chastain for the grown up Beverly for Part 2....this would be awesome if that happens.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Pickled eggs!? Seriously, why would anyone want to put a boiled egg in vinegar? It's inhuman!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 am

Setsucon....you had one job. Post the artist alley form when you say you are going to instead of making me wait all day DX
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 am

Ah, tranquility. Welcome back, my dear old friend.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 am

Totally thinks there is a ghost in my new apartment........
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:57 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Totally thinks there is a ghost in my new apartment........

>:3 You're jumping at shadows, kiddo. The It remake affected you just as much as Mother! did me.

*shudders* Fuck.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next