Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc)

+2
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Empty Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Share any artworks you've recently found on dA or wherever else. :D Just make sure any anime/manga related fanarts go in their appropriate thread. Like if you wanna share a Sailor Mars fanart, there's a Sailor Moon thread for that. If there's no thread for *insert anime* then post it here!

Here are some beautiful new artworks from dA:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Breakfast_by_meago

Credit: meago

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Ayukawa_Madoka_by_hellobaby

Credit: hellobaby

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Empty Re: Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu May 13, 2010 8:07 am

Good idea, Luu ^__^

I really like this one:
Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) OCs___Tango_Dancers_by_fortheloveofpizza
by fortheloveofpizza
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Empty Re: Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 18, 2010 1:58 pm

*_* Nice one, Kino-chan. I miss dancing tango with my ex from many years ago. Black and red = most sexy dress colors.

Here's a pretty one I found on dA:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) The_Pirate_Empress_by_Khalitzburg

She's called the Pirate Empress. By Khalitzburg. Amazing colors and anatomy work. ^___^ Exposed legs...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue May 18, 2010 4:26 pm

A fanart from Boa Hancock from One Piece ;P
I am still thinking about to draw her, too :0

Lucky you, you can dance Tango ;_;

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Glare_by_Mikeinel
Credits by Mikeinel
Just love it ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 20, 2010 10:22 am

-grins- something for my prince! for he loves wonder woman!!!

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Wonder_Woman_by_ittamar12
something for meeeeee...
Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Madusa_by_funsocks13
I love you I love you I love you madusa from soul eater!!!! I love you I love you I love you
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Lucky you, you can dance Tango ;_;

It's in our blood. ^_^

@ Megan: I love you! Beautifully drawn Diana. <3 And thanks to you, I'm a major fan of Madusa. The episodes with her kicked a lot of bum. 👅 Unfortunately I'm not feeling Soul Eater as a whole yet. I hope it gets better!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Here's one from an anime series I never got to finish. ^^;

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Samurai_Champloo___Fuu_ver_2_by_GEN

Fuu from Samurai Champloo! ^_^ I remember liking her a lot. Beautiful work on the fanart by GEN. The shading is nice and the pose is very sexy. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 22, 2010 8:52 am

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) OP__Waiting_for_her_love_by_Rocktuete
Oh, Boa <3 It's beautiful, isn't it?? ;P
Credits by Rocktuete
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Colored_Nancy_by_White_Magician

Anyone familiar with the Disney movie "Enchanted", the woman is Nancy. Played by Idina Menzel in the film. I love the artwork by White Magician. He or she? knows how to draw beautiful women so well. I'll have to share more of his or her work sometime. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley Fri May 28, 2010 11:37 am

Heres a birthday card I made for my girlfriend recently. I obviously didn't draw the Amu and other girl pic. The pictures in the background are our characters from Phantasy Star Universe

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) BirthdayCard
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Hey! I like that! <3 You're so nice to put together smexy/cutesy cards for your girlfriend. Phantasy Star, as always, kicks bum.

Here's a very pretty masterpiece that showed up on dA yesterday:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Windflower_by_cartoongirl7

I think it's an OC Pokemon trainer with various Pocket Monsters by her side. The whole thing is just darling and I love the art style.

Credit: cartooongirl7
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley Fri May 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Awww thats really cute. I always love pokemon fan arts, theyre always so cute...
...when theyre ont being downright creepy. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, since you browse deviant art, lol.
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Ashley wrote:Awww thats really cute. I always love pokemon fan arts, theyre always so cute...
...when theyre ont being downright creepy. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, since you browse deviant art, lol.

^^; Unfortunately, I do. I normally just search for beautiful arts of the older women in the Pokemon universe. Like certain gym leaders and characters-of-the-day. :D

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) SC_Pillow_Fighter_Taki_by_wbd--arti

Anyone play Soul Calibur? It's Taki having a pillow fight and looking beautiful! Wink

Credit: wbd--arti
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Double posting (because I'm Luu and I can do whatever the Fuka I wanna do!) with two beautiful entries:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Commission__Tain669_by_Ardanae

Credit: Ardanae

^ The first is a very sexy commission. I think the description said she was a vampire, I don't remember. ^^: Lovely, nu?

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Mermaiden_by_Brianna_Chan

Credit: Brianna Chan

Mermaid artwork is simply stunning. Brianna did an amazing job on the colors. The eyes are especially well done. The addition of the goldfish is a nice touch too. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Gee, I must be the only one who likes art here. XD I can't resist showing these new finds:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Love_the_sun_by_meago

Credit: meago

^ Words can't describe how hot that is, no pun intended.

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) A_Vietnamese_girl__by_smallinu

Credit: smallinu

According to smallinu, this is her mother. ^_^ How pretty!

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Commission_1_by_Akiko_Ai_Kureshi

Credit: Akiko_Ai_Kureshi

A commission by Akiko. Not sure who it's supposed to be. Looks a lot like Jill Valentine from Resident Evil. Eh, doesn't matter. She's cupping her melons, which is enough to make me a happy Luu. I love you

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Lady_Gaga_Wallpaper_by_Articu

Credit: Articu

I'm in no way, shape or form a fan of Lady GaGa, but that is really cute.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 am

I couldn't resist showing off this one:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Terumi11

Credit: Teruchan

Her artwork is so crisp and beautiful. XD And she's nomming her toast, gaaaah! So freakin' cute!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 am

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Chuchu_moment_____by_kendaoh
Credits by Kendaoh

Why I post this?? Just because.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Inahime_and_okuni_by_naturaljuice

Absolutely beautiful art of Okuni and my new video game love Inahime from Samurai Warriors. By naturaljuice over at dA. So gorgeous *_*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 am

That looks really beautiful, Luu :3

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Korra_by_gabzillaz
Credits by gabzillaz.
Yeah, guys, a new Avatar series: The Legend Of Korra ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 pm

i have one of medusa from soul eater
Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Snake_10
i'm getting luis into the series :3 i know you like this art for obvious reasons
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Chuchu_moment_____by_kendaoh
Credits by Kendaoh

Why I post this?? Just because.

GOOD! I love Utena-sama. Her and Juri are the greatest duelists ever! Post some Juri for goodness sake or start an Utena thread! *_* Chu Chu is adorable!

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Inahime_and_okuni_by_naturaljuice

Absolutely beautiful art of Okuni and my new video game love Inahime from Samurai Warriors. By naturaljuice over at dA. So gorgeous *_*

Very pretty artworks and who was your previous video game love? ^^; I'm a forgetful Luu.

Kino karutta-chan wrote:That looks really beautiful, Luu :3

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Korra_by_gabzillaz
Credits by gabzillaz.
Yeah, guys, a new Avatar series: The Legend Of Korra ;P

;P I wish Avatar consisted of females only, then I might be interested in watching.

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:i have one of medusa from soul eater
Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Snake_10
i'm getting luis into the series :3 i know you like this art for obvious reasons

;P Yeah, yeah. Instead of exploiting fetishes, why not get that DVD player prepared. I'm coming over in about a half hour to watch more Soul Eater.

New entry:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Vivi_b10

Credit: setsuna22
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Very pretty artworks and who was your previous video game love? ^^; I'm a forgetful Luu.

Zhu Rong from Dynasty Warriors, as portrayed in this gorgeous fanart by rainbowtiger on dA:
Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Zhu_Rong_Fanart

I still love of her of course <3 But Ina has definitely stolen my heart too.
Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Ina_by_animeartist67
Absolutely insanely awesome pencil art of her by animeartist67. So beautiful *__*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 pm

*_* That is insanely awesome. *sob* Why can't I make something like that with a freakin' pencil.

Here's a very sexy piece of art by iurypadilha:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Dove_b10

Including a delicious Disney fanart by Tiikeri:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Prince10

Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) and Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) in their most sexiest outfits from their respective movies. <333333

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 pm

An Utena thread?? Maybe later @__@

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Hunter_Over_witches_by_kendaoh
Credits go to kendaoh again.

I am pretty sure Luu will know them ; P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm

I was wondering when Bayonetta fanart would surface, nice donation there. ^_^ Guess I'll continue the trend with Nina Williams from Tekken:

Share random fanart that isn't yours! (deviantART, Pixiv. etc) Wrong_10

Her famous victory pose. I want to be crushed under her foot. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next