Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post about your day

+16
Sergay Tate
Defiant
TomoeMarguerite
Chibi Rachy
GhibliFreek
she-ga-roo
denerop
zanekal1
ookamidesu
Layla-San
Konaxookami
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

did ur day suck ass?

post about your day - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%post about your day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 9 ]
post about your day - Page 2 Vote_lcap271%post about your day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 31

post about your day - Page 2 Empty Re: post about your day

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Not in a good mood today, Luu?? :/

No. My day is filled with sunshine and blossoming flowers.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 pm

That was sarcastic, right?? *pat pat*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:That was sarcastic, right?? *pat pat*

Depends on your point of view.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

My day was pretty good. I had Racquetball this morning and I am no longer the ONLY girl in the class! Yay! She's cute, too. Wink I still suck at the game, though. I didn't really even know what it was until about a week ago. ^^;

Then I went to my bio lab right after Racquetball and I really like my professor for that class. I had her last semester, too, for Bio 102, now I'm taking her for Bio 101. She's really friendly and approachable. ^^

After lab was over, I ran and grabbed some lunch then headed over to ADV. Painting. We had to complete or get far a long in one of our works for our series today. The class is from 3:10 - 7 pm, but I always have to leave early since I have Karate at 6:30 pm(and I so should have taken a hot shower after all those exercises... I'm really gonna feel the pain in my legs tomorrow. ;-; ). I was sad not to have the entire time to work. ;-; But I started talking to a couple new people... which is cool considering during the last class, I was sad to see more new faces and less of the old(since most of them graduated last semester).

Tuesdays are really long days for me since I have class from 11 am - 8:10 pm( pretty much straight on ). After Karate was over, I came back, relaxed and talked about random things with my roomie, which is always fun. :3 My nephew is currently texting me now, asking for me to look up stuff on his Gaia account since my dad is on the computer back home. =/

So yeah... It's mostly been a pretty good day. ^^
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 257
Armitage GUTS!!! : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:35 am

I'm with you on Tuesdays being long days. ^^; This day went by slooooooow. Then again, I didn't have much to do with the raining pouring like crazy outside. I do have a full-filled day planned for tomorrow, so yayz.

You're taking karate too I see! I recently enrolled in my local dojo a few months back and I love it. I should go more than once a week though. You can thank my jobs and yoga classes for that.

Wink Be friendly with that girl from your class. If she's into girls, who knows what the future may hold. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
You're taking karate too I see! I recently enrolled in my local dojo a few months back and I love it. I should go more than once a week though. You can thank my jobs and yoga classes for that.

That's so cool! OoO I'd love to enroll in an actual dojo for more training. I've wanted to take Karate, from what my mom said, since I was about 5 or so, and I never stopped wanting to. ^^; I really like my professor right now and I would love it if I could have her for my sensei for longer than just a few months. ;-;

Wink Be friendly with that girl from your class. If she's into girls, who knows what the future may hold. I love you

Ack! O.O I-I don't think so! >///////<

--------------
Today was okay. I had to force myself to get out of bed since I was up late talking to my nephew and my roommate. (Hahah, my nephew called me after texting me a few times and said he missed me... D'awww. xD ) Anyways, I usually sit and talk, to a women who works at the dining hall, for lunch and she told me the guy I'm mentoring(my adviser designated me as a mentor this semester for one underclassman) said he's really surprised that someone with such a demure looking face could draw such dark things. xD That made me smile. Hahha! Though Ronni(the lunch lady) has said the same thing numerous times. I always find that funny. Apparently I don't look like someone who would draw the things I draw. ^^;
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 am

Kicchu wrote:That's so cool! OoO I'd love to enroll in an actual dojo for more training. I've wanted to take Karate, from what my mom said, since I was about 5 or so, and I never stopped wanting to. ^^; I really like my professor right now and I would love it if I could have her for my sensei for longer than just a few months. ;-;

You could ask sensei to become your personal trainer of sorts. Some will be cool with it, others will ask for cash. lol My sensei is a woman and it's been awesome training with her. Lately we've been practicing weapon fighting, which I'm not very good with. Swords yes, spears no. XD

Kicchu wrote:he's really surprised that someone with such a demure looking face could draw such dark things. xD That made me smile. Hahha! Though Ronni(the lunch lady) has said the same thing numerous times. I always find that funny. Apparently I don't look like someone who would draw the things I draw. ^^;

Such flattery! You're like Tim Burton, a dark visionary. ^_~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 pm

I actually don't think it will be possible since I won't be here for much longer. I'm on my last semester of school and I won't be anywhere near where she is afterward. ;-; I don't know if we'd ever do weapon training. From what I remember, my sensei's style is really defensive instead of offensive.

lol Guess that's why I was always attracted to Tim Burton's style of art. I like the dark atmosphere and characters. ^^ My stuff is way different than him, but I can always look at his stuff for inspiration. ^^

-----------
Sooo, about my day... At first, I thought it wasn't going to be so great since my only class is Racquetball on Thursdays... and I really suck at it. ^^; But one of the guys in the class was really nice and helped me figure it out... at least some. I'm still really bad at serving the right way, but now I can hit the ball a lot more and actually return serves. We played for a good 20 or 30 minutes and stayed after class a little. ^^ I always like when people are kind and helpful since you don't see that much in this world... Though after we were done and I let go of the racket... My arm started to hurt really bad. Even though I've never been to a doctor and properly diagnosed with carpal tunnel, I know I have it and I think it really kicked in after all the stress I put on that arm today. ;-; I did a few exercises for my arm/wrist earlier so it's not as bad right now, but it's still killing me. ;-;

I also went to dinner with my roommate today, which is always fun and when we got back to the suite, we ended up talking for a few hours. ^^ I'm going home with her this weekend, so I'm excited! We're gonna go shopping, eat good food and watch movies! Yay! =3
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 am

Aside from food shopping and catching up on internet stuff? Not much. XD Today is our rest day. What I usually do upon returning from a far away vacation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm

My day wasn't too bad today despite my hip and lower back being in some pain. I think I slept funny on it last night or something. But stupid customers were at a minimum despite it being busy, but what really made my day was when Geri, the assistant bigwig manager of the whole store came to our department and she was pointing at me. And I was like "oh Fishsticks, what did I do?" And she kept pointing at me, looking kinda angry. And I was doubly like "oh Fishsticks, what did I do?" And she said that she got an email from corporate about me. And I was almost fooled by her angry face XD I didn't know what the hell I could have possibly done. But it was a freaking customer compliment :D :D :D Customers calling corporate is a big deal, since that'll get put in my file as "extraordinary performance." I Komugiraffe rule.

Then my day was ruined (okay, it really wasn't XDD) by hearing a story about Jermali and ketchup and ew ew ew, just ew. I will never eat ketchup again. Only I will cuz I love ketchup XD But now of course that's the new joke around work. Why he would tell anyone in all seriousness that he put ketchup... down there... I don't know XD But of course now the story has spread like wildfire XDD L.O.L.

Now I'm off to make a ketchup-less dinner XDD

Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:43 pm

We have this new guy (maybe 3 years younger than me) who works in data processing who usually sends photocopies to me. Today, he heard about my next vacation time in October and started saying

"Hey man, I saw your schedule and you like, have another week off coming. How did that happen, that's sort of unfair."

Unfair? I worked there for seven years without asking for vacation time the first 5 years. On top of that, volunteered to stay overtime whenever the supervisor wanted. I think I deserve my time off. ^^; I didn't raise my voice or anything, I'm just a bit surprised at the jealousy. So I skipped the drama and just said "Run along, kid."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Ugh, it was a horrible day or anything, but it could have been better. I ended up going to bed at 3 am, way later than usual for me and end up being woken up a bit before 8 am due to people in the suite across from ours deciding it was a good idea to yell as loud as they could continuously. I was pissed. I ended up putting my headphones in and listening to my MP3 player for a while before finally waking up a few hours later.

Then a little while ago, I decided to walk to the store and pick up a few things. They were having a sell, so I went a little crazy, despite having to carry everything back to the suite(and it's a fairly good distance from the store). Just when I thought I was gonna make(I could see the suites well), I decided to put my bags down on the bench so as to get a better handle on the bags... well, one of the bags tipped over and fell off the bench and my apple butter broke. ;-; I was really depressed since I was planning to make a sandwich with it as soon as I got back in the room. Why?! I was only about 1-2 minutes from the room! DX This makes me really sad. ;-; And I hate wasted money... ;-; The ironic thing is that it was like the only thing I didn't get on sale! RAH!
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 pm

You definitely had an off day, Kicchu. Where everything starts going wrong for no reason at all. Just shake it off, stare at life in the face and say "That's all you've got?". ^_^ Works for me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Last three days have been long, it seems. I actually consider them one long day since it's been so continuous, and tiresome. Monday wasn't too bad, though. I went to meet with Thomas (the guy I'm mentoring) around 10 pm at the Painting Studio since we were preparing for a critique the next day. I stayed and chatted with him until around 1:30 am, then walked back to my room. I was so tired, but I couldn't get to sleep. ;-; It didn't even feel like I slept any before my alarm started going off a few hours later so I was already really tired.

Then Tuesday, during the critique, I kept trying to remind my adviser that I had to leave at 6pm for another class. She kept thinking that I had already had my critique or something and was like, well you can go whenever you want... I told her that I haven't had my critique yet. It took her a few seconds before she was like, "OH! Sorry!" She's not a very good listener it seems. <.< Either way, when the day ended, I check my phone and find that I have 2 missed messages and a voice mail, which is odd since I rarely get calls and whatnot. I listen to the voice mail and it's my nephew saying he's freaked out because my dad went psycho on them again so I called him back and talked to him for a little over an hour.

Today was the day my sister and her stupid husband were supposed to leave my cousins house... but they didn't. I texted my cousin a few hours ago for some info(since my mom is trying to hide everything from me) and he called me a few minutes later. When he first talked to me he said that my mom decided to not kick them out of the house because Tommy was using the twins against her. My cousin called me again later saying that mom is going to call the sheriff on them tomorrow since it's written in paper that Tommy has to be out of there today... He's going to update me again tomorrow... So I guess this long day is going to continue to get longer. I'm so tired! Vacation in Denmark or Sweden, please?

Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:33 pm

urf-Long day is LONG. I woke up late and had to scarf down breakfast like a demon before rushing out to the car to head to school-where I got a terrible parking spot in the lot. =_= I got a big hug from my boyfriend though-so that made my morning much better. =3 In fact, my whole day picked up from there.

My quiz in my third class got pushed back and the stuff in Math is easy to comprehend and my AP US history went well today too. I finished my Graphic's project early too so I had a ton of free time in class to fool around with photoshop. and I drew quite a bit this afternoon-lots of Kaito and Natsuki and some Shizuru and Keiki too. xD

Field Hockey was bad though-trying to teach freshmen how to play is BAD. My thumb got banged up pretty bad and my coach yelled at me for not passing-which is, you know, pretty hard when you've got FIVE FRESHMEN hacking away at the ball that you're trying to carry down the field. orz...

And then drama club was nice though-My character work got pretty in depth-and I learned a lot about my co-stars and the like. I've lovin' our cast more and more every day! =D Well...most of them-because some ticked me off with their attitude today and yesterday-You're underclassmen kiddies-and you AREN'T THAT GOOD. Stop whining about getting a small part-be happy you GOT A PART. Geez...they put me in a bad mood-but other than that it was a good day! Besides the overall ten bruises from field hockey and annoying underclassmen of drama club-a good day I suppose.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Kona wrote:And then drama club was nice though-My character work got pretty in depth-and I learned a lot about my co-stars and the like. I've lovin' our cast more and more every day! =D Well...most of them-because some ticked me off with their attitude today and yesterday-You're underclassmen kiddies-and you AREN'T THAT GOOD. Stop whining about getting a small part-be happy you GOT A PART. Geez...they put me in a bad mood-

:D There are ALWAYS gonna be Super-Sweet 16 divas in every drama club.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:09 pm

I know-but I wish some people could realize...'Hey-maybe the part I got reflects my acting ability!' I mean, come on, the director KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Hmm, my day started off rather interestingly. =/ I went to the Wellness cafe to order me a sandwich for lunch and a guy came up to me and started talking about the art I did. I was really confused since I didn't recognize the guy, but I continued talking to him and soon found out that he's in Painting I, which is the class right before my ADV. Painting course. I had a critique a couple days ago and he saw them before he left. XD

I talked to my cousin a decent bit today, too. While I am annoyed my mom didn't kick those jerks out of the house yet, I had fun talking to my cousin about our Halloween plan. x3 He's supposed to come up to my college and we're gonna dress up and see how many people we horrify. XD My nephew might be coming, too. It's gonna be SO fun!! =D
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:00 pm

My best friend proposed to me today xD

Now I have to choose between an awesome wedding at the Raccoon Mansion, with the reception consisting of killing zombies, honeymoon going to Silent Hill, and living in the H.I.V.E.

OR

Going to Shiz for wedding (Wicked FTW) with a honeymoon in Hogsmeade.

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm

^ Decisions, decisions. :shock:

Half way into my fanfiction reading, I had to teach a student over in Syracuse. A 17 year old girl who was urged by her parents to get into shape. She wasn't overweight, but supposedly her parents wanted her to get more active in some way since she's lazy. I wasn't prepared for this at all. lol Paycheck's a paycheck, so...

The girl was nice and had one heck of a room filled to capacity with Jonas Brothers memorabilia, I thought I was going to feint (not in a good way). Telling her I was a fan of Demi Lovato gave us a connection, so we didn't have an awkward moment. My philosophy is to always make friends with your yoga student. If he or she is free of negative emotion, the practice becomes a smoother journey. Leading the students to ask for help without worrying about me coming down on them. I'm no drill sergeant type. I could be, I just choose not too.

Sara had trouble doing a few asanas, she couldn't bend her knees all the way so I had to remind her like a million times to bend them in case she couldn't reach. Then there were times she would kill time by talking to me about her life, which I didn't have time for. I felt like one of those mentors from MTV's "Made". I wasn't mad, just a little frustrated. Okay, I did say a paycheck's a paycheck, however it's not always about the money. Anybody can do anything they want with the right attitude. If I declared right now, that in due time, I will become a famous rock star, live in a mansion somewhere in California and have the ability to draw better than Charcoal (sorry to use you as an example Cha-Chan! lol), I guarantee it will happen. You HAVE to work hard to achieve anything. True, some people have the gift from day 1. To receive it too, you'll have to go through Hell to find it. Again, my philosophy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 pm

I decided on Alex xD

My day was a little awkward and creepy. It started out great, I woke up, talked to Alex and took my shower.

Then my sis and I went tanning. The two blondes operating the place asked me my age like five times xD I guess I don't look legal!

Then the younger blonde flirted with me, which made me blush with awkwardness and tense up. After we tanned we went to the mall.

We picked up some handweights and I had to carry them xD

Since our other sister's wedding is in another month, we got manicures and pedicures. It was pretty relaxing but I'd never had one before so it was still tense xD

Then we picked up some Chik-Fil-A and came home.

It is really hard to type with fake nails xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Haha, I know how it is to have blondes flirt with you. That's all I have in my area! Non-stop blond girls! Not that I mind or anything. :D

O_O You never had a manicure or pedicure done before!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Nope! It wasn't painful just really strange xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 pm

I started off the day badly. DX I stayed up until 1 am talking to a friend on facebook. <3 <3 (Okay, that part was fun! <3 ) Weeeell... I also had an 8 am class that I ended up missing because I couldn't wake up to my alarm at all. I think I was subconsciously turning it off. ^^;; So after I get back to my room after my second class and brunch, I lay down and take a nap from around 11:30 or so until 3:30. Then at 7, I went to an event where we ate mooncakes and that made me happy. :3

I get back in the room around 7:30 and I talk to my cousin on the phone for about half an hour, then I start talking to my roommate. She and I are getting really excited about getting our own apartment. ^^ And we were looking into what courses the community college teaches! Ah! I can't wait! Hahah, by the time I'm really old, I'm gonna have a million associate degrees. xD
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Compared to a few months ago, things are going much better for you lately. ^_~ Good for you, you're too sweet to have drama in your life.

Razz Your OWN apartment. Doesn't it feel good when you say that? Years ago I wanted my own apartment too, but I wanted a cheap house instead. Okay, maybe it's not that cheap. lol Still have about 4 more years of mortgage payments left for this place.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next