Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post about your day

+16
Sergay Tate
Defiant
TomoeMarguerite
Chibi Rachy
GhibliFreek
she-ga-roo
denerop
zanekal1
ookamidesu
Layla-San
Konaxookami
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

did ur day suck ass?

post about your day - Page 5 Vote_lcap229%post about your day - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 9 ]
post about your day - Page 5 Vote_lcap271%post about your day - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 31

post about your day - Page 5 Empty Re: post about your day

Post by TomoeMarguerite Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

My day was fine.
I made some chocolate cake and ate it all.
I also beat up my brother.
Stopped some older kids who were bullying others.
What I do have a dual personality!
TomoeMarguerite
TomoeMarguerite
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 52
Armitage GUTS!!! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Today was pretty depressing, though I'm hoping it leads to a happier ending. About three houses down, I spotted our redneck neighbor really doing a number on his dog and it wasn't a "bad dog!" punishment, it was a "WHY CAN'T I GET SOME! WHY CAN'T I AFFORD A 40 OUNCE! WHY DOES MY JOB SUCK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" type of punishment, so I immediately phoned the animal people. The guy got busted a while ago for having too many cars on his property (you're only allowed 3 maximum, he had eight stashed in the backyard. Him and his fat white trash sons are into junk.)

I was just telephoned by another neighbor that the dog was removed (while I was at work) and apparently everyone saw what happened. Can you blame them? The dog's yelps could be heard all over the city. ^^; Anyway, I feel better nao.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Omg, darling, that sounds terrible! I'm so glad you did the right thing and called the animal popo. You are a stand up person <3 Just one of the reasons I love you.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed May 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh, well...I had eventfull day...

Woke up at 2 Pm;
done bit e-surfin;
then went to town-hall for my new identity card, which was immediately damaged on purpose because I needed to change my permanent address (see you, dear office, in one month again Nina Wang ) but thx to fact I forgot my photo I had to go back home a bring it (I managed do the shopping in that trip);
then I ended up making muffins (to my mother name-day party [or whatever its called in engl.]) and basically 5 minutes after that my friends drag me to play football (or soccer for guys from US. ) - won the match, scored six goals;
then got back for dinner and the party and ended up like negotiator between my parents and my fourteen years old sister in puberty, who decided that she will rebel and disobeyed the time she was supposed to come home for over 2 hours;
I took a shower in which I almost fall asleep, then watched Futurama with My name is Earl, drink a very strong coffie with self-made muffin; now I am watching Kurogane no Linebarrel and preparing to fall asleep on my keyboard.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 pm

bump

my day has been kinda crappy. woke up early again (not by choice) covered in sweat again >.< i haven't really been sleeping well lately. can't seem to win anything on WoW, which is annoying, cause i only wanted to win 1 thing. changed the front wheels on my car to my new ones, which is pretty disappointing cause i got different sized tyres on this pair to see what they looked like, and the small ones look much better. so that was pretty much a waste of money. oh well, at least i have tyres to burn at drifting. and it's the last day of a week off, which always sucks >.<
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 pm

My day was alright. I woke up the usual time and went to work kinda early, since I skipped out on breakfast. Then, I went home for lunch and to retrieve some things since I am going home for the weekend. In doing so, I decided to bring my personal laptop to work because I needed to do some debugging and testing and having an external machine would have been VERY beneficial.
Then i got off work and drove home. Had a dinner party thing for my sister's boyfriend. There was some drinking involved and I got tipsy. Sobered up enough so that mom didn't notice (or didnt say anything if she did).
And now, I'm here... posting on teh forumz.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm

My day was spectacular. Of course, Wednesdays will always be amazing this semester. Anyhow, British Literature was a discussion on a sexual poem and psychology was a debate on whether machines can think. Not even three minutes passed before the debate turned into an all out war. For some reason, when people get angry and it isn't my fault, I take an obnoxious amount of amusement in what's going on. Tonight I plan to watch Sailor Moon, write, and talk to my boyfriend (if he gets his ass online).

If he doesn't, well, I'll live. The only time I will be draining with boredom is tomorrow on the way to my group session thing and back. I look forward to seeing if my favorite streamer will stream videos tonight also. I should be done with Sailor Stars by the time she usually does that. Since today was so amazing, I will actually fix some food instead of being lazy. For the past two days, I've lived off water, sandwiches, and fish sticks. It's not that I'm anorexic; I just find eating boring. When I'm hungry, I try to eat, but I think other things are more important than worrying about my appetite. There are times when eating actually distracts me from my work. I haven't actually eaten anything today and I've been up almost 12 hours. Trust me, I am not anorexic. I eat, and I look like I do.

More about my day...well, I have been using this forum as my main time-killing source. I actually went in search of topics to post in/revive today. I managed to spend like half an hour on just one topic.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:01 pm

My day was okayish. Class was...ehh, so so today, and it's rather busy at workplace, so I got extra money yay! But thanks to that, I can't feel my legs anymore, but it's all worth it. Met my dad for a late lunch, and then went to tidy up my room.

I can see my floor again now! No more tripping over suitcases!!

But all's not done yet. Augh. I see more cleaning days during the weekends.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:11 pm

depression76 wrote:My day was okayish. Class was...ehh, so so today, and it's rather busy at workplace, so I got extra money yay! But thanks to that, I can't feel my legs anymore, but it's all worth it. Met my dad for a late lunch, and then went to tidy up my room.

im curious. what is this work that u do?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
depression76 wrote:My day was okayish. Class was...ehh, so so today, and it's rather busy at workplace, so I got extra money yay! But thanks to that, I can't feel my legs anymore, but it's all worth it. Met my dad for a late lunch, and then went to tidy up my room.

I'm a waitress at a Thai restaurant 8DD
Free food! yay!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 pm

depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:

Free food! yay!

Oh, sweet! I've never been a waitress before. I hear it's not very fun though. What's your input?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:43 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:

Free food! yay!

Oh, sweet! I've never been a waitress before. I hear it's not very fun though. What's your input?

Me? I think it's awesome! And no, I'm not being biased or whatever xD but yea, I think it's an awesome, fun job.

It's rather demanding though, and you really have to be good at it fast, like holding the tray one handedly with like dozens of full glasses on it, or the costumer would complain. But the pay's fantastic, you get to meet people, and they're are mostly nice with the tips...but yea, you get one of those jerks sometimes xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 pm

depression76 wrote:I'm a waitress at a Thai restaurant 8DD
Free food! yay!

>:3 You are such a lucky Asian. I love Thai food so FACKING much! ((okay, I say FACKING way too much. All in favor of a Panty&Stocking emoticon say nothing because I've decided already!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 pm

depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:

Free food! yay!

Me? I think it's awesome! And no, I'm not being biased or whatever xD but yea, I think it's an awesome, fun job.

It's rather demanding though, and you really have to be good at it fast, like holding the tray one handedly with like dozens of full glasses on it, or the costumer would complain. But the pay's fantastic, you get to meet people, and they're are mostly nice with the tips...but yea, you get one of those jerks sometimes xD

i have a friend who is a waitress. she likes it, but it all depends on who you work with really. cause if you are working with crappy people, it is a drag. and people in Australia rarely tip, but the pay is good so it's alright. and you have to be flexible with your times, cause shifts are either right in the middle of the day, or take up the ENTIRE night.

this is what she's said by the way, i've never been a waiter. i don't think i'd be good at it, i am too far up from the tables xD haha. and it's hard carrying trays full of drinks on them >.<

edit: my day was pretty good. i went out and bought 3 20 litre jerry cans to take additional fuel to the track, bought a bunch of food for the weekend at the track, and filled up the ute with diesel so i don't have to do it tomorrow. wasn't as busy of a day as i was expecting it to be. other than that, i just hung out, listened to music, watched some tv, and played some Gran Turismo 5. it was raining all afternoon, which is a good sign for the track since i want it to rain for at least a bit of a day.

oh, and i cut my brothers hair. he did most of it himself this time so i didn't screw it up (i failed hard out last time haha) but i got what i did pretty good this time around Razz

Last edited by Sergay Tate on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my day)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

bump
BUMP because this thread feels lonely without new posts xD

My day today was okayish. I've been dreading about today since I was supposed to spend the day tour guiding some people I don't really like around DC, but turns out those people already has a tour guide of their own so, they didn't need me. Yippee for me indeed >83

Spent the rest of the day doing the laundry and then stayed on the computer until this moment xDD Pretty boring, but I prefer this rather than spending half a day walking around the capital city with peeps I don't really like that much.

So yep, that's my day.

Here's to hoping tomorrow would be better >83
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:42 am

ohyay!

woot for you Deppy! xD spending days with people you don't like sucks...

*erhem*
my day today was pretty boring, but yesterday was interesting. i was having a good day, FINALLY, because the weather had been kind to me and it was actually a nice day. for the first time in 3 weeks. i was about 15 minutes from lunch, and i was looking forward to getting off my feet. so i walked up the side of someone's house, around their concrete verandah, because i was a bit too tall to go under it, and read their electric meters (as it is my job to do). then i turn around, and start walking back, all the while looking at my handheld computer to see where to go on the next house. suddenly BANG, my head went straight in to the concrete verandah. my teeth slammed together super hard, and my head was in searing pain. i walked out to the road holding my head, took my hat off, and checked for blood, then walked to my car to start lunch early and take some aspirin. my head was really sore, and i started feeling rather unwell, but i tried to work again after lunch. i just made it worse. i was really close to throwing up, so i new i had a concussion, and i went home. the drive home was not fun.

my first good day in 3 weeks, and i come home with a concussion... awesome! at least today was better xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 pm

bump

So today was a tiring day. Mostly because of work. There were numerous brain dumps today, which successfully fried my brain midday. And then a HUGE learning curve for the stuff that we'll be working on this week.

Pft. Like we'll finish this week. Wishful thinking, management. Wishful thinking...

=__=;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't know where to start.

Today SUCK DONKEY BALLS ever since the clock hits 12AM on October 15th =___=

Working 12 hours+ with inconsistent clients resulted in several cries of frustrations, two empty cookie jars and hopefully non-permanent hair loss.

And the worse part is, that today's not even the end of it.

Seriously, I hope tomorrow will be much much better.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm rushed on time, so I can't go into much detail yet. Today I've entered the field of Mixed Martial Arts fighting. I'm being forced to drop some weight which won't be easy, but I am willing to do it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagamic Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:02 pm

My day was ok I guess xD

It all started when I woke up around 1pm, cause I was really really tired... and I did lazy stuff while I was waiting for my brother to get up, so we were late for lunch in my grandparent's house. After that, we came back and I was planning on studying for my exams and I did some homework but when I saw my guitar there all alone I started to play around with it XD so when I realized it, it was 8 pm and I studied for like half and hour, I watched some tv after that and then I went to chat with some friends over internet. And now I'm here, ready to go to bed and get some sleep. :|
Yagamic
Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 462
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

My girlfriend was doing some stone carving
in her workshop in her garage.
Later she tried to teach me how to do
wood carving but I have a lot to learn still. XD
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:My girlfriend was doing some stone carving

XD Wood carving would be a lot of fun if I knew how to make something. Good luck on your end!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:My girlfriend was doing some stone carving

XD Wood carving would be a lot of fun if I knew how to make something. Good luck on your end!
I made a misshaped cat that looks like it's butt is it's head. :lol:
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content