Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Yang shrugged "Yeah, one minute I am completing a contract and changing clothes, by the way I like your style, then suddenly I am pulled into the air into a portal...I have twelve theories, each sounds more ridiculous than the last...they range from alternate reality, different planet or dreamscape to food poisoning or illusions"

Yang stiffled a laugh, "but seriously, ...I just realized I still don't know your name, never mind...seriously I'd say from what I've seen so far that something big is going down"

---

Atlas rolled her eyes every time the psychotic girl apparently named Callisto laughed, "G-od, huh?" this girl had clearly lost her friggin mind "...and no you never destroyed my "village" and as to the so called musical world comment...Do you hear any music?"

nearly on cue a guy with a boombox on his shoulder walked out onto the street, "Yo, bitches...sup? Wanna come to my place you know you want some?" Atlas proceeded to point her blaster at his head "Dodge This"

the bullet targeted through his head where it would turn back through the chest and proceed to make a final turn through his balls, only for Atlas to reverse it, more pain that way "HOMING BULLET" the blast fired tearing the guy's body to pieces "Now there is no music here"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Seeing a row of several knife-like objects fly towards her, Haruhi froze up and shut her eyes, the desire to have them miss fill her mind. Instantly, the blades were scattered into the empty space around her body, and she recovered, her trademark smirk gracing her face
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Alucard phases through a wall near Haruhi and Kagura, "Hey Kids Wanna See a Dead Body"

Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Etna pulled out a gun and shot the creep with the red hat.
The prinnies braced themselves for anything that might oppose them or their Master.
"Already looking at one," Etna retorted, blowing smoke from her barrel of the gun.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:14 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Seeing a row of several knife-like objects fly towards her, Haruhi froze up and shut her eyes, the desire to have them miss fill her mind. Instantly, the blades were scattered into the empty space around her body, and she recovered, her trademark smirk gracing her face

"What's this?" muttered Kagura as her blades disappeared into what appeared to be a tear in space created by the girl. "Now I know this isn't my world. Hey oh mighty Queen Etna,"  the wind witch sarcastically remarked, "make yourself useful here."

Kagura suddenly heard a grating voice from behind. Dashing forward by instinct and zipping back around, she felt like she was being surrounded. "Who's the freak?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Alucard's face reforms "Oh you are just a treat!"

Alucard's eyes meet that of a Prinny's "I don't know why...but I hate you" "I hate you too Dood" Alucard draws his Jackal and fires through a prinny's head causing it too explode "THEY EXPLODE IF YOU SHOOT THEM! THAT IS Facking AWESOME!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Jumping slightly from the sudden voice near her, Haruhi turned to find that it belonged to a tall guy dressed in red, a pistol belt around his waist. At first she wasn't sure what to make of him, but noticing his red eyes, abnormally pale skin and the slight sight of sharp fangs, she knew he wasn't an ordinary human.
"VAMPIRE!!! WOW!" She exclaimed. Running up to him, she began asking questions at a rapid fire pace.
"Where are you from? How many people have you eaten? Is it true that you weak in sunlight? Do you die in sunlight or is that just a Hollywood thing? I heard it was cuz in that Dracula book he was just weak in the sun. Ooo, why do you carry guns if you have superpowers? TELL MEEEEE!!!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Etna placed the gun away, exasperated at Kagura's request, "Oh, do I have to? Whatever."
She looked at her prinny squad, "Well, come on, help out the wind sorceress. I'll...give you three fish bonuses if you beat down the next freak show that steps in."

The prinnies jumped at the chance and saluted to the demon girl. "Right away, dood!"

Etna casted out a magic circle on the ground and shouted out "Prinny Raid!"
Suddenly, a few prinnies, (and a cooking pan), flew towards the man in red and Haruhi.

Satsuki appeared just in time to deflect a few of them, managing to save Haruhi.

Prinny count: 31
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Though he appeared ridiculous, Kagura trembled a bit from the aura this obtuse man gave off. "An example of what happens when evil power turns one mad. Even those creeps Naraku and Hakudoshi had more dignity than that."

As she prepared to strike against the shadowy figure, Kagura noticed that one of the Prinnies exploded next to her. "Yeah, not gonna work." chuckled the wind witch as more strange people started to appear.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Hearing the approach of the prinnies, Haruhi felt annoyed. They were ruining her fun! Wanting them to be gone, they all exploded, their blood filling the park square like the tide of an ocean
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Alucard pulled out the casul and sadly before he could get off a shot the prinnies as they exploded Alucard proclaimed "It's like the fourth of Facking July out here, just...like...100 times more awesome" turning to the strange girl, he could sense something about her...he just didn't know what

"Transylvania, I stopped counting after I ate my own army, Not really, fack Bram Stoker!, and I carry these guns because the are badass"

turning to Etna "Hey kid, send some more of those exploding penguins over here...I'm having fun for the first time in forever!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:29 pm

As the massive wave of blood consumed the park, Kagura found herself annoyed at the fact that demon bird blood has painted her soft bare soles. "Etna, these things weren't supposed to draw blood...were they?" questioned Kagura; used to seeing the Prinnies explode normally without any blood splatter.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Alphard nodded again. I was in the middle of a battle and ended up here."Alphard said as she crossed her arms.

Agreeing with the woman. "Let's go check it out. Maybe it's the source of all this black hole problem. Alphard by the way." She took off running to the park.

Callisto watched what just happened. The music contraption stopped admitting sounds and Callisto was impressed. "Whatever your powers are, it's not bad." Callisto walked in closer to her with a big smile.

Fiona noticed all a big crowd coming into view, her smile never fading. "Is this some kind of Halloween trick-or-treat night. If it is....I'll be the trick." Fiona eyed all of them, including the one that looked like she was straight out of a picture book. "Hocus Pocus, i see?" Fiona threw her cigarette to the ground.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Prinny count: 15

A sweatdrop formed behind Etna's head. She was expecting that to happen to her lackeys.
"No way...they normally explode into bits when being thrown."

The demon girl sighed. She had to do more work from now, lest she want more prinnies getting slaughtered and making a crime city out of the entire city. She still needed her daily massages.

"I guess it's time to get serious, huh? Fine."

And with that, Etna pulled out an ridiculously large axe and began to prepare herself for a battle against Satsuki and Alucard.

"Hey, guy in red, how about I axe you a question? Are you a masochist?"  

Satsuki readied her sword against this strange demon girl with the big axe. "Tch, what a commotion we are making."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Regina turned to the woman, watching in disgust as she flicked a cigarette to the ground.

“No, dear,” Regina drawled uninterestedly, “I assure you I am much worse than any mere witch.” She smirked, knowing full well the woman in front of her was, in fact, a witch. She could sense her magic.

~~~

Kuzon groaned as he hit the ground yet again, immediately clutching at his head as the mother of all migraines hit him. He completely missed the blood splattering onto him as the prinnies exploded.

~~~

Azula narrowed her eyes at the wave of carnage. She suspected they had all been drawn here from different worlds for a reason, but what that reason was she had yet to figure out. Still, the intelligent thing would be to stay in the shadows and learn as much as she could. It simply wouldn’t do to be caught by surprise with this group.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Snapping her heel to attention, Ragyou spoke,
"Ah Satsuki, let's not be so hasty~"
Drawing out her Marrionette Thread, Ragyou hurled the red strands at the so called Etna, aiming for her skull and hopefully past that, into her brain
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Yang Matched her pace "yknow I could always steal us a car...would be faster"

---

Atlas just turned and started walking "Whatever..." suddenly a bunch of thugs appeared in the street "yo, 'dese bitches iced T-Dawg," they drew their pistols "fack YOU BITCHES!"

"This feels like a bad comic" Atlas said with a sigh "Hey Calli, show me what you can do"

---

Alucard groaned "not Masocist, I am clearly a Sadistic Sociopath with a long history of violence, I am also a fack-mothering vampire, i killed a lot of people to get this title I deserve to be called such...why is that so hard for people to understand...and if we are throwing out insults let's just say there is an area of your body as flat as your jokes" with that he fired the Jackal flinging the axe into the air "OWNED!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:51 pm

"This is getting out of control," Kagura thought to herself, "I'll have no choice but to attack or else-"

In that moment, the shining pillar of light that covered the fountain started to glow brighter. Kagura looked around to see if any of the strangers noticed, but none seem to be any the wiser. "Fools. Someone else seems to be coming"

A brilliant flash of light bolted out of the pillar, right past Kagura's head and into one of the tall structures. "What was that?" But again, nobody noticed. Except...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Flat-chested....FLAT?!
Oh that's it. This bastard was done for now.
Etna proceeded hurl her axe towards Alucard. However, it was cast aside but a bullet from the vampire. Frustrated, Etna kicked another prinny at the man's direction, the explosion hitting him square in the face.
The demon girl decided to use her signature spear to do some damage with the old hag with the multi-colored hair.

However, before she could do anything, red threads began to shoot towards her. Etna easily dodged them and changed targets. She leaped in the air, aiming her spear at Ragyo.
However, Satsuki used Bakuzan sword to block Etna's spear a couple of times, protecting her mother.

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Alucard is unfazed by the prinny explosion, physically at least "BITCH! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM!" he yelled stepping out and grabbing a Prinny, throwing it at Etna...and inadvertently Satsuki
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Seeing this interesting development, Ragyou encouraged Satsuki.
"What perfect timing my lovely Satsuki, have fun with her."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

Suddenly Alucard was in front of Ragyo, with a seductive smile he hands her a rose covered in prinny blood "you are so Facking hot, by the way love the discomilf hair!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 am

Satsuki and Etna dodged another prinny. They continued to clash until Etna's spear began to break.

The demon girl had to stop, getting exhausted.
Satsuki arched a brow "What's the matter? Getting tired?"

"Yeah," Etna getting up nonchalantly, "This is making me tired and frustrated. I need to find a way out of here."

"I'm afraid you're wasting your luck," Satsuki commented, "This is practically a maze. This city is also new to me and my mother. We are trying to find a way out of here."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 am

Raising an eyebrow, her jaw dropping and her eyes widening, Ragyou punched Alucard dead in the face, wrapping him in her treads and hoisting him high in the air before her.
"You dare speak that way to ME? Just how many people here are out of line with their words?" she said, glancing at Haruhi, whom had become frustrated.
"Hey, put 'em down! Where else am I gonna talk with a real vampire dammit?!"
Witnessing all this, the Anti Spiral narrowed it's eyes.
"Humans are such foolish Spiral Beings."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:23 am

Yang Matched her pace "yknow I could always steal us a car...would be faster"

Alphard watched as a car pulled up. "A car it is then."

Callisto didn't even look towards the thuggish men. She lifted her arm out towards them and sent bolts of lightning at them, shocking them in an instant. After she was done frying them, she brought her finger up to her mouth to bite a hanging nail off. She spit the nail out and then looked at the girl again. "How was that for showing off?"

Fiona just smiled at the comment. She only got this kind of reaction from Marie, she was quiet impressed.

She returned to her senses and laughed. "I'm not just a mere Sabrina the Teenage Bitchy Witch or that green gnome from the Wizard of Cos. I'm the real deal, miss cartoon." Fiona walked closer again.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next