Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

+4
firesphere306
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:19 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Easy! Arika has her under complete mind control and is suppressing her powers in order to control Haruhi, since we all know she's a total wild card. So Haruhi can only alter environments by their appearance but other than that she would need to be free to become a full g o d again.

Perfect, we can go with that. Arika's bending everything on a whim in this multiverse warp she created. Just so all of you know, she will kick all of our character's asses until we rise up against her in the end. That climax is done to death, but it's effective in our absurd crossover. I hope you all will be prepared for it. We start sometime next week, a few days before the forum-wide chat.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Easy! Arika has her under complete mind control and is suppressing her powers in order to control Haruhi, since we all know she's a total wild card. So Haruhi can only alter environments by their appearance but other than that she would need to be free to become a full g o d again.

Perfect, we can go with that. Arika's bending everything on a whim in this multiverse warp she created. Just so all of you know, she will kick all of our character's asses until we rise up against her in the end. That climax is done to death, but it's effective in our absurd crossover. I hope you all will be prepared for it. We start sometime next week, a few days before the forum-wide chat.

Awesome! Though, when is the chat? 0-0, sorry for being the clueless wonder Dx

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:40 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Awesome! Though, when is the chat? 0-0, sorry for being the clueless wonder Dx

Everything you need to know is right here. Check the latest post:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t73p800-announcements-by-the-five-columns

Gay Rainbow Viola Gay Rainbow The more you know~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:50 pm

So we have to pick three heroes, villains, and comic relieves?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:So we have to pick three heroes, villains, and comic relieves?

Yes. Be sure they're characters you're very comfortable/familiar with, Blu. It'll be too late to make changes once the game has started.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this. I have a full schedule of school and work. Darn! Plus, I'm not quite skilled with managing a group of characters and tracking down their every moves.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this. I have a full schedule of school and work. Darn!

Busy girl! Tell me Blu, which characters were you gonna pick anyway?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Well, if I wanted to take part in this my list would've been this:

Heroes: Mikoto (Mai Hime), Vash the Stampede (Trigun), and Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill)

Villians: Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill La Kill), Etna (Disgaea series), Crona (Soul Eater)

Comic Relief: Mako Mankanshoku (Kill La Kill) and Fallen Angel Flonne (Disgaea series)

So, yeah, this is my potential list. Again, these are too many characters for me to keep track of for me at least. I'm not that skilled as of yet. Maybe year, maybe...
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Well, if I wanted to take part in this my list would've been this:

Heroes: Mikoto (Mai Hime), Vash the Stampede (Trigun), and Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill)

Villians: Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill La Kill), Etna (Disgaea series), Crona (Soul Eater)

Comic Relief: Mako Mankanshoku (Kill La Kill) and Fallen Angel Flonne (Disgaea series)

So, yeah, this is my potential list. Again, these are too many characters for me to keep track of for me at least. I'm not that skilled as of yet. Maybe year, maybe...

That's a huge missed opportunity, Blu. Hurts us more than you since I would of loved Lady Satsuki and Ryuko involved. Too bad I didn't choose Medusa as part of my villains line up, I would of enjoyed tormenting your Crona. Lovingly, of course.  devious 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm sure you would've. When does this start exactly?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I'm sure you would've. When does this start exactly?

March 1st is the new date.  Happy 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Oh? Well, I still have time to think and arrange things. When do you need an admission?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Yes. Oh. Anytime before the 1st would be great.

Even if you applied now, you probably won't debut until a later chapter (giving you some time). The first chapter will begin with me and two other members. We gotta introduce our characters little by little.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Alright, I see. That would make sense. It's best to introduce them one by one rather than all at once. That would be very overwhelming.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Bluholic711 wrote:I'm sure you would've. When does this start exactly?

March 1st is the new date.  Happy 

0-------0, what time? I get out of school at 3:44 and it takes about an hour to get home so I don't want to miss it. Who's going first with you?
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Alright, I see. That would make sense. It's best to introduce them one by one rather than all at once. That would be very overwhelming.

Exactly, we're taking our time. It doesn't make sense to introduce everyone at the same time. Speaking of which-

midori's crazy398 wrote:
0-------0, what time? I get out of school at 3:44 and it takes about an hour to get home so I don't want to miss it. Who's going first with you?

You and James (Midori Sugiura) are up first with me. Don't worry about times, Mi-Cray. This RP requires that you show up eventually.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Bluholic711 wrote:Alright, I see. That would make sense. It's best to introduce them one by one rather than all at once. That would be very overwhelming.

Exactly, we're taking our time. It doesn't make sense to introduce everyone at the same time. Speaking of which-

midori's crazy398 wrote:

You and James (Midori Sugiura) are up first with me. Don't worry about times, Mi-Cray. This RP requires that you show up eventually.

ok then!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:07 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
ok then!

GRANDE CHIE I do ask that you and James both choose your two characters to begin the chapter with. Two heroes first.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
ok then!

GRANDE CHIE I do ask that you and James both choose your two characters to begin the chapter with. Two heroes first.

I choose Lucchini and Saki then
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:So which heroes do I use? Midori and Saber or Lina & Higashi Setsuna?

Remain as Midori and Saber for the current scene. Lina and Higashi will come later. I allowed you to be two heroes in the Tokyo scene because Mai needs one HiME with her. Having Natsuki lost adds some drama.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Sorry for the delay. I won't be able to role play but I can watch how it will all unfold.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Sorry for the delay. I won't be able to role play but I can watch how it will all unfold.

There is still time to join in. :) But if you can't, then please enjoy the ride.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Dammit, why you so tempting, Luu? If that's the case, I would have to bump Satsuki, Mako, and Crona off the rooster. By the way, will there be an ending to this role play?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Dammit, why you so tempting, Luu? If that's the case, I would have to bump Satsuki, Mako, and Crona off the rooster. By the way, will there be an ending to this role play?

I say go for it, Blu. It's so much fun!

And yes there will. The ending is very obvious, Arika will be defeated and all our characters will return back to their respective universes.

However. It's up to us to make the story work, so that ending pays off. Do the best you can!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Alright, then! Here's my newly updated character rooster.

Heroes

Mikoto (Mai Otome)
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 11973

Rezetta Reaper Whiteshroud - OC
Spoiler:

Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill)
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 14fa5a3581b6d95817a0858e7cee1ec7

Villians

Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill La Kill)
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 Vlcs5069

Etna (Disgaea series)
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 Disgaea-D2-Etna

Asagi Asagiri (Disgaea)
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 Asagi

Comic Relief:

Mako Mankanshoku

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 KLKV3

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 2 Mako_Mankanshoku_body_%28Fight_Club_uniform_sketch%29

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 10 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next