Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

+2
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] Empty Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] Mai-mu11
Presents:
Mai-X-Project
TRAINING CENTER
Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] Vlcsnap-2014-03-27-21h52m24s7_zps607204c2
---

Welcome to the official Roleplay (RP) Training Center for Mai-Multiverse forum. This is only for members involved in an official MM roleplay.

On this thread, you can:

- Receive writing, pacing, story, character, etc. advice from me or each other.

-  Get report cards from me on your progress (if asked).

- Have practice scenes (dialogue scene and/or fight scenes) with other role players.

- Practice on your own by having solo roleplay with your own characters.

Should you desire to train with another roleplayer, make sure he or she agrees. Feel free to use the training center whenever you want!

---

- Luu Sky Sapphire  HiME 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] Empty Re: Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Sounds interesting enough...I'm wiling to give it a shot
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] Empty Re: Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 pm

This is a great idea! I can't wait to start practicing with my characters and the other Roleplayers in the group. I will be using this for sure!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:30 pm

How would you guys rate Yang and Alexis?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:How would you guys rate Yang and Alexis?

You already know my stance on Yang. I feel she's a little too powerful if involved in someone else's roleplay. If Arika wasn't omnipotent and just a regular villain, it would of been difficult to work with Yang. Arika's power in Mai-X-Project keeps Yang in check. Same thing with me as Sailor Galaxia and Mi-Cray as Haruhi Suzumiya. That's what makes the story beautiful, knowing these super powers are being kicked around by someone stronger than them for a change.

Alexis I do enjoy a lot. Her powers are cool during fights and her character seems like a lot of fun. Potential for yuri moments.  Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks  Happy
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello everyone...I know this might be weird to see a post from me now given what happened tonight, however, I will explain and apologize properly tomorrow. For now, I'd simply like feedback on my characters cuz I love writing them
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:14 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:For now, I'd simply like feedback on my characters cuz I love writing them

Sure, Mi-Cray!

Aswad Midori - Hard to say since you only used her in battle sequences so far, but her chemistry with Saki is a lot of fun. I'm expecting her seriousness and natural leadership to kick in when things go bad for the heroes.

Francesca Lucchini - Lucchini feels the most like your own personality. Your best character by far!

Saki Watanabe - Again, too early to tell. When we reach the next chapter that will be our super long explanation on how the current heroes ended up in Storybrooke, I expect a lot of character for Saki. Especially since she was taken from the depressing universe of Shin Sekai Yori.

Anti Spiral - Not much to say, but you delivered a consistent performance as Anti Spiral during the villains introduction.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Excellent! You captured Haruhi's quirky little self nicely!

Ragyo Kiryuin - While you captured Ragyou-sama's commanding presence, I don't think you are playing her creepier pedo side yet. Then again, this Ragyou was taken from the Kill la Kill universe BEFORE Satsuki's betrayal, so we don't see that side of her...yet.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Rate mine~!
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:29 am

I would also like feedback on my characters as well, please :)
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:For now, I'd simply like feedback on my characters cuz I love writing them

Sure, Mi-Cray!

Aswad Midori - Hard to say since you only used her in battle sequences so far, but her chemistry with Saki is a lot of fun. I'm expecting her seriousness and natural leadership to kick in when things go bad for the heroes.

Francesca Lucchini - Lucchini feels the most like your own personality. Your best character by far!

Saki Watanabe - Again, too early to tell. When we reach the next chapter that will be our super long explanation on how the current heroes ended up in Storybrooke, I expect a lot of character for Saki. Especially since she was taken from the depressing universe of Shin Sekai Yori.

Anti Spiral - Not much to say, but you delivered a consistent performance as Anti Spiral during the villains introduction.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Excellent! You captured Haruhi's quirky little self nicely!

Ragyo Kiryuin - While you captured Ragyou-sama's commanding presence, I don't think you are playing her creepier pedo side yet. Then again, this Ragyou was taken from the Kill la Kill universe BEFORE Satsuki's betrayal, so we don't see that side of her...yet.

Yes! I nailed it then. What a relief, I'm glad its going well. Lucchini is the most natural to write for me because we are pretty similar so it's like I'm writing about myself xD. I'll do my best with Saki, Midori and Ragyou, and Haruhi is pretty easy to pull off and she's a lot of fun with her ridiculousness.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Hey, Luu! How do you think I'm doing with my roster of characters?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:23 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Rate mine~!

Shizuru Viola - You play Shizuru very well! You have her charm and gayness down to a T. What's holding you back a lot though is the fact that you can write better for Shizuru Fujino. Shizuru Viola is more of an established Shizuru, even though they're not one and the same.

Queen Elsa - Your headcanon Elsa is more confident is her abilities; I noticed she uses them more directly instead of out of fear.

Xanda Lutien - Xan is a really fun and vibrant character, I can tell you have the best time playing as her. Your chemistry with Midnight is another great highlight.

Midnight - My favorite performance of yours! Midnight is a snarky creature who always seems to win sass matches with Xan. I doubt Midnight, being a mascot, will get points for best performance. That would be Azula since you give her the most attention. But Midnight is the most entertaining.

Princess Azula - On technical grounds, your best acted character. There's a lot of care and depth given to your Azula.

Kuzon - Not much to say since he's basically a potato sack being tossed around at the moment.

Regina Mills - Fantastic performance as a Regina who is supposed to be post season 3, but feels like her more vicious season one incarnation.

firesphere306 wrote:I would also like feedback on my characters as well, please :)

Natsuki Kuga - You are a great Natsuki, Kara. You have her direct personality is check and your emotional scenes with Shizuru never felt forced.

Gabrielle Kimura - I like Gabby, she is the outcast of the group for sure, but I'd never count her out. She is awkward and cute. That's why it's crucial that I see her when she's pissed in the next part of the current episode.

Johanna Mason - YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE! I don't know if it's all your anger being released or your inner most desires surfacing. Your Johanna is vicious and funny; I'd dare say you made her more a lesbian icon than the original.

Callisto - Like Johanna, Callisto is a nasty performance job given by you. She is an arrogant piece of work who doesn't die easily and she knows it! You give her that queen-like confidence she had on Xena.

Fiona Goode - Not much to say since I haven't seen all of American Horror Story yet. In the episodes I've seen so far, you captured her sass nicely!

Alphard - Solid show as Alphard. You've given more intelligence to her character by being more of a strategist. She has to be in a story where her enemies are tougher than what she's used to dealing with and it shows.

Bluholic711 wrote:Hey, Luu! How do you think I'm doing with my roster of characters?

Cat Goddess Mikoto - At first, you touched on the superficial aspects of Mikoto. Her hunger, Mai's cooking and boobs and not to mention her innocence. During the Storybrooke chapter, you brought what makes her unique from the original Mikoto of Mai-HiME (despite being one and the same): her wisdom.

Rezetta - Rezetta is a very fun character! I expected your OC to be this overpowered whatever with no personality (no offense, I judge OCs harshly). With Rezetta, my worries were cast aside when you displayed her attraction to men. Her chemistry with Oscar has shown that...for a while.

Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu - IMO, Ryuko is your best performance since your personality relates a lot to hers. You both have a strong tomboy vibe. As Senketsu, you're very cautious and express worry just like he did. Very good job.

Satsuki Kiryuin - During battle scene, your Satsuki is very good! In normal dialogue scenes, your Satsuki feels a bit tame. She rarely made her queen-like presence known like she does in Kill la Kill.

Etna - Another character that feels natural for you! Etna is a laid back gal who loves to mess around and cause havoc. Out of all your characters, she feels the most like your "escapism". Someone you'd like to be. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey Luu, how have I done recently now that the Storybrooke arc is done?
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:50 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Hey Luu, how have I done recently now that the Storybrooke arc is done?

You've done quite well. When it comes to sticking to character and following the story I've laid out, you're probably the best. Your only flaw is getting a little carried away with action sequences. James (Midori Sugiura) has that problem too. Be patient, especially when I'm the Game Master moving the story along.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Hey Luu, how have I done recently now that the Storybrooke arc is done?

You've done quite well. When it comes to sticking to character and following the story I've laid out, you're probably the best. Your only flaw is getting a little carried away with action sequences. James (Midori Sugiura) has that problem too. Be patient, especially when I'm the Game Master moving the story along.

Ok Dx, You're right, sometimes I get so caught up in the action that it'll take a tranquilizer to stop me, its a bad habit (probably goes with being a bit of a sadist 0-0). Since you guys have pointed it out I'll do my best to cap it.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Ok Dx, You're right, sometimes I get so caught up in the action that it'll take a tranquilizer to stop me, its a bad habit (probably goes with being a bit of a sadist 0-0). Since you guys have pointed it out I'll do my best to cap it.

Even if you're unable to do your best, I'll help guide you better. :) You're doing great, Mi-Cray. Just need some polish.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Say, I'm thinking about making an Etna episode preview here. Is that okay, with you, Luu?
It'd be awesome to hear your character's reactions to Etna's nonsensical previews.
What say to you?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Say, I'm thinking about making an Etna episode preview here. Is that okay, with you, Luu?
It'd be awesome to hear your character's reactions to Etna's nonsensical previews.
What say to you?

I don't mind at all! That is considered solo practice. :3 It's the equivalent of fooling around in the PRACTICE option in DOA 5 Ultimate.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Great! Let me know if it needs some polish somewhere!

Preview

Etna: The goddess of sin and destruction, Arika, listens to the hymn of the faith back from her childhood.
Surprise! It was a trap lead by first class Summoner Etna, with the help of her prinny airship!
Staff in hand, Summoner Etna uses a final ritual in a desperate attempt to destroy Chaos G-O-D-D-E-S-S Arika!
Is the ant goddess truly dead? Has Etna brought back the calm at long last?

Next time on Etna Fantasy X! Episode 40: The big bang finale!
Praise be to Etna!

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 pm

laugh 

I wish I could polish your preview, but I can't! Etna's played too much Final Fantasy X HD remastered and it shows! haha!

Now go, Summoner Etna! Off to Mt. Inspector Gadget to hunt blueberry sauced tigers with broken horns. *0*/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

It's true! I've been obsessed with that game for a couple of days now. Sharpening my skills, trying to customize weapons with the right items. Trying to beat up crazy strong bosses! I had to take a break due to school work piling up. XP
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

What kinds of powers should I give Lucchini since I'm using the 1947 version? She doesn't get any new development in that timeline power wise, and all I can really use is her inherent magic, the Konetsu Kogeki (Photothermal Attack) but that might get boring and prove to be a disadvantage if thats all she can do >__>
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:It's true! I've been obsessed with that game for a couple of days now. Sharpening my skills, trying to customize weapons with the right items. Trying to beat up crazy strong bosses! I had to take a break due to school work piling up. XP

XD Just like me when the game first came out in 2002. You played it back then too, right? Or is this your first time? Not that it matters, Final Fantasy X's story is for the ages.

midori's crazy398 wrote:What kinds of powers should I give Lucchini since I'm using the 1947 version? She doesn't get any new development in that timeline power wise, and all I can really use is her inherent magic, the Konetsu Kogeki (Photothermal Attack) but that might get boring and prove to be a disadvantage if thats all she can do >__>

Stay with basic abilities for now, Mi-Cray. Act II will be the opportunity to develop new techniques for your characters, even if they have to be headcanon abilities.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Of course, I played it back in the day. I was thirteen when I played FFX for the first time.
Loved everything about it, including the story!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next