Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

+4
firesphere306
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by firesphere306 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Ryoko Hakubi-

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 The_space_pirate_ryoko_by_firesphere306-d3iszal_zpsa3481de7

Ryoko is a semi-reformed space pirate who is madly in love with a man named Tenchi Masaki. She she has a very competitive relationship with Princess Ayeka, who also has a very strong romantic interest in Tenchi.

Powers- The gem on the inside of Ryoko's left wrist allows her to summon powerful,  demon spirits, which let physical attacks pass right through them, while the gem on the inside of her right wrist allows her to control the summoned spirits, and the last gem, which goes on her throat, gives her full power. She also has the ability to create false gems, one that she keeps hidden in plain sight on her left ear as an earring. This false gem is not as powerful as the originals, but allow her to balance her power and abilities. If Ryoko has all of her gems, she would be able to generate up to 10 lighthawk wings, which has been described as the greatest amount that 3-dimensional reality can support without collapsing.

Other powers Ryoko possesses includes- flight, certain amounts of superhuman strength and superhuman speed, teleportation, intangability, creating energy swords and energy blasts of varying yields and destructive powee, instant regeneration of missing limbs , creating doppelganers, telekinesis, creating forcefields, matter formation, complex molecular restructuring, hair needles that she can fire from her head, and telepathy with Washu and Ryo-Ohki. In addition she can access an advanced internal database, as a group-mind shared with Ryo-Ohki.

My first amv that has Ryoko in it. The music fits her well.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanks for the complete bio on Ryoko, Kara. I haven't seen Tenchi anything in so long that I had almost forgotten how awesome she is!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 am

It took some deep thought and consideration. I decided to exchange Yozora for Aki Izayoi from YGO 5D's and Dark Mercury for Vector from YGO Zexal. These were tough decisions to make, but I believe in the long run I'll have more fun given these changes.

Here is my official character list now:
Heroes
Nao Yuuki (Mai HiME)
Kyoko Sakura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
Aki Izayoi (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's)

Villains
Asaka Narumi (Cardfight Vanguard)
Rio Kamishiro (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)
Vector (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)

Comic relief
Akihisa Yoshi (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)

So, I believe I'm done changing things now. I don't have time to get into a new series and pick someone new.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Lerena wrote:It took some deep thought and consideration. I decided to exchange Yozora for Aki Izayoi from YGO 5D's and Dark Mercury for Vector from YGO Zexal. These were tough decisions to make, but I believe in the long run I'll have more fun given these changes.

Here is my official character list now:
Heroes
Nao Yuuki (Mai HiME)
Kyoko Sakura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
Aki Izayoi (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's)

Villains
Asaka Narumi (Cardfight Vanguard)
Rio Kamishiro (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)
Vector (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)

Comic relief
Akihisa Yoshi (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)

So, I believe I'm done changing things now. I don't have time to get into a new series and pick someone new.

Your choices are confirmed and approved. I'd love to see what kind of character Asaka Narumi is. She's very pretty~

Just know this Lerena, you can change any character that hasn't debuted yet. If you're truly confident in your latest casting list, then you're set.  Happy 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:40 pm

I should've been faster, I missed Ryoko Hakubi, Aki Izayoi and Medusa Gorgon...oh well, C'est la vie
I have my selections here

Hero
Toph Beifong

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 The-ol10

Toph Beifong is an earthbending master, one of the most powerful of her time, and the discoverer of metalbending. Blind since birth, Toph was constantly treated condescendingly because of her disability, particularly by her overprotective parents, Lao and Poppy Beifong. Upon discovering badgermoles, earthbending animals who were also blind, she learned how to use earthbending as an extension of her senses. This gave her the ability to "see" every vibration that passes through the ground.
Having developed her own unique style of earthbending, Toph acquired a toughened personality and became famous for winning underground earthbending tournaments under the name "The Blind Bandit", doing so behind her parents' backs. Although initially uninterested in directly aiding the war effort, she eventually chose to leave behind her old life, and travel with Avatar Aang and his friends as his earthbending teacher, when her parents finally became unbearable for her. Toph's total mastery over earthbending, unique personality, and thoughtful pragmatism made her a valuable addition to the team.

Villain
Babel - OC (from Elias D&D Campaign)

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 213783__safe_solo_humanized_discord_rule+63_apple_eris_artist-colon-zantyarz_golden+apple

Born to the Sea dragon Eris and Titan of land Chernebog, Babel and her Brother Invictus represented Chaos and order respectively, though Babel was trapped in a playing card for a century only to escape and wreck havoc on a world overruled by order

When facing Babel its hard to know what you'll face, she's as unpredictable as Deadpool and Discord is quite literally her middle name...or it would be if she had a last name... Babel isn't the type to take orders, but is the kind of person to just adore Arika's insane antics

Abilities:
Spoiler:

Themesong(s)

Comedy Relief
Haruhara Haruko (FLCL)
Because Dan is dead

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 2011-010

Spoiler:

Themesong

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:33 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of Villain to something more...Ponyrific)
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Alright, so slight switchup for me extras. For one, I've used Lækna instead of Zreti....you've already met her, though.

For another....Katara has evacuated my Headspace, so I'll be using Shego instead. Yes, Shego will still be a "hero"

WRITEUPS:

Lækna Roanoke
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Laekna10

Height: 5'5"
Race: Half-Talfyr, Half-Human
Hair: Metallic gold
Eyes: uncut Mawsitsit (vibrant speckled green) Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Mawsit11
Skin: Tan. Very tan.
Bust: 36 DD (ish)
Body Type: Classic Hourglass; hidden muscle.
Abilities: Healer. Skilled in storing magic in an item for later release; helped to create the specialization of Draconic Healing. Skilled in self-defense, though she doesn't advertise it.
Quirks: Totally not addicted to a particular blueberry-flavored hard candy. Tendency to lose control of magic during moments of heightened emotion or stress (called surging) in ways that injure people. (Though she's found a few ways to counter this.)
Favorite color(s): Red, gold, and white.
Allergies: Peppers. She's (apparently) allergic to peppers and other spicy-type foods/seasonings.
Smells like: Vanilla and blueberries.

Lækna (or Lae to her friends) is the stubborn, hot-headed wife of one Xanda Lutien. Yes, you read that right: WIFE.
At this point, they've been married for just shy of a century and have five kids together (total they have six, but that'd be breaking the 4th wall...so Kaltus Lutien has not yet been conceived.) Their eldest, Trearen, is now an adult...happily married with a kid of his own.
XanLae are grandparents.

Lækna grew up with her father and older sister in a small town on the edge of the Quintusian Desert. Life was good. Then it wasn't.
Eventually, after swearing to herself to never let another loved one die on her watch, she found her way to the Talfyr Archipelago...they weren't terribly welcoming of her, the Talfy being racist pricks, but Healing magic is coveted everywhere; and Lae is a talented Healer.
She trained there for some time--with ready access to some of the more controversial ongoing genetic experiments--before going to Neoma (with a bodyguard she didn't actually need) to look into some mysterious happenings in the Neoman swamp.

While in Neoma, she ran into Xanda and the other members of her unit; ultimately joining them as their Healer in their quest to prevent the Elves and Talfyr from plunging the world into the chaos of war.

Eventually XanLae became an item...though not officially until Xan found out she was pregnant. They married after Xan gave birth to their first child, Trearen, quite literally on the battlefield.
They still won.

Obviously, there is a LOT that I'm leaving out...no point in spoiling everything~
FAMILY:
Parents: Mintaro and Isabela Roanoke--deceased
Siblings: Gwenhwyfar (Gwen) Roanoke -- alive; married to King Elradi (Ryder) of the Elves.
Spouse: Xanda Renee Lutien
Children: Trearen, Arkia, Gæta, Clora, and Renee (Aqua) Lutien. --all alive, some with kids.
(Gæta and Clora are the only two she carried, Xan carried the rest. None were planned.)

THEME SONG:

SHEGO
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Let_s_10 Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 081ade10
Height: 6'0"
Race: Superpowered Human
Hair: Black, black, black.
Eyes: Vivid green (occasionally appear to glow)
Skin: Pale, faint greenish tint. (But mostly just pale)
Bust: 36D
Body: Athletic; well-muscled, but still delightfully effeminate.
Abilities: Sarcasm, plasma generation, extensive martial arts, infiltration, sabotage, super-human durability, and innate healing factor.
Quirks: Bit of a magpie; frequently files the nails of her clawed gloves when bored.
Favorite color(s): Green, black, crimson, and selective shades of blue (not royal blue. NEVER royal blue).
Allergies: Stupidity.
Smells like: Armani Code, with faint undertones of strawberries (her shampoo).

Shego wasn't born such....but she likes to keep her birth-name a closely-guarded secret. She and her brothers were at the ground-zero of a rainbow-colored comet's impact when they were children....they lived, but gained genuine superpowers as a result.

Her eldest brother, now known as Hego, decided to start a team of Superheroes...and Shego went along. Thus, Team Go was born, as well as the name she currently prefers.

Team Go did not last...presumably because Shego got tired of putting up with Hego's idealistic (and sometimes sexist) bullshit. Hego claims that the draw of Evil was simply too powerful to resist...to which Shego often replies "Well yeah, have you been to a Villains Baking Convention? Their cookies are to die for."

Upon separating from Team Go, Shego indulged in her love of Martial Arts by travelling the world and collecting masteries like some people collect postage stamps. To date, she has mastered 10 different styles, and is at least passingly familiar with another 12.

Eventually, she received her GED and began her undergraduate in Child Development and Psychology. During this time, she did minor freelance work for the Villainous community...and earned her reputation as the world's best (and sexiest) thief.

She languished a bit upon receiving her degree (graduating with honors from Go University), ultimately deciding she wished for a more consistent job.
She put her resume out there and let the bidding for her services begin.

Dr. Drakken (Drew Lipskey) ultimately won the bidding...as she felt he would provide a low-risk, consistent job with good vacation time and excellent benefits. That he could be easily persuaded with a glower and a little glow was certainly attractive as well.

Her employment under Drakken led her into conflict with one Kimberly Anne Possible...and the rest, as they say, is history.

Most recently, Shego has received a global pardon from Global Justice for her efforts in defeating the Lowardian invaders and--you guessed it--saving the world.
She's still uncertain as to how she feels about being a hero all of the sudden, and is generally uncertain about what she wants to do now that she doesn't have to constantly hide.

She will develop a close friendship with Azula and Elsa.
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Unholy11

FAMILY:
Parents: deceased
Siblings: Hego (older brother), Mego (younger brother), and Wego (younger twin brothers)....all alive.
Spouse: None.
Children: None.
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Shegos10

THEME SONG:

WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Empty The Guide!

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Civilian supporting character - Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter

Makoto in her Pioneer II civilian clothing
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Fd17b5f3338909d4de35b636affda431

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Makoto_kino49

Makoto as Sailor Jupiter
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Sailor11

Race: Human (with extended longevity)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

Makoto Kino is a martial arts trainer, florist and Pioneer II's most famous cook.
She also thinks Arika is a saint. When Medusa reveals herself as one of the villains, Makoto will join the fight against her.
Makoto will play her role as a trainer for the Heroes of Mai X Project.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Tumblr_mekk9wRkTY1rdzq07o1_500

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:44 pm

The MXP Chapter 14 has been cancelled this week Monday the 20th- Tuesday The 27th. I will be getting ready for Otakon this week and recovering from an accident that occurred this past weekend.  We will continue the RP the following day July 28th at 9:00 pm.

JOIN US NEXT WEEK WHEN CALLISTO UNLEASHES THE FIRST ROUND OF GOD'S in her Gladiator BATTLE. You won't want to miss it. Sit back and relax as the Greek God's take you back in time of ancient Rome!  
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:02 pm

An early notice from yours truly!

On August 4th, I'll be absent. I have an appointment with a dental surgeon. I'll be sedated so they can remove a cavity tooth way in the back. I shall return next Thursday, the 6th.
So, until then, I have given Luu Sky Sapphire permission to borrow my character, Cat Goddess Mikoto.

That is all.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:An early notice from yours truly!

On August 4th, I'll be absent. I have an appointment with a dental surgeon. I'll be sedated so they can remove a cavity tooth way in the back. I shall return next Thursday, the 6th.
So, until then, I have given Luu Sky Sapphire permission to borrow my character, Cat Goddess Mikoto.

That is all.

Thanks for letting everyone know. I will gladly take on the role of Cat Goddess Mikoto in your absence. Mikoto Cat

Doubt ramen existed in Ancient Greece, but if anything resembled it, be prepared to lose your supply~ FOREVER.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Mai-X-Project Episode XV CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS!!!
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 12710710

Cheering Firesphere306 on while she works on Alphard Alshua's takeover! That's right, after a rough past couple of months, Kara is back to writing the 15th episode in MXP Act II! Jenna will be assisting for the inclusion of Shego. Alphard's takeover will be followed by the second raid involving Oscar François de Jarjayes, Rezetta, Johanna Mason and Queen Elsa! I will be on first hand to storyboard Episode 16. In turn, to counter balance the messy Episode 14.

I feel like Goro in the 1995 Mortal Kombat film: "AT LAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!"
Looking forward to seeing Alphard kick her story off!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Maleficent

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Maleficent_zps9c23c8b1

Maleficent is an evil fairy, the essence of pure evil, dark and revengeful. She had wings once, but they were stolen by the person she loved. Her hatred boiled and turned her heart into stone; turning the land she lived in into a dark place. With her gothic design, dramatic animation and unlimited arsenal of magic powers at her command.  She is ruthless and devious, and will do whatever it takes to achieve her evil goals.  She takes offense at not being invited to the christening of Princess Aurora and  tries to get revenge on King Stefan and the Queen by cursing the princess. She is responsible for all misfortune in King Stefan's kingdom; She is particularly unfond of the three good fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, her polar opposites, who do all in their power to keep Maleficent's overwhelming evil magic at bay. She also has a pet raven named, Diablo........
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Image_zpscjibdtfr
Wait a minute..that's not the real Maleficent...
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Tumblr_mjfqabBWKb1rejo7zo1_500_zpspdijuqov

Raven Darkhölme/Mystique
is a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, the X-Men.

Mystique is a member of a subspecies of humanity known as mutants, who are born with superhuman abilities. Mystique is a shapeshifter who can mimic the appearance and voice of any person with exquisite precision, and her natural appearance includes blue skin and yellow eyes.  She has a son Nightcrawler and is an adopted mother of Rogue and Graydon Creed.

Powers
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Tumblr_n6ahfdBFa61qcm0m3o1_500_zpswqgq1jga

Mystique is a mutant shapeshifter with the ability to  shift the formation of her biological cells at will to change her appearance and  assume the form of other humans and animals. She can also alter her voice to duplicate exactly that of another person. She has the ability to create the appearance of clothes and other materials out of her own body, including items such as glasses, zippers, identity cards, handbags and even test tubes. She can even form an opponents abilities.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Image_zpsxhdompzp
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Image_zpsqzchmlo5

As a shapeshifter, Mystique is able to constantly alter and rejuvenate her body's cells and thereby retain her youthful appearance despite being alive for over one hundred years.

Mystique is a strategist in terrorist and commando operations, and expert at martial arts and information technology. She has a talent for finding, stealing, and understanding weaponry. She is a talented actress and being fluent in over fourteen languages. Her mind is naturally unreadable  and she wears devices to prevent telepathic intrusion.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Mystique_1439295912_zps3csn9jd8

Upon meeting the heroes, Mystique will presume the form of Maleficent in hopes to throw the heroes off. This makes her quite dangerous because she could form into any of the love interests or can pose as one of our heroes.
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Tumblr_mtunzgLNSd1s6frvto1_500_zpsgtp4ms6q

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 6 Empty Hello!

Post by CeruleanAsh Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:15 am

Hey there fellow role-players! My name is Stephanie, but everyone simply calls me Ash. It’s a pleasure to be part of this community. Throughout the years I have met some really awesome people here! To be asked to join the epic storyline of the Mai-X Project is both an honor as well as exciting. I cannot wait to jump right in! In keeping with that attitude below is a list of the characters I will be utilizing for the foreseeable future along with some information on each.

Heroes -

Midori Sugiura (Mai HiME)

Hair – Red
Eyes – Yellow
Height – 5’5”
Weight - 120lbs

Midori, the wild HiME of the Wind! She is bound and determined to save everyone close to her without regard to her own wellbeing, or even life. She plays the strong, older sister type well but underneath she is riddled with her own personal demons. The only way she finds true solace and peace is in helping those around her. Her playful nature and gentle jibs often keep morale high, even in the most desperate of situations. She thrives in the heat of battle, showing her true strength as the wielder of the Elemental Labrys and showcasing her incredible Child – Gakutenou. It is believed that Midori Sugiura holds more information about the HiME than any of the others, which to some makes her the most powerful.

Element – Labrys
Child – Gakutenou

Favorite Move – Spiral Dasher (A wind tunnel attack that incapacitates the victim long enough to blast a hole straight through, most often followed with a spear-like attack from Gakutenou that finishes them off.)

Fighting Style – Long range attacks using Gakutenou, some close range combat using the Elemental Labrys. Not overly proficient with hand to hand combat, but can hold her own if required of her.

---------------------------------------

Canaan (Canaan)

Hair – White
Eyes – Hazel (Red when invoking Synesthesia)
Height – 5’6”
Weight – 110lbs

Canaan is a high level mercenary currently situated somewhere inside of Shanghai. She is the only surviving member of a village that was destroyed by a high-end military agency testing the side effects of a virus. One of the soldiers responsible returned to the village to find Canaan, alive amongst the rubble. He took it upon himself to train her, make her into an elite warrior. What they discovered is that the virus had also affected Canaan, but her end result was much different than the others. Her body altered the invading virus and her senses were augmented in a way that she developed a power known as Synesthesia. Smell, sight, touch, all coming together in a strange mixture that Canaan has honed to aide her in combat. Utilizing colors she is able to sense friend from foe simply by looking at their aura, making it almost impossible to fool her with foul intentions.

This soldier, known as Siam, also made one other similar to Canaan, a much darker, dastardlier version known as ALPHARD. In the end, Siam was murdered by ALPHARD and an intense, ongoing feud between Canaan and ALPHARD began.

Her powers as well as profession have made her somewhat of a loner, but she does have one friend… Maria Oosawa, someone Canaan holds quite dear. She has had to come to the aide of her friend on more than one occasion, and actually saved her from ALPHARD in their last battle. It’s nothing in her eyes; she would do anything for Maria.

Fighting Style – A slew of expertise with short and long-range weaponry, hand-to-hand combat is a specialty, relies heavily upon her Beretta Px4 Type G pistol. Canaan is also very proficient with bladed weaponry.

Special Abilities – The ability to utilize Synesthesia to intertwine her senses in such away that it aids her in combat.

Clare (Claymore)

Height – 5’5”
Weight – 120lbs
Eyes – Silver (Yellow when invoking Yoma power)
Hair – Silver

"No. 47 in the Organization, Clare, successor of Teresa's flesh and blood, bearer of Irene's right arm, and the one who carries Ophelia's hopes and soul to hunt the Awakened Being Priscilla."

Quiet, intelligent, non-confrontational unless provoked – Clare is an intense warrior built unlike any of her kind. A Claymore forged from the blood of the one that guided her as a child, fellow Claymore Teresa – as well as the flesh of Yoma making her unique within the Organization responsible for creating the Claymore. Her life used to revolve solely around hunting Yoma as well as tracking down the Awakened Being known as Priscilla, who was responsible for slaying Teresa in a most epic battle when Clare was still young.

Once thought to be the weakest of the Claymore, Clare awakened to several new abilities during her quest to defeat Priscilla and is revered amongst the other ranks as one of the top warriors.  Clare was able to meet Priscilla head on in all out war where she awakened, but was brought back to humanities side thanks to the sacrifice of her friend and fellow warrior, Jean. Unfortunately before Clare could strike the deathblow Priscilla was saved by a very old awakened being by the name of Isley of the North who was somewhat of her guardian.

Clare stepped away from her role as a Claymore and took on a private pursuit of Priscilla who escaped after nearly decimating Clare along with her newly acquired friends.

Fighting Style – Utilizes her massive Claymore sword for most confrontational situations, proficient but not exceptional with hand-to-hand combat, much more powerful when calling upon her Yoki (Yoma) power. She is also able to unleash power of an undetermined amount due to being able to surpass her normal human limitations.

Special Abilities – Windcutter Blade Technique, Quick Sword Technique, Able to read others aura and predict their movements/attacks.

Villains –

Ophelia (Claymore)

Height – 5’6”
Weight – 125lbs
Eyes – Silver (Yellow when invoking Yoma power)
Hair – Silver

"Because there is something you have to protect, because there is a reason you can not die that enables you to live on, those are foolish fantasies of the weak."

Ophelia, also known as Rippling Ophelia due to her particular sword technique, is a Claymore Warrior in the same generation as Clare. The two of them have met in battle several times, each instance ending in Clare losing either blood or body parts.  Ophelia is the ideal warrior, cold, malicious and calculating. She takes great pleasure in the torture of others, and despite the Claymore Laws stating a no-tolerance rule for killing humans, Ophelia often breaks this rule in secret to indulge in her blood fetish.

As a child Ophelia had to watch her brother be torn to pieces by the Yoma. She has since lost all real mental stability, which makes it easier for her to kill so indiscriminately.

On the battlefield Ophelia is quick to pick a fight, and she has the prowess as a top-ranking warrior to back up her attitude. She shows no mercy, and enjoys playing games with her victims before rending them asunder with her rippling sword technique.

Fighting Style – Proficient with bladed weaponry, mainly uses her Claymore sword during battles, skilled in hand-to-hand combat, utilizes speed and mental games to topple her opponents.

Special Abilities – Ophelia’s bone structure is unusually elastic, allowing her body to take significant damage without prolonged healing times. Her Rippling Sword technique utilizes Yoma power, allowing her to isolate said power into her arm and swing her sword so quickly it resembles a slithering snake. It’s almost impossible to dodge.

Rider (Fate/Stay Night)

Height – 5’6”
Weight – 125lbs
Eyes – Covered / Silver-Purple when invoking Mystic Eyes
Hair – Purple

Rider is a Rider-Class servant in the Fifth Holy Grail War, same as the servant known as Saber. They met several times in battle, with Saber eventually gaining the upper hand and sending Rider back to the realm where she would remain until summoned for another Holy Grail War. In reality Rider holds the name Medusa, the Greek Gorgon and Demi-God famous for turning poor souls to stone with a single glance.

Because of such a damning stare Rider wears an eye cover that seals her excessively powerful Mystic Eyes of Petrification within the Bounded Field. Her sight is completely sealed. Although Rider perceives the world through senses such as hearing, touch, smell, and magic-detection, she is able to acquire more precise information than sight

This particular servant relishes battle, taking great pleasure in toying with her victims before brutally dismembering them with her own creation of chained daggers/blades. She is a skilled aerialist, using acrobatics through the air in combination with her blades to disorient her opponents. When Rider isn’t on the battlefield it’s another story… She is sultry and very intelligent, often times quiet and alone with her nose in a book.

Fighting Style – Prefers mid-range combat so she can utilize her chained daggers, throwing them out and retracting them much like razor sharp yo-yos. When face-to-face her lack of strong hand-to-hand combat is easily noticeable.

Special Abilities –

Breaker Gorgon: It has the ability to "seal all magical properties", catching its targets inside and causing them to become trapped within the mind of the user and removing any abilities they possessed in the outside world. Those trapped within are said to see a nightmare mixed with both delight and taboo.

Mystic Eyes – Rider has several abilities when it comes to her eyes. When revealed they are a silver-ish hue, taking on a purple color when being used. She can utilize the following short wave magic codes simply by uncovering her constantly covered eyes:

Binding - The most common Mystic Eyes, casts a suggestion spell that cripples the target upon eye contact. Weakness is that user becomes vulnerable to similar eye contact-based effects during the moment of casting.

Charm – The casting of a spell that distorts the target's perception so that he sees the caster as someone of great sex appeal.

Enchantment - Capable of high-level hypnosis

Illusion – The ability to create a skewed perception of reality.

Distortion - Creates an axis of revolution in a certain area of space. A variation of it, Refraction, allows one to change the trajectory of flying objects, even those with great supernatural power

Petrification – The ability to turn a being to stone by making eye contact with them.

A. Brimstone (OC)

Height – 5’11”
Weight – 160lbs
Eyes – One Silver, One blue (Red when invoking her seal)
Hair – White with crimson tips.

During the first fall of the Angels, before the damned were ultimately cast from Heaven’s Gates, the battle that raged was so intense it almost destroyed everyone involved. In the final battle God smite Satan, sending him to the depths of Hell. During the sudden and forceful evacuation, a single Archangel was caught in the twisting, convulsing flush of damned and sucked down with them. Due to the angelic nature of this particular being she did not continue the fall to Hell, but rather became caught between both realms in the land of Humans; Earth.

After spending an undisclosed number of millenniums beseeching God, her father, to return her to his Kingdom to no avail, the former Archangel hid herself away amongst the humans. She observed them with curiosity; a slow and deep animosity growing as she witnessed their squander of the gifts God had given them. As her resentment for humans grew, as did her bitterness for God and his turning a blind eye upon one of his former favored beings.

Still very much so in control of her supernatural abilities, the former holy warrior took up a position of nonchalance and indifference, using her power to influence the humans natural debaucherous nature. She found a type of sick pleasure in playing her own form of God, causing chaos with human free will where the true God would have never dared to intervene.

During her time of playing with the lives and outcomes of Humans she raised two cities, both in which horrible acts of deviance were a common and welcomed occurrence. The names of the cities were Sodom and Gomorrah. It wasn’t until God took it upon himself to destroy these cities did the former Angel set her eyes on revenge once more.

In an effort to show how easily swayed humans could be from God, the former angel seduced the daughter’s of Lot, turning them on their father and convincing them to ultimately murder him. With the help of the former Angel, the two Daughters’ of Sodom raised an army so malicious; Hades himself couldn’t count the bodies.

Having since proven her point that humans are completely malicious and flawed, undeserving of God’s unwavering love, the former angel has since remained in a type of hibernation amongst the raised ruins of another old city… The City of the Dead; Necropolis. Within the walls made of concrete and fused with black magic, the former angel lives a life of debauchery amongst those that share similar dark fancies. The city operates like any other thriving metropolis, but on the outside of human perspective.

Fighting Style – Exquisite hand-to-hand combat skills, knowledge of firearms, as well as bladed weaponry. Enjoys the thrill of face-to-face fighting, prefers the intimate nature of it. Utilizes mental manipulation to her benefit in battle.

Special Abilities –

Body Hacking/Jacking: The former angel has the ability to take control over a person’s body, by either completely inhabiting it or simply making it move under her command.

Shadow Clone – She can replicate copies of herself that all have access to the same powers.

Mental Manipulation – The ability to infiltrate a person’s mind and skew their perceived reality.

Phantasms – The ability to conjure beings or elements that are essentially just illusions made from magic particles. Her favorite are murders of crows,  and packs of wolves.

A. Brimstone has access to almost all forms of light and dark magic due to the fact she’s an elemental being. Any of the five elements can be conjured for her use.

CeruleanAsh
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 11
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6