Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

+13
IICEMeIIster
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
Icemera
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
mjeane
midori's crazy398
depression76
DiamondLady
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
San.
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 3 Empty Re: What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:38 am

PizzaChuu wrote:I had fun reading this one! But yes, basically everything about her screams sexy but the more you look into her it is even more intense.

What made me love Shiruzu?
That is the basic question I asked myself when I was trying to think of an answer. Of course the obvious question is I just can not shake her voice, that by itself is what makes her so sexy. In all, complete honesty here when I first watched Mai-HiME, I hardly noticed her voice. Well... I did but I just thought it sounded weird and I never gave her much thought or anything really. It was as the series progressed I learned to pay attention to her accent and it was surprisingly nice after a while but still, that wasn't it for me.
What did it for me was her character.
I have a soft spot for characters, much like her own. Perhaps not in the same type of boat with her extremely gentle persona, just characters that have these masked emotions hiding what they truly feel. Whether they come off as cold, mean, nice, quiet. Anything. If they mask their emotions and fight their battles without anyone knowing? I feel for them. The entire time in the anime, we have little idea of how she felt majority of the time, it was only when Natsuki "rejected" her feelings she completely shattered, that moment right there did it for me. This entire time her love and pain was eating at her, she never cracked. The more emotions flooded out of her (even if it was in a "crazy" kind of way) I was in awe over her character. She seemed too perfect, too poised and I knew there was something deeper to her character so I was dying to find out. I was not disappointed. After that, I just started loving her other characteristics in every other aspect.

This sort of character attributes other characters have in other shows/movies/anime tend to be my favorites. Majority of the time they are the hated or evil characters and here I am, loving them to death while everyone rages on them. XD I'm a weird.

Not weird not at all that was eloquently put. And I find myself agreeing with your point of view and sympathizing with characters who are forced to hide away part of themselves.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 3 Empty Re: What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

Post by GAP Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:27 pm

I thought Shizuru was fake at first but after knowing her character, she kind of grew on me even if she isn't one of my favorite characters.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 pm

GAP wrote:I thought Shizuru was fake at first but after knowing her character, she kind of grew on me even if she isn't one of my favorite characters.

Student Council President types usually are in anime. Shizuru is more than just a pretty face, as we've clearly seen. She's one of my top favorite characters in Mai-HiME. She'll grow on you the way Tomoe did for *some* people...haha.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaChuu Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:I thought Shizuru was fake at first but after knowing her character, she kind of grew on me even if she isn't one of my favorite characters.

Student Council President types usually are in anime. Shizuru is more than just a pretty face, as we've clearly seen. She's one of my top favorite characters in Mai-HiME. She'll grow on you the way Tomoe did for *some* people...haha.

Got to love that Student Council President rolls hey? Always so mysterious...
Wait, Tomoe actually has fans? Not to be mean or rude to those who like her, but I'm sort of surprised. She was an interesting character, I give her that but I don't care for her at all. >.<
PizzaChuu
PizzaChuu
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 34
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:38 pm

PizzaChuu wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Got to love that Student Council President rolls hey? Always so mysterious...
Wait, Tomoe actually has fans? Not to be mean or rude to those who like her, but I'm sort of surprised. She was an interesting character, I give her that but I don't care for her at all. >.<

Tomoe has some great legs...I am just sayin'.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:20 am

Her Kyoto-ben, moreover when she said, "Ikezu" swoon
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Her Kyoto-ben, moreover when she said, "Ikezu" swoon

She was having a wet dream during that scene; which I still believe was footage from Diana.

YUKINO, YOU SLY PERVERT YOU!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
She was having a wet dream during that scene; which I still believe was footage from Diana.

lol, do you really think so ?
I'm sure Shizuru doesn't need Diana's help to have really hot dreams Razz
With her cute "ikezu" she must have been dreaming of a dominative Natsuki Razz
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:55 am

I am 10000% sure seeing all of that lingerie got Shizuru VERY well-hiddenly aroused, and possibly had a sexy dream about Natsuki being dominant Elsa
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:32 pm

^ I kind of see it as a 'tug-of-war' if you ask me.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I am 10000% sure seeing all of that lingerie got Shizuru VERY well-hiddenly aroused, and possibly had a sexy dream about Natsuki being dominant Elsa

Elsa Shizuru's omake also established that she saw Natsuki in all sorts of lingerie before the events of episode 4. They must of been the amateur brand, because Shizuru saw new possibilities hanging outside of Mai's dorm.

Come to think of it, does most of Natsuki's funds for her lingerie comes from Yamada loans or Shizuru herself? ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:04 pm

That should be a new thread: Where does Natsuki get her money?! Like, how did she get her motorcycle, before it got destroyed? (DAMN YOU, NAO  Natsuki Kuga )
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Come to think of it, does most of Natsuki's funds for her lingerie comes from Yamada loans or Shizuru herself? ;3

Yamada's loans ? Erm, not sure I understood well, and sorry if you find it disappointing, but all Natsuki's money come from her father Wink  The money to pay her appartment's rent, her motorcycle, her lingerie, the infos from Yamada... all come from her father. He abandoned her but he keeps on sending money to his daughter. I'm pretty sure it is said in Natsuki's Prelude :)
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Or, since Shizuru worked at a lingerie store, maybe she gave Natsuki a lot of discounts! Mikoto Minagi
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Or, since Shizuru worked at a lingerie store, maybe she gave Natsuki a lot of discounts! Mikoto Minagi

Maybe, but even with discounts, Natsuki has hundred of pieces in her collection, it must have cost a lot ^^
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:21 am

Antiope wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:Or, since Shizuru worked at a lingerie store, maybe she gave Natsuki a lot of discounts! Mikoto Minagi

Maybe, but even with discounts, Natsuki has hundred of pieces in her collection, it must have cost a lot ^^

Let's just hope she keeps them all in one piece. cocky Hear that, Kuga? No more using your expensive collection as Orphan bait. Helps that the Orphans are no more, but still...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 am

Mai Tokiha : I still miss that bra of mine... ;_;
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3