Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

+11
Miyotakano
AtlantisLux
roven
Abicion
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kara
ookamidesu
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? Empty Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm

*nods and sips tea*

Correct, Miss Kruger. There is a bit of irony I find comical. Even though these are well developed characters, they were involved in a plot with a chaotic murderous mess. The second half to be exact, where the grim reality settled in.

*sips*

Last edited by Elenore Baker on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? Empty Re: Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

The Obsidian Lord manipulated their restrained emotions, and some went temporarily insane while others were driven to stop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Death Row Kruger wrote:The Obsidian Lord manipulated their restrained emotions, and some went temporarily insane while others were driven to stop them.

Concerning Miss Shizuru, I always found it strange that she didn't listen to Miss Natsuki, the person she claims is her most important love. Miss Natsuki pleaded for her to stop several times, with only saving Miss Nao becoming successful. Many innocent people have died, blood stains the kyoto-girl's hands.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 pm

I believe the reason she did not listen was because of the Obsidian Lord manipulating her mental breakdown. But yes...blood does still stain her hands...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Death Row Kruger wrote:I believe the reason she did not listen was because of the Obsidian Lord manipulating her mental breakdown. But yes...blood does still stain her hands...

I was a bit relieved to see her crying and apologizing to Natsuki. But don't you think she was more sorry about hurting Natsuki, than murdering those people?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Of course, she did not care for those people, since they had hurt Natsuki. She was just sorry she had caused Natsuki more pain.

Back to top Go down

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? Empty Is Shizuru a murderer?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:01 pm

*nods* She's more coldhearted than I originally thought. Anyway Miss Kruger, refrain from replying for a while. I need to move these Miss Shizuru and Miss Natsuki related posts in the right section.

*starts maid duty*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Short answer? Yes. ^.^; "Elenore" is right about Fujino-san not being sorry about the lives she's taken, only hurting Kuga-san.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, Fujino-san eh? Considering some of the things I've done myself I really shouldn't be a judge of it. But...if Fujino-san thought that killing those people was necessary, then it could be justified. After all, didn't her actions end up helping the greater good in the end?
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

They were only justified in only one way I can think of. those deaths were of the District One representatives, were they not? ^.^; The murderer status remains.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Still, if those people were manipulating others into doing something they didn't care to do, it's just as terrible a crime, no? I n reality, perhaps they were only paying for their own past mistakes-and Fujino wasn't in the best state was she? What with the star and all that strange stuff. So her sense of right and wrong was completely off.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:52 am

((Okay, I have to break character for this one. Bottom line, Shizuru was under the influence of the Obsidian Lord. There was absoutely no way to fight it. How could she? To me, Shizuru is a weak person with that "mask" of strength and confidence. Her strong feelings for Natsuki was easy pickings for Reito, and thus began her MISGUIDED rampage. Shizuru should of been somewhat sorry for taking lives, but the real crime was deceiving Natsuki. And imo, Shizuru deserved her second chance.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 am

((Fuuka yeah! go luu!!!!!))

what'd i miss?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:36 am

Jo wrote:((Fuuka yeah! go luu!!!!!))

what'd i miss?

((Thank you! ^o^ I amaze myself sometimes.))

Sex.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:13 am

0.0 i missed sex?

wouldn't Kuga have destroyed the first district sooner or later anyway?
Nao went after a Fishsticks ton of people and just because she was stopped before she could doesn't make her less guilty. "attempt at murder" it is a crime.

Yukino tried to kill Mai in cold blood on the beach, why? to make sure Haruka survived. and because she didn't voice out her feeling Haruka went on a gay bashing spree causing Shizuru to freak out and that was the breaking point. humans can only handle so much pain before they submit to going beyond human moral.

Yukariko tricked everyone into thinking Nao had attacked her causing Nao to freak out and attempt murder. and yukariko doesn't stop there, then she goes AFTER Mai in cold blood as well.

Mikoto blindly fought for Mai at first then her brother being almost too young to understand the feeling of love she ends up killing people because of her ignorance is that not murder?

Mai just fails at doing anything right and lashes out at Mikoto. Mai handling stress outside of her brother just doesn't work

Natsuki doesn't help any situation either, she runs in eyes closed and starts shooting! talk about big mistakes, if she hadn't run in guns blazing and just simply asked Nao about it none of that Fishsticks would have happened! if she talked to Shizuru, and not jumped to conclusions *i think we all remember that scene* and TALKED, Haruka would have survived *even though i'm kinda glad she didn't* and she would be able to destroy first district herself without unconsciously having her wife do it for her. *then she would have been the murderer and Kuga fans all over the world would protest that she wasn't one, and win because of fandom.*
and on that note, i just want to say that even though i loved Shizuru vs. Natsuki ending fight scene, if she really wanted to get her point across... POINTING A GUN AT SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND TELLING THEM *basically* THAT YOU WILL STOP THEM BY FORCE isn't the way to go. walk in....

Natsuki: Shizuru, you've killed so many people, and i wont let you hurt any one else.
*notice, it is said in a calm voice with NO GUNS*
Natsuki: though, i may not have loved you the way you wanted...
*walks up to desk without destroying the building*
Natsuki: i do love you, Shizuru.
*mega awesome make out scene where clothes come off, the whole deal! X3*

i'm not blaming poor little Kuga for Shizuru's misdoings, or Nao's... but maybe she could have had a bit of a better reaction during those times and life would have worked out better.

and don't even get me started on Fumi/Mashiro DX
why do you think all the HiME are in one place in the FIRST PLACE!?! yeah lets put a bunch of DANGEROUS girls together, and don't help them AT ALL! don't warn them, nope, just sit back and WATCH! that should be fun right?! come on guys think about it! she knew the whole time and said NOTHING! no
"hey, we should all get together and find out how to beat this bitch so we don't have to kill each other."

No
"oh by the way you'll all have to kill each other at some point"

NO
"here i'll help you guys out"

HER Komugiraffe CHILD IS IN A WHEELCHAIR!!!! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IF NOT WALK IS SAY SOMETHING THAT ISN"T TO NAGI ABOUT WHAT THE Fuuka IS GOING ON!!!!

*breath in, breath out... in... out*

Akane didn't have enough time to Fuuka up

Akira... just... likes to be a butch

and as far as i'm concerned Midori is Komugiraffe JESUS. she was the only one not twitterpated up!

if we are talking law wise, Shizuru could plea insanity or 2nd Degree murder. *crime of passion* she just did it without forethought *i think it's either 2nd or 3rd, i can't remember my law class was so long ago lol*

since this is a place where evil doers can take over your mind it was all Reito who's at fault. call it a sexist Anime if you want, but it all came down to the star making everyone fight and do things they wouldn't usually do.

i blame the men of this Anime....

RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Murder is when a person decides that they want to kill someone else with "malice aforethought".

Therefore, I feel that Miss Fujino is not a murderer. A killer, yes, but not a murderer. She killed the people of first district and the other HiME's because she thought that she was helping Miss Kuga. She held no malice against any of the people that she killed. She only saw them as a blur of faces that was in Miss Kuga's way. No hate. No grudge. No malice. Just obstacles.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 pm

You guys forget, Shizuru DID think about it. She told Natsuki she was going to get rid of anything that bothered her. AND THEN, she came BACK she was like, "Don't worry, Natsuki, I'm not done yet, I have to go take out some more people." (something like that) Meaning she knew what she was doing and she planned on killing those people.

Mind manipulation or not, she killed people with thought which makes her a murderer, bottom line.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:26 am

thinking about doesn't make you a killer. yeah she thought about it first but so did Natsuki, she was PLANNING to.
shizuru lost control before she could.

if thinking makes you a killer then i should be locked up. if i got the power and lost mind mind because of some star tons of people would be dead
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 am

Ara, I do agree that I went on quite the killing spree under the "guidance" of the red star. I also agree that I killed them with aforethought. I had planned for their demise because my Natsuki wished for it. And what Natsuki wants, Natsuki gets.

However, I do believe I held no MALICE against them, which is what would define me as a murderer rather than a killer. Therefore, the emphasis in my statement is this:

I am a KILLER, but I am NOT a MURDERER, simply because my reasons for killing them were nothing more than my way of showing Natsuki that I loved her.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 am

Well, technically, you are a murderer, because you committed the act of murder. You are not a killer unless you are still continuosly killing and cousing destruction.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Kara wrote:Well, technically, you are a murderer, because you committed the act of murder. You are not a killer unless you are still continuosly killing and cousing destruction.

(( *nod nod* Kara's turning the tables on Shizuru...))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

in a court of law, it wouldn't stand as murder. and that's what we're talking about right?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

(( LOL! It's cool, it's cool. I knew I was fighting a losing battle... but I should have at least tried to let Shizuru defend herself. :3 ))
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm

lies
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:23 pm

ara, everything is lies...

my mere existence is a lie, also.

is that not right, jo-han?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next