Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

+13
IICEMeIIster
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
Icemera
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
mjeane
midori's crazy398
depression76
DiamondLady
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
San.
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? Empty What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

Post by San. Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:10 pm

We all know it, ain't here to confirm it!
 datgodess 
As everyone saw, Shizuru Fujino is winning the pool "Who is the hottest HiME?" by Kuga Natsuki (if you didn't know, go vote now, you loyal Kaichou-sama fans!)

I was wondering, what is that makes Shizuru Fujino sexy to you?
I know my reasons, whats yours? 

Natsuki came by to supervise

Natsuki Kuga : mind your tongue, pervs!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 110
Armitage GUTS!!! : 38

http://shugokuroge.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? Empty Re: What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

I like this thread! There are many things why Shizuru is sexeh  Shiho Huit Her accent, for starters, and of course her looks  tenoh Obvious reasons are obvious to get started for other Shizuru fans to explain other things that make kaichou-san sexy :)
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:34 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I like this thread! There are many things why Shizuru is sexeh   Her accent, for starters, and of course her looks   Obvious reasons are obvious to get started for other Shizuru fans to explain other things that make kaichou-san sexy

If ain't Kuga Natsuki herself! I agree with you, althou (terrible unfortunatly) I can't discern Shizuru's accent. I know the obvious differences but not the sound itself (don't know Japanese either anyway...) I heard that relates to british accent in Japanese. That's a swoon!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Where to start, Triple-San? Shizuru is too fabulous for words! Everything about her screams appeal; she's all natural beauty. I'll start with the basics for my first post - her femininity.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? PDVD_015
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? PDVD_357

Just like her soon-to-be girlfriend, Shizuru made her entrance in the Mai-HiME anime with full grace. And just like Natsuki, she embraces the fact that she is a woman. It comes from her traditional Japanese upbringing, I guess, but most of her feminine characteristics seem natural. It's like Fujino-san is proud of being a woman. She wears pink nightgowns, bright colored yukata and is often seen wearing some kind of flower in her hair. Shizuru is very polite as well, even to rude people. Not once does it look forced, she embraces her etiquette (whether it was family or self-taught is up for debate). She's the well mannered young lady you'd see at lavish gala parties. This kind of femininity is rare these days, even for anime characters. Women are trying to break away from the lady image and would be one of the guys. I'm flattered that you love our awesome fashion and hobbies, but we love seeing feminine girls. We're reminded of princesses, damsels of old! Shizuru fits in that category...until you piss her off or try to steal her girlfriend. That's why her story arc in the Carnival was so shocking! But I'll save that for my next entry.  Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Luu wrote:Where to start, Triple-San? Shizuru is too fabulous for words! Everything about her screams appeal; she's all natural beauty. I'll start with the basics for my first post - her femininity.

Just like her soon-to-be girlfriend, Shizuru made her entrance in the Mai-HiME anime with full grace. And just like Natsuki, she embraces the fact that she is a woman. It comes from her traditional Japanese upbringing, I guess, but most of her feminine characteristics seem natural. It's like Fujino-san is proud of being a woman. She wears pink nightgowns, bright colored yukata and is often seen wearing some kind of flower in her hair. Shizuru is very polite as well, even to rude people. Not once does it look forced, she embraces her etiquette (whether it was family or self-taught is up for debate). She's the well mannered young lady you'd see at lavish gala parties. This kind of femininity is rare these days, even for anime characters. Women are trying to break away from the lady image and would be one of the guys. I'm flattered that you love our awesome fashion and hobbies, but we love seeing feminine girls. We're reminded of princesses, damsels of old! Shizuru fits in that category...until you piss her off or try to steal her girlfriend. That's why her story arc in the Carnival was so shocking! But I'll save that for my next entry.  

I agree with you on that one, femininity is something that not every woman embraces these days, particularly lesbian ones. 
That was the deal breaker between voting Natsuki or Shizuru.
It's not just embrace the femininity, but her own identity. And it's not just sexeh, its beautifull. She's proud of beying a woman, proud of her roots, her sexuality and all that's her. Someone close-minded might insult a post on femininity as sexism (it could be sexism to consider lady-like the true woman identity, hence the 70's and their feminists with man-like armpit hair) but not to embrace her single identity.
And as a beautifull person she is, she's got nothing but to be proud of it. And I'd say that's what we're talking about. Right, Luu-san? :)

Viola  : Be yourself!

I disagree with you a little on Natsuki thou. She's not an obvious embracer of femininity. But then again, that could be related to her troubling past and tough life. It's hard to be fully woman growing alone in a man's world. Then came Shizuru to the rescue!

Gakuenchou : There's no way I'm wearing that!
 Viola : Ara, but I know Natsuki like it and there's no one else here but me!

And thus Natsuki's obsession with underwear began.
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Just like her soon-to-be girlfriend, Shizuru made her entrance in the Mai-HiME anime with full grace.
 Miss Maria : As if

Wrong character, Maria  Krugerfree 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Just like her soon-to-be girlfriend, Shizuru made her entrance in the Mai-HiME anime with full grace.
 Miss Maria : As if

Wrong character, Maria  Krugerfree 

I imagined Maria snort like a pig in scorn!

*ronk* HA! As if.

how out of character...
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

San. wrote:I disagree with you a little on Natsuki thou. She's not an obvious embracer of femininity. But then again, that could be related to her troubling past and tough life. It's hard to be fully woman growing alone in a man's world. Then came Shizuru to the rescue!

In my opinion, Natsuki didn't embrace her femininity publicly because she had so much to deal with. First District, being a HiME, Misguided Shizuru's rampage, etc. She was stuck on serious mode for practically the entire series; only getting glimpses of her feminine side during small comedy scenes, omakes and the audio dramas. In Shizuru's omake, we clearly see her trying on outfits with Natsuki. Or at least, persuading her to try them.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? PDVD_453

Man's world doesn't really concern Natsuki, imo. By doing whatever it took to take down the organization, she elevated herself above "man's world". :) 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:26 am

Luu wrote:In my opinion, Natsuki didn't embrace her femininity publicly because she had so much to deal with. First District, being a HiME, Misguided Shizuru's rampage, etc. She was stuck on serious mode for practically the entire series; only getting glimpses of her feminine side during small comedy scenes, omakes and the audio dramas. In Shizuru's omake, we clearly see her trying on outfits with Natsuki. Or at least, persuading her to try them.

Man's world doesn't really concern Natsuki, imo. By doing whatever it took to take down the organization, she elevated herself above "man's world". 

That's what I meant, perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

Anyhoo! I think we're running a little from topic!
What else makes Kaichou-sama sexy?
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Next on Shizuru's sexy shopping list would be her confidence, honesty and overall opportunistic sense of humor.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? PDVD_011
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? PDVD_089

I honestly believe Shizuru never enjoyed her time as Student Council President. She's a person of self-responsibility. Carrying weight for people who aren't her or Natsuki is just a burden on her. Shizuru want to let go and be her own person. On the other hand, when she had to perform her duties as Kaichou, she did so quite well. She was more gentle with female students and hoodlums, unlike Haruka. I think Fuuka students recognized that side of her personality that can handle any situation. When Shizuru wants something, she goes for it. She doesn't even back down from situations where she is placed in a position to answer authority; not counting Haruka (a noise that Shizuru always tends to block). In episode 14, Shizuru dealt with a female soldier from the SEARRS Foundation who, in my mind, secretly wanted a reason to shoot Shizuru for sassing her. Shizuru didn't hide the fact that she didn't enjoy this takeover of the school, let alone the student council room.

Rewind all the way back to the infamous Cake Wars! Not once did Shizuru express any interest in making a cake. Midori may of described Shizuru as someone who was absent with legitimate excuses, but you can tell she wasn't going to earn any marks. Not if Shizuru had anything to say about it! While Haruka, Yukino and Youko baked away, Shizuru just sat there and drank tea. It helped greatly that Haruka forced the idea that she'd be the one in charge and that Shizuru should just drink tea. By just sitting, dodging chocolate and refusing to catch the falling cake, Shizuru took advantage of what Haruka said. This is what we call an opportunistic troll. At least she's honest about her actions and rarely apologizes for them.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Luu wrote:Next on Shizuru's sexy shopping list would be her confidence, honesty and overall opportunistic sense of humor.
Sexy shopping list?
oh my holly, that's genius!
I don't know if that's Shizuru's sexyness list, Shizuru's "Natsuki" list, or just naming Shizuru's grocery shopping list. Cause if she's sexy, she has a sexy shopping list.
That's how sexy she is, people.
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:By just sitting, dodging chocolate and refusing to catch the falling cake, Shizuru took advantage of what Haruka said. This is what we call an opportunistic troll. At least she's honest about her actions and rarely apologizes for them.
 Natsuki Kruger2 Imo, that the best part of Shizuru - she's such a troll! A sarcastic troll! It's a nice touch Sunrise added to a sexy female character, since nowadays characters who are purposely sexy tend to be quite boring  Akira Okuzaki 

Aaaaand another thing that makes Shizuru technically sexy! I have no idea if it's a gift or what the hell she does during her spare time, but we cannot forget Shizuru's "skill" when it comes to... lingerie  Shiho Huit Says Natsuki, herself, and heterosexual Mai was, in her words, taken to heaven poptart kat  It might've happened to Natsuki, but it's safe to say that Shizuru's skills on Mai were so great that she could've sent Mai's guts flying everywhere due to pure ecstasy  Natsuki Kruger2 

Spoiler:

Natsuki Kuga : *beet-red blush*
 Mai Tokiha : *beet-red blush*
 Shizuru Kaichou : *grinchy smile*

Last edited by Kuga Natsuki on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote: Imo, that the best part of Shizuru - she's such a troll! A sarcastic troll! It's a nice touch Sunrise added to a sexy female character, since nowadays characters who are purposely sexy tend to be quite boring   

Aaaaand another thing that makes Shizuru technically sexy! I have no idea if it's a gift or what the hell she does during her spare time, but we cannot forget Shizuru's "skill" when it comes to... lingerie   Says Natsuki, herself, and heterosexual Mai was, in her words, taken to heaven   It might've happened to Natsuki, but it's safe to say that Shizuru's skills on Mai were so great that she could've sent Mai's guts flying everywhere due to pure ecstasy   

Spoiler:

: *beet-red blush*
  : *beet-red blush*
  : *grinchy smile

Oh my holly, you are soooo right! How come I didn't remember that one! There's that "thing" she does that makes her ultra sexy. Mischief smile and "touching" skills. Hell, I'd take that any time!
(thou I've done that before but that's another story)

I think we got to a good point and I'm too excited to be coherent.
Anyone care to develop? :D

ah, btw, Kuga I love the spoiler! So damn right!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondLady Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Hello Mai Multiverse Community :) I'm a new member in this forum so this will be my first post. And sorry for my english, its not my native language.
Sooo....overall I agree with you all. I also think that its especially Shizurus femininity and her charming character that makes her so sexy. And of course her accent (I looove her Ara Ara kawaiidesuplz  ) . But I disagree with you at one point (I hope I do the quoting right)
San wrote:She's proud of beying a woman, proud of her roots, her sexuality and all that's her.
Well, I do think that she's proud of being a woman and embraces her femininity but was she ever really "proud " of her sexuality? I don't really think so. I mean, sure she accepted it but only because Natsuki accepted it at the end. If that wouldn't have happened I doubt she would have ever accepted it herself (she even said in episode 25 (I guess) that her feelings are wrong). What I want to say is: if she was so proud of herself, why did she hide herself behind a mask the whole time? However, I agree with the rest you said :) But thats just my opinion :)
DiamondLady
DiamondLady
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 31
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 pm

DiamondLady wrote:Hello Mai Multiverse Community  I'm a new member in this forum so this will be my first post. And sorry for my english, its not my native language.
Sooo....overall I agree with you all. I also think that its especially Shizurus femininity and her charming character that makes her so sexy. And of course her accent (I looove her Ara Ara   ) . But I disagree with you at one point (I hope I do the quoting right)
San escreveu:She's proud of beying a woman, proud of her roots, her sexuality and all that's her.
Well, I do think that she's proud of being a woman and embraces her femininity but was she ever really "proud " of her sexuality? I don't really think so. I mean, sure she accepted it but only because Natsuki accepted it at the end. If that wouldn't have happened I doubt she would have ever accepted it herself (she even said in episode 25 (I guess) that her feelings are wrong). What I want to say is: if she was so proud of herself, why did she hide herself behind a mask the whole time? However, I agree with the rest you said But thats just my opinion

Welcome to MM forum! Your english sounds fine and we'll help each other on that since isn't my native language either.

On your comment, I'll remind you of three things.
First of all, Mai-HiME was 10 years ago. Mentality changes a lot in 10 years and so people's behavior.
Second, Japan's culture is VERY different from ours. Feeling pride in ones sexuality is expressed differently and so is Shizuru's, which I believe she has, expressed differently from a western's.
Third, there is a difference between lack of pride and plain fear of rejection. If a society like Japan, which is (or was, 10 years ago) somewhat behind on this matter, rejects homossexuality and homossexuals as "wrong", that reflects on its people.

In other words, if you're rejected by your society you are bound to feel "wrong", specially if you take pride of your culture like Shizuru undoubtly does. I remember when I felt I was "wrong" on our society's terms and still felt proud of my sexuality. Wouldn't deny it even if threatened, would hide it for my protection, yet I believed I was "wrong". Its complicated, specially for a teenager as Shizuru also was.

My train of thought comes from the following. Shizuru never hid her feelings for Natsuki. Sure, she never clearlly said "I love you 'that way'", but she told Natsuki she did love her, that she was always on her mind, protected her and so on. If you don't know, that's impressive for a japanese, even a western teenager.
Unfortunatelly Shizuru's not a "main character" so is rather hard to know anything about her before the Carnival.

About the mask you refer, that has nothing to do with her sexuality. It's her trait, she used her mask with everyone. Everyone except Natsuki.
If she didn't feel any pride in what she felt, she wouldn't fight like she did. She would simply give up. Deep down there she knew society was wrong.

I guess that when we talk about the word "pride" you may refer to scream aloud "I'm gay!" with rainbow flags and I refer to accept him/herself, live it fully and not wish to change.

I'll give it another example: when Shizuru first appeared as a HiME at Nao. Nao, upon realizing Shizuru's reason for protecting Natsuki, rejected her, threatened her (as if!), even insulted her, and Shizuru never hid it or denied it.

Hum, let me change the quote and perhaps it'll be clear:
Shizuru was proud of her love for Natsuki. Ahm, not lesbian, more like Natsukian XD Shizuru was a proud Natsukian. (Luu, I bet you guys already found a better word for this, clear me!)

On another note, her "hidding" in the anime could be justified by Sunrise's desire to keep her unknown so she would surprise and matter most in the end. Like a game Boss or Silver Power Ranger.

Quick conclusion!: Shizuru is proud of her culture yet Japan is/was very strict and rejects homossexuality, making her feel "wrong". Yet, Shizuru is open (as a "traditional" japanese could be) about her love for Natsuki, therefore, about her sexuality.

Before Carnival:

Gakuenchou : Why do you care anyway?
 Viola : Because I love Natsuki <3

^that is not a mask to me^
(just a very dense Natsuki)

I wonder if you still disagree. Please do comment, I really enjoy discussing these things. Don't get scared, I'm very protective of Shizuru! But I'm a nice person.
Again, welcome MManiac, you can ask for any help and I'll lend a hand :D
How about introducing yourself in here?
https://ltahime.forumotion.com/f15-new-mm-valkyrie-and-einherjar-enrollment
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:02 pm

For me, it's her voice. I dunno, but her voice-- just...her voice >_>

Shindou Naomi has this knack of making everyone she voiced sexy EVEN WHEN IT'S A BOY!!

Spoiler:

So yea, Shizuru is already sexy with her design and then they have to put Shindou Naomi there.

The sexiness is off the roof.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 pm

depression76 wrote:For me, it's her voice. I dunno, but her voice-- just...her voice >_>

Shindou Naomi has this knack of making everyone she voiced sexy EVEN WHEN IT'S A BOY!!

Spoiler:

So yea, Shizuru is already sexy with her design and then they have to put Shindou Naomi there.

The sexiness is off the roof.

It's simply terrible how I'll never be able to truly and fully appreciate that aspect of her, since I don't know japanese.
Tell me more about it!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:39 pm

San. wrote:
It's simply terrible how I'll never be able to truly and fully appreciate that aspect of her, since I don't know japanese.
Tell me more about it!

Ah Naomi-san's voice? Which version of hime/otome do you watch? if you watch the subbed version, you've heard her kyoto-ben voice right? :Dthat's one of her most famous ones. I've listened to a couple of her roles so I'll give you an example here.

This is as that boy up there, Ranmaru Morii from the game Samurai Warriors (Sengoku Musou).

From the same game, she plays as Ginchiyo Tachibana, a hot lady warrior with the cape and helmet. It's one of her deeper-voice roles, accentuating the fact that she's an adult/mature/world-wise lady. It's amazing how she could voice two entirely different characters in the same game and yet still gives different personalities to their voices.

This is as Ayaka, one of the youmu (ummm demon thingies) from Kyoukai no Kanata. It sounds reaaally close to her Shizuru voice if you listen closely, SHE EVEN USE KANSAI BEN HERE.

So yea xDD From all those roles you can see how unique her voice is. It still has this same sexy touch to it that sends shivers down my spine everytime I heard it. She's a wonderful seiyuu, Naomi-san is. I'm forever grateful to her for bringing Shizuru to life.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 pm

The last character/video got me really confused...
"Shizuru-sama?" *wags tail

Yes, I know Shizuru's voice and it does move something in me I don't know what. Has a mischief tone, perhaps
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 am

Don't forget that Shindou voiced Noike from Tenchi Muyo!

She's the lady with the short green hair. Her voice is very very VERY similar to Shizuru's voice. I couldn't find a better clip, and you have to blast your volume

And I agree with Dep, Shizuru's sexiness is off the roof. Same with Shindou's voice, of any range!

This fandom in general just goes nuts over Shizuru's/Shindou's voice, like all What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? Tumblr_inline_mz4mxuGArg1rxxtwd
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Deppy, you are amazing sometimes. Naomi is versatile as a seiyuu. She can tackle just about role out there, even male ones and still put on a great performance. Guess I can add that to the list of what makes Shizuru sexy, even though I'm breaking the 4th wall. :3

It comes right down to her kyoto-ben accent. We have heard the accent before if you watched as many anime as I did during the 90s and early 2000s, but nothing like this. Everyone responded to Shizuru's accent in episode 2 with tinkling interest. She sounded odd to make the first time I heard her, but in a sexy way. I knew she'd be a hit with the female viewers, especially after listening to her omake not long after that. Her fangirls behind her, her feelings for Natsuki, the kyoto-ben narrates her feelings in a certain gentleness. Even when she went insane, her kyoto-ben sold itself as intimidating.

Look no further to the biggest example of all; Mai-HiME's most popular character song which needs no introduction:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Deppy, you are amazing sometimes. Naomi is versatile as a seiyuu. She can tackle just about role out there, even male ones and still put on a great performance. Guess I can add that to the list of what makes Shizuru sexy, even though I'm breaking the 4th wall. :3

It comes right down to her kyoto-ben accent. We have heard the accent before if you watched as many anime as I did during the 90s and early 2000s, but nothing like this. Everyone responded to Shizuru's accent in episode 2 with  tinkling interest. She sounded odd to make the first time I heard her, but in a sexy way. I knew she'd be a hit with the female viewers, especially after listening to her omake not long after that. Her fangirls behind her, her feelings for Natsuki, the kyoto-ben narrates her feelings in a certain gentleness. Even when she went insane, her kyoto-ben sold itself as intimidating.

Look no further to the biggest example of all; Mai-HiME's most popular character song which needs no introduction:

This song...THIS FRIGGIN SONG! I love it when this comes up on my ipod, her voice is really amazing, especially when shes holding a note, in Kyoto-Ben  nosebleed  I also think thats not just part of what makes her sexy, but establishes her character as well

Shizuru Kaichou  「かたこいざくらあああああああ」(katakoizakuraaaaaahh)

Me:  kawaiidesuplz 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:This song...THIS FRIGGIN SONG! I love it when this comes up on my ipod, her voice is really amazing, especially when shes holding a note, in Kyoto-Ben  nosebleed  I also think thats not just part of what makes her sexy, but establishes her character as well  

>:3 That's why it's called character song! To Miss Fujino, love is justified. No matter what needs to be done to protect it. Nao was on the receiving end of this. :'3

What makes Shizuru sexy to you, Mi-Cray? >:3 HIT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!  leek 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:This song...THIS FRIGGIN SONG! I love it when this comes up on my ipod, her voice is really amazing, especially when shes holding a note, in Kyoto-Ben  nosebleed  I also think thats not just part of what makes her sexy, but establishes her character as well  

>:3 That's why it's called character song! To Miss Fujino, love is justified. No matter what needs to be done to protect it. Nao was on the receiving end of this. :'3

What makes Shizuru sexy to you, Mi-Cray? >:3 HIT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!  leek 

1. Her voice
2. The air of grace, badassness and elegance she gives off
3. Her strong willpower

All of these together make her a great character in my book
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:1. Her voice
2. The air of grace, badassness and elegance she gives off
3. Her strong willpower

All of these together make her a great character in my book

You got that right, Mi-Cray. :3 Let's add my next reason to the list:

Willing to sacrifice her life for Natsuki.

^ The best example if course from Mai-Otome. When Grand Duke Nagi fired the energy beam at Natsuki Kruger, Shizuru was the first to jump in the line of fire. If anyone thought that Shizuru Viola was a heartless pimp who took Tomoe's heart and stepped on it is wrong. Remember, you can't force her to love someone she never loved to begin with. Shizuru lived only for Natsuki and only for Natsuki. She was willing to die that day and would of, if it weren't for Arika's interference (thank goodness, btw). Shizuru gets enough crap from naysayers who believe her love for Natsuki exists for impure reasons. Natsuki is the ying to her yang, no matter what version you watch. Willing to die just for Natsuki, because life without her would mean nothing. That's the most unselfish act anyone could ever do for another human being.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next