Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VS Death Battle discussions!

3 posters

Go down

VS Death Battle discussions! Empty VS Death Battle discussions!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Unlike our Mai-HiME/Otome VS The World topic, this thread will serve as a battlefield for fights between characters and creatures from every other series. Same rules as the other VS thread; do not proceed with a new fight until the previous fight has a conclusion by the fight maker. Whether you agree with the final outcome/opinion or not, that's the way it goes. Ignore this rule and I will put you down. Try to have some patience.

I will start off with a small scale fight between a cop and a menace to society.
---

Jane Rizzoli from Rizzoli & Isles
VS Death Battle discussions! 178dj510

From Rizzoli & Isles and Boston, homicide Detective Jane Rizzoli put away hundreds of criminals with her intelligence, cunning and tenacity. She stared death in the face so many times, only to fight her way out. Jane even made enemies with Boston's most dangerous criminals that would get a regular person killed fast. She remains alive to this day because she is that badass.

VS.

Detective Mark Hoffman from Saw III-VII
VS Death Battle discussions! C18e4a10

This murdering swine who defeated the purpose of what John Kramer tried to do, has tainted the Jigsaw name. Rather than test the edge and will of people, Hoffman rigs traps and murders anyone in his way. He is aggressive and intelligent...to a degree. Defeating the dumbest police officers ever seen on film.

Obstacles: There is a guillotine door trap set up by Hoffman somewhere in the warehouse. Jane does not know about this. If she falls for it, her body will be sliced in half.
Help: Dr. Maura Isles is only allowed to tend to Jane's wounds ONCE. Maura knows about the trap and it's location, if she's used to give Jane this information, she cannot treat Jane's wounds.
Specific rules: Fight to the death.
Weapons: Both are using a Beretta 96A1 40SW. Half a clip. Jane's melee weapon is a crowbar, Hoffman has his pocket knife for throat stabbing.

---

Fight! setsuna

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

VS Death Battle discussions! Empty Re: VS Death Battle discussions!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:21 am

xD Looks like nobody is familiar with these two combatants. You basement dwelling Crunchyroll and PS3 abusers must not watch TV! It's okay, I'll answer for you so the next fight can get going.

---

In the entire Saw series, Hoffman cut down police officers like wheat. Does that make him an efficient killer? In a way, yes, but people forget that he outsmarted the dumbest cops ever assembled. Unlike the cops portrayed in the Saw series, Jane Rizzoli is known for watching her every step. She is wise to the ways of deception and always watching her footing. I could never see her falling for obvious traps that look so set up. The police in the Saw films step into these traps because the script said so. Jane is more of an observer of surroundings, using every desperate tactic possible to survive. She even includes the use of monologing and reverse psychology on the killer to stall for time.

The moment Jane steps inside the warehouse, I'd immediately have Maura warn her of the guillotine trap. She doesn't need Maura to treat her wounds now that she's become tense, scared, but aware. Hoffman hunts her down waiting for the right opportunity, hoping to lure her into the trap set up in the center of the building. It's most likely that they'll spot one another with moving shadows and begin a gun battle. Both have good aim, but neither get the kill. Jane being the more nimble of the two gets closer and closer to Hoffman, taking cover as much as she can. Hoffman retreats on foot to lure Jane into the trap. Jane chases Hoffman, eventually finding a doll (the famous Billy puppet) in the middle of the hallway. She points her gun in all possible directions before pointing it at the doll. Knowing it's there for a reason, she throws her crowbar at it and jumps away the second it laughs. The trap sets off, slicing the doll in half. Detective Rizzoli is a bit shaken by this giant blade, making her vulnerable to attack by Hoffman's sneak attack. He gets her in a powerful wrist lock, making her scream in pain. Jane threatens him to get off or else she'll kill him, but Hoffman does not let up and wraps his arm around her neck. With both of his arms busy, Jane sees the opportunity to kick Hoffman in the privates, shaking him off for a brief second. Hoffman attempts to slice Jane with his knife, slitting her arms and thighs in the process. Bleeding and helpless, Jane reaches for her Beretta and cries "I'm out." Hoffman hears this and power walks towards her for the kill; her famous throat stab.

BANG!

A single bullet was fired. But...who? Hoffman's legs suddenly give way, dropping to the floor face first in a small pool of blood. Jane lied, she led Hoffman into believing she was helpless, thus winning the fight. What happened? Well, when Hoffman and Jane had their gun battle, she advanced further by using her quickness and in doing so, Hoffman missed a lot of shots. Eventually leaving him empty. Yes, it's true that Hoffman is more powerful than Jane, but she is trained to escape holds and reverse them, unlike the Saw cops. It's plausible for her to escape Hoffman's powerful grip. In the end, it doesn't matter who's stronger. Only smarter. Jane would never put Maura in harm's way, so asking her for the location of the trap was a big help. But even if she didn't know the location of the trap, Hoffman makes the same mistake of setting up his traps in such obvious fashion. Any idiot would see it coming. People also need to remember that more intelligent criminals like Charles Hoyt have been outsmarted and killed by Jane. Hoffman was only able to kill Jill Tuck because she ran scared. Though Jill was able to stab Hoffman once, she wasn't aggressive enough to finish the job. Jane NEVER hesitates against criminals who are trying to kill her, thus giving her a bigger advantage.

In the end, Mark Hoffman may be a powerhouse, but Jane Rizzoli is too clever and stubborn to die that easily. Whereas most characters in the Saw series could of killed Hoffman with a little bit of common sense.

The winner: Jane Rizzoli
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:37 pm

HiME  NEW BATTLE!!!
BATTLE TO SAVE THE EARTH
HiME

Arika Yumemiya from Mai-Otome (Post Zwei)
Lina Inverse from Slayers (Post Evolution-R)
Korra from The Legend of Korra (Post Book 4)
Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill (Post OVA)
Wakaba Saegusa from Vividred Operation (Post Episode 12)

VS Death Battle discussions! Vlcsna12
VS Death Battle discussions! Lina-i10
VS Death Battle discussions! Korra_10
VS Death Battle discussions! Ryuko_10
VS Death Battle discussions! 3510

VS.

300,000 BETA (all Classes evened out; Tank, Grappler, Destroyer, Fort and Regular/Heavy Laser Class) from Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse

VS Death Battle discussions! Betasi10

---

Weather: Heavy blizzard
Help: None for either side.
Special conditions: Lina Inverse's Giga Slave is banned. Heroes receive healing of all injuries/ailments every 10 minutes if they manage to be alive.
Regrouping/Prep: Allowed.
Space travel: Allowed.

Who wins? Let me read your opinions and I'll finish things with information on all combatants and the what I believe, is the result of the fight.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Korra sad only weapon for Korra "Water/Ice" or w/ air

it so difficult
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:03 pm

will Arika use the sword of akatsuchi[akatsuki] in the battle?
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Korra sad only weapon for Korra    "Water/Ice" or w/ air

it so difficult

That's true. Think outside the box for Korra (Book 2's final battle might help...)

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:will Arika use the sword of akatsuchi[akatsuki] in the battle?

Yes, of course! We're using Post-Zwei Arika for this fight, which means she can activate the super Blue Sky Materialization.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:22 am

So I figured since its been weeks since there was any activity in this thread I'd like to try something.

While I'm in no way completely angry still I'd wouldn't mind some venting so how about this?

Yang from RWBY

VS Death Battle discussions! Yangxi10

VS

Lightning from the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy

VS Death Battle discussions! Lrffxi10

I would have preferred using a picture of Lighting in her Knight of Etro outfit but all screens show her holding the sword like she does in XIII-2's opening as in with the hilt guard facing the wrong way. In actual combat in the games she actually has the hilt guard protecting her hand like it should.

Yes I'm a stickler for that sort of thing. Swords with hilt guards like that are my favorite type of sword like some sabers, cutlasses and rapiers.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down