Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character!

4 posters

Go down

Rate Yukariko Sanada as an overall character!

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap217%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap225%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap28%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap217%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap28%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap20%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vote_lcap20%Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Empty Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Also, naughty nuns are hot.

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vlcsna57

Fuuka Academy students agree with The Captain. ;3

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Empty Re: Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character!

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
CaptainVonCookie wrote:Also, naughty nuns are hot.

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vlcsna57
Fuuka Academy students agree with The Captain. ;3

There many reasons why she's my second favorite character of the series. 0:3
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Empty Re: Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:There many reasons why she's my second favorite character of the series. 0:3

*ahem*....

She's beautiful.
She's one of the more three-dimensional HiME, despite having little screen time.
She's a Nun involved in a dark plot.
Her relationship with Ishiigami is highly underrated. It's so complex and sexy, it's unreal. <3
She looks great pregnant. *_* THE GLOOOOOOW~
Yukariko has a CHESS PIECE FOR A CHiLD!!!
She can create illusions.
Somehow converted Nao Yuuki into a servant of God. <3
She's voiced by the legendary Kikuko Inoue.

Go Sister, you go girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Empty Yukariko discussions

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:She's beautiful.
She's one of the more three-dimensional HiME, despite having little screen time.
She's a Nun involved in a dark plot.
Her relationship with Ishiigami is highly underrated. It's so complex and sexy, it's unreal. <3
She looks great pregnant. *_* THE GLOOOOOOW~
Yukariko has a CHESS PIECE FOR A CHiLD!!!
She can create illusions.
Someone converted Nao Yuuki into a servant of God. <3
She's voiced by the legendary Kikuko Inoue.

Go Sister, you go girl.
-adds to-

She has short hair and a beauty mark and looks cute.
If she weren't a nun and, you know, fictional, she'd totally be my type.
She has the disposition of someone easy to tease and has a cute blush. *_*
She has awesome fighting skills in Otome.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:She has short hair and a beauty mark and looks cute.
If she weren't a nun and, you know, fictional, she'd totally be my type.
She has the disposition of someone easy to tease and has a cute blush. *_*
She has awesome fighting skills in Otome.

*_* Next to Una Shamrock, Yukariko has the cutest mole~

Adds another:

She is easily persuaded and tempted:

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vlcsnap-2012-01-04-20h08m07s13 Y: No thanks.

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vlcsnap-2012-01-04-20h08m11s67 M: You know you want to~

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vlcsnap-2012-01-04-20h08m15s102 Y: Well...The Lord says I shouldn't-

Sister Yukariko Sanada Discussion and Rate-A-Character! Vlcsnap-2012-01-04-20h08m44s139 Y: Surewhynot. *hiccup*

I rest my case. giggity A lot more could of been done with Sister. ;_;

* Added Rate poll!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Reading Bleach made me realize Vlas had the most unrealized potential of all the CHiLDs.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Ris wrote:Reading Bleach made me realize Vlas had the most unrealized potential of all the CHiLDs.

Question since you read Bleach, who's the better archer Yukariko Sanada or Uryuu Ishida
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Ris wrote:Reading Bleach made me realize Vlas had the most unrealized potential of all the CHiLDs.

What do you mean by this, Ris? XD While I've seen various Bleach episodes, I'm not very knowledgeable about the series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Highman wrote:Question since you read Bleach, who's the better archer Yukariko Sanada or Uryuu Ishida
Uryuu is a better archer, but Yukariko is still a better character.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:What do you mean by this, Ris? XD While I've seen various Bleach episodes, I'm not very knowledgeable about the series.
The villain, Aizen, can create illusions and milks that power for all it's worth.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down