Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your birth order?

+13
fortunelestion
Kiros Razer
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Dead.And.Alive
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lerena
wickwire
Kuga Natsuki
TimothyKrugerV
franticfranz
TinyTurtle
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm...

What is your birth order? - Page 3 Vote_lcap224%What is your birth order? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
What is your birth order? - Page 3 Vote_lcap232%What is your birth order? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
What is your birth order? - Page 3 Vote_lcap212%What is your birth order? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What is your birth order? - Page 3 Vote_lcap232%What is your birth order? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
What is your birth order? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%What is your birth order? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

What is your birth order? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is your birth order?

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:27 pm

One sister, younger...she is the golden child, I'm the zany weird one
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:One sister, younger...she is the golden child, I'm the zany weird one

What do you mean, "golden"? Was she the "perfect" daughter who always got good grades and is loved by the entire planet? :3 I smell a Helga and Olga Pataki thing...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:One sister, younger...she is the golden child, I'm the zany weird one

What do you mean, "golden"? Was she the "perfect" daughter who always got good grades and is loved by the entire planet? :3 I smell a Helga and Olga Pataki thing...

not really, I am not jealous of her...I just have stopped caring after trying to impress my parents for so long...Vic had no problems living up to their expectations, I had to match those and add full contact sports
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:02 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
not really, I am not jealous of her...I just have stopped caring after trying to impress my parents for so long...Vic had no problems living up to their expectations, I had to match those and add full contact sports

*waves hand* It's a good thing you decided to go your own way. Trust me, your parents are lucky to have one you. Trust me, dude, when we're gone, there will never be another like us.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*waves hand* It's a good thing you decided to go your own way. Trust me, your parents are lucky to have one you. Trust me, dude, when we're gone, there will never be another like us.

We are the last of the free thinking, the conformists are rising in number, it is a hopeless battle against the conformity, but we will fight to the last man...I honestly don't know what I am saying, I haven't slept in days
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:We are the last of the free thinking, the conformists are rising in number, it is a hopeless battle against the conformity, but we will fight to the last man...I honestly don't know what I am saying, I haven't slept in days

Trying sleeping less, you make a lot more sense that way. devious
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:We are the last of the free thinking, the conformists are rising in number, it is a hopeless battle against the conformity, but we will fight to the last man...I honestly don't know what I am saying, I haven't slept in days

Trying sleeping less, you make a lot more sense that way. devious

Philosodori : There is a point I was supposed to stop, and I have clearly passed it...but lets keep going and see what happens
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:00 pm

The first child and a family heir. :/ Damn.

The description is quite accurate, though.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Only child up until my Mom got remarried in 2008. So now I have a younger Stepbrother.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 am

firesphere306 wrote:Only child up until my Mom got remarried in 2008. So now I have a younger Stepbrother.

O_o; I didn't know that. Never met the old dear. >:3 SOMEONE doesn't visit the Ballenger ranch...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Only child up until my Mom got remarried in 2008. So now I have a younger Stepbrother.

O_o; I didn't know that. Never met the old dear. >:3 SOMEONE doesn't visit the Ballenger ranch...

Yep! He is 21 and lives with his mom in Tennessee. He lived with us for a few years and didn't like our rules so he moved down there....he's a brat. I only get to see him once or twice a year. He's my Step-Father's kid.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:55 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Yep! He is 21 and lives with his mom in Tennessee. He lived with us for a few years and didn't like our rules so he moved down there....he's a brat. I only get to see him once or twice a year. He's my Step-Father's kid.  

Your rules? What kind of rules did your family set up that made him wanna leave? Why, when I was at your place, I never felt like I had shackles on. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:

Your rules? What kind of rules did your family set up that made him wanna leave? Why, when I was at your place, I never felt like I had shackles on. :3

Well mostly we asked him to do chores and he didn't want to. He was also very lazy and lied a bunch...even about something as small as lying about eating the last egg roll and mom found out. He is better now but it was mostly his teen years that wasn't very good.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:48 am

firesphere306 wrote:
Well mostly we asked him to do chores and he didn't want to. He was also very lazy and lied a bunch...even about something as small as lying about eating the last egg roll and mom found out. He is better now but it was mostly his teen years that wasn't very good.

Sounds like he was just a young punk. Well, it's too late to put him on Steve Wilkos, so just be happy knowing it's just you and your current family members. :3 Siblings suck...unless it's Jenna. Love her to death.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Okay, I'm confused. In the beginning of this thread, you said you were an only child, Walrus; and now you say you have Jenna. How did that happen? Think
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:08 pm

He was a young punk, still is at times. I can only handle him for a few days at the most XD I still consider myself an only child because he isn't here.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Okay, I'm confused. In the beginning of this thread, you said you were an only child, Walrus; and now you say you have Jenna. How did that happen?  Think

Happy Jenna's been my sister since forever, ShezNek~

>:3 WHAT I MEANT WAS-I have no siblings related by blood. THANK SANTA CHRIST.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:09 pm

I was born in the middle, I have one older sister and one younger sister. I was also a little rebellious when I was younger as the description says about middle-children. But that came with the territory of being adventurous and being a total risk-taker back then! lol.

I am also the first born, and only born male in my family.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:I was born in the middle, I have one older sister and one younger sister. I was also a little rebellious when I was younger as the description says about middle-children. But that came with the territory of being adventurous and being a total risk-taker back then! lol.

That's really cool. TV and film always made it seem that the middle child was bitter and lonely. Have to admit, some people I know, came off like that when explaining their childhood. You are more of a happier story with your adventurous nature. Someone in the family has to make something of themselves. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:I was born in the middle, I have one older sister and one younger sister. I was also a little rebellious when I was younger as the description says about middle-children. But that came with the territory of being adventurous and being a total risk-taker back then! lol.

That's really cool. TV and film always made it seem that the middle child was bitter and lonely. Have to admit, some people I know, came off like that when explaining their childhood. You are more of a happier story with your adventurous nature. Someone in the family has to make something of themselves. Shizuru Fujino

Well I can't say that I never felt lonely. I often did things by myself... I spent more time exploring woods and climbing stuff or just getting into some kind of trouble because I was bored and didn't really have too many friends in my life. It wasn't until meeting a childhood friend during my teen-hood when I felt like I had to make some positive changes to my life, and learn conduct myself more properly. That's when I transferred all that weight into anime, video games, and other nerdy activities. It numbed my fighting spirit over time, and made me a lot more bonded. Though I think I will always feel a somewhat lonely.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:47 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:
Well I can't say that I never felt lonely. I often did things by myself... I spent more time exploring woods and climbing stuff or just getting into some kind of trouble because I was bored and didn't really have too many friends in my life. It wasn't until meeting a childhood friend during my teen-hood when I felt like I had to make some positive changes to my life, and learn conduct myself more properly. That's when I transferred all that weight into anime, video games, and other nerdy activities. It numbed my fighting spirit over time, and made me a lot more bonded. Though I think I will always feel a somewhat lonely.

Nothing will ever be perfect, Crimson. We just have to get by each day at a time the best we can. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:

Nothing will ever be perfect, Crimson. We just have to get by each day at a time the best we can. Happy

That's true, and that is good advice, too. It's a matter of survival of the fittest. The key is to just keep moving forward, no matter what!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:27 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
That's true, and that is good advice, too. It's a matter of survival of the fittest. The key is to just keep moving forward, no matter what!

high five

Right on! That's a HiME call; to never give up and fight for your friends and loved ones.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

high five

Right on! That's a HiME call; to never give up and fight for your friends and loved ones.

That's what it's truly all about! Like Mikoto fighting for her brother, I fight for those I care for, too! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:02 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
That's what it's truly all about! Like Mikoto fighting for her brother, I fight for those I care for, too! Mikoto Minagi

What is your birth order? - Page 3 Vlcs3465

Ur...well...misguided care is different. Reito Kanzaki was a bad, bad seed. But I know what you mean~ Mikoto protecting Mai is the ideal. <3 For me, anyway.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3