Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see?

+5
Kino karutta-chan
SulliMike23
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:It was very hyped up for me as a friend of mine loves it and keeps quoting it. I didn't really think it was that great. They're terrible parents which put me off and also knowing that the Scorpion King (a movie which I like very much but can't remember why because it's been a while) really made that movie a disappointment to me. Nina Wang It's not often that I agree with you on movies, Luu, but yeah, this was terrible.
I don't remember Scorpion King at all, despite the heavy promotion it got during WWE programming that year (The Rock, hello?) But I do remember not liking it either. Something about Dwayne Johnson's acting just doesn't sit with me. It's hard to separate actor from character in all of his films, it's just Dwayne being Dwayne.

Haha, I don't expect anyone to agree or disagree with me on 100%  everything. We feel VERY different on Nolan's Batman films for example. Though my opinions are the only ones that matter to me, yours should be heard. Which is why you should considered joining our upcoming movie podcast. We'll review a movie from the past and present on each show.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see?

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 am

Watched Despicable Me 2. My inner child really enjoyed it. Can I have an Agnes and about 50 minions please?

@Luu, the laptop at my parent's house doesn't have a microphone, so I would be happy to be there as a silent speaker (if it doesn't die on me) for this podcast and then maybe speak on the next one.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:Watched Despicable Me 2. My inner child really enjoyed it. Can I have an Agnes and about 50 minions please?

@Luu, the laptop at my parent's house doesn't have a microphone, so I would be happy to be there as a silent speaker (if it doesn't die on me) for this podcast and then maybe speak on the next one.
It was much better than the first one. :)

Anyway, that would be fine. Our next podcast is on the 7th as you know, so I'll just read your text thoughts for everyone. "Maybe"? Cold feet or a hatred for your own voice, J? study 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GoldenSun13 wrote:Watched Despicable Me 2. My inner child really enjoyed it. Can I have an Agnes and about 50 minions please?

It was much better than the first one. :)

Anyway, that would be fine. Our next podcast is on the 7th as you know, so I'll just read your text thoughts for everyone. "Maybe"? Cold feet or a hatred for your own voice, J? study 
Oh I do hate my voice, but the maybe was there as I might not have watched the movies in the next podcast or still not have a microphone for my laptop.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:17 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:
Oh I do hate my voice, but the maybe was there as I might not have watched the movies in the next podcast or still not have a microphone for my laptop.
I know you've never seen Pacific Rim, that's for certain. You had to have seen Aladdin though. That's good enough. But yeah, if there's a movie you recognize with each announcement, don't hesitate to jump in.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 am

Let's see;
after my friend and I watched Kick Ass 2 we rewatched the first one the next day, not really to my liking, but oh well.

I saw The Cabin In The Woods and Serenity last week. TCITW was really really good, I enjoyed it a lot. Serenity is a sequel movie to the series Firefly, which got cancelled after the first season : X
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Serenity was surprisingly good! Can't say the same for Kick Ass 2.

My next movie review will come when Thanks for Sharing releases. P!nk will prove herself as a serious actress. Akira Okuzaki Banking on it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3