Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see?

+5
Kino karutta-chan
SulliMike23
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 pm

I think I'll wait for the Fast and Furious 10 until I catch up XD

These couple days have been slow so I caught up on movies I wanted to see.... However...

Farewell my queen - Nina Wang
OZ - Nina WangNatsuki KugaNina Wang
Identity Thief - Nina Wang
American Pie the reunion - Nina Wang (compared to the other ones)
House at the end of the street - Nina Wang
Bel Ami - Nina Wang (I'd like to point out that if Robert gets over a critical flaw he could be a pretty interesting actor! First he needs to stop looking severely constipated in every scene though. Seriously, I always wanna hand him toilet paper!)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I think I'll wait for the Fast and Furious 10 until I catch up XD

XD The series will no doubt reach a 10th sequel and beyond.

---

Looks like I've been invited to watch Man of Steel on opening day for free. Friend of a friend who works at the theater will make it happen.

Not expecting much as I never enjoyed anything Nolan touches (sorry, I enjoyed Burton's Batman films a lot more. Easily, the best Batman films by far), but Snyder's directing might give it some redeeming value. Unlike the rest of the planet; I actually enjoyed Sucker Punch. Superman I (Donner) and Superman II (Lester) are extremely tough acts to follow and I want to be there when this film learns that.

What was the last film you saw? Movies you plan to see? - Page 2 Superman-2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:39 am

Finally watched Silent Hill with Koi, Grawrr and Wolf-of-Wind Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks to my fellow yoginis who wanted to oogle at Henry Cavill's bod, I got to see Man of Steel today. Review will be up on the other thread now.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:42 am

Just saw Man of Steel as well. I too will post a review about it XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:38 am

Watched Superman 1978 and Superman II yesterday during the Father's Day get-together. Now I am clean from the filthiness that was Man of Steel.

MOS the POS. Long live Donner, Lester and Reeve.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 am

Akira Okuzaki Not sure how I feel about the change of my thread's title, Luu
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 am

I watched FF6 in the theatre a couple of days back so I decided to have a marathon of all the Fast and Furious movies. Couldn't they have come up with better names or had numbers in all of them? XD

I like to just mindlessly watch these so I enjoy them very much. For the latest one I especially loved the Vin Diesel/Dwayne Johnson double team that happened near the end of the movie. BOOM! 

I've got two free tickets on my loyalty card so I'll probably end up watching the new Despicable Me or Monsters University with a friend (or both by myself XD bitch aint stealing my saved up points. I worked hard for those)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Akira Okuzaki Not sure how I feel about the change of my thread's title, Luu

datgodess DEM FEELS~

GoldenSun13 wrote:
I've got two free tickets on my loyalty card so I'll probably end up watching the new Despicable Me or Monsters University with a friend (or both by myself XD bitch aint stealing my saved up points. I worked hard for those)

Despicable Me 2 looks like a lot of fun! XD Monsters University too I guess, though I don't remember the first one very well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:29 am

I'm so excited for the upcoming straight-to-DVD Chucky movie:

^ It's a direct sequel to the incredibly good Child's Play 3; thankfully ignoring Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky. Two godawful embarrassments to the franchise. Expect a full on review for this one on October 8th, the day of it's release.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:04 am

Recently watched the trilogy of X-men films, as I had never watched them before. I used to love the cartoon series, but the movies never really appealed to me.
Cyclops doesn't appeal to me at all these days. He seems to be a real by the books asshole now, so I kind of cheered at what happened at the beginning of X 3.
I know there were too many characters to fill us in on, but Storm seemed a little lacking and that disappointed me. Also, I wish they had made Rogue older. I love Anna Paquin, but it makes me think that in Days of Future passed (which is the same title as the three part episode at the end of X-Men season 1), we won't be seeing Rogue much at all.
In the cartoon, the cool black dude (why can't I remember names?) travels back to a team of Rogue, Cyclops, Jean Gray, Gambit, Storm, Beast and Wolverine. The movie however, won't be able to do that, so I'm wondering who the team will be.
Anywho, all this was a lead up as I am watching The Wolverine today. I didn't manage to make it to X-Men Origins: Wolverine, due to revision, but just by seeing the trailer, I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy this movie. Taking away Logan's immortality seems to me as a taking away of part of his character. I don't know... Review will come hopefully later tonight :)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

I dunno, J. I'm quite excited to see The Wolverine for mainly two reasons. First being that it is a sequel and not a prequel to the X-Men films. I've been waiting for a follow-up to X-Men Last Stand for quite some time now. I'm in the minority who thought that film was the best in the series, btw. Second, it's a proper character story for Wolverine, unlike Origins which was just awful.

Taking away Logan's immortality doesn't bother me all that much. It isn't the first time the primary powers or abilities have been taken away from a superhero, only to have them get it back near the end. Examples: Superman II and Spiderman 2. It's just a cliche that's been around for quite some time, but again, don't mind it. There's something epic in scope about Logan in Japan (like his past in the comics where he actually dated Lady Deathstrike -who unnecessarily died in the second film- at one point) and him still haunted by the death of Jean, which he himself caused. He had no choice to kill the woman he loved, so I can already go into the film with sympathy for the hero. So that's a premature + in my book.

I'll have my review up sometime. XD Still looking for the right day to watch it and drool over Famke Janssen.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Last film I saw was the Conjuring, and will most likely be the "last film" again I've seen in the future Akira Okuzaki 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Akira Okuzaki I don't mean to double-post, BUT this is relevant (sort of)

This morning I decided to watch the original movie called Carrie because of reasons, and it was really good, despite it making me angry lol. Sissy Spacek really does have unlimited asses to kick. Loved her in the Help XD Loved her in Carrie. Fantastic performance

And of course I saw the Conjuring (again) this afternoon with my mother. I'm kind of surprised about the fact that she actually enjoyed the film. Should've known, anyway, because she was always a ghostly-horror movie kind of person XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am

I'll overlook the double post since Carrie is a classic. Arika Yumemiya Haven't seen it in quite some time though! Think I have it on VHS somewhere in my closet. O_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm

I think the last movie I watched was Sin City a month ago or so. It was in TV, I just wanted to say goodnight to my brother or something but then stayed watching the movie because I can't say no to it :0 It's one of my favourites after all :3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 am

Last movie I saw was the Cowboy Bebop movie. Watched it with a friend, who has become a Cowboy Bebop crack-addict~ Shiho Huit 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 am

I plan to watch The Conjuring, but they're telling me it's too scary. Makes me change my mind...
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 am

I am going to watch Kick Ass 2 with a friend tonight.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I am going to watch Kick Ass 2 with a friend tonight.
It sucked hard. Hope you like it though.

---

Nothing new until 'Thanks for Sharing' comes out. Wait, there is this direct-to-dvd 2012 film with Kate Bosworth called "Black Rock" that looked cheesy and interesting.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 am

I was sick for two weeks so I got through quite a few movies I hadn't seen before. Fifth Element, The Mummy and The Mummy Returns, Django, Pulp Fiction, The Three Musketeers... Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow... Wreck It Ralph... I can't think of anything else haha

I also watched Thoroughly Modern Millie for the upteenth time, along with some other musicals.

Truth be told, I don't think there is anything in the theatres I want to watch right now. I still have to watch Monsters U and Despicable Me 2, but I'll probably end up waiting for the DVD's.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Some of those movies you watched are pretty decent, J. Just tell me you hated The Mummy Returns. ;A;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Just recently watched Saving Face, the one with Michelle Krusiec and Lynn Chen. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Some of those movies you watched are pretty decent, J. Just tell me you hated The Mummy Returns. ;A;
It was very hyped up for me as a friend of mine loves it and keeps quoting it. I didn't really think it was that great. They're terrible parents which put me off and also knowing that the Scorpion King (a movie which I like very much but can't remember why because it's been a while) really made that movie a disappointment to me. Nina Wang It's not often that I agree with you on movies, Luu, but yeah, this was terrible.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagamic Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 am

The last movie I saw was at the movie theatre! it was ''The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia'' haha and it wasn't scary at all... and wth, when did the terror movies started to have happy endings? c'mon! xd

I'm planning to watch again sometime Scary Movie 5, because I recently watched Mama, and the movie is pretty much based in that film. Also, I want to watch Amelie! everybody says it is good.

franticfranz wrote:Just recently watched Saving Face, the one with Michelle Krusiec and Lynn Chen. :)
I want to see that film too! :D I hope I get to it sooner or later Nao Yuuki 
Yagamic
Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 462
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next