Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!! Empty Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!!

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm

I finished this manga a while ago and thought it was so good, i bought the two omnibuses for the series that were recently released. If you haven't caught on by now then i will say it...I LOVE THIS DAMN MANGA! Seriously, i think this series is great. Read it, judge it, love it. And if you've read it like i have, talk about it here, AKKOXMARI 4 EVAR!

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!! Tumblr_lwomkm6sGO1qmguajo1_500
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!! Empty Re: Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!!

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Do you have links to any online scans?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!! Empty Re: Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!!

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:Do you have links to any online scans?

Certainly: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/girl_friends/
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 am

thank you midori's crazy398
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 am

thanks for the info!
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 914
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 pm

*-*The manga that officially (along with an anime) brought me into the world of lily. :'3
Hm...great manga for those just entering the yuri world (As I said before) because it has a good enough build up and is lighthearted. I've read some of there other work, but I prefer Girlfriends. I mean, I'm simply waiting for updates on Secret Recipe, but that's just because. As in, 'I just need a dose Morinaga Milk yuri, so update.' So basically...Girlfriends is a pretty decent manga and I absolutely love Akko and Mari. :3

I'll be re-reading Girlfriends now~
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:*-*The manga that officially (along with an anime) brought me into the world of lily. :'3
Hm...great manga for those just entering the yuri world (As I said before) because it has a good enough build up and is lighthearted. I've read some of there other work, but I prefer Girlfriends. I mean, I'm simply waiting for updates on Secret Recipe, but that's just because. As in, 'I just need a dose Morinaga Milk yuri, so update.' So basically...Girlfriends is a pretty decent manga and I absolutely love Akko and Mari. :3

I'll be re-reading Girlfriends now~

Akko and Mari are so sweet together. Just goes to show you how friendship can lead to so much more. You don't see that in many other yuri. Yuri is my crack, but I will admit a lot of the romances stem from "love at first sight". A shame as I thought the yuri genre wanted to break away from the "Prince and Princess" love at first sight heterosexual romance of old. Couples like Haruka x Michiru from Sailor Moon to Akko and Mari gave us backstory that builds up to their...*ahem*...closeness~

Before you be re-reading Girlfriends, Ayano-chan, please tell me if you've heard or read any news on the rumored Girlfriends anime yet. ;^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Before you be re-reading Girlfriends, Ayano-chan, please tell me if you've heard or read any news on the rumored Girlfriends anime yet. ;^;
Er, I suppose it doesn't count if I crossed by one of your earlier posts and now. So...sorry, no. ^^;
But that would be great it they did make an anime. :3
----------
Oh nu, I looked at it some more and hearing the opposite. That it probably won't come out.
We've been trolled, just like with Sunrise! o(╥﹏╥)o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:----------
Oh nu, I looked at it some more and hearing the opposite. That it probably won't come out.
We've been trolled, just like with Sunrise! o(╥﹏╥)o

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NOT AGAIN!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NOT AGAIN!!!!
Yup, it sucks.

@thread: that awkward moment when you realize you pulled a Mari last year by cutting your hair really short after having it below your waist...the only difference is that the lady couldn't cut hair decently and it's slightly uneven... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Although it did attract a friend of mine. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NOT AGAIN!!!!
Yup, it sucks.

@thread: that awkward moment when you realize you pulled a Mari last year by cutting your hair really short after having it below your waist...the only difference is that the lady couldn't cut hair decently and it's slightly uneven... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Although it did attract a friend of mine. :3

lol,i had a similar situation back in August of 2011, my hair so was damn long it became a pain (literally) to brush. I said to hell with long hair and cut it 2 inches less than shoulder length...been trimming it ever since, so it won't get out of control again 0-0. @above posts: Yeah, we have indeed been trolled, i would LOVE to see an anime be made, but its highly unlikely. Also, be wary of those troll announcements that an anime is being made, i've heard about fake posters and stuff on the MyAnimelist forums when i Googled an anime announcement for the series
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:51 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:lol,i had a similar situation back in August of 2011, my hair so was damn long it became a pain (literally) to brush. I said to hell with long hair and cut it 2 inches less than shoulder length...been trimming it ever since, so it won't get out of control again 0-0. @above posts: Yeah, we have indeed been trolled, i would LOVE to see an anime be made, but its highly unlikely. Also, be wary of those troll announcements that an anime is being made, i've heard about fake posters and stuff on the MyAnimelist forums when i Googled an anime announcement for the series

Trolls... -____-;;
Anyway, at least someone understands. People were asking me afterwards why I cut it. The only answer I could have given was something like 'You want to try caring for long hair like that?' It's so much better shorter.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:lol,i had a similar situation back in August of 2011, my hair so was damn long it became a pain (literally) to brush. I said to hell with long hair and cut it 2 inches less than shoulder length...been trimming it ever since, so it won't get out of control again 0-0. @above posts: Yeah, we have indeed been trolled, i would LOVE to see an anime be made, but its highly unlikely. Also, be wary of those troll announcements that an anime is being made, i've heard about fake posters and stuff on the MyAnimelist forums when i Googled an anime announcement for the series

Trolls... -____-;;
Anyway, at least someone understands. People were asking me afterwards why I cut it. The only answer I could have given was something like 'You want to try caring for long hair like that?' It's so much better shorter.

More people must embrace the Mari hair just as Akko, Sugi and Tamamin did >_>
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!! 73450910

Sorry to interrupt, ladies, BUT AGAIN! More rumors of the supposed Girlfriends anime. Kind of late to play April Fools jokes, eh internet?

It says it will air later this month...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Sorry to interrupt, ladies, BUT AGAIN! More rumors of the supposed Girlfriends anime. Kind of late to play April Fools jokes, eh internet?

What is this sorcery?!! 0-0 It must be a joke for sure...right?
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Ha...haha. That's an old link...They have an updated one. Girlfriends, as well as Blue Friend, are no longer on it. :L
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 pm

^

>_> damn trolls
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Ha...haha. That's an old link...They have an updated one. Girlfriends, as well as Blue Friend, are no longer on it. :L

Ayano-chan = The Ultimate Killjoy.

pokemon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ayano-chan = The Ultimate Killjoy.

pokemon

It's not like I don't want the anime! T^T
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Girl Friends (Rant and discussion) LONG LIVE AKKOXMARI!! Tumblr_lgxoenYjrQ1qc66lyo1_500

It's safe to say this happened offscreen : D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 am

It's safe to say I look like the Sugi right in that little piece. *-*
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 pm

lol, I was like that too. Makes me wonder if Morinaga should write a sequel 0-0, but then GF had a nice ending so idk
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Nah. I'd prefer to keep things as they are if they are satisfying enough. Sure, it'd be great to have one, but I'll stick to the current one. I wouldn't want to risk ruining a perfectly fine manga.

the anime would be nice, though...
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:50 pm

^

True, true. It was a happy ending, even though its one of those mangas that kinda make you want more 0-0 cuz it's amazing
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm

That's where imagination kicks in. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next