Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion)

3 posters

Go down

Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion) Empty Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion)

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Hey everybody. I finished this anime a few months ago,...to this day only one anime has been equal to the kinds of pervy jokes in this (Panty and Stocking, another awesome but dirty anime). Seriously, if i had three dollars for every perverted joke i'd be able to buy my own private jet. In spite of that however, i love this anime. Perfect amount of non-stop dirty jokes that i haven't seen before. I recommend it for anyone who loves pervy jokes, otherwise it might be a bit much. Here's ep 1 so you get the picture:

Also, here's more shock value, Shino's Seiyuu is Yoko Hikasa (Mio from K-ON!) and Aria's is Satomi Sato (Ritsu from K-ON!)...yeah, now imagine those two saying this stuff xD. If you've already seen it, talk and rant about it!

PS: If you think the first few seconds are normal, just wait, it gets worse 0-0

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion) Empty Re: Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 pm

It's nice to see some of K-ON's seiyuu return for this anime. Never heard of it, but judging from your description, it's one of those titles that requires the shut down of my brain. XD I'll watch it tonight.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion) Empty Re: Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion)

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's nice to see some of K-ON's seiyuu return for this anime. Never heard of it, but judging from your description, it's one of those titles that requires the shut down of my brain. XD I'll watch it tonight.

Yeah, throw any expectations for any plot to form out of the window Luu. This show is all about one thing which it presents in a clever and hilarious way: Sex jokes, sex jokes, and sex jokes. Here's another example:Seitokai Yakuendomo (rant and discussion) ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=att&th=13e1da4f27d54707&attid=0

This was actually said...0-0
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 pm

O____O

Okay, you have me convinced now. I'll be back with my thoughts on it, if I survive the jokes. If the sex jokes are more like sex PUNS, then I probably won't make it. XD I HATE puns in any anime, that's what tumblr and internet jokes are for! rei hino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O____O

Okay, you have me convinced now. I'll be back with my thoughts on it, if I survive the jokes. If the sex jokes are more like sex PUNS, then I probably won't make it. XD I HATE puns in any anime, that's what tumblr and internet jokes are for! rei hino

It's one hell of a ride i will say 0-0
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 am

Admitting they're lesbians already! *_* That part I liked! Seitokai Yakuindomo is one of the most random series I've ever seen, probably more so than Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. With Panty, you expect the insanity and perverted nature the show was promoting. Seitokai looks like any other modern anime series, only it takes the audience completely by surprise with the batshit crazy elements of the series, mainly coming from the female characters. XD Oh and Gainax, the creators of FLCL, Evangelion, and most recently Gurren Lagann actually made this! Go figure! Shizuru Fujino Leave it to Gainax to do something outrageous, no matter the genre they're tackling.

"I hate people of small character like you!"

This was the funniest part in the episode. Not the initial line, mind you! It's the shot after. rei hino rei hino rei hino Choked on my water with that one.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:29 am

I think I tried this before... But it's not on my list so I'm checking it out today!!

PERV POWER UP!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:42 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I think I tried this before... But it's not on my list so I'm checking it out today!!

PERV POWER UP!!!

You love the WTF factor this strange series, Cap. It will satisfy you like Shizuru after receiving multiple orgasms from Natsuki. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
You love the WTF factor this strange series, Cap. It will satisfy you like Shizuru after receiving multiple orgasms from Natsuki. Shizuru Fujino

Well the first ep was okay but that is a lot to live up to!!!!! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! MULTIPLE ORGASMS HERE I COME!!! poptart kat

A complete review to come when I finish the series! For now I had deja vus left and right, having shameless friends dulls the impact!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:49 pm

@Luu

Wait, how far did you get Luu?! It sounds like you've already finished the series! 0-0
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 am

So many sex jokes.... So, so many sex jokes!! I loved it!! XD
With that said, it needed all those jokes to be watchable. It got better as the episodes continued though. Last two to come after summer.

It was easy to stop the episodes and forget about it. Even with the brilliant jokes it doesn't have much to stand on.

Aria's chastity belt killed me. And the teacher was a nice reminder of why I am not one! But it's one of those animes that'll slip my mind in a couple months.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down