Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL!

+7
SpiralDasher
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
ookamidesu
zanekal1
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL! Empty Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL! Golden10

Every once in a while, you come across a character that is so well defined both in character, backstory and above all, charisma. A character that makes you feel special. A character that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside.

And then there are some....that the mere MENTION of their name...the mere sight of their face...the mere sound of their chirping...ABSOLUTELY MAKES YOU WANNA FUCKING VOMIT!!! Because no matter how many people try to explain, they can never come up with a logical answer!

*attempts to relax*

Ommmmm...ommm.... ommmm....AHHHHH FUCK THAT! THIS THREAD IS FOR THE MYSTERIOUS ALYSSA BIRD FROM MAI-OTOME AND WHAT SUNRISE WAS SMOKING WHEN THEY CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA!

Alyssa bird

Discuss, rant, etc. And give me more detailed answers than the usual

"Alyssa was Arika's infamous grandma, don'tchaknow?"

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL! Empty Re: Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 pm

The Alyssa bird is a critically endangered species, with only one known to exist on Earl. It is owned by a mysterious robot *coughMIYUcough*

The Alyssa bird can often be seen derping around and being generally derpy. There are some who believe that the Alyssa bird has no purpose, however, it has been recorded that the bird and it's owner *coughMIYUcough* often work together, and that the Alyssa bird plays some part in the activation of the robots power.

The Alyssa bird should be fed normal bird seed and water because...it is a bird.

THE END
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL! Empty Re: Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Post by zanekal1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:12 am

Well I just read the manga series (today, yes yes I know I should have done it much sooner) I'm thinking the Alyssa bird is a play off of Midori's manga key a bird as well although I don't recall it having a name other than bird.
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:The Alyssa bird is a critically endangered species, with only one known to exist on Earl. It is owned by a mysterious robot *coughMIYUcough*

The Alyssa bird can often be seen derping around and being generally derpy. There are some who believe that the Alyssa bird has no purpose, however, it has been recorded that the bird and it's owner *coughMIYUcough* often work together, and that the Alyssa bird plays some part in the activation of the robots power.

The Alyssa bird should be fed normal bird seed and water because...it is a bird.

THE END

Ooohhhhh! It makes so much sense now!! XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:41 am

ookamidesu wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:The Alyssa bird is a critically endangered species, with only one known to exist on Earl. It is owned by a mysterious robot *coughMIYUcough*

THE END

Ooohhhhh! It makes so much sense now!! XD

IKR? 8)
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:34 am

THE END

>:3 Wait, how do you know it's an endangered species? Have you ever encountered one? How do you know it's a derp bird? Derp birds only come from the islands of tumblr.

Why are we listening to information provided by a garden fish? Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

THE END

>:3 Wait, how do you know it's an endangered species? Have you ever encountered one? How do you know it's a derp bird? Derp birds only come from the islands of tumblr.

Do not question the koi, 'tis a very intelligent fish ;P
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

THE END

Do not question the koi, 'tis a very intelligent fish ;P

>:3 AH-HA! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT AN INTELLIGENT FISH AT ALL! BEHOLD:

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL! Alyssa21

You left out the part, in the Mai-HiME Episode 26 Director's Cut, where Miyu is pretty much showing Alyssa her future in that FUCKING bird. WHY!? WHY!? WHY!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:07 pm

...i say the bird is alyssa. that tis all
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 AH-HA! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT AN INTELLIGENT FISH AT ALL! BEHOLD:

Explain the Alyssa Bird to me ONCE AND FOR ALL! Alyssa21

You left out the part, in the Mai-HiME Episode 26 Director's Cut, where Miyu is pretty much showing Alyssa her future in that FUCKING bird. WHY!? WHY!? WHY!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS FLOATING! I SHALL NOT MESS WITH A BIRD THAT HOVERS! or lives for several hundred years The koi admits defeat at the hands of the un-explainable, completely strange and ultimate cop out of a character that is the Alyssa bird. I bow out gracefully~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"...AND WHAT SUNRISE WAS SMOKING WHEN THEY CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA!

Whatever is was I'd like to try some of that sh*t if it makes you create stuff like this....maybe that way I'll get rid of my writer's block.

Maybe Alyssa's punishment was to reincarnate as a bird because she dared to play with Beyblades...and we all now that is some weird stuff....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Whatever is was I'd like to try some of that sh*t if it makes you create stuff like this....maybe that way I'll get rid of my writer's block.

Maybe Alyssa's punishment was to reincarnate as a bird because she dared to play with Beyblades...and we all now that is some weird stuff....

>:3 That could be true...Beyblade was popular around the time Mai-HiME released and that could of caused Sunrise to punish her. Now we're getting somewhere!

Alyssa bird Why U SO MYSTERIOUS?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 pm

District [insert number here] was experimenting with DNA again and after creating human life, they thought they'd use the same DNA to try and make bird-people. Unfortunately, it turned out it was a bird with Alyssa's hair cut. There was much disappointment around the lab.

The bird's family line continued on to Otome-time, and Miyu was stuck looking after the bird and its descendants. Poor Miyu, the world's strongest android reduced to bird-watcher status.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

>:3 That could be true...Beyblade was popular around the time Mai-HiME released and that could of caused Sunrise to punish her. Now we're getting somewhere!

Alyssa bird Why U SO MYSTERIOUS?!

This means that I will reincarnate as a bird?! D; I don't wannaaaa!

I like Dash's theory! :3 Miyu is a bird watcher...*imagines Miyu using binoculars to search for rare birds* .....*sniggers*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 pm

the bird is alyssa and always be alyssa
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Obviously Miyu is trying to cosplay Mordecai from Borderlands. >;3 Duh!
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 pm

What is that?
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 pm

burande fujino wrote:What is that?

Mordecai is the hunter character in the game Borderlands. He has a bloodhawk(or whatever) as his special attack; he throws it and the bird will take down an enemy. Alyssa bird is that bloodhawk. >:3
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 pm

.......is she really?
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

burande fujino wrote:.......is she really?

DO YOU NOT SEE THAT KILLING INTENT IN HER BEADY LITTLE EYES?!?!?!

Just ask Luu about it. ;-; Poor bastard is haunted by that bird's daunting stare.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:54 pm

..........whose eyes. ...don't beat me.....
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Maybe Sunrise didn't want to draw Alyssa's hair anymore (since it was a bit complicated to do), an decided to transform her in something simple? Hence this Tweety Alyssa bird was born.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Maybe Sunrise didn't want to draw Alyssa's hair anymore (since it was a bit complicated to do), an decided to transform her in something simple? Hence this Tweety Alyssa bird was born.

;_; BUT THE ANIMATION IN MAI-OTOME IS SUPERIOR TO HiME!!! WHY WOULD THEY GET LAZY WITH THIS ONE MEASLY (NOT TO MENTION WORTHLESS) CHARACTER!?

Alyssa bird

And I thought the movie Prometheus had a lot of unanswered questions... >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, then.....what about....
Fuck Logic, it's Sunrise. facepalm
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:46 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, then.....what about....
Fuck Logic, it's Sunrise. facepalm

facepalm facepalm

No amount of Gakuenchou Facepalms can express how I feel about Sunrise. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next