Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome]

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiralDasher
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] Empty Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:28 pm

we hav 4
on from hime
Mashiro Kazahana
Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] 37375
otome one
Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] Otome_Mashiro
then we got the real Mashiro -manga-
Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] 150px-MOmangaMashiro
then my fav boy Mashiro -manga -
Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] 474px-ManshiroYuuichiSoALowerRes

out of all of these my fav is boy Mashiro at lest he got some wher
1. got to go to a all girl scool
2. find out that his mom want crazy
3. BECOME THE FIRST BOY OTOME
4. still never got funk over one -lie-nao got him-
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] Empty Re: Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Definitely the Director from the Mai Hime anime. ^^
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] Empty Re: Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Definitely the Director from the Mai Hime anime. ^^
lol that cool
+ she kinda like mai she had her hime
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 pm

roxas' Mashiro thread moved to Mai-HiME/Otome General Forum.

Manshiro is a lot of fun with his harem storyline in the Mai-Otome manga, but I prefer anime Queen Mashiro. She went through character development, which a lot of fans tend to forget. Through Arika and Aswald Midori, she molded herself into a Queen that isn't bratty, selfish and irresponsible.

Mashiro Kazahana...is okay. If only she had a personality. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:roxas' Mashiro thread moved to Mai-HiME/Otome General Forum.

Manshiro is a lot of fun with his harem storyline in the Mai-Otome manga, but I prefer anime Queen Mashiro. She went through character development, which a lot of fans tend to forget. Through Arika and Aswald Midori, she molded herself into a Queen that isn't bratty, selfish and irresponsible.

Mashiro Kazahana...is okay. If only she had a personality. ^^;
CRAP IT GOT MOVED
but watever
NOOO Luu relly how come no one like boy -Manshiro
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Otome anime Mashiro by far.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Ris wrote:Otome anime Mashiro by far.
ok am not mad i like her to -lol-
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:CRAP IT GOT MOVED
but watever

It involves all versions of Mashiro, it's a reasonable move. Nao Yuuki Live with it.

People like male Mashiro from what I can, it's just he's involved in a very heavy fanservice version of the Mai-Otome tale. It's hard to like the typical main character of a generic harem story. Okay, that was a bit harsh, the Mai-Otome manga does have a level of depth that most harem anime seem to lack, plus the art is incredible. Most of us are just more accustomed to anime Mashiro because we're used to her. It also doesn't help that the mangas have a bad rep, even the "reboot" Mai-HiME EXA isn't very well liked.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

It involves all versions of Mashiro, it's a reasonable move. Nao Yuuki Live with it.

People like male Mashiro from what I can, it's just he's involved in a very heavy fanservice version of the Mai-Otome tale. It's hard to like the typical main character of a generic harem story. Okay, that was a bit harsh, the Mai-Otome manga does have a level of depth that most harem anime seem to lack, plus the art is incredible. Most of us are just more accustomed to anime Mashiro because we're used to her. It also doesn't help that the mangas have a bad rep, even the "reboot" Mai-HiME EXA isn't very well liked.

well ok, but I am stickin with my boy Mashiro from Mai-otome
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

Considering who boy-Mashiro's parents are. I'm sticking with him as well.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am

hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

from wat i can rember i think i was mai and -MAN SLAVE-but at birth they were pick on with the king and queen and the other was - i for got lol- but the boy was with the king and queen
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am

hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

from wat i can rember i think i was mai and -MAN SLAVE-but at birth they were pick on with the king and queen and the other was - i for got lol- but the boy was with the king and queen

Man Slave. That's a new one
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am

hildebrant wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

lmfao oh relly Nao Yuuki
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am

hildebrant wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

lmfao oh relly Nao Yuuki

yes, some of those names are alot more cruel.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 am

hildebrant wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
but watever

lmfao oh relly Nao Yuuki

yes, some of those names are alot more cruel.
oh srry -lol- just think of this an make sure u dont get funk over
"are they hookers?"

"No"

"And like that you lost me

if u hav swag
bitch you just jealous of my super saiyan swagger
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm

I like the anime's Queen Mashiro for the character development she gets. It's nice to see a character change over the course of such events in a believeable manner.

The amount of hatred I hold for Manshiro however can not be worded in any mortal tongue. The only language that would adequately suffice to express my hatred would be the word of the Great Old Ones whose voices would drive any mortal who heard them insane.

Now as to the reasons I utterly abhor him I always felt the My-series was a series that turned gender roles on their heads with strong independent women taking the roles of heroes. Manshiro (and manga Tate to a lesser degree) not only steal the role away but relegate the woman to mere fanservice.

As far as the first male otome goes that whole concept is sickening. If they wanted some badass male characters they should have come up with a new faction of warrior or made them just awesome like Bruce from Sifr.

But look at it this way a boy i.e. Manshiro not only becomes an otome but he becomes stronger and more relevent than most of the women! Seriously am I the only one who sees something wrong with that? In short despite that the fact that the animes have fanserive as well(as does most anything) I truly feel the otome manga is almost as sexist as Naruto and that is saying something.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:I like the anime's Queen Mashiro for the character development she gets. It's nice to see a character change over the course of such events in a believeable manner.

The amount of hatred I hold for Manshiro however can not be worded in any mortal tongue. The only language that would adequately suffice to express my hatred would be the word of the Great Old Ones whose voices would drive any mortal who heard them insane.

Now as to the reasons I utterly abhor him I always felt the My-series was a series that turned gender roles on their heads with strong independent women taking the roles of heroes. Manshiro (and manga Tate to a lesser degree) not only steal the role away but relegate the woman to mere fanservice.

As far as the first male otome goes that whole concept is sickening. If they wanted some badass male characters they should have come up with a new faction of warrior or made them just awesome like Bruce from Sifr.

But look at it this way a boy i.e. Manshiro not only becomes an otome but he becomes stronger and more relevent than most of the women! Seriously am I the only one who sees something wrong with that? In short despite that the fact that the animes have fanserive as well(as does most anything) I truly feel the otome manga is almost as sexist as Naruto and that is saying something.
u got some gut to say all of that -lol did not read it all-
WOOOOOOOOOO WAT WROUNG WITH A BADASS MALE OTOME an more sexy as naruto
............... - walk out- bitch you just jealous of my boy Mashiro swagger
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Did not read it at all you say? I've read enough. Evidently you fail to realize the sexism involved in having a male otome be stronger and more relevent the most of the female cast. Her let me put it in a way that even you could understand Roxas.

Having a male otome be stronger and more relevent than most of the female otome essentially says "DON'T SEND IN A WOMAN TO DO A MAN'S JOB!" Despite the fact the otome system is specifically designed for women a man ends up excelling at it. That is the EPTIOME of sexism.

And if your atrocious grammar and inability to refute my claims are any indication you will never understand.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:03 am

Please settle down, guys. roxas, you're killing me here. ^^; First the tendency to do post wrongly, digging into member's personal lives on Facebook and now this?

You have an official warning for this. In the future, defend the idea of Manshiro and overall point of the Mai-Otome manga with more...class. Your post can remain since the "sexy naruto" line gave me a giggle. In that instance, I can vouch for Magus. Tsunade, to me, should be a headliner and she's not.

On topic, yes, having Manshiro on the forefront does defeat the purpose of the Otome. As mentiond before, I'm an advocate for the art in Mai-Otome manga. It's beautiful to me, however a poor story is attached to it. Just my opinion.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Did not read it at all you say? I've read enough. Evidently you fail to realize the sexism involved in having a male otome be stronger and more relevent the most of the female cast. Her let me put it in a way that even you could understand Roxas.

Having a male otome be stronger and more relevent than most of the female otome essentially says "DON'T SEND IN A WOMAN TO DO A MAN'S JOB!" Despite the fact the otome system is specifically designed for women a man ends up excelling at it. That is the EPTIOME of sexism.

And if your atrocious grammar and inability to refute my claims are any indication you will never understand.
-HEY Luu I found my new kat -.............. OH ok well .... - >:l the hell
LUU! can u bck me up on this Nina Wang
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

No can do. You and Magus aren't exactly...

Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] Sympat10

...sympatico at the moment. :) Just discuss all versions of Mashiro normally without any prejudice and you'll be okay, roxas.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 am

It's okay Luu I made an irrefutable point and I'll just move on.

That said one thing I can agree on is I too like the art of all the manga's. Just don't ask me to choose which art is better between the original manga's and EXA both style's are beautiful in different ways.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:It's okay Luu I made an irrefutable point and I'll just move on.

That said one thing I can agree on is I too like the art of all the manga's. Just don't ask me to choose which art is better between the original manga's and EXA both style's are beautiful in different ways.

Precisely! Thank you for that, Mag. ^_^

Hmm, that's not a bad idea for a thread. Unless someone beats me to it, that topic will be up sometime tomorrow. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

No can do. You and Magus aren't exactly...

Which version of Mashiro do you like? [Mai-HiME/Otome] Sympat10

...sympatico at the moment. :) Just discuss all versions of Mashiro normally without any prejudice and you'll be okay, roxas.
0.0 relly now - i need a angel -
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 pm

hmm, I'd have to say I like the anime Queen Mashiro the most...and the reasons why have all been said already Razz

I think it's because we actually get to see her character develop the most. At the beginning she was a typical spoiled brat, used to getting her way and whatnot. But I love how her attitude and personality changed throughout the Otome series, it just made her much more likeable and easy to relate to.
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next