Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro]

3 posters

Go down

Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro] Empty Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro]

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 am

Summary: "My interpretation of how the last Carnival ended, 300 years before "Mai Hime" began."
Pairing(s): Nagi/Mashiro
Rating: K+

~*~

"G-guh!" Nagi's body skid back against the sharp rocks, before he finally lay there, quivering and aching. Time and time again the cackling Obsidian Lord had pushed back his attacks, barely using any effort.

"Is this the best you can do?" The Obsidian Lord had a maniacal look on his face, peering through the eyes of Nagi's best friend. "Is this your lame attempt at saving your 'Most Important Person'?"

The short albino glowered up at the Obsidian Lord, his limbs shaky as he tried to stand. He collapsed into an exhausted heap, but kept trying. I have to keep trying, he thought, I have to save Mashiro.

"Ha!!" Mashiro ran up to the Obsidian Lord from behind, ready to swing her scythe and end it all. She was stopped, though, by her enemy's sheathed katana.

"Heh," Lord Kokuyou scoffed, "I still can't believe such a young temple student won the Carnival." With a quick swipe, the scythe went flying and the Obsidian Lord slowly drew his sword.

Mashiro snarled, "I won't lose to you!" She called over her shoulder, "Kagutsuchi!" The mighty fire-encrusted beast roared up from under the cliff's edge, letting out a thundering cry.

"Stand down!" the Obsidian Lord bellowed. The sword stuck in Kagutsuchi's muzzle began to vibrate before giving off a radiant light. The Child cried out in pain, thrashing about helplessly as the sword shined brightly.

"Ka-Kagutsuchi?" Mashiro watched in terror as her Child wailed. She turned back to the Obsidian Lord, "What have you done to him!"

The Lord smirked, "Did you think that sword was just for decoration? No, I control all of your Childs; they cannot harm me." The temple student's look of despair only made his smile broaden. He turned to the boy still on the ground, "As for you, you're the only thing standing in the way of Mashiro becoming my wife." He lifted his sword as he neared Nagi's bruised and tattered form.

"Wait!" Mashiro yelled, "Don't hurt Nagi! I'll become your wife just… don't hurt Nagi." She slumped, defeated, Don't hurt my most important person…

"Ma… shiro…" Nagi was barely able to stay conscious; he watched in agony as the only person he ever tried to protect bagged for his life to be spared.

The Obsidian Lord raised an eyebrow, looking amused, "I'm afraid I can't do that."

The young girl's mind worked over time as she tried to think of an idea. Her planning and calculations were what helped her through this twisted Carnival, able to out-play and outwit her opponents. Surely there was a way she could—Ah-ha! "Wh-what about my wish?" she stammered.

"What about it?"

"I get one wish before this whole process starts all over again, right?" Mashiro asked, her confidence renewed.

Lord Kokuyou paused, considering this for a few moments before smiling, "And just what is your wish, Mashiro-hime?"

"That Nagi and I will partake in the next Carnival!" This way I can warn the next Hime and Nagi will stay alive!

Again the Obsidian Lord just looked at Mashiro, contemplating his new wife's wish. After a while, his face twisted into an odd smile, "Alright, but you should really be careful what you wish for, Suishouhime!"

The Lord's cackling resonated around his lair as clear crystals started to climb up Mashiro's legs; the temple student tried to pull free, but all her attempts were in vain. Strange markings appeared on her skin and finally, she was trapped in a rocky tomb, frozen in time for three hundred years.

"Ah-aah! Aaah!" Nearby, Nagi's body withered in pain as darkness started to take shape around his body, its black form slowly engulfing him from beneath. He cried in pain, unable to do anything but clench his throbbing head between his hands; every part of his body felt like it was burning from within and no matter how much he tried, he couldn't get away. "Ma… Mashi… ARGH!"

The Obsidian Lord simply stared on, a satisfied grin on his face.

The darkness finally consumed Nagi, enveloping his body in a black sphere. There, the Lord waited until a single hand breached the sphere. Another hand joined it, ripping and tearing until the round prison broke. Nagi's limp form fell to the ground, breathing heavily at the feet of the Obsidian Lord.

The Lord looked down to the small boy, "Get up, Nagi. We have much to do before we can even begin preparing for the next Carnival."

A wicked smile spread across Nagi's face, his pink eyes flashing maliciously as he looked up to his master, "Yes, my Lord."
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro] Empty Re: Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Good one-shot prequel that made me feel sympathetic towards Nagi. xD A rarity for me. The Obsidian Lord does deserve the heel heat, so making Nagi Homura into what we know today works for him as a villain.

Yet another example of a potential prequel that we may not witness, unless Sunrise surprises it's Mai-fanbase. The Mai-Series has a lot of bridges to connect; this is one of them and we'd like to see it animated. Great work, Dash. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro] Empty Re: Corrupted Wish [Hime-verse Nagi/Mashiro]

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Good one-shot prequel that made me feel sympathetic towards Nagi. xD A rarity for me. The Obsidian Lord does deserve the heel heat, so making Nagi Homura into what we know today works for him as a villain.

Yet another example of a potential prequel that we may not witness, unless Sunrise surprises it's Mai-fanbase. The Mai-Series has a lot of bridges to connect; this is one of them and we'd like to see it animated. Great work, Dash. :)

I adore Nagi's character! <3 He's so creepy that it's hilarious! XD
I remembered that Mid said she liked Mashiro/Arika, and remembered seeing some fics for them, but only one for Nagi/Mashiro, so I figured I'd write one while giving my interpretation of how the last Carnival could have ended. (Hetero pairings need love too. XD)

Ah~ I'd love for their next project to be filling the plot holes for Mai Hime. >_< What I wouldn't give for some decent background information on the Himes. Hell, it'd give Fumi some actual character!
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:(Hetero pairings need love too. XD)

O_O

YES.

It's a good way to accept ANYONE into our fandom and have it expand to new heights, rather than be "Just Lesbians Club" XD. I think Mai-Multiverse and Mai-Universe have done a good job at that.

SpiralDasher wrote:Ah~ I'd love for their next project to be filling the plot holes for Mai Hime. >_< What I wouldn't give for some decent background information on the Himes. Hell, it'd give Fumi some actual character!

Oh my God, tell me about it! Contrary to popular belief, Fumi Himeno does have a personality! She clearly has a nice relationship with Mashiro (which does creep out the fans. XD But these are the same fans who shudder at the thought of Alyssa x Miyu).

Best example of Fumi's personality is in the Cake Wars episode. I'll supply the clip from our Channel:

Fumi's enthusiasm in the contest and spoon trick on Mikoto shows there's more than meets the eye. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh my God, tell me about it! Contrary to popular belief, Fumi Himeno does have a personality! She clearly has a nice relationship with Mashiro (which does creep out the fans. XD But these are the same fans who shudder at the thought of Alyssa x Miyu).

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree. It's proven that she's awesome with a scythe (she pwned Midori (OFF SCREEN. -eyebrow twitch-)), and she was able to stop Mikoto with the same spoon she was going to make tea with. Obviously she's an excellent fighter.

Being an excellent fighter doesn't equal what her personality is. Basically, what we see of her, this: ":)" is her personalty. =/ She's one of the Hime! She should be more drawn out than this!

And the only reason I don't shudder about Alyssa/Miyu is that one of them is a robot and therefor ageless. She'll stay the same "age" and, eventually, Alyssa will be of-age.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

O_O

YES.

Ha! You seemed almost surprised that I said that. XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:34 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

O_O

YES.

It's a good way to accept ANYONE into our fandom and have it expand to new heights, rather than be "Just Lesbians Club" XD. I think Mai-Multiverse and Mai-Universe have done a good job at that.

SpiralDasher wrote:Ah~ I'd love for their next project to be filling the plot holes for Mai Hime. >_< What I wouldn't give for some decent background information on the Himes. Hell, it'd give Fumi some actual character!

Oh my God, tell me about it! Contrary to popular belief, Fumi Himeno does have a personality! She clearly has a nice relationship with Mashiro (which does creep out the fans. XD But these are the same fans who shudder at the thought of Alyssa x Miyu).

Best example of Fumi's personality is in the Cake Wars episode. I'll supply the clip from our Channel:

Fumi's enthusiasm in the contest and spoon trick on Mikoto shows there's more than meets the eye. Shizuru Fujino
I wonder who's was the worst cake ever?
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 am

Jack wrote:I wonder who's was the worst cake ever?

If I had to guess, I'd go with the Nao & Natsuki & Mikoto team having the worst cake.
Natsuki's already known to have poor cooking skills; Nao probably usually gets her meals from guys she mooches off or the school, I don't see her as the type to cook; and Mikoto... er, I'm pretty sure she can't cook either. She eats Mai's lunches and couldn't cook for herself, hence Mai 'taming' her when they met at the school.

Thanks for reading! ^^

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:I wonder who's was the worst cake ever?

If I had to guess, I'd go with the Nao & Natsuki & Mikoto team having the worst cake.
Natsuki's already known to have poor cooking skills; Nao probably usually gets her meals from guys she mooches off or the school, I don't see her as the type of cook; and Mikoto... er, I'm pretty sure she can't cook either. She eats Mai's lunches and couldn't cook for herself, hence Mai 'taming' her when they met at the school.

Thanks for reading! ^^
Natsuki does strike me as a fast food/sandwich/ramen eater. She's probably as bad as Misato Katsuragi.
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:20 am

Jack wrote:Natsuki does strike me as a fast food/sandwich/ramen eater. She's probably as bad as Misato Katsuragi.

I only remember that woman drinking copious amounts of beer. o-o I hope Natsuki isn't a drunkard!
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:Natsuki does strike me as a fast food/sandwich/ramen eater. She's probably as bad as Misato Katsuragi.

I only remember that woman drinking copious amounts of beer. o-o I hope Natsuki isn't a drunkard!
check out the episode when Shinji has dinner with Misato for the first time. Blech....
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down