Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)?

+10
CaptainVonCookie
Luu Sky Sapphire
Ris
Magus Phantalus
Amaya
Yuri-hime
SpiralDasher
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
Kino karutta-chan
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)?

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:=3 Recommend me a good one, Dash? ;3

Can't. I'm more of a Mai/Reito shipper myself.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)?

Post by Ris Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's nice to see the hopeless male getting the girl he wants in certain anime/manga series.
But...that's exactly what happens in almost every shounen romance.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 am

Ris wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's nice to see the hopeless male getting the girl he wants in certain anime/manga series.
But...that's exactly what happens in almost every shounen romance.

Hi5 for that one!! o/
I also know them commonly as Harem animes. So... So bad.

SpiralDasher: Brilliant pairing! Hi5 too!! o/

Luu, no hi5 for you! Today I'm a big mad overheated cookie!

cookie tee-hee~
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Ris wrote:But...that's exactly what happens in almost every shounen romance.

Haha, very true! I guess it's just me wanting something better for Takeda (like in Destiny), even thought he's comedy relief.

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Luu, no hi5 for you! Today I'm a big mad overheated cookie!

cookie tee-hee~

PSSSSSSS! You on FIYA, Cap! 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 am

What happened to Takeda in destiny? Gotta admit I kinda feel bad for the poor guy but Natsuki is Shizuru's RAWR!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:What happened to Takeda in destiny? Gotta admit I kinda feel bad for the poor guy but Natsuki is Shizuru's RAWR!

Let's just say he plays a bigger; more substantial role than what he's used to. Wink

http://www.makimakimanga.com/maihimedestiny.php

^ Good place to start. Wink

Um..Shizuru's RAWR? Shizuru's....Rawr. *lets it sink in* XD I kinda like that! ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Awww Luu I can't make it through sitting at my computer THAT long to read Destiny at least at the moment pretty please tell me what happens to Takeda my curiosity is killing me now. :(
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:Awww Luu I can't make it through sitting at my computer THAT long to read Destiny at least at the moment pretty please tell me what happens to Takeda my curiosity is killing me now. :(

:) Curiosity is a powerful thing, no? Alright, if you insist. Please read the rest on Ris' website, I know you love Destiny to bits.

Spoiler:

Priestesses, psychics, and mafias, oh my!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 am

Oh? Is Takeda Natsuki's love interest? Cause I was under the impression Natsuki and Shizuru were interested in each other despite being the leaders of two factions or gangs or something from what I understand. I obviously don't know much of destiny so please correct me if I am wrong on anything.

Basically I just wanna know if in fact Natsuki is for lack of wanting to try for better words "totally gay for Shizuru"?

Plus I will read destiny maybe next weekend.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:43 am

Nop, Natsuki is still into Shizuru! I barfed little unicorns mounted on giraffes galloping along the rainbow-highway to Shiznatland.

And I never read the entire thing. But a kind soul tipped me on what happened plus the drama cds.

I like Takeda though, I hope he can find someone! Preferably not crazy, but he'd have to move.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

You are off-topic, you guys : D At least somehow... not fully, but somehow Akira Okuzaki

I will make a "real" post another time ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:Aw I was just kidding around Luu (mostly) its all good.

I've never read? Natsuki no Prelude is it on this site?

Close, it's on ShizNat Webs. :) Read and hope you like it:

Natsuki no Prelude

SpiralDasher wrote:

Read some Mai/Tate fics. =3

=3 Recommend me a good one, Dash? ;3

Well Dash can't or doesn't want to help you out with some good recomendations Luu, but I can. Go to Fanfiction.net and check the works of a guy named Pureauthor. He's the only author on there who wrote nothing but Mai/Tate fics simply because he wanted to. He's the one who inspired me to write my own set of drabbles. Another good one is Knight written by an author named F91, aka my little bro. Those are primarily the best ones out there for this pairing. Not a very big favorite among the HiME fandom but those who like the pairing, we stand proud to say it, no matter our number

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 pm

@ Magus: What the horny Captain said. :)

@ Kino: You missed one Hell of a party, Kino-chan. *pinches your cheeks* But thank God for that. ;3

@ hildebrant:

Don't mind Dash, she is just fixated on her preferred couples like all of us. Not a Mai-Ship, but you should of read our Yukariko praise. ;3 Everyone has their specific likes. I am grateful for the recommendations. I had no idea your little brother wrote for the Mai-Series before; this will be very interesting. Not a lot of hetero stories out there for our glorious fandom, not enough to create a grand army of the Republic anyway.

:) I am behind on my reviewing (damn does January suck), but rest assure that I'll drop some thoughts on their stories on ff.net. And hey, if you're proud of your Mai-Ship, then awesome! Don't let anyone tell you different. ^_~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@ Magus: What the horny Captain said. :)

@ Kino: You missed one Hell of a party, Kino-chan. *pinches your cheeks* But thank God for that. ;3

@ hildebrant:

Don't mind Dash, she is just fixated on her preferred couples like all of us. Not a Mai-Ship, but you should of read our Yukariko praise. ;3 Everyone has their specific likes. I am grateful for the recommendations. I had no idea your little brother wrote for the Mai-Series before; this will be very interesting. Not a lot of hetero stories out there for our glorious fandom, not enough to create a grand army of the Republic anyway.

:) I am behind on my reviewing (damn does January suck), but rest assure that I'll drop some thoughts on their stories on ff.net. And hey, if you're proud of your Mai-Ship, then awesome! Don't let anyone tell you different. ^_~

I understand what you mean on being fixated on the preferred ships. Yes my little bro did write for the Mai fandom once or twice, though one fic of his, called 13. was written for me back when I was alot more bloodthirsty towards the fandom and not in too forgiving towards them, much like my own fanfic When Darkness falls. So hope you look for the good fics and not some of my own past mistakes

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 am

hildebrant wrote:I understand what you mean on being fixated on the preferred ships.

Case and point for me:

ShizNat2

You and Dash are awesome for supporting couples that are either overlooked or deserve much needed attention. Tate x Mai, Youko x Midori, etc.

hildebrant wrote:Yes my little bro did write for the Mai fandom once or twice, though one fic of his, called 13. was written for me back when I was alot more bloodthirsty towards the fandom and not in too forgiving towards them, much like my own fanfic When Darkness falls. So hope you look for the good fics and not some of my own past mistakes

Dude, there's no need to be bloodthirsty towards anyone in the fandom. :) You're only wasting time and energy, forgetting what really matters:

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Animep63

See those people? They're the reason you're here. Shizuru Fujino Love and celebrate the fandom any way you can. For them.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:I understand what you mean on being fixated on the preferred ships.

Case and point for me:

ShizNat2

You and Dash are awesome for supporting couples that are either overlooked or deserve much needed attention. Tate x Mai, Youko x Midori, etc.

hildebrant wrote:Yes my little bro did write for the Mai fandom once or twice, though one fic of his, called 13. was written for me back when I was alot more bloodthirsty towards the fandom and not in too forgiving towards them, much like my own fanfic When Darkness falls. So hope you look for the good fics and not some of my own past mistakes

Dude, there's no need to be bloodthirsty towards anyone in the fandom. :) You're only wasting time and energy, forgetting what really matters:

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Animep63

See those people? They're the reason you're here. Shizuru Fujino Love and celebrate the fandom any way you can. For them.

Actually Luu I'm really just in it to be one of the few to show Yuuichi some respect. Pairing him with Mai and on some rare occasions Natsuki is just when I'm in a good mood or just plain feeling romantic
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:06 pm

I've always thought of it as just canon, fanon, or crack (defined below); but reading this discussion has brought new categories to mind. Here are my interpreted definitions (and my own interpreted examples) of these old and new categories:

1. Canon: Relationships explicitly shown in the show. The two characters are definitely together (dating, married, or the writers have said [through character dialogue, or in the reading or situation, or in an epilogue] that the characters will definitely get together), and they are definitely exculsive, and that this is not changing.
Examples: Akane and Kazuya in My-Hime and My-Otome; Ron and Hermione in Harry Potter; Edward and Bella in Twilight.

2. Canon?: The characters aren't explicitly said to be together exclusively and romantically, but if you are actually paying attention while watching the show (you didn't fall asleep during it ;P), you can see that the writers are hinting at it pretty strongly. The characters may have other options, it's definitely not a long shot that these characters will choose each other rather than their other options. The writers also put a lot more emphasis on them being together rather than them being with the other options.
Examples: Shiznat in My-Hime and My-Otome; Maiichi (Mai/Yuuichi) in My-Hime; Chie/Aoi in My-Otome definitely, and possibly in My-Hime; Harukino in My-Hime and My-Otome, Takumi/Akira in My-Hime (I haven't seen My-Otome in awhile so I don't remember what their relationship was like, although from what I've read about it here, I think they will fit into this category for My-Otome too).

3. Fanon: Relationships widely supported by a large amount/majority of fans. Canon in the fanbase. This category can include Canon? pairings, but unlike pairings in that category, pairings in this category do not have the certainty the Canon? or Canon pairings do.
Examples: Shiznat in My-Hime and My-Otome; Yorusoi (Yoruichi/Soi Fon) in Bleach.

4. Half Fanon: I have not seen this category often, but believe it is a legitimate category. When the fanon is literally divided into two equal halves.
Example: Edward/Bella and Jacob/Bella before Edward/Bella became Canon.

5. Lesser Fanon: Pairings that don't have the overwhelming majority of the fan vote, but they are still prevalent in the fan community. They may be lesser fanon rather than fanon because the fans are divided into two equal fanon categories (like half-fanon) but there is a power imbalance between the two segments, or because the fans are divided into many fanon categories.
Examples: Bella/Jacob in Twilight (trumped by the half fanon, but still actually canon Edward/Bella); NatNao in My-Hime and My-Otome (trumped by the overwhelmingly fanon Shiznat); MaiNat (Mai/Natsuki) in My-Hime and My-Otome; Mai/Reito in My-Hime (the fanon is divided into Maikoto, Maiichi, and Mai/Reito, so Mai/Reito is bumped down into lesser fanon because of the Canon? Maiichi); Maikoto (Mai/Mikoto) (same situation as Mai/Reito); Shizuru/Tomoe in My-Otome (Trumped by Shiznat, and also less popular (possibly nearing lesser fanon crack) because many fans dislike Tomoe, unfortunately.)

6. Lesser Fanon Crack: Relationships that aren't supported by many fans, but they aren't as unheard of/out there as true crack pairings are.
Examples: Takeda/Natsuki in My-Hime; Yuuichi/Reito in My-Hime; Bella/Alice in Twilight; Natsuki/Yuuichi in the My-Hime anime (I'm not going into the manga.), Natsuki/Tomoe in My-Otome.

7. (True) Crack: Relationships between characters who, in the show, rarely or (more likely) never interact, or there close to absolutely no evidence for a romantic relationship between them. An important factor of this category is that (even though the characters may seem nice together in theory) the pairing of the two is quite unrealistic and doesn't make sense according to the logic of the show/book.
Examples: Takumi/Tomoe in My-Otome; Yoruichi/Tatsuki in Bleach; Emmett/Paul in Twilight; (and any other pairing you could think of off the top of your head that seems completely ridiculous to you).

It's important to know that pairings can fall into more than one category, and that the pairings that fall into in each category are going to be different for each person (for example, somebody could see Reito/Mai as canon. That's perfectly fine.). The examples above are my interpretations (based on observational experience and personal opinion), which may be different from yours.
The 7 categories are the main point/theory.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:48 am

Well, in my dictionary...

What I consider as canon are the following:
- MaiTate (ever since Mai-HiME started, they developed a love-hate relationship)
- ShizuNatsu a.k.a. ShizNat (which had only been marked as official in Mai-HiME Episode 25 and in the Mai-Otome)
- TakuAki (the ninja who always saves the prince in distress)
- KazuyaAkane (very explicit both in Mai-HiME and in Mai-Otome)
- ArikaMashiro (confirmed as Luu-sama said before)
- NinaSergay (although a big NO would come out to me)
- HaruKino (implied in Mai-HiME and explicit in Otome/Zwei)

Fanon:
- YohkoMidori (they're just friends)
- Choi (partners in *eherm* dirty crime)
- MaiMikoto (sisterly love)
- ShizTom
- ShizNao
- ShizNatNao
- ShizuruHaruka a.k.a. Haruzuke
- NaoMikoto (just looking at the fake Mai-HiME trailer had given this pairing away)
- TateShiho (although quite canon, Yuuichi was just in a cornered situation he had to do something...)
- ArikaNina
- Lena and Reito's older brother whose name I forgot
- LenaBruce

Crack:
- ShizTom
- ShizNao
- NatNao
- Haruzuke
- MariaYukariko?! (implied in Zwei)
- ShizNatNao
- MaiHo

Just don't get offended by these. These are based on my opinions, not yours.
The Fire Stirring Ruby
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Bubuzuke points : 2486
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am

As far as I'm concerning these are the true definitions;

Mai HiME
Canon:
Akira/Takumi
Tate/Mai - Reito/Mai
Kazuya/Akane

Fandom Borderline Canon:
Tate/Shiho

Fandom:
Shizuru/Haruka
Yukariko/Nao
Nao/Natsuki

Implied:
ShizNatsu
HaruKino
Chie/Aoi

One Sided:
Shizuru/Natsuki
Tate/Shiho

Mai Otome
Canon:
Chie/Aoi
Lena/Shiro (If it was fandom, no Arika).
Arika/Mashiro
Archduke Bel Glan Artai/Sakura (Fandom? No Mashiro or Nagi).
Akira/Takumi
Sergei/Nina
Shizuru/Natsuki
Bruce/Sifr (Fandom? No Nina).
Shizuru/Tomoe (Tomoe pounced Shizuru).
Kazuya/Akane

Fandom Borderline Canon:
Nao/Nina
Nina/Arika

One Sided:
Nina/Erstin
Lena/Elliot
Shizuru/Tomoe

Fandom:
Shizuru/Haruka
Yukariko/Nao
Nao/Natsuki
Miyu/Nao
Midori/Yohko
Tomoe/Miya (Canon in the Manga).
Nao/Shiho

Implied:
Maria/Yukariko
Monica/Maria

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

Mai Hime Canon:
Akane/Kazuya
Yukariko/Ishigami
Midori/Professor

Lol, everyone always seems to forget these pairings.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Mai Hime Canon:
Akane/Kazuya
Yukariko/Ishigami
Midori/Professor

;_; I'd hate to think that they WANT to forget these pairings. Akane x Kazuya is lovey dovey awesomeness, Yukariko x Ishigami is deliciously romantic in that sinful way....and Midori's crush for her Professor is cute. Her adorable blushy facial expressions are caused by scenes where he's mentioned. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Akane/Kazuya
Yukariko/Ishigami
Midori/Professor

;_; I'd hate to think that they WANT to forget these pairings. Akane x Kazuya is lovey dovey awesomeness, Yukariko x Ishigami is deliciously romantic in that sinful way....and Midori's crush for her Professor is cute. Her adorable blushy facial expressions are caused by scenes where he's mentioned. <3

Well, you know what certain fans are like: OMG, SHIZNATSU, SHIIIIZNATSU, and completely blank every other pairing, especially the hetero ones. >_>

I'd love to see Midori and Yohko get together in the next series though.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 am

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Akane/Kazuya
Yukariko/Ishigami
Midori/Professor

Well, you know what certain fans are like: OMG, SHIZNATSU, SHIIIIZNATSU, and completely blank every other pairing, especially the hetero ones. >_>

Luu: I hate the last two, so I'd rather they not existed. Yukariko deserves much better (Ishigami is my most hated character in this whole franchise) and the Professor was a character invented about fifteen minutes before Midori was defeated. A quick filler in the glaring plothole, someone that doesn't even exist in Mai Otome. I remember those two pairings, yeah, but I don't have to like them.

Wolvetta: Yeah, at least 85% of the active Mai Hime fandom are plain Shiznat fans, which turned me off to the fandom for a few good months. I mean, I don't mind Shiznat, I even like it, but there's much more to the series than just them!
As for Midori and Youko getting together in the next series, I think it's quite obvious where I stand on that. XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:14 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Akane/Kazuya
Yukariko/Ishigami
Midori/Professor

Luu: I hate the last two, so I'd rather they not existed. Yukariko deserves much better (Ishigami is my most hated character in this whole franchise) and the Professor was a character invented about fifteen minutes before Midori was defeated. A quick filler in the glaring plothole, someone that doesn't even exist in Mai Otome. I remember those two pairings, yeah, but I don't have to like them.

Wolvetta: Yeah, at least 85% of the active Mai Hime fandom are plain Shiznat fans, which turned me off to the fandom for a few good months. I mean, I don't mind Shiznat, I even like it, but there's much more to the series than just them!
As for Midori and Youko getting together in the next series, I think it's quite obvious where I stand on that. XD

Hopefully Sunrise has more funding these days, so let's hope this means they'll avoid such things as plot holes. Although I can't really see this in Mai HiME: Mao, considering there are already jagged edges for the character design -- just look at how... Bleach-like Mao looks along with how the new apparent style Sunrise might have chosen for the Series. But judging by their technique of pairings I would say implied pairings are definitely going to hopefully get more attention.

Though, I've always hated how people say "crack" for certain pairings, because in reality they aren't strange at all - nothing is impossible, look at Sunrise, fans probably don't even realize it was possible during the very early stages of the HiME Beta that they were possibly thinking of pairing Shizuru off with Mai.

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Mikoto16

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Mikoto17

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 am

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Hopefully Sunrise has more funding these days, so let's hope this means they'll avoid such things as plot holes. Although I can't really see this in Mai HiME: Mao, considering there are already jagged edges for the character design -- just look at how... Bleach-like Mao looks along with how the new apparent style Sunrise might have chosen for the Series. But judging by their technique of pairings I would say implied pairings are definitely going to hopefully get more attention.

Though, I've always hated how people say "crack" for certain pairings, because in reality they aren't strange at all - nothing is impossible, look at Sunrise, fans probably don't even realize it was possible during the very early stages of the HiME Beta that they were possibly thinking of pairing Shizuru off with Mai.

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Mikoto16

Which pairing is canon and which fanon (known as crack too)? - Page 2 Mikoto17

I hope so. Sunrise has been creating many anime series as of late, so I'm always hoping one of those is the next Mai-[Blank] anime. I haven't heard anything about the Mao Hime in the past few... years? so I'm wondering if it's dropped. Implied pairings? I've only seen artwork about Mao, Mikoto, Mai and Tomoe. There's also a Mai-novel thing called Neko-Hime? Or something? I dunno. I think it's drawn in a similar style.

Maybe they say it's crack because they don't like it? There are some insane "wtf" pairings that come out of nowhere, but when you think about it, under certain/different circumstances, the pairing doesn't seem so crack-ish anymore. (And there's where fanfiction comes in.)

Haha!! I just got the image of Mai staring in a reverse+yuri harem!! I suppose they thought that was too much and just made it into a love-square... unless you count Mikoto, then it's more of a love-pentagon.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next