Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

+10
Dead.And.Alive
Amaya
Ice Silver Crystal
BubuzukeOnna
Krystal of Nol
she-ga-roo
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
ookamidesu
Yuri-hime
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you a Fujino or a Viola~?

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 Vote_lcap259%Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 33 ]
Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 Vote_lcap232%Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 56

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
I'm sure that won't take very long.

Not necessarily. You've been really careful lately. Then there's that...e-mail. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not necessarily. You've been really careful lately. Then there's that...e-mail. Shizuru Fujino
Correction it was a PM... Akira Okuzaki
And careful? That's odd I'm still being the usual me.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by clemeh Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 am

Haha i am both similar to and partial to fujino!! shes definitely btter Wink alho also.. The same person?? LOLL yah "if its for my loved one ill do anything" is tje best quote ever

clemeh
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:34 pm

clemeh wrote:Haha i am both similar to and partial to fujino!! shes definitely btter Wink alho also.. The same person?? LOLL yah "if its for my loved one ill do anything" is tje best quote ever

One of my favorite quotes from the series! Shows you how far you'll go for that one special person. Shizuru Fujino

BTW Clemeh, you should get an avatar and signature for your profile! You're running around my forum NAKED! Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 am

I'm definitely more of a Fujino. I'm a deep thinker, perhaps too deep. I'll spend so much time analyzing something that I won't have the time to really stress out. I hide a lot of my emotions, to the point of it being unhealthy. I guess I also wear a mask, now that I think about it.
I also tend to torture myself in order to be close to the person I adore, even if it means concealing my affections behind friendship and sacrificing my own feelings in order to give them support or a shoulder to lean on. I'll basically commit emotional suicide, just so I can be as close to them as they'll allow.
I also tease my friends a bunch~ ;P
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:12 am

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:I'm definitely more of a Fujino. I'm a deep thinker, perhaps too deep. I'll spend so much time analyzing something that I won't have the time to really stress out. I hide a lot of my emotions, to the point of it being unhealthy. I guess I also wear a mask, now that I think about it.
I also tend to torture myself in order to be close to the person I adore, even if it means concealing my affections behind friendship and sacrificing my own feelings in order to give them support or a shoulder to lean on. I'll basically commit emotional suicide, just so I can be as close to them as they'll allow.
I also tease my friends a bunch~ ;P

;p The teasing of friends I can buy. What shocks me is your willingness to wear masks and in turn, commit emotional suicide. You must of had quite a Shizuru experience yourself with another girl, right? All our lesbian members at MM seem to share the same backstory with unrequited love. Regardless, I hope you find that happy ending Shizuru eventually got. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:29 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

;p The teasing of friends I can buy. What shocks me is your willingness to wear masks and in turn, commit emotional suicide. You must of had quite a Shizuru experience yourself with another girl, right? All our lesbian members at MM seem to share the same backstory with unrequited love. Regardless, I hope you find that happy ending Shizuru eventually got. Shizuru Fujino

It kind of blew up in my face recently, the Shizuru experience. And it's not the first time, either. But I know that things will work out in the long run.

And yes, teasing is something I enjoy >:3
.... But it's easy for my friends to get me flustered. Sometimes too easy. D:
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Don't worry about the flustered part. XD It's not enough to classy you as a Tsundere type. Ever since meeting you in devinatART, I have sensed a playful-ness in you. Henceforth, you are a Fujino~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3