Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 9 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey guys, the schedule for Otakon is posted :) You can find it on the website. In addition, Otakon's using the guidebook app this year too. Downloading it means you have the schedule, maps, hours of operation, special events, a feature to create your own schedule, and a to-do list. You can view it at http://m.guidebookapp.com. If you view that site on your phone, a little thing will appear telling you you can download the app. Any Android phone can find it in the Market.

Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 9 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by hildebrant Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 pm

I'll be there Saturday, dressed like Superboy from Young justice and hunting down artbooks in the dealer's room. If anyone wants my cell number please email me and we'll hang for a bit. I'll also take commissions if anyone's interested.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Hey guys, the schedule for Otakon is posted :) You can find it on the website. In addition, Otakon's using the guidebook app this year too. Downloading it means you have the schedule, maps, hours of operation, special events, a feature to create your own schedule, and a to-do list. You can view it at http://m.guidebookapp.com. If you view that site on your phone, a little thing will appear telling you you can download the app. Any Android phone can find it in the Market.

:) Thanks for the update, Rachy. The time is almost at hand. *bounces*

hildebrant wrote:I'll be there Saturday, dressed like Superboy from Young justice and hunting down artbooks in the dealer's room. If anyone wants my cell number please email me and we'll hang for a bit. I'll also take commissions if anyone's interested.

I'll definitely be hanging around the dealer's room on Saturday. We'll exchange information in a few days. Until then, prepare for Kombat. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 am

What time when available for Meet-up Lunch in this Saturday around noon or at night.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

The get together is at 4:30 pm in front of the large steps outside of the convention center on Saturday. We will then walk to the Cheesecake Factory in the Inner Harbor area.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:The get together is at 4:30 pm in front of the large steps outside of the convention center on Saturday. We will then walk to the Cheesecake Factory in the Inner Harbor area.

We're there, dude. pokemon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

Here's a little informational/promotional video for us:

Didn't have much time to be creative, so I just tossed that together. :) We're pretty much just getting our presence at the con out there in case anyone wants to hang. More the merrier, so they say.

Shizuru Kaichou : As lawlg as nobady hurts mah Notski~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

I made a vlog as well~

FOR OTAKON!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:59 am

Yeah, Duran isn't going to last long inside of Shigure. XD We'll get you a bigger bag in the dealer's room.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm

We've got it taken care of x3

IN OTHER NEWS:

Daddy Luu and I arrived safely and had fun exploring! We also ate at a nice Irish Pub and other things <3

I'll update more after I get some rest, I am tired as FUCK! xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 pm

D: I'm not coming on Friday, due to a lack of transport at the last moment...
GOMEN.
But I am coming on Saturday and Sunday :DD
See you guys for lunch on Saturday :'D
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Haha I got here around noon and we were even able to check in then. It was great. We then met one of our other roommates shortly there after and headed to the Harbor and toured that big warship. I got tons of pics from that.

Been down there again tonight and explored. Got some ice cream from a truck too. My very first time XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 am

pokemoneg wrote:D: I'm not coming on Friday, due to a lack of transport at the last moment...
GOMEN.
But I am coming on Saturday and Sunday :DD
See you guys for lunch on Saturday :'D

>:3 How dares you. We had quite a day with lesbians, cosplayers, angry drivers that tried to literally kill us (To Raven it's a new experience. Happens to me all the time XD ), and purple dragons! XD No joke! But this is only the beginning, you better show up Saturday or else we shall hack ze InterNEG with Ishigami viruses! >:3

Chibi Rachy wrote:Haha I got here around noon and we were even able to check in then. It was great. We then met one of our other roommates shortly there after and headed to the Harbor and toured that big warship. I got tons of pics from that.

Been down there again tonight and explored. Got some ice cream from a truck too. My very first time XD

Awesome Rach, can't wait to meet up. XD We were going to get ice cream from the truck too, but Raven saw too many hot girls and had to Pokemon Snap them into oblivion. XD This bitch is crazy, arguably my best con sidekick in years.

Of course, I got my badge already (Madoka!) and pretty much what Raven said, we whored the Harbor. Headed to Barnes & Noble too, got Ultramaniac vol. 3 for myself and the 12th volume of Vampire Knight for Raven. Wait until you hear our story about the 'rainbow church'. XDDD

Rach, Hildebrant and anyone else who isn't Neggeh, see you bitches tomorrow. We have a day planned out but we'll still play by ear. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 am

Best. Church. EVER!

I think we need to make a NEW Otakon thread to show all our pics and experiences. <3

But for now? I shall see y'all later~

EDIT: Here's a pic of what me and Daddy Luu are wearing today guys~

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 9 100_3453

HIT US UP~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Best. Church. EVER!

I think we need to make a NEW Otakon thread to show all our pics and experiences. <3

But for now? I shall see y'all later~

EDIT: Here's a pic of what me and Daddy Luu are wearing today guys~

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 9 100_3453

HIT US UP~

Luu!! I want the shirt!! D8<

Huhu, hope you guys have fun! I'll be waiting on the pics ><
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am

MidnightPersona wrote:EDIT: Here's a pic of what me and Daddy Luu are wearing today guys~

HIT US UP~
Looking good guys! Have fun! Otakon is epic =D

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 pm

ATTENTION ALL HiME/OTOME FANS AT OTAKON! (And the Akane I met today. HI HI!) Here is the meet info!

Chibi Rachy wrote:The get together is at 4:30 pm in front of the large steps outside of the convention center on Saturday. We will then walk to the Cheesecake Factory in the Inner Harbor area.

Be sure to be prepared for a good meal with good people/friends and all HiME/Otome cosplayers wear your costume because we want photos! All HiME/Otome fans, costume or no, come!!!!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 am

I will bring the lunkhead :D

Today's been a blast~ The Madoka premiere was amazing and I found some great people in line to talk to. The Godoka is actually my Neviril tomorrow.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 pm

GAHAHAHAHA Today was amazing! I'll let Luu post about it xD
A special little thing from the Sunrise panel I think we will all appreciate.
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Thank You for everyone on being here for whole get together, a great time and experience with others. I hope we should do this for AnimeUSA and Katsucon in the DC Metro near future. This is just the beginning for Mai-Multiverse message boards.

PS: Raven you hooked, line and sinker at the whole Sunrise Industry Panel
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Lol. Share the funnies, guys! You know, for those who were less fortunate and couldnt make it! XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting time but I blame that on not giving out my cell number so I could meet up with you guys at the cheesecake factory like the original plan was. Well I got a haul consisting of an Ayami Kojima artbook, a Devil May Cry 4 artbook, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and Gundam 00 path of a trailblazer and the last issue of the Najica manga for my collection. I also met some great artists at AA and got some great memories from another great Otakon. Take care and hopefully we can actually meet up sometime in the future.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. Share the funnies, guys! You know, for those who were less fortunate and couldnt make it! XD

Oh there are a lot of stories to tell. XD Just wait until I get some rest, then I'm sharing my overall experience with Raven and company.

hildebrant wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting time but I blame that on not giving out my cell number so I could meet up with you guys at the cheesecake factory like the original plan was. Well I got a haul consisting of an Ayami Kojima artbook, a Devil May Cry 4 artbook, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and Gundam 00 path of a trailblazer and the last issue of the Najica manga for my collection. I also met some great artists at AA and got some great memories from another great Otakon. Take care and hopefully we can actually meet up sometime in the future.

Nice haul hildebrant, too bad we couldn't meet up. Plenty of chances in the near future to do so, just glad everyone had an awesome time.

Thank you all who attended and chatted us up. It was an opportunity to have fun and make our presence/fandom known. It felt great having Raven experience her first Otakon, especially with our upcoming surprise that will be posted in the announcement thread. All I can say is that giving Raven a "push" was the right thing to do, she loves this fandom just as much as the rest of us and giving her the chance to show it on a grand stage like Otakon feels kinda like seeing your children make it. :) I'd also like to thank Rachy for assembling the great dinner meeting and thank Neg for being one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life. XDDD She reminds me of all my female friends here in NY, spazzy, laughs at EVERYTHING and TROLOLOLOLS every word we say. XD I love you more than ever Neg!

Thank you again everyone! Look forward to doing this again in the future.

Mai-Multiverse will be at this year's SugoiCon and next year's Katsucon. Don't know about the NYC Anime Festival yet.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm

xDDDD Love you too Luu~
As much as a lesbikin can love a man xD
Once I get some sleep I'll probably do a vlog on my reaction to Otakon xD
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 pm

We are going to make a thread for experiences! A diff one, this one is crowded for planning. DO IT!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next