Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 22 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
It most likely will be, I've never had the thought to change it, even after so long (I can't believe this year will mark two years since I joined, it feels like an eternity ago)

Shizuru Fujino Time flies, Mi-Cray. Like most of us, you'll be growing old with this forum.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 22 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by franticfranz Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:51 am

I retained the Mami avatar and the graceful shooter banner on my siggy, added Homu-chan gifs for more Homuhomu adoration!! :)

Homuhomuhomu~ <33333333333333333333
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:25 am

franticfranz wrote:I retained the Mami avatar and the graceful shooter banner on my siggy, added Homu-chan gifs for more Homuhomu adoration!! :)

Homuhomuhomu~ <33333333333333333333

LONG LIVE HOMU HOMU! (well she will since she's imortal now lol)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Franny is the biggest Mami fan I've ever met. :3 I love your devotion!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Ikr! I'm so devoted to Mami-sama! :3
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm

franticfranz wrote:Ikr! I'm so devoted to Mami-sama! :3

:'3 As a faithful devotee to Mami-san, may you please direct me to the best tumblr site for Mami gifs? I'm collecting animated gifs from Madoka, but I could use your help~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 am

Updated my avi and sig to Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mars!  Shiho Huit Because Pluto rules Scorpio, but since Pluto isn't a planet anymore, Scorpio is now ruled by Mars  Akira Okuzaki  Because it's definitely time to celebrate Sailor Moon!  Mikoto Minagi 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Updated my avi and sig to Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mars!  Shiho Huit Because Pluto rules Scorpio, but since Pluto isn't a planet anymore, Scorpio is now ruled by Mars  Akira Okuzaki  Because it's definitely time to celebrate Sailor Moon!  Mikoto Minagi 

I, for one ADORE your avatar because Setsuna is the most beautiful of all the Sailor Senshi.  setsuna  Plus, that's one of her most famous manga portraits!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Reviving one of my favorite threads

My current signature + avatar combo is an edit of an art (drawn by yours truly) of Mercury Black from RWBY! He's my favorite male character so far, and the signature also links to a tumblr art!askblog I made for him :3

Currently under construction, but do visit!

I'll prolly use a Yang signature/avatar combo once im bored of him tho huehuhue
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:07 pm

depression76 wrote:Reviving one of my favorite threads

My current signature + avatar combo is an edit of an art (drawn by yours truly) of Mercury Black from RWBY! He's my favorite male character so far, and the signature also links to a tumblr art!askblog I made for him :3

Currently under construction, but do visit!

I'll prolly use a Yang signature/avatar combo once im bored of him tho huehuhue

:'3 I'll be awaiting said Yang signature~ I might get a Ruby avatar for myself in the future. Not familiar with Mercury Black (did I overlook him or is he a season 2 character?), but it's a well made signature.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:'3 I'll be awaiting said Yang signature~ I might get a Ruby avatar for myself in the future. Not familiar with Mercury Black (did I overlook him or is he a season 2 character?), but it's a well made signature.
Gyahaha yes!! Yang is my default fave out of the peeps from RWBY so I'll use her soon. I just have to choose which pic of her I have to use as a sig :'D

GET RUBY GET RUBY! ugh that girl is so presh >u<. Ah yea he's a volume 2 character, but he appeared at the end of episode 16 of volume 1 with Cinder for a few seconds. And thanks haha, I haven't been making sigs for half a year so I'm pretty rusty :'3
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:16 pm

depression76 wrote:
Gyahaha yes!! Yang is my default fave out of the peeps from RWBY so I'll use her soon. I just have to choose which pic of her I have to use as a sig :'D

GET RUBY GET RUBY! ugh that girl is so presh >u<. Ah yea he's a volume 2 character, but he appeared at the end of episode 16 of volume 1 with Cinder for a few seconds. And thanks haha, I haven't been making sigs for half a year so I'm pretty rusty :'3

:'D Won't be a simple task! I've never seen a bad shot of Yang! Girl is fab from all angles~

devious Is that so, Deppy? Then it would be a crime to all humanity if I didn't ask you to make me a Ruby avatar~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:05 pm

I love IV to pieces, but I don't want that gif in my signature anymore. For that matter, I'm not satisfied with my current one, but I'll fix that later. RP is soon.

I took out the gif and put in a picture of my favorite Barian, because that was much needed. I like to keep my signature updated when my obsessions change and IV has been demoted.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Lerena wrote:I love IV to pieces, but I don't want that gif in my signature anymore. For that matter, I'm not satisfied with my current one, but I'll fix that later. RP is soon.

I took out the gif and put in a picture of my favorite Barian, because that was much needed. I like to keep my signature updated when my obsessions change and IV has been demoted.

Your signature is really cool, Lerena! :) Speaking of which,  I would like to learn the art of placing gifs inside signatures. Deppy did now, then Nats, now you're interested. >:3 I want in on this trend...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 am

Welllllll.......For my avatar, it's a sketch I made of a Shizuru in a Natsuki shirt. I love it because it's Shizuru, yay!

The first one is made by me....again Shizzy!!!

And the other one.....
Is made by the talented, Deppy!!! I've been in love with it since she made it for me.

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:45 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Welllllll.......For my avatar, it's a sketch I made of a Shizuru in a Natsuki shirt. I love it because it's Shizuru, yay!

The first one is made by me....again Shizzy!!!

And the other one.....
Is made by the talented, Deppy!!! I've been in love with it since she made it for me.

You have a fabulous combo, Kara. >:3 It's like the prettiest girl showing up at the dance, flaunting her shit everywhere! Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:01 am

I changed my signature a bit. Needed a bit of a personal update Akira Okuzaki
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I changed my signature a bit. Needed a bit of a personal update Akira Okuzaki

Your biggest faces being Natsuki and Inuyasha. Elsa
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:56 pm

I changed my Avatar and Signature after almost a year I think.

My Avatar is a Digital Painting I made of Johanna Mason <3

My Signatures are of Katniss and Johanna. One Johanna's famous line from Catching Fire "Love is Weird."

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:25 pm

firesphere306 wrote:I changed my Avatar and Signature after almost a year I think.

My Avatar is a Digital Painting I made of Johanna Mason <3

My Signatures are of Katniss and Johanna. One Johanna's famous line from Catching Fire "Love is Weird."

Your entire combo makes me weak in the knees. :'D I cannot think of a better live action crack couple than Katniss and Johanna.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 am

Changed my siggy a bit, featuring my two favorite Puella Magi, Akemi Homura and Tomoe Mami. :3
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 pm

franticfranz wrote:Changed my siggy a bit, featuring my two favorite Puella Magi, Akemi Homura and Tomoe Mami. :3

The Mami gif is from the best fight in the entire movie. *3* Ahhh~ Homura vs. Mami wasn't just a fight, it was a work of art!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:54 am

Would be about time to explain my....

The avatar is an AU Ruby Rose from RWBY. It's from the artist twi-san, her/his drawings are awesome!
My signature is also Ruby Rose, but this time, it's an actual scenes from an Episode... if I remember correctly it was around Ep8-10 I think.
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:Would be about time to explain my....

The avatar is an AU Ruby Rose from RWBY. It's from the artist twi-san, her/his drawings are awesome!
My signature is also Ruby Rose, but this time, it's an actual scenes from an Episode... if I remember correctly it was around Ep8-10 I think.

Your Ruby Rose signature kicks ass! Switch it up on a monthly basis!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:Would be about time to explain my....

Your Ruby Rose signature kicks ass! Switch it up on a monthly basis!

I wish I knew how to insert these into my signature without making them stop working.... I don't remember who helped me back then.....
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next