Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 12 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:48 pm

*_* Loving the new signature, Kona! However...

Konaxookami wrote:My icon is my personal icon I use for basically all of my social networking nonsense

>:3 It looks like your chibi counterpart is partaking in social networking nonsense. >_> It's...cute.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 12 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

I decided to be a bit different from my norm and shit and show the side of Shizuru people try and ignore anymore and, well, it fits me (believe it or not). So I asked Deppy to make the siggy, found an icon of Shizuru I felt fit my mind-set/me and a little quote from Reito and bam.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*_* Loving the new signature, Kona! However...

Konaxookami wrote:My icon is my personal icon I use for basically all of my social networking nonsense

>:3 It looks like your chibi counterpart is partaking in social networking nonsense. >_> It's...cute.

Wanna know why Luu?

CAUSE I'M CUTE.
I'M A KAWAII MOFO. pokemon

Not really, but yeah, lil' Kona is looking at Tumblr probably...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Konaxookami wrote:Wanna know why Luu?

CAUSE I'M CUTE.
I'M A KAWAII MOFO. pokemon

Not really, but yeah, lil' Kona is looking at Tumblr probably...

pokemon BITCH, PLZ. I'M THE BOOTLEG ASH.

dawn <------ You're the DAWN.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 am

Have trouble finding decent Sara pictures for now, but I REALLY wanted a new signature and avatar, so decided to go with the thing everybody recognizes me for - TakuAki.
So, it's Ninja-chan being cute on my avatar, and a nice TakuAki picture in the signature.
Oh, and the random quote is from my book series. Don't have a decent name for it yet, but people call it ''Nathanielbook'' because the main character is named Nathaniel. Currently I am on the second book, and Oregano is a character I never thought I would like. But, surprisingly, she turned out a lot more likeable than I expected her to be. She is also the character I had the less problem with, she had almost no editing (only minor), and I didn't have the need to change ANY of her lines at all.

Oregano: I am just too cool for editing. dawn

...Yeah.

Decent stuff,no?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Have trouble finding decent Sara pictures for now, but I REALLY wanted a new signature and avatar, so decided to go with the thing everybody recognizes me for - TakuAki.
So, it's Ninja-chan being cute on my avatar, and a nice TakuAki picture in the signature.
Oh, and the random quote is from my book series. Don't have a decent name for it yet, but people call it ''Nathanielbook'' because the main character is named Nathaniel. Currently I am on the second book, and Oregano is a character I never thought I would like. But, surprisingly, she turned out a lot more likeable than I expected her to be. She is also the character I had the less problem with, she had almost no editing (only minor), and I didn't have the need to change ANY of her lines at all.

Oregano: I am just too cool for editing. dawn

...Yeah.

Decent stuff,no?

Hey Zwei-chan! You can always request Sara screen shots here!:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1428p40-request-a-dvd-blu-ray-screenshot-thread-mai-otome-zwei-0sifr

There's one for Mai-HiME in the Mai-HiME section too! ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:04 am

Hey Zwei-chan! You can always request Sara screen shots here!:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1428p40-request-a-dvd-blu-ray-screenshot-thread-mai-otome-zwei-0sifr

There's one for Mai-HiME in the Mai-HiME section too! ^_~

Thanks!

I don't really want to bug you with that, plus I have never tried to edit screenshots, mostly work with fan-art, but I will see what I can make.
For now I will keep my ''TakuAki + random quote'' set. It is quite nice. Simple, but I like it.
Akira Takumi
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:I don't really want to bug you with that, plus I have never tried to edit screenshots, mostly work with fan-art, but I will see what I can make.
For now I will keep my ''TakuAki + random quote'' set. It is quite nice. Simple, but I like it.
Akira Takumi

No problem, Zwei-chan. Your current combo is perfect anyway. ;p Uke Akira always does the trick~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 pm

bump

My avatar for July and August is obviously Una Shamrock, the former Gakuenchou of Garderobe Academy in Sifr. Since the character is always so serious, I've decided to use the rare shot of her smiling. I know Una is a Headmistress, Otome and commander, but she should smile more often. It suits her~

As for my signature, I've decided to use the gif of Holy Grail Sailor Moon (not to be confused with Super Sailor Moon, which is the form Pegasus gives her in SuperS) from the Sailor Moon S motion picture. Known to dubbies as "Hearts in Ice".

Don't worry, Dep. The Idina Menzel signature you made is being used elsewhere. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

My avatar for July and August is obviously Una Shamrock, the former Gakuenchou of Garderobe Academy in Sifr. Since the character is always so serious, I've decided to use the rare shot of her smiling. I know Una is a Headmistress, Otome and commander, but she should smile more often. It suits her~

As for my signature, I've decided to use the gif of Holy Grail Sailor Moon (not to be confused with Super Sailor Moon, which is the form Pegasus gives her in SuperS) from the Sailor Moon S motion picture. Known to dubbies as "Hearts in Ice".

Don't worry, Dep. The Idina Menzel signature you made is being used elsewhere. ^_~

Haha, it's no problem xD
Since you've used the sig somewhere else, you won't mind if I post it up on dA yes? Natsuki Kruger2

Cheers mate! *runs off
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Nagi wrote:

@ Thread I think words suited my personality more. Besides, I have no picture editing skills whatsoever XD So there, a chunk of words in my siggy.

Yeah, what Chigi said. My signature is a couple of quotes I use a bunch, the first one actually being mine (see the quote thread for more details).

The avatar is a clip I took from the "This Week's Armitage" omake; I tried to get a picture where she looked happy, as opposed to embarrased or uncomfortable. With time, I should get some things that are more Haruka-worthy.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:59 am

I know this isn't the "Rate the member's avatar and signature thread" but I just wanted to ask if you'd like a HQ Blu-Ray version of the Haruka avatar, BM. :) I think Haruka herself would appreciate it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 pm

My avvie is Sarah summoning her robe.
I made it myself some years ago..... I like how it turned out. :3

And I have no siggy yet. Well, I made some but I was kinda lazy to search for them among my files.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:My avvie is Sarah summoning her robe.
I made it myself some years ago..... I like how it turned out. :3

And I have no siggy yet. Well, I made some but I was kinda lazy to search for them among my files.

:3 You need a signature, ShezNek. I will not have you struttin' around the forum with no panties on.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:33 pm

It's called the 'Strike Witches Erica Hartman syndrome'...

But Okay, I shall search for one....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It's called the 'Strike Witches Erica Hartman syndrome'...

But Okay, I shall search for one....

:'3 Please do, ShezNek. You wouldn't want someone taking advantage of you with no panties on... Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:51 am

I made my crazy Mikoto into my icon (Because I'm a vain twat) and my signature is of Azula...because she is quite possibly my favourite female cartoon character ever *_____*
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:I made my crazy Mikoto into my icon (Because I'm a vain twat) and my signature is of Azula...because she is quite possibly my favourite female cartoon character ever *_____*

Your Mikoto avatar is intense, Freek!!! Your Azula signature is nice too...but...you love her better than KORRA?!

Korra chibi

But it's KORRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GhibliFreek wrote:I made my crazy Mikoto into my icon (Because I'm a vain twat) and my signature is of Azula...because she is quite possibly my favourite female cartoon character ever *_____*

Your Mikoto avatar is intense, Freek!!! Your Azula signature is nice too...but...you love her better than KORRA?!

Korra chibi

But it's KORRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT HELP IT I WAS IN TEARS WATCHING THE FINALE OF AVATAR IT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS....that and TyZula ehich I shall forever view as canon :I
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:I CANT HELP IT I WAS IN TEARS WATCHING THE FINALE OF AVATAR IT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS....that and TyZula ehich I shall forever view as canon :I

;_; TyZula is sexy, sure. Jenna (WolvenBane08) showed me how lovely the couple is. <3 But....

IT'S KORRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Korra chibi

Too many feels. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

my sig is shizbrand because shizbrand rocks
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GhibliFreek wrote:I CANT HELP IT I WAS IN TEARS WATCHING THE FINALE OF AVATAR IT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS....that and TyZula ehich I shall forever view as canon :I

;_; TyZula is sexy, sure. Jenna (WolvenBane08) showed me how lovely the couple is. <3 But....

IT'S KORRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Korra chibi

Too many feels. ;_;

Have you even watched the original series yet Luu? XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 pm

I have a new siggy, simple but it shows my favorite pairing. :3

There Luu, I've some panties on now....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I know this isn't the "Rate the member's avatar and signature thread" but I just wanted to ask if you'd like a HQ Blu-Ray version of the Haruka avatar, BM. :) I think Haruka herself would appreciate it.

I would never turn down an offer to get some intense hi-res Haruka...hurrr-hurr giggity
...ahem.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

:3 You need a signature, ShezNek. I will not have you struttin' around the forum with no panties on.

Wait, WHAT?!? Since when did THAT rule go into effect?

Gakuenchou Not one to agree with...anyone, but I gotta go with BMan on this one. You're pretty much a "no-pantsu" type, Luu.
Shizuru Kaichou Oh, that's just for you, Na-tsu-ki.
Gakuenchou SHIZURU! Besides, you never wear anything under that yukata, either, so what are you talking about?
Kagura It's tradition. Besides, panty lines on a kimono is just low class.
Shizuru Kaichou Exactly. It's tradition. Hotness tradition (winks).
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Let's go commando everyone!! (*A*)/
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next