Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 28 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:54 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Update! Changed my avatar and one signature to my characters from my Graphic Novel Fire Sphere. The Quote is said by Gabrielle who is in the middle of trying to explain who she is to someone. It's a sort of haunting quote, telling the audience that she isn't right in the head and that something is controlling her. What that is...you'll have to find out when you read the story :3

That quote is so damn good! From what I remember, most of the profound quotes in Fire Sphere came from Gabby herself. With Loki in second, but surprisingly, it's Gabby who happens to convey a more philosophical spirit. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE'S BROKEN! AND IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 28 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by firesphere306 Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Update! Changed my avatar and one signature to my characters from my Graphic Novel Fire Sphere. The Quote is said by Gabrielle who is in the middle of trying to explain who she is to someone. It's a sort of haunting quote, telling the audience that she isn't right in the head and that something is controlling her. What that is...you'll have to find out when you read the story :3

That quote is so damn good! From what I remember, most of the profound quotes in Fire Sphere came from Gabby herself. With Loki in second, but surprisingly, it's Gabby who happens to convey a more philosophical spirit. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE'S BROKEN! AND IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! X3

Right! Gabby does :3 Gabby is broken, alone and stumbling through her whole life not being able to remember at all. Ahmes has great quotes too, especially when she tries to couch Gabby or comfort:3 lots of good quotes in this story and it's not even done yet, written or drawn. The original series is just the beginning Wink Prequel and sequel are planned.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

My Avatar comes from the Mai-Series, of course! More specifically to Mai-HiME. :3 We all know who she is so there's little point going in to many details. All I can say is that she is a Character in Anime that I connected with early on in life. :D

My Signature is of Ran-Chan (Girl-type Ranma) from Ranma 1/2, taken from one of the manga pages. Ranma 1/2 continues to be a very treasured anime series to me dating back to around the same time I had gotten into the Mai-Series for the first time. Ranma 1/2 was actually the first anime that really fired up my love for anime. It was truly a magical experience for me in the day! ^^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Right! Gabby does :3 Gabby is broken, alone and stumbling through her whole life not being able to remember at all. Ahmes has great quotes too, especially when she tries to couch Gabby or comfort:3 lots of good quotes in this story and it's not even done yet, written or drawn. The original series is just the beginning Wink Prequel and sequel are planned.

Sounds exciting, Kara! ;A; However, it'll be forever planned so long as you fear Firesphere's biggest delayer:

SHADING

laugh

ShadowMikoto wrote:
My Signature is of Ran-Chan (Girl-type Ranma) from Ranma 1/2, taken from one of the manga pages. Ranma 1/2 continues to be a very treasured anime series to me dating back to around the same time I had gotten into the Mai-Series for the first time. Ranma 1/2 was actually the first anime that really fired up my love for anime. It was truly a magical experience for me in the day! ^^

I hear you, man! Sailor Moon was my first, but I discovered Ranma 1/2 around the same time, too. I loved how funny it was! That and Urusei Yatsura are Rumiko Takahashi's funniest anime shows ever. Her humor was so over the top and random back then. Rin-ne can be funny, too, just not in the same zany way. Love your signature, Mikoto!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Sounds exciting, Kara! ;A; However, it'll be forever planned so long as you fear Firesphere's biggest delayer:

SHADING

laugh

ShadowMikoto wrote:

I hear you, man! Sailor Moon was my first, but I discovered Ranma 1/2 around the same time, too. I loved how funny it was! That and Urusei Yatsura are Rumiko Takahashi's funniest anime shows ever. Her humor was so over the top and random back then. Rin-ne can be funny, too, just not in the same zany way. Love your signature, Mikoto!

I know what you mean! :3 RIN-NE has the same comedy antics that compare with other series by Rumiko Takahashi, like Ranma 1/2, but in a more modern toned fashion. Sailor Moon was an anime I saw during the 90's, but at the time I did not really know what anime was, and for whichever reason it was, I wasn't curious to even find out at that time XD I later went back to all of Sailor Moon sometime after and instantly fell in love with it. Especially season 3, Super! Thanks, needed some Ranma 1/2 in my Signature now that some awesome releases came out for it on BD! :D (Movies, OVA's collection yay!)
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
I know what you mean! :3 RIN-NE has the same comedy antics that compare with other series by Rumiko Takahashi, like Ranma 1/2, but in a more modern toned fashion. Sailor Moon was an anime I saw during the 90's, but at the time I did not really know what anime was, and for whichever reason it was, I wasn't curious to even find out at that time XD I later went back to all of Sailor Moon sometime after and instantly fell in love with it. Especially season 3, Super! Thanks, needed some Ranma 1/2 in my Signature now that some awesome releases came out for it on BD! :D (Movies, OVA's collection yay!)

Happy It's weird how we grow up not thinking anime is anime. Before your time, they had a fairy tales anime running on Nickelodeon Jr. called "Grimm's Fairy Tales". The U.S. intro is below. It clearly is anime, but a pre-Sailor Moon me didn't know that:

At the time, I had no idea that it was anime. I wasn't properly introduced to anime until Dragon Ball a few years later, but even then, it didn't get me into Japanese animation, nor made me aware that these were stories and characters from another country. When Sailor Moon showed up, my love and knowledge of anime and Japan finally kicked in.

YES! With my birthday and Christmas coming soon, I'll be taking advantage of Rightstuf anime's sales on Ranma 1/2 Blu-Rays, as well as Revolutionary Girl Utena! I already have Sailor Moon Crystal season 3 heading to my home soon!!! Chibi moon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

Happy It's weird how we grow up not thinking anime is anime. Before your time, they had a fairy tales anime running on Nickelodeon Jr. called "Grimm's Fairy Tales". The U.S. intro is below. It clearly is anime, but a pre-Sailor Moon me didn't know that:

At the time, I had no idea that it was anime. I wasn't properly introduced to anime until Dragon Ball a few years later, but even then, it didn't get me into Japanese animation, nor made me aware that these were stories and characters from another country. When Sailor Moon showed up, my love and knowledge of anime and Japan finally kicked in.

YES! With my birthday and Christmas coming soon, I'll be taking advantage of Rightstuf anime's sales on Ranma 1/2 Blu-Rays, as well as Revolutionary Girl Utena! I already have Sailor Moon Crystal season 3 heading to my home soon!!! Chibi moon

Yes, anime began looking a lot like the 80's Magical Girl anime, then when the 90's came in, anime started looking like Sailor Moon! Which revolutionized both the Genre, and the Animation-Style. I haven ever watched Utena! but by the looks of it I could easily get into that one. That's actually sort of an understatement lol, because I'm able to sit (for the most part) through any anime as long as it is actually called anime! That is awesome that you have Season 3 of SMC on the way! That was such a good season for the remake of the manga-version. Due to reasons I would rather not really go into, I lost all of my Sailor Moon merchandise... :( But I'm going to work at getting every bit of it back on time for the release of Sailor Moon Super S on BD! :3 :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:18 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Yes, anime began looking a lot like the 80's Magical Girl anime, then when the 90's came in, anime started looking like Sailor Moon! Which revolutionized both the Genre, and the Animation-Style. I haven ever watched Utena! but by the looks of it I could easily get into that one. That's actually sort of an understatement lol, because I'm able to sit (for the most part) through any anime as long as it is actually called anime! That is awesome that you have Season 3 of SMC on the way! That was such a good season for the remake of the manga-version. Due to reasons I would rather not really go into, I lost all of my Sailor Moon merchandise... :( But I'm going to work at getting every bit of it back on time for the release of Sailor Moon Super S on BD! :3 :3

Oh, I think you'll love Utena! While it's rather abstract and hard to understand at first, I know you're smart enough to understand the symbolism hidden throughout the show. You'll see what I mean! I feel Utena was the second big yuri related anime that was released in Japan. After Sailor Moon and before Mai-HiME. You don't want to miss out on it!

I actually got to rewatch Sailor Moon Crystal season 3! Just as incredible as the first time around. You'll see pics in the Sailor Moon thread soon!

Whoa! How did you close all of your Sailor Moon merchandise? Sad Sounds personal, but I'm with you in getting Super Moon SuperS in April (?). I already preordered my copy of the Limited Edition box set on righstufanime! Usagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

Oh, I think you'll love Utena! While it's rather abstract and hard to understand at first, I know you're smart enough to understand the symbolism hidden throughout the show. You'll see what I mean! I feel Utena was the second big yuri related anime that was released in Japan. After Sailor Moon and before Mai-HiME. You don't want to miss out on it!

I actually got to rewatch Sailor Moon Crystal season 3! Just as incredible as the first time around.   You'll see pics in the Sailor Moon thread soon!

Whoa! How did you close all of your Sailor Moon merchandise? Sad Sounds personal, but I'm with you in getting Super Moon SuperS in April (?). I already preordered my copy of the Limited Edition box set on righstufanime! Usagi

Well I will be the first to admit that there's always more for me to learn when it comes to anime understanding, but I do understand a lot of the symbolism in anime and how they apply to the series. I will soon be preordering Sailor Moon SuperS on BD, but I'll have to hold off for at least another week, that's when I get paid. I lost a lot of my Sailor Moon merchandise during a state of depression, actually. I felt that I was losing touch with anime for what seemed like an endless amount of time, and I ended up taking a lot of my merchandise in for money. I find it a little hilarious reading my last post though because since writing it I have since accumulated all the Viz Media sets again on BD and the respective first part Limited Edition Boxsets to go with the second halves. Sailor Moon R Part 2 is the only one that hasn't arrived yet. It got delayed due to the snowy weather. I hope to see it arrive soon though. :D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:24 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Well I will be the first to admit that there's always more for me to learn when it comes to anime understanding, but I do understand a lot of the symbolism in anime and how they apply to the series. I will soon be preordering Sailor Moon SuperS on BD, but I'll have to hold off for at least another week, that's when I get paid. I lost a lot of my Sailor Moon merchandise during a state of depression, actually. I felt that I was losing touch with anime for what seemed like an endless amount of time, and I ended up taking a lot of my merchandise in for money. I find it a little hilarious reading my last post though because since writing it I have since accumulated all the Viz Media sets again on BD and the respective first part Limited Edition Boxsets to go with the second halves. Sailor Moon R Part 2 is the only one that hasn't arrived yet. It got delayed due to the snowy weather. I hope to see it arrive soon though. :D

It must have arrived by now! Sailor Moon R Part 2 is where the Black Moon arc really kicks off! By that point, the Ayakashi (or Phantom) Sisters have turned good, and the Sailor Senshi are taking on Prince Diamond's family. Not to mention that master manipulator bastard, Wiseman. Great stuff!

Sorry to hear about your depression. You know, shows like Sailor Moon can help get back on your feet. Not saying it's a cure for depression, but even at my lowest point in life, Sailor Moon is the show I would like to see if I'm suffering myself. It's funny, entertaining, but most importantly - reminds you to love. For only love can truly save the world. Something Usagi and friends are 100% masters at Usagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

It must have arrived by now! Sailor Moon R Part 2 is where the Black Moon arc really kicks off! By that point, the Ayakashi (or Phantom) Sisters have turned good, and the Sailor Senshi are taking on Prince Diamond's family. Not to mention that master manipulator bastard, Wiseman. Great stuff!

Sorry to hear about your depression. You know, shows like Sailor Moon can help get back on your feet. Not saying it's a cure for depression, but even at my lowest point in life, Sailor Moon is the show I would like to see if I'm suffering myself. It's funny, entertaining, but most importantly - reminds you to love. For only love can truly save the world. Something Usagi and friends are 100% masters at Usagi

I couldn't agree with you more, I consider Sailor Moon to be a very uplifting series. It's full of everything that a series needs to be good. I actually don't even know where to begin, but because of depression and a home environment that does not approve of anime, for whichever reason, I had to actually get rid of everything. It sucks, I know. I sometimes think about all the anime I've bought and miss it tremendously. But I just wasn't fortunate to live in an environment where anime is acceptable. I still watch anime and read manga online, I just don't think I will be able to buy the merchandise anytime soon.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more, I consider Sailor Moon to be a very uplifting series. It's full of everything that a series needs to be good. I actually don't even know where to begin, but because of depression and a home environment that does not approve of anime, for whichever reason, I had to actually get rid of everything. It sucks, I know. I sometimes think about all the anime I've bought and miss it tremendously. But I just wasn't fortunate to live in an environment where anime is acceptable. I still watch anime and read manga online, I just don't think I will be able to buy the merchandise anytime soon.

Sad That's so sad, Mikoto! Fortunately it'll never really disappear from your life since you have this forum, and the vastness of the internet to keep it alive. About your home environment...no real details necessary, but I just don't approve of taking away something that makes you happy. Whatever the reason is, I don't buy it by default.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

Sad That's so sad, Mikoto! Fortunately it'll never really disappear from your life since you have this forum, and the vastness of the internet to keep it alive. About your home environment...no real details necessary, but I just don't approve of taking away something that makes you happy. Whatever the reason is, I don't buy it by default.

Thanks :3 Since selling it all off, I went into deep thought... Like Contemplation Deep Thought, and thought how I could bring back my anime into an environment that would be receiving of it. I had the master plan of retrieving a smaller percentage back, which made it more tolerable to some people to have around. The thrift store that had my anime for literally weeks and weeks was still there when I went back to it. (No one around where I live is into anime lol I'm one of the special few Razz) At first I was thinking reclaiming my Magic Knight Rayearth boxsets were going to be well over 100 dollars, seeing how some of them sell for over 400 on Amazon.ca. Well, to my amazement, they only sold for like 30 dollars. So I was able to recover a total of 10 anime that was very cherished by me. Such as all my Mai-Series stuff. Literally everything. All of my Magic Knight Rayearth stuff, with the exception of one season 2 boxset, both the original Ranma 1/2 movies, and more! :D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:51 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote: Well, to my amazement, they only sold for like 30 dollars. So I was able to recover a total of 10 anime that was very cherished by me. Such as all my Mai-Series stuff. Literally everything. All of my Magic Knight Rayearth stuff, with the exception of one season 2 boxset, both the original Ranma 1/2 movies, and more! :D

That's amazing! Most preowned anime tapes, dvds and blu-rays these days are sold in lots, so it's easier to get everything back! Congratulations, Mikoto! Only this time...don't let them go! GRANDE CHIE

---

So I'm still rocking Mai Tokiha as my profile picture, and to join my gif of MATERIALIZE Meister Aika Yumemiya, I've added a gif of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft running like a adrenaline filled badass! And yes, I can confirm that the new Tomb Raider film is incredible and worth a watch. Alicia Vikander makes Angelina Jolie look clumsy. Just save yourself money and watch the standard viewing. 3D is a bunch of bullshit, so matter the film! Remember, you're all young! Don't get broke fast by watching gimmicks with your film! AND STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD! VERY OVERPRICED! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's amazing! Most preowned anime tapes, dvds and blu-rays these days are sold in lots, so it's easier to get everything back! Congratulations, Mikoto! Only this time...don't let them go! GRANDE CHIE

Yes I was very grateful to have been able to get them back for an affordable price. I will never let these go again, not a chance! The whole time they were gone I was kicking myself in the behind for letting go of them. Since then I also picked up the entire Slayers collection again, as well as the BD Box set for the Mai-Otome OVAs. There are still a few titles that I lost, and they will be a pain to re-buy because of how expensive they are, but I am just glad I was able to get back what I did. Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:07 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Yes I was very grateful to have been able to get them back for an affordable price. I will never let these go again, not a chance! The whole time they were gone I was kicking myself in the behind for letting go of them. Since then I also picked up the entire Slayers collection again, as well as the BD Box set for the Mai-Otome OVAs. There are still a few titles that I lost, and they will be a pain to re-buy because of how expensive they are, but I am just glad I was able to get back what I did. Mikoto Minagi

So happy for you, Mikoto! Amazon.com is your best friend for picking up old shows. Preowned is fine to me, as long as the original case comes with it. Not to mention disc quality is playable to perfect. What does the Slayers collection have? Just the first season, or is it the entire series from first to Evolution-R? Speaking of Slayers, If only FUNimation would release the OVAs and movies! The movies are back in Japan with beautiful Blu-Ray transfers! The prequels with Lina and Nahga never looked better!

OH! YOU GOT THE MAI-OTOME OVAS ON BLU-RAY! Don't they look gorgeous in 1080p? The way they were meant to be watched. GRANDE CHIE
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat May 12, 2018 12:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:So happy for you, Mikoto! Amazon.com is your best friend for picking up old shows. Preowned is fine to me, as long as the original case comes with it. Not to mention disc quality is playable to perfect. What does the Slayers collection have? Just the first season, or is it the entire series from first to Evolution-R? Speaking of Slayers, If only FUNimation would release the OVAs and movies! The movies are back in Japan with beautiful Blu-Ray transfers! The prequels with Lina and Nahga never looked better!

OH! YOU GOT THE MAI-OTOME OVAS ON BLU-RAY! Don't they look gorgeous in 1080p? The way they were meant to be watched. GRANDE CHIE

The Slayers collection that I bought were the original boxset, that contains the original first three seasons (they really need to re-release this on Blu-ray lol) and then I bought seasons 4 and 5 separately on Blu-ray, plus both seasons in one boxset on DVD. ^^

I own all of the Mai-series on Blu-ray, but haven't gotten a chance to re-watch the series yet. I would imagine they look every bit as beautiful as Magic Knight Rayearth looks on Blu-ray. !! I can't wait to re-watch the Mai-series to witness the beauty of it in this format! Mikoto Minagi

Edit: Also, I agree with you so much that the movies and OVAs to Slayers needs to be released on Blu-ray by Funimation!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 21, 2018 2:36 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Edit: Also, I agree with you so much that the movies and OVAs to Slayers needs to be released on Blu-ray by Funimation!

There's a sad update on the movies/OVAs. After posting my reply to you, I went ahead and checked the status on the set:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2933177

Sad Bullshit.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

There's a sad update on the movies/OVAs. After posting my reply to you, I went ahead and checked the status on the set:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2933177

Sad  Bullshit.

Gah! That's really too bad. Slayers is definitely a series that needs to see a BD release. Hopefully someday it will happen, just like it happened for many other great 90's series!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Gah! That's really too bad. Slayers is definitely a series that needs to see a BD release. Hopefully someday it will happen, just like it happened for many other great 90's series!

So do I, Mikoto. It's a crime because the official trailer (which has since been deleted) clearly had 1080p quality footage of Slayers The Motion Picture, Slayers Return, Slayers Great, Slayers Excellent and Slayers Premium. So it's not like they didn't get started on restoring each of the movies. So if they got that far into the BD project, why not just release it? FUNimation who currently owns the Slayers TV series (for now...not sure when the licensing ends), really needsto rescue it and finish the restoration on their own.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28