Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 31 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:48 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Lightning Returns English Version. *3*

I'll be a quite bit disconnected from the world the next days...  Lightning FF13  Fang 

Lightning FF13 Fang : Face it. Nobody gets tired of us~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 31 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:27 am

I must ask does anyone here PRAISE THE SUN?!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm replaying Final Fantasy X for the 12th time. On the side, I'm also replaying, believe it or not....Final Fantasy XIII! I still think it's the best of the trilogy, regardless of linearity. At least it made...kind of sense? XIII-2 lost me with it's incredibly retarded time travel storyline.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm replaying Final Fantasy X for the 12th time. On the side, I'm also replaying, believe it or not....Final Fantasy XIII! I still think it's the best of the trilogy, regardless of linearity. At least it made...kind of sense? XIII-2 lost me with it's incredibly retarded time travel storyline.

I respectfully disagree I think XIII-2 was the best despite only being able to summon Bahamut for the prologue. That said I had even more fun with Lightning Returns. Took me awhile but I turned Lighting into a powerhouse in that game.

Might go back to Lightning Returns and the XIII trilogy after I've had my fun with Dark Souls 2. Praise the Sun!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:I respectfully disagree I think XIII-2 was the best despite only being able to summon Bahamut for the prologue.  That said I had even more fun with Lightning Returns.  Took me awhile but I turned Lighting into a powerhouse in that game.

Might go back to Lightning Returns and the XIII trilogy after I've had my fun with Dark Souls 2.  Praise the Sun!

You only like XIII-2 by default because you compare yourself to the moe loving Caius.  Krugerfree Let it go, dude~

That said, the first is still the best. Simplicity made the Final Fantasy games the success they are. It's the characters themselves who should be complicated. Besides, if I hear one more J-Pop song in a fantasy setting...

Where's Nobuo Uematsu when you need him?  Trollface
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:I respectfully disagree I think XIII-2 was the best despite only being able to summon Bahamut for the prologue.  That said I had even more fun with Lightning Returns.  Took me awhile but I turned Lighting into a powerhouse in that game.

Might go back to Lightning Returns and the XIII trilogy after I've had my fun with Dark Souls 2.  Praise the Sun!

You only like XIII-2 by default because you compare yourself to the moe loving Caius.  Krugerfree Let it go, dude~

That said, the first is still the best. Simplicity made the Final Fantasy games the success they are. It's the characters themselves who should be complicated. Besides, if I hear one more J-Pop song in a fantasy setting...

Where's Nobuo Uematsu when you need him?  Trollface

I hate Caius I wish I could have wiped the floor with him a little more in Lightning Returns. Also I disagree with the simplicity view. Finished playing ff6 before Lightning Returns and while it was on of the best there was very little to do outside of the story and the battle system was too easy to break. Beat bosses thirty levels above me by spamming ultima twice in a row for one MP.

On a related note of things being too easy sometimes has anyone ever fought a super boss and one of their special abilities or attacks that could utterly ruin your day failed to trigger?

Fought the bonus boss the Darklurker in Dark Souls 2 and his special ability Dual Darkness(splits into two copies of himself one both having access to his full attacks including teleportation and invisibility) never triggered. Making what was supposed to be one of the hardest bosses in an already difficult game one of the easiest.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat May 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Not sure if I should finish the English version of LR (since I've already completed the Japanese one) in order to start playing Dragon Dragoon.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 05, 2014 6:36 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Dragon Dragoon.

Dragon Dragoon! :3 Aren't you sick of Rightningu already?

Fang : An impossibility for me~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon May 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:Dragon Dragoon.

Dragon Dragoon! :3 Aren't you sick of Rightningu already?

Fang : An impossibility for me~

An impossibility for me too. *high fives Fang*
But this game just look really cool for me to pass it up more time...  Think 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue May 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Once I finish my fifth playthrough of Dark Souls 2 "Praise the Sun!" I'm going to play Final Fantasy Tactics one my old ps2 and give EVERYONE teleport. I'm going to redefine teleport spam. Then I'm think about playing Onimusha 3 and Onimusha Dawn of Dreams before I playthrough Lightning Returns again.

Anyone here play the Onimusha games?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 pm

I've been playing Oblivion the past couple of days (finally got the hang of the keyboard controls  Akira Okuzaki )

skyrim is better lol
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Guild Wars 2. :'3 Just messing around with customizations for now. I doubt I'll be a slave to this game though, I have other things to devote to.

I'm also replaying Final Fantasy X on the side.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat May 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Finally started playing Drag-on Dragoon.
So far it looks really good.  leek 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sat May 10, 2014 9:45 pm

I've been playing fat princess lately. It's very fun and charming!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Still playing Final Fantasy X. ;A; Work gets in the way of beating this game in record time. It's not like when I was younger.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed May 14, 2014 4:36 pm

I played and completed Fallout New Vegas. Good game, but, it's not a favorite :\ 7/10
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I played and completed Fallout New Vegas. Good game, but, it's not a favorite :\ 7/10

I give a 4/10.  Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Beat FF13 with help from family. Was quite annoyed though: the last Crystarium level unlocked after the last boss?!
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 pm

I started replaying Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed after seeing how disappointed my extended family was with Mario Kart 8.

How I missed this game and sending Wreck-It-Ralph into oblivion. Oh and Danica Patrick. <333 It's one of the few modern SEGA games that kick ass.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:24 am

LyriumEidolon wrote:Beat FF13 with help from family. Was quite annoyed though: the last Crystarium level unlocked after the last boss?!

Yeah I hated that but the last Crystarium level was meant for the most powerful Undying so I can understand it. Speaking of which Started playing Lightning Returns again got my ass kicked so bad had to start over(it's on Hard Mode now) I forgot which buttons did which and wasted EP that I was going to use to teleport on a freaking basic enemy.

Also Luu New Vegas was awesome! I'll forever love my badass genius lesbian courier. Also New Vegas didn't freeze every twenty minutes like Skyrim.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

I quite liked New Vegas as well. One thing I always liked doing was, because of the beginning cutscene and what happened there, I made my courier a zombie with very pale white skin, very high strength and endurance, no agility, wild wasteland and I went Unarmed. Found it quite fun punching out Powder Gangers and the occasional Legion hit-squad.

Otherwise, mainly playing Mass Effect 3.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:
Otherwise, mainly playing Mass Effect 3.

A game that pissed the entire planet off. It's ending, anyway.

Personally, I didn't care. Femshep was on my mind~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:35 am

I have been playing GTA V. It is awesome, and I get to learn so many curse words  devious
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:25 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I have been playing GTA V. It is awesome, and I get to learn so many curse words  devious

Brothers always "be" cussin' "lyke" fools.  pokemon 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:13 am

Going retro with Command & Conquer 2: Retaliation. ^___^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next