Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by franticfranz Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:Crash Bandicoot Warped. xD

XD You still have a working PS1, Franny?

No, I'm playing it on a PS3. I might stick to emulators again soon once the console gets moved back to my cousins' house. It's theirs, anyway. :D
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:51 am

franticfranz wrote:
No, I'm playing it on a PS3. I might stick to emulators again soon once the console gets moved back to my cousins' house. It's theirs, anyway. :D

Haha! Nothing wrong with emulators! wetochan (Dwita) uses them all the time. She has ones for PS1 and PS2.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Just finished playing the main story of Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies.

Well, good thing I packed my stuff in advance, folks, as now I am going on a feel trip. *cries pathetically*
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:43 pm

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 35 Uljs0010

Madoka Magica Portable. I'm currently playing Mami's route: [(あなたが側にいてくれるなら] Only If You're By My Side. I have to play this and let Mami become Candeloro to unlock Homura's route. :D
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Nice. Is it for the PSP or PSVita?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Nice. Is it for the PSP or PSVita?

It's for the PSP, neko-san. I'm currently on the flashback scene, the car crash. :D
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:47 pm

With the main story of Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies finished, I am moving on to play the special episode!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:03 pm

franticfranz wrote:What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 35 Uljs0010

Madoka Magica Portable. I'm currently playing Mami's route: [(あなたが側にいてくれるなら] Only If You're By My Side. I have to play this and let Mami become Candeloro to unlock Homura's route. :D

Must of been one of the final games ever made for the regular PSP. o.o I want it, too.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:14 am

Playing Dragonball Xenoverse as a female Majin,

Vegeta was a hilarious mentor, get a B in a horribly hard match against the entire Ginyu Force alone "What's the matter? I know you can do better than that!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 35 Uljs0010

Must of been one of the final games ever made for the regular PSP. o.o I want it, too.

I've unlocked all the routes already. That's what you call addiction.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:32 pm

franticfranz wrote:
I've unlocked all the routes already. That's what you call addiction.

It's okay. I did the same with the Mai-HiME games on PSP. Happy Wasn't satisfied until the story mode AND mini-games were mastered.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Decided to drop Zone of the Enders: The second runner.
Now I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5

And in Japan they continue doing PSP games. They haven't switched to Vita completely. Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Decided to drop Zone of the Enders: The second runner.

And in Japan they continue doing PSP games. They haven't switched to Vita completely.  Razz

Happy Good to know! Sadly, I already have all the games I ever wanted for the PSP. I just need a new working PSP and fast! Kara is lending me hers since she doesn't play it anymore.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:Decided to drop Zone of the Enders: The second runner.

And in Japan they continue doing PSP games. They haven't switched to Vita completely.  Razz

Happy Good to know! Sadly, I already have all the games I ever wanted for the PSP. I just need a new working PSP and fast! Kara is lending me hers since she doesn't play it anymore.

Same here. I need a new one too. I can't always play my PSP games on my computer coz am not always at home. I can play on my phone but that would mean battery drain. *sigh*
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Playing Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U. Almost done with the game, too. About 3 chapters left.

I'M MENTALLY EXHAUSTED. The reviews weren't kidding when they mentioned tons more action than the original. You never catch a break. Like in the recent chapter, I did a complete boss rush of all the bosses from the original game. Awesome shit!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Heavenly Sword!!!!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Finished Sonic World! About to start on Sonic Boom: The Rise of Lyric.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed May 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Final Fantasy X-Remastered Edition >:3 SOOOOOOO FREAKING COOL! Not more jaggy edges in the hair or skin. The eyes looke better too :O
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 14, 2015 3:42 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Final Fantasy X-Remastered Edition >:3 SOOOOOOO FREAKING COOL! Not more jaggy edges in the hair or skin. The eyes looke better too :O

You and Dwita still haven't been 100% clear on which HD remaster is better. The PS3 version or the PS4 version?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri May 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Final Fantasy X-Remastered Edition >:3 SOOOOOOO FREAKING COOL! Not more jaggy edges in the hair or skin. The eyes looke better too :O

You and Dwita still haven't been 100% clear on which HD remaster is better. The PS3 version or the PS4 version?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels

I have it for both consoles actually. I'm playing the PS4 remastered version now. They look the same honestly, just brighter and shaped better. The voices will never change. Lulu looks the best, omg...I can't believe how she looks now. She's great! Rikku too and Paine....yeah. They did great with this new remaster edition.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 am

firesphere306 wrote:
I have it for both consoles actually. I'm playing the PS4 remastered version now. They look the same honestly, just brighter and shaped better. The voices will never change. Lulu looks the best, omg...I can't believe how she looks now. She's great! Rikku too and Paine....yeah. They did great with this new remaster edition.  

I can play the PS2 version and not get offended. It's a landmark port that displayed the PS2's power at the time. The only thing that bothers me is Lulu's pointy boobs in the original version, which was fixed (thank goodness).

Final Fantasy X-2 got a basic upscale according to Pup. She believes SquareEnix didn't do a complete remaster job like they did with FFX.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon May 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:

I can play the PS2 version and not get offended. It's a landmark port that displayed the PS2's power at the time. The only thing that bothers me is Lulu's pointy boobs in the original version, which was fixed (thank goodness).

Final Fantasy X-2 got a basic upscale according to Pup. She believes SquareEnix didn't do a complete remaster job like they did with FFX.

I like all versions. I loved that game so much, it's the game I played all the time when PS2 came out. I met friends over that game so it will always hold a special place in my heart. That and Xenosaga. Those two games had a huge impact on my life. I haven't played X-2 yet, and not sure if this is true, but I heard there is a X-3 in the works? Probably not but who knows with SquareEnix now.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Oh, god, no. If there was a X-3, it would probably ruin everything X and X-2's great ending stood for.
The only indication would be that insufferably bad fanfiction audio drama that came along with the HD Remaster game.

If you have the game, you'd know what I mean. If not, there are videos of it on youtube. The majority of the reception panned it for all the right reasons.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon May 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Yeah, I saw the film that goes in between X and X-2 and never got around to watching the One after X-2. I don't remember where I saw the X-3 though. Hopefully it was an April Fools joke that I saw a year or so ago. I liked X-2 but I will always like X better. I just wish we would have Paine's backstory. Her and Rikku were great in X-2. I will get around to playing the HD if X-2 soon though.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 pm

I was kind of indifferent with the Eternal calm movie, mainly because I knew it was a follow up to X-2 and such.

Fortunately, the audio drama was an alternative universe or a what if scenario to get a reaction from fans everywhere, bad or good. According to the developers, they aren't planning a third chapter anytime soon.

So, yeah, it's a possibility and only that.

I was curious with Paine for a while during my playthrough as well. She seemed like an interesting character. Yet, they botched it up by revealing a little as possible.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next